The Psychologist and the Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manwitdog
Manwitdog
25 Followers

Blake said, "I have to go, next time, we'll have much longer, we'll start straight away."

Emily stood, trembling, blushing, and unsatisfied.

Blake smirked, next time he would have full intercourse with her, he wanted her compliant, willing to do what he wanted, willing to sign the papers for him to be released.

Emily's body was on fire, and burning with shame, as she made herself presentable.

Blake whispered softly to her, unsure if the guard was listening, "Don't forget, thong, front fastening bra, Oh, and, shave your pussy," he laughed, pulling a pubic hair from between his teeth.

When she was presentable, ready to open the door, and return him to the guard, he said, "Masturbate, but don't cum, till I see you again, and phone the governor, and tell him that you want a two hour appointment next week."

Emily looked at him wide eyed, he could read her, he seemed to know what she did after his appointments, and she nodded silently.

He kissed her, and whispered, "See you next week, oh, by the way, move your office further back, you're a bit noisy, and I don't want the guard to bust in and spoil it," as he opened the door.

The guard cuffed him, and led him away, and Emily watched, until he disappeared.

All week, at all times, Emily thought about Blake Anderson, and what he had done to her. She was, in a peculiar way, ashamed. How could she have let herself be handcuffed, and then allow him to do the things he did without calling out to the guard for help? Emily certainly couldn't stop thinking about it, especially the first few days after his appointment. Her nipples, and clit, were still throbbing, days after, from what he'd done, and from not relieving herself, when she really needed to.

Her body flushed every time, when she thought about their next meeting, and what he was going to do, what she would let him do.

Emily woke on the day of her last appointment with the prisoner Blake Anderson.

As her body came out of it's sleep mode, she felt her desires waken, as they spread throughout her body and mind. She hadn't masturbated all week, subconsciously obeying Blake's instructions. With an effort she resisted the urge to satisfy her needs, keeping her fingers away from her pussy.

Eventually, she forced herself out of bed and ran a bath. As she washed between her legs, Emily fought with herself to resist relieving her natural needs. Emily stood up, and turned on the shower to wash away the remaining soap suds, but the stinging jets just stimulated her aroused nerves. She dressed, ate breakfast, and left for her office.

Emily struggled through all her appointments, her eyes constantly on the clock, willing it to move quickly to Blake Anderson's appointed time. Her last patient failed to turn up, which left her with time on her hands. Emily glanced nervously at her watch, he would soon be here.

During the week, she had transferred her office to one further back, knowing that there would be on room between the guard, and the office where Blake and she would be.

She smoothed the shortest skirt she'd ever worn over her hips. Emily was wearing exactly what she had been told to wear by Blake, thong, front fastening bra. The front fastening bra, and thong were purchased after Blake's last appointment. She glanced at her reflection in the window of her office. The skirt was tight, sexy without being tarty. She still looked every inch a sophisticated woman, but one that now oozed sex appeal, she hoped just how Blake would like her to be. The now obligatory stockings encased her legs, held in place with a garter belt. Emily made final adjustments to her appearance, as she waited. Her feet were encased in a pair of four inch black high heels, that she seldom wore because she had never dated since she lost her husband. The shoes enhanced her long legs, and made her feel sexy.

Her pussy was shaved, as best as she could, on Blake's orders. As she waited she thought of what lay before her, when he arrived, and was aware of her body tingling in anticipation.

Minutes later, she heard him, alerted by he noise of the guard, as he clomped up the stairs. Her heart skipped a beat, when she first laid eyes on him, when the guard opened the reception door. There wouldn't be much talking, she knew that much.

To Blake, when Emily first opened the door, she looked stunning, with her blonde hair perfectly coiffured, and make up on her face.

She nervously ran her tongue across her lips, unsure of what to do, or say, until she gathered herself together, and said to the guard, "Please release him, and wait here for him."

She allowed him to walk past her, and then closed the door, before leading him into her new office.

When he walked in, she quickly closed the door, and caught her breath, as Blake pulled her to him, crushing her body against his. He lowered his head to hers, capturing her lips with his own, kissing her gently, before quickly escalating it, as he forced her mouth wide with his tongue, showing her without words who was is in control.

Succumbing to him immediately, she was now his to do whatever he wanted.

"Did you do as I told you, are you wearing what I told you to wear, did you shave?" he asked.

Emily blushed, and then nodded, before breaking away, and going to her desk. She took out the handcuffs, and walking back to him, handed them to him.

"Do I really need these?" he asked.

Emily shook her head, and Blake drooped them on the desk. Pulling her tightly against him, again, Blake lowered his mouth to hers, his tongue tracing the outline of her lips before forcing it inside her mouth.

She sighed, deeply, as his mouth plundered hers, his tongue swirling around hers.

The world she knew, at that moment ceased to exist, as she gave herself to him. His hand caressed her soft nipple, hardening instantly beneath his finger tips.

Emily moaned against his lips, and she swayed slightly as his arms gathered her possessively towards him. He thrust his hand up her skirt, slipping his finger into the gusset of her thong. Blake parted the lips of her cunt, slipping his finger between the soft folds and felt the wetness seeping out of her.

"Ohhh, my babe's horny for me, isn't she," he said.

Emily groaned.

"Has my babe been a good Girl," he whispered, have you cum this week?"

"No, I haven't," she replied honestly.

He turned her round, and as he began to unbutton her blouse, he said, "But you have played with yourself, haven't you?"

"Yes," Emily mumbled.

"Every night?" he questioned, knowing the probable answer.

"Yes," she gasped, he could read her like a book.

"Thinking about me, and what I'm going to do to you?" he asked, as he released the catch on her bra.

Emily swallowed hard, as he began fondling her breasts, "Yeah," she moaned.

"What am I going to do, what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I don't know, everything, what ever you want to do?" she moaned, as he squeezed her nipples. "Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

Blake walked her over to her consultant's couch, and sat her down. "You didn't do this last week, lets see how well you suck cock," he challenged, as he unfastened his trousers.

She looked up at him, Emily had only occasionally sucked her late husband's cock, just enough to get him hard, prior to intercourse, but she knew Blake would demand more.

Emily was dizzy with sexual tension, as she sat waiting, he pulled his penis out, and began rubbing it across her mouth. He then said, "Open up," and then put it to her mouth.

Emily licked the tip, tasting his pre cum, before she took his cock into her mouth. "Start sucking," he ordered," as Blake pulled her hair forcing her head to his groin. She gagged, and pulled off, coughing, and Blake commanded, "Suck me hard Bitch," Emily gasped, and moaned a faint protest, which was silenced by Blake's cock, as he shoved it deep into her mouth.

Her whole body tingled, Emily had never been violated in such a way before. She'd only dreamed of such abuse, after hearing his stories, but what made it worse, was that she was secretly enjoying it, there was a thrill, a sensation she hadn't known before.

Blake's cock was too large for her to suck comfortably, but she tried, she tried to please him, Emily let loose, and sucked him avidly, as best she could. Then she pulled out, and began to lick and suck the head of Blake's cock, tasting the salt of his pre cum, again. Pursing her lips, she kissed his cock, giving little sucks to just the tip of it. She licked the head with her tongue, as he pinched her nipples.

She let out a moan.

"Yes," murmured Blake, as he stood in front of her, looking down, watching Emily leaning forward, doing all the work.

To Blake, Emily's tongue felt incredible, she was really getting into it, licking, and sucking it.

He started throbbing in her mouth, and she knew he was about to fill it with cum.

Blake suddenly pulled out, a string of cum, coating her mouth, which she automatically swallowed.

Blake nipped the base of his cock, until the climax subsided, his wanted to unload inside her pussy.

He knelt between her legs, looked up, and whispered, "Are you sure you are comfortable with this?"

Emily nodded, and so Blake moved her thighs wide. With her blouse slipped over her shoulders, her bra dangling down her sides,

Blake renewed his assault on her breasts and nipples. As he continued the onslaught on her breasts, alternating with kisses and bites on her nipples, his hands began to hitch her skirt up around her waist.

When her skirt was bunched up, around her waist, and out of the way, he glanced down, at the outline of her labia visible through her tight thong.

His hand began to stroke the outside of her legs, and then moved to the flesh above her stocking tops.

Up and down he massaged her legs, ignoring the one place she wanted him to put his hands.

Her moaning, grew more frenzied, and her body began to move and shudder. Glancing up, he saw that her head was thrown back, and her eyes were shut tight. Blake allowed one finger to graze the outer edge of Emily's thong, caressing the bare skin of her outer labia.

Her moans, and sighs, urged him on, and he let a finger slip under her thong, again feeling the wet heat of her sex.

Blake wasted no time in slipping her thong over her hips, and down her legs. Circling his fingers around the outer edges of her labia, Blake slowly let them trial up and down her slit.

He touched her clitoris and rubbed it lightly up and down then back and forth. Emily's body jerked, and arched against his hand as she made continuous groans. Blake inserted a finger into her vagina, and began to thrust it in and out.

All Emily could do was emit grunting animal sounds.

Gasping, Emily felt him insert another finger into her vagina.

Blake finger fucked Emily for only a few moments, he was anxious to begin fucking her, but wanted to pleasure her fully.

He lowered his face to her crotch, at first staring at her hairless pussy, before he began licking her. Blake lifted her legs to give him better access, and moved back down, and licked her.

His tongue slid into her vagina, and swirled around. He would come up long enough to flick her clit, and then back into her hole, fucking her with his tongue.

Emily was only able to hold off for a short time, and then she went into a massive orgasm.

She was bucking so hard with her climax that he had to hold on tight, to be able to keep his tongue in her slit. It was an intense, long, orgasm that, to her, seemed to last for minutes.

Emily's body was slick with sweat, as he pushed her legs wide open, and moved closer into her.

Blake dropped his trousers, and took hold of his cock. He wiped it up and down her slit, as he had done the week before, completely saturating it with her juices, before he eagerly pushed hard, and fully into her.

She moaned constantly, greedily taking his full length into her, over and over again. Blake could feel her body yielding to his cock, her body pushing up to him.

He rammed his cock into her hard and fast, he hadn't fucked a woman for nearly six years, and he knew he was bruising Emily's cunt, but she had to be made to understand that she was his now, and he was fucking her for his freedom.

He reached down and roughly rubbed and played with her clit.

Each time he strummed it, Emily's cunt tightened around his thrusting cock.

He continued to plunge his cock in and out of her, his thumb working her clit.

Panting though her nose, he saw her face redden, as he urged, "Cum for me, now." "Cum for me," and immediately Emily let go.

She orgasmed around his cock, just as he rammed his cock fully into her, spurting his sperm into her, flooding her.

Six years of celibacy made him unleash copious amounts of cum into her, and every spurt, brought out a loud moan of orgasmic energy, from Emily's mouth.

As his spurts, subsided, Emily flopped back, like a rag doll, still impaled on his cock. Blake pulled out of her, and rubbed his glistening cock on her stockings, wiping himself off on her.

With the rage of desire satiated for the moment, he was able to concentrate on her again.

He kissed her deeply, stopping her from gulping in air.

She pushed his face away, breathing deeply.

Blake looked at her and smiled. Holding her trembling body, he caressed her face and stroked her hair. His tongue licked her neck, moving his hands to her breasts, gently kneading them.

She'd had had several orgasms, and was quite shattered by the entire episode.

Blake leaned into her, and kissed her, passionately.

She was totally spent, unable to move, her mind was trying to grasp the fact that a prisoner, a man she shouldn't have made love to, had just given her the most incredible sexual experience of her life.

As she calmed down, Emily looked at him, and moaned, "Oh God, you made me feel so good , Blake."

"I told you I would," he whispered into her ear.

"You're so beautiful, I want to fuck you again, Blake whispered.

Emily glance up at the clock, only forty minutes had passed, plenty of time to continue, she thought.

She slid off the couch, and landed between his open legs.

Emily took his flaccid, but sticky cock, in her hand, and began gently squeezing it. She rubbed her hand up and down, until she felt it begin to swell. Pulling his foreskin down, she licked the head, swirling her tongue around it. She soon had him hard again, and he was ready for more of this woman.

Blake put his hands under her shoulders, and began to pull her up to him.

Emily pulled off him, and moaned, "No, please, let me do it."

He let go, and sat back, and Emily dropped back down, and took his cock back into her mouth. As she sucked him, he ran his fingers through her hair, and gently pulled her deeper onto him.

In the past, during his many rapes of his victims, he would just face fuck them viciously.

Somehow, Emily had gotten to him, not just because she held his future in her hands, and so he let her, suck on his cock at her own pace. Emily went lower, and began to lick his balls, as she looked up into his eyes, seeing the expression of pleasure on his face.

Blake was watching her, as she licked the length of his cock, before back into her mouth. Emily decided there and then, that she would allow him to climax in her mouth, something she'd never done to her husband.

She masturbated him, until he moaned, "Suck me," and returned immediately to the task at hand.

His crimes, his strong sexual urges, had brought them together, but she felt no fear, only the desire to complete the job, have him cum, and swallow his outpourings. Emily wanted to feel, and taste, what it was like to have his cock cum in her mouth. She knew he wanted to cum in her mouth, and when he began thrusting upwards, Emily met his thrusts, bobbing her head up and down, trying to swallow him completely.

She could feel his cock start to swell inside her throat, and with a final thrust, deep into her mouth, he let go, and his sperm gushed into her mouth.

At first she gasped, before letting it glide down her throat.

Blake grunted, as he spurt again and again, into her mouth.

Emily couldn't swallow it all, and tiny rivulets of cum oozed from the corners of her mouth. She pulled her head off his cock, squeezed it with her hand, and licked off the dregs that came out.

"That was fantastic, you're such a good cocksucker," he moaned.

Emily licked the cum from the corners of her mouth, before wiping it, with the back of her hand. She looked at him, when he said, apologetically, "Are you ok, sorry I meant to pull out,"

"I've never let anyone finish in my mouth, like that before," she admitted, adding, "It was nice."

As Emily sat back on the couch, Blake held her to him, and alternated from kissing her lips, to planting kisses on her breasts.

She remember him saying, "When I cum, you'll want me to cum again," and she took hold of his cock. She wanted him to cum again, cum inside her, she looked at the clock, they had time.

Emily began stroking him, and it only took a moment or two, and he was hard as a rock again. "Make love to me Blake, make love to me again," Emily purred.

He got between her legs, again, and leaning forward he kissed her on the lips, exploring her mouth. Blake kissed his way down her neck, to her waiting, wanton sex, licking, and biting along the way.

He paused at her breasts, taking them in his hands, sucking on her nipples, causing them to harden.

As he moved from one nipple to the other, she squirmed on the couch.

Blake slowly kissed his way down her body, he kissed all the way down to her mound, inhaling the musky scent of her arousal.

As he moved down he kissed her clit, just once, very quickly, trailing his tongue down across her open wet pussy.

He used his fingers to pull her fleshy lips open, completely exposing her to his gaze. Leaning forward he pushed his tongue deep inside her, in and out, up and down, he moved his tongue, tasting her, making her writhe and moan.

When he felt she was ready he moved back to her clit, and sucked it slowly into his mouth. Blake pushed two fingers into her, and began to finger fuck her, as he sucked on her hard clit. He knew it wouldn't be much longer before she orgasmed on his mouth once more.

Faster and faster he plunged his fingers in and out, his tongue grinding into her clit. Her hips began to rise, and then her pussy began to quiver around his fingers, as another powerful orgasm crashed over her. She bit the back of her hand, in an effort to drown her moans, knowing the high pitched screams could alert the guard.

As her orgasm subsided he kissed her pussy gently, then moved up her body to her lips, again letting her taste herself on his lips.

She returned his kiss eagerly, licking her juices from his lips.

Blake positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and gently slid the head into her. "Say my name again," he urged.

"Blake," she whispered, her body tensed up expecting him to drive into her.

He was inside her, but not moving, and Emily spread her legs wide for him, moaning, "Fuck me, please, fuck me."

He pushed into her, in one hard thrust , and she wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to pull him deeper into her.

He pushed forward, bringing his cock against her clit, thrusting harder and faster, driving himself into her. He lifted her legs over his arms, and then grabbed her waist, thrusting fiercely into her, fucking her like he'd fucked his other victims, hard, fast, and viciously.

Emily was soon experiencing another orgasm, with the power of his thrusts.

Her pussy gripped his cock, and she clung onto him. She placed her head, into his neck, to stifle her moans of pleasure.

Manwitdog
Manwitdog
25 Followers