The Pull Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Helena managed to wind the end of the strand in Anne's lovely ass about her hand, and began a slow, oh so tortuous pulling. She watched Anne's tiny pucker swell and begin to open as the ball slowly made it's way out. She brushed her sweat slicked brown hair out of her way, struggling not to scream as Anne nursed at her clit like an infant, and continued to gradually pull, watching as Anne's hole stretched wider, more and more of the ball appearing as she pulled. Anne's soft groans swelled as her orifice was tortured, her ass swaying.

At last, the ball was nearly halfway out, but Helena nearly held it there, licking her lips at the sight of Anne's once tiny hole now considerably stretched. Anne was screaming, trying to throw her body forward so the ball would exit her, but Helena wouldn't let her.

"See, I can be a tease too, honey," whispered Helena.

Anne's head turned, biting her lower lip, her eyes shimmering as if on the edge of madness. Her breathing was loud and deep, and she was quite obviously struggling to remain composed.Helena adored that look, and after a few more seconds, at last pulled the ball all the way out, a soft, wet popping noise emanating from Anne's asshole. The resulting sound, not really a scream as opposed to a very loud, breathy sigh, was absolute music to Helena's ears, and her eye's shifted back, watching as Anne's hole slowly shrunk back. Anne was gasping for air, her face buried against the warm flesh of Helena's inner thigh.

The torture began anew, as yet another ball started to stretch her aching asshole. She kept her face buried against Helena's creamy thigh, licking, sucking, biting the flesh, it hurt but by the Goddess she didn't want it to stop. Suddenly Helena's powerful thighs closed around her head and she found her face pressed tightly to Helena's obscenely soaked pussy, the musky, overpowering scent filling her nose.

"If ya need ta'chew on something, my pussy's right there, honey," whispered Helena, her legs still holding Anne so she couldn't even move. Realizing she wasn't being given much of choice, Anne reached around, her hands clutching tightly to Helena's soft, heated buttocks as her tongue plunged deep into the feast of soaking pink flesh pressed to her face. She lapped, licked, tongue fucked, bit, nibbled, sucked, thick sticky girl cum covering face, her lips, the heady smells of sex soaking her brain till she felt light headed. She simply closed her eyes, grunting, her hips bucking as another ball finally exited her after another torturous stretching.

Helena must've enjoyed watching her asshole stretch, as a sudden surge of lava like cum spilled across Anne's lips and face. The loud breathy sigh that accompanied it, the rapid rising and falling of Helena's breasts beneath it ... she lost track of all time and everything flowed together. She kept her face buried between Helena's legs as her anus was stretched wide twice more, and at last, her ass was empty. There was a disappointment ... she had so dearly enjoyed the fullness, and her insides seemed to beg for something to be stuffed within her again.

Her body relaxed a little bit as Helena's gentle hands rubbed and stroked the curve of her ass. She was caught totally unprepared then when Helena violently yanked the other strand from her pussy. Her head flew up and back, her eyes losing themselves in the back of her head as her pussy screamed madly. Her mouth hung wide open, but no sound escaped it save for a loud panting. Distantly, yet so close, she could hear a familiar wicked laugh, but all her awareness was in her womanhood, thick droplets of warm, clear cum dripping out of her fast.

Helena slid herself directly beneath the slow, thin waterfall of juices, catching the warm liquid upon her tongue, gulping down this delicious gift of her woman's lust. It continued to drip out for a few seconds, obviously a great deal had been pooling inside her corridor all night. Helena knew this was an orgasm of the highest order for Anne, and she was glad to have made her feel so good.

Helena gently, carefully pulled the stiff, twitching form of her beloved around. Anne was breathing in staccato pants and gasps, and Helena whispered to her softly, stroking her face as she rested the blonde's head atop her soft, sweat slicked breasts.

"Ya gonna come back to earth with me, sweety?" whispered Helena.

"I don't really care where I am ... " stuttered Anne in a dreamy, breathy tone. "I can feel you with me ... as long as I can feel you, nothing else matters."

12