The Proposition

Story Info
Rook & Bane are met with a proposition from a stranger.
2.4k words
3.58
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bane and I'd finally came to the conclusion that the two of us could use a vacation, so I'd checked the dogs at my parents, and we headed out. We figured we'd head to the gamer convention that took place in Seattle. The flight was long, but we'd gotten in a day early and wandered around the lobby. I'd been pleased to see that there was a bar there, and I had a few drinks while Bane showered up. A guy who appeared to be in his mid-twenties approached me at the bar and informed me that he'd like to buy me a drink.

"I'm all for free drinks." I remarked. "But I'm happily taken." I was surprised that he agreed to buy the drink anyway. Bane showed up shortly after, and quickly stepped in to ask the guy who he was. He replied with "Jake." The two of us were wary of him, as he seemed to show a lot of interest in me. However, he seemed to be gentlemanly enough not to cross any lines.

I continued to drink for a little while, and lo and behold, became very aroused. Other than Jake, Bane, and I, the bar was empty. I began to pull at Bane's waistband, tugging his hips between mine. Jake watched intently as I grazed my thumb not-so-subtly over the crotch of Bane's jeans, to find that he was already hard and watching me. Jake slid his hand over his own crotch, where Bane must have noticed his erection.

"She's -mine-." Bane growled at Jake, pulling my hips into his grinding onto me. "All mine."

"I know... But she seems so willing to please you. You're lucky."

"Yeah, she's amazing." He said, running his thumb over my lower lip. "You should see her..."

"What if I could?" Jake asked. Bane met him with a possessive growl. "No, you misunderstood. I don't want to fuck your girl. I want to see you fuck her."

"No." I said, growling lightly.

"What about a blowjob? I won't touch her, I won't touch you, and I won't get anything anywhere. You don't have to worry about me blowing it on her back or anything." I winced at the though of a stranger cumming on me. Disgusting. "We'll go back to your room, and you'll get to show her off... Only if you guys are into it though."

Bane looked at me, and I looked back. He breathed in, sliding a finger into my belt loop.

"Its up to Rook."

"... Ah'll do it... But Jake can't instruct me at all."

"I won't."

I finished the last of my drink, tipped the bartender, and lead Bane by the hand to the elevator. Jake followed us, and by the time the elevator door closed, Bane had already grabbed me and pushed me flat against the wall. He kissed me roughly, hands pulling my hips to his, and then whispered in my ear.

"You really wanna do this?"

"Mmmhmm." I replied, my hand already rubbing him through his jeans. He was straining hard against the denim.

His hand reached down and stopped mine, and he growled lightly into my ear, holding my hand tightly in his. "Good... Because I want to show you off." He took my hand in his, pressing it to him, and gave a pretty strong thrust with his hips.

The elevator door opened, and we stepped out. We made our way to our room, a nice little suite that we'd saved up for, figuring that we'd spend an extra day or so just in the room ourselves. Jake walked in and looked around, and sat at the desk, turning his chair to face us.

"Am I allowed to... You know..." He made a motion with his hand, pantomiming stroking his cock.

"Only if you don't get anything anywhere. Here." Bane tossed a box of tissues at Jake, who nodded and sat back on the chair, waiting.

Bane reached over to the bed and grabbed a pillow, tossing it on the floor near his feet. He leaned back against a wall and watched as I pulled my hair back into a loose, messy ponytail, and threw on a headband to keep my hair from falling around my mouth. He smirked as I turned to look at him, grabbing me by the hips. He kissed me and and began to grind himself into me. I heard the sound of Jake unzipping his pants and sliding out his cock. I glanced over at him, a small smirk on my face.

I could hear Bane growl lightly, almost a jealous, guttural noise, as he grabbed my hand and rubbed it against his straining erection. I loved his jealous possessive streak, even though he should know better. I couldn't have cared less about Jake and his erection. I was just amused by how turned on Bane and I had made him. I turned back to look at Bane, and leaned up to whisper in his ear a single phrase that I'd known would quell his insecurities.

"I want you so bad..." My tongue traced his earlobe as I rubbed my hand along his jeans, teasing him through the denim.

"I want your lips wrapped around my cock," he said, above a whisper. Jake heard him and drew in a soft gasp.

I knelt down in front of Bane, nuzzling his jeans with my nose and lips, and he let out a small grunt, his hands immediately reaching for my hair. I smiled devilishly and reached up, unbuttoning his pants, slowly sliding down the zipper... I pulled both his jeans and boxers down around his hips enough to expose him, but not enough for them to be fully down around his ankles. I let out a soft moan at the sight of his hard cock, my hand reaching up and grasping it lightly. I stroked him lightly for a few seconds, and he drew in short little breaths, keeping himself still, save for his hand that was fussing in my hair. I parted my lips and slid them over his cock, eliciting both a moan from Bane and Jake. I found myself smirking as I ran my tongue over the tip of his hardened cock, enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth. I pulled back, stroking his cock at a teasingly slow pace, as I gave a few long, slow licks over the tip. I glanced out of the corner of my eye to Jake, who intently watched me, stroking the very end of his cock with his ring and thumb finger, watching me.

"Mmm..." I looked up at Bane and licked his cock from base to tip. "I love the way you taste..." He moaned and pressed his palm to the back of my head, wordlessly urging me to suck his cock. I obliged, opening my mouth and letting him press me further down his cock.

"Oh fuck..." He murmured, breathing out a sigh as I took him little by little into my mouth. "You wouldn't believe how good my girls mouth feels around my cock." I saw him glance over at Jake through a half-lidded gaze, before looking down to me, running a thumb over my cheek. "Fucking amazing..."

I ran my tongue over him, made sure my lip ring pressed flush against the underside of his shaft, still stroking him lightly with my hand. I loved to suck off Bane. There was something so arousing about the way he played with my hair, the way he'd press me against his cock, the feeling of his cock sliding over my sensitive lips, and those moans! The sounds that escape that boy alone are near orgasm inducing, especially when paired with half-phrase and commands.

"Fuck... Mmm... I love her lip ring... Feels so good pressed right up against my cock." He leaned back against the wall, his hand moving back to my hair, fussing in it, twirling loose strands from the messy ponytail. "Mmm..."

I slid my mouth down his cock, almost the full length. I never really had any problems deep throating most of his cock, my gag reflex is pretty good, but the final inch and a half almost always trips me up. I kept my ring and thumb finger wrapped around the base of his cock, and as I pulled my mouth back, followed it with my hand, lengthening the stroke. I licked the tip for a moment, enjoying his taste, and then began to draw him into my mouth, leading the long slow stroke with my fingers, followed by my lips and tongue. I kept doing this, every so often twisting my fingers lightly against his cock.

"Mmm... My girl knows just how I like my cock sucked..." He moved his hand to my ponytail wrapping his fingers around the base of it "...But she knows how to take direction." He tilted my head upward a little, and pushed my head forward, pushing his cock into my mouth and down into my throat, before gently pulling me back by my hair. He groaned and pushed down again, forcing his cock a little deeper into my mouth, making sure to pull me back before I choked. "Mmm... Fuck." He smirked lightly, reaching down, and pulling my hand away from his cock. "No hands, Rook. I just want your mouth tonight."

Slight tears had formed at the corners of my eyes, a sign that he'd pushed his cock deep into my throat, dangerously close to that last damned inch and a half. I knew what I was in for, though, and I'd be lying if I'd said I wasn't excited. Most of the time, he lets me suck and stroke him at my own will, a rare time where I'm in control, but every once and a while, he takes control of the situation. I let out a soft moan as he pulled me back from his cock, just enough that just the head of it rested in my mouth. Over the next few minutes, he continued to push and pull me up and down his cock, letting me get used to the pace, which was quickening at a steady pace.

"Mmm... My girls mouth feels so good. I love her lips and tongue, And..." He held my head so his cock was in my mouth, but the tip rested right at the entrance to my throat. He gave a slight thrust, and I felt my throat seize up. "...I love her throat." Jake moaned softly, reminding me that he was there. I'd almost forgotten, since I was so focused on Bane.

I didn't choke. But I felt his cock slide into my throat, and I knew his cock was almost completely in. He pulled me back quickly and wiped one of the tears at the corner of my eye away with his thumb. He kept his other hand on my ponytail, and pushed me down his cock again. My lips wrapped around him as he forced his cock into my throat again, then pulled back. He continued to push and pull me up and down his cock, every once in a while thrusting his hips forward, pushing his cock deep into my mouth and throat.

"Mmm... I love the way she gives head..." He began to push in and out faster, keeping his cock deeper in my mouth on each return stroke. Tears continued to form at the base of my eyes, and he brushed them away with a gentleness that would have been surprising to anyone watching, Jake included. Bane knew that it was just a reaction to his cock being in my throat, and I secretly suspected that he liked wiping away the tears, as though he were taking care of me in the middle of such an act. "Mmm...Fuck..." He groaned and quickened the pace, his free hand pressing into my shoulder. He pulled my ponytail and thrust his hips in a rhythmic fashion, his eyes half-lidded, soft growls escaping his throat.

I arched my back a little, tilting my head up so he could thrust down into my throat easier. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding over my lips, and I even liked the feeling of my throat seizing up every so often when he forced the full length of his cock down my throat. What can I say? I love pleasing my man.

"Oh Fuck... " He began to move erratically, making it harder for me to take his quick, short thrusts. "I'm gonna..." He gripped my ponytail even tighter, and gave three, deep thrusts. My throat seized up, and tears slightly began to roll down my cheeks. He eased up, slowing his strokes for a moment, grunting and gasping softly. "Fuck, Oh..."

I heard another moan and a curse word uttered from somewhere off to my side, followed by some swearing and shuffling. However, my vision was blurred as Bane pressed his hand firmly to the back of my head, preventing me from moving back any, and began to thrust into my throat in short, powerful strokes, forcing the entire length of himself down my throat, barely giving me a chance to breathe.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck!" He spat out the words and grabbed my ponytail hard, and with one final thrust down my throat, pulled back, leaving my mouth open, and gripped the base of his cock, and came.

In messy, white streaks...

I heard Jake let out a loud grunt, but I didn't care. My attention was focused on Bane. His cum hit my tongue and the back of my throat, and a few drops hit my lips and chin. He finished cumming, rubbing the tip of his cock around my lips, playing with my hair, and then wiping away my tears. I took a finger and wiped the cum from my chin and sucked it clean, while Bane stuffed himself into his pants and dropped to his knees, nuzzling my neck and shoulder.

"Mmm... " He murmured against my ear. "That felt so good, baby." He turned to Jake, who was panting in post-orgasmic exhaustion. He'd kept his deal, and tossed the tissue into the garbage.

"Oh..." I said, in a nonchalant tone. "...You're still here? I hadn't noticed." He stared at me blankly, as Bane's hand slipped down between my thighs, rubbing at the crotch of my jeans, chuckling against my ear.

"You're so mean, Rook." He whispered, rubbing me through my jeans. "I love it." He looked back to Jake, who was fixing himself back into his pants. "Jake. Leave." Bane said. Jake blinked, almost taken aback. "Now." Bane growled.

The door closed behind Jake, who must have retreated to his room. Bane continued to rub between my legs and grinned.

"I love showing you off...Now..." He unbuttoned my jeans, sliding his hand down between my thighs. He pressed his lips to my ear, whispering to me. "Now where were we?"