The Pussy Man Cometh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harper2
Harper2
59 Followers

Afterward as we lay in each other's arms I had never felt so complete or so content. I knew that soon I must return to my husband and I also knew that I could never change him nor make him become a Jerry Farmer. But I also knew that Jerry would be here for me whenever the real Carrie needed fulfilment.

The Pussy Man Cometh.

Sunday

Jerry. Anne-Marie.

There has always been something different about Anne-Marie; something earthy about the way she walked, something enigmatically erotic about the way that she sometimes glanced up through her flame of hair.

If, like me, the first thing that attracts you about a woman is her posture then the first woman that you would notice in a room full of them would be Anne-Marie. She has presence that goes beyond her stature or the colour of her hair. She is different.

It was in keeping with Anne-Marie's difference that instead of her coming to my office as the other women had, she invited me to her home, and again in keeping with her difference her invitation was also enigmatic. 'I have something to show you and then we can spend some personal time. Come to my home on Sunday afternoon.' She said with a small smile; then turned and left me wondering.

I had never been to her home before and was surprised by its size, it was single story but much larger than one person would need. When she opened the door to me she was wearing a green flowing dress as only a redhead can. It was silky, fastened at the right shoulder and floor length I followed her to her kitchen, her beguiling walk a revelation in sensuality as her dress slipped and slithered over her form. Unless I was mistaken she was not wearing underclothes.

We sat on kitchen stools sipping white wine, facing each other over a large freestanding chopping block as Anne-Marie told me that there were a couple of things that needed to be discussed. She then went on to explain that the Angels had been talking, they'd decided that they wanted things to remain as they always had been at work so that any personal time spent with me outside of working hours should have no bearing on what happened at work.

I suppose that I could say that I was delighted or that I was flattered, but the truth is that I felt humbled that three such graceful and talented women should care so much for each other and for me. It made me realise what a wonderful relationship we had created.

When we had finished our wine Anne-Marie rose extended her hand to me and said. 'Come with me, I have something to show you.'

Leaving her kitchen we passed through a gracious lounge then down a passageway with doors leading off. When she opened the door at the end of the passage I immediately realized why the house was so large. We walked into a fully fitted out dance studio with a fixed barre and mirrors down two walls with a first class sound system at the far end.

Two things happened. Firstly I was very impressed with the room it had been created by someone who knew what they were doing and was prepared to put a lot of love and attention to detail into it. Then secondly the penny dropped as I put two and two together. Anne-Marie's walk suddenly made sense. It was a dancers walk. 'You're a dancer!' I exclaimed. 'I had no idea.'

'Oh yes.' She smiled, 'Outside of work dancing is my life. I once dreamed of becoming a prima ballerina but like Topsy I just grew and grew until I outgrew my dream.'

'I'm sorry to hear that.' I said. 'But I must be honest. I like you the way that you are.'

'So do I.' She smiled. 'I wouldn't change a thing about me. But I still love dance so in my spare time I teach and I still dance,'

'Thankyou for showing me this.' I replied. 'I'm really very impressed.'

'Oh this is not what I brought you here to see,' She answered. 'Please give me moment.'

I sat on a chair as she walked to the barre on the left side of the room and began a series of warm up exercises. Strength, grace and beauty only begin to describe her actions as she stretched, reached and moved. Even without music her body began to dance.

After a few minutes she walked to the sounds system and threw a few switches, there was a brief soft hum as the speakers came to life, simultaneously the lights around the sides of the studio, including the area where I sat, dimmed while those in the centre of the room brightened. So that when she turned to walk to the centre of the studio she stopped in a pool of light.

Briefly she stood without moving. Then the music started. The soft strum of a guitar that was scarcely more than breathing was accompanied by the haunting tones of a Cor Anglais. Immediately I recognised the piece, a favourite of mine. The adagio from Joaquin Rodrigo's Arunjuez Guitar Concerto. As the opening bars played Anne Maire was facing me; her left hand moved slowly to her right shoulder and undid the bow that was holding her dress in place, with a silken shimmy it slithered down her body to become a green pool at her feet. I was right; under her dress she was naked. Now all she wore was her dancers Pointe shoes

I cannot think of a single word to describe Anne-Marie as she stood before me, grace and beauty hardly begin and magnificent doesn't come near. Her breasts, full and firm, never as much as rippled as she rose to Pointe and extended her arms above her head. Her legs, long and sleek hinted at power, grace and elegance. For a moment she stood there a study in everything that painters and sculptors have tried to capture but never quite succeeded. Her head thrown back caused her flame of hair to cascade down her back; her stomach, flat, had a slight raise at her shaven pubis. Her legs held tightly together concealed her sex from me.

In song, Adagio means ,slowly, in ballet it means slow graceful movements performed with fluidity, concentrating on slow movements to demonstrate the dancer's ability to control her legs. to bring them into high positions with authority and ease. Which is exactly what Anne-Marie proceeded to do. Her left leg slowly and gracefully raised till it pointed straight toward me then continued rising alongside her pink tipped breasts till it was above her head pointing straight up. In this position she slowly rotated. I would like to say that I was paying attention to her dance but that would be untrue because now her exquisite vagina was clearly visible to me. It was tiny; almost as if somebody had planted a kiss between her thighs and left it there. Small pouting pink lips which although they were out of proportion with the rest of her body looked absolutley perfect. Once again the enigma that is Anne-Marie asserted itself. Her tall wide shouldered body was the perfect platform for her flawless vagina.

Music is the international language; you don't have to speak German to understand Beethoven, you don't need to be an American to get Jim Morrison. The Adagio from Arunjuez speaks of the power the passion and the majesty of Spain in all languages. Dance is the ultimate expression of music.

Thus it was that one of the most beautiful naked women that I have ever seen brought Rodrigo's Spain into being within the confines of a dance studio.

Her tall, powerful frame and proud firm breasts translated the Majesty of Spain perfectly. There was nobility and stateliness in her movement and an almost arrogance in the way she held her head.

There was a tiger-like power and grace in the leaps and pirrouhettes she performed. The slumbering giant that is Spain was not merely awakening, it was springing to life.

But it was the passion of Spain, so often expressed in dance such as the Flamenco, that she really communicated magnificently. Only dance can compete with the act of making love for sensuality. Only the conjoining of music and dance are so capable of emulating the union of lovers. And nothing can compare for sheer sensual stimulation to a beautiful naked, dancing woman.

Dance forms a union between the dancer and her audience. For a dancer to arouse the watcher she must be aroused herself. There was no mistaking Anne-Marie's arousal. I cannot tell if it was the effort of dance or the power of stimulation that caused her high proud breast to heave so enticingly but only sexual arousal could have caused her pink nipples to stand so firm. Only the needs of desire could bring about that lingering look in her eyes, that parting of her teeth with her tongue that is so evocative in the language of love, And only the stimulus of sexual need could be responsible for the honey that coated the lips of her exquisite sex.

Ever since Bo Derek seduced Dudley Moore in the movie 10, the throbbing beat of Ravel's Bolero has been touted as the music to make love to. But for me the Arunjuez's Adagio far better expresses the build up from tenderness through passion to the heights of orgasm.

The sheer eroticism of Anne-Marie's dance certainly aroused me, suddenly I became aware of my erection. I hadn't noticed my penis getting hard; abruptly it was absolutely rigid. I moved my hand down to try to rearrange myself but then noticed Anne-Marie give a slight shake of her head. No. It was her intention to excite me; she had succeeded and was now enjoying the fruits of her endeavours. Suddenly I understood that my erection was a greater accolade than any applause I might have offered. It was as if this bond of eroticism and desire that her dance had woven between us was arousing her to even greater heights. The movements of her head caused her long red hair to flow with all the grace of a matador's cloak, one second shrouding her breasts the next flowing down her back to come to rest on the smooth mound of her buttocks. Her eyes, once smouldering with desire, now flamed with passion and lust. Her magnificent breasts, which had hardly rippled throughout her dance, now seemed to swell ever firmer; topped with rose pink nipples that appeared every bit as hard as my erection. Her legs, long muscular and lithe now glowed with the lightest film of perspiration except for that slight gap which when her legs were together was formed at the junction of her thighs and abdomen, this area positively glistened with the honey from her superb delicate vagina. I have never seen anything so beautiful, so sensual.

The music was coming to its end. Anne-Marie stood before me, so close I could reach out and touch her. Involuntarily I rose to my feet now we were so close that I could feel her breath on my face as she made one last slow graceful turn before me. As the music ended she took one last step into my arms; our lips met. There was hungriness in our kiss that was not to be denied. I felt her fingers nimbly dancing along my shirt buttons and my belt as in the blink of an eye I was as naked as she.

My cock, harder than it had ever been, was pressed against her lower abdomen. She reached down between us rising to Pointe so that my rigid pole slid into the gap between her thighs. I could feel the wet heat of her pussy as she slid it to and fro along me the slithering warmth of her small, hot wet labia almost more than I could bear. I took the nipple of her right breast between my teeth rolling and sucking upon it. The flame of her hair covered her left breast, a gasp escaped her lips and I looked up to see the green fire of her eyes. I brushed her hair aside to access her other breast, she whimpered as I sucked and nibbled upon it. All the while feeling the lascivious slithering suction of her wonderful pussy as it slid back and forth along my cock. I knew with certainty that I would soon come. It was as if Anne-Marie could read my mind as she withdrew from me so that my penis sprang free from her thighs; she traced a row of hot wet kisses down my abdomen till my cock stood hard, proud and wet with her juices before her. She flicked the curtain of her hair back over her shoulders so that she could look me in the eyes as she took my rigid pole into her mouth and began sucking. Everything that Anne-Marie did was done with grace beauty and sensuality. Thus it was that in a very short time I could feel the pre-cum start to ooze out of me. A thought crossed my mind that my juices and hers were now together in her mouth. I wondered what it would taste like. I was soon to find out as once again she anticipated me and just before my orgasm began she rose to kiss me. Our combined juices were sweet yet tangy.

As our lips parted I began trailing kisses down her superb body. Once again her nipples reacted by swelling between my lips, the proud firmness of her thrusting breasts heaved as my lips traversed them; her washboard abs rippled as my tongue rippled across them till at last the object of my desire, her magnificent, delicate and exquisite pussy was directly before me.

I suspect that there are a million things that I could have done to pay homage to perfection but I did the only thing that sprang to mind. I kissed it softly tenderly, initially with reverence the kind of kiss that lovers share. Her vaginal lips responded as only a lover's can softly smoothly, then as desire rose ever more inside her, they parted allowing me access to the honey coated pinkness within. Anne-Marie moaned and whimpered as I paid homage to her pussy; then her voice rose to a cry as I made my way to her clitoris where my kisses became demands as I used the rough texture of my tongue to massage her perfect pink pearl. I could feel her body start to buck, her stomach rippling and her breasts heaving above me she was oh so close to orgasm.

Then suddenly she moved away. I rose to my feet to look into eyes that blazed with desire as she said. ' I need you inside me now! '

She took my hand to lead me, not to her bedroom but to the barre where she turned to face me, raised her right leg till it rested on the barre, then drew me to her as she reached down between us to grasp my cock and place it at her entrance.

I must admit that I had doubts that my large penis would fit into her exquisite tiny vagina and that may have been the case had she been dry. But Anne-Marie's pussy was ready for love; hot and deliciously lubricated. She was tight, very tight and oh so hot and smooth. I didn't have to force my way into her, just push gently, but it also felt as if she was drawing me into her, her musculature clutching and pulling at my penis whilst simultaneously sucking me in.

There is a finite limit on how much of this incredible treatment that a man can take before he reaches the stage where orgasm becomes imminent and he loses control. I have always tried to ensure that my lover's orgasm precedes mine, love is an act of sharing, but it was not long before I found myself thrusting harder and faster into Anne-Marie as her tight, wet vagina clasped and sucked ever more fiercely. I had reached the stage ejaculation was becoming unavoidable; my very being was concentrated on the intense pleasure that coursed through me. Yet still I tried to hold back waiting for Anne-Marie till suddenly I became aware of her voice keening, her body tensing, her vagina milking my penis, she had arrived just in time.

There is no sensation that can begin to compare to a shared orgasm. To know that your lover is sharing the intense pleasure that you feel is as good as joy, delight and gratification can ever be. Thus it was with Anne-Marie, it felt as if I could never stop pumping great ropes of sperm into her and then when I finally did, her vagina continued clutching and sucking at me as if trying to milk more from me.

Till finally, sated, Anne-Marie lowered her leg from the barre to clasp me firmly to her body; great sobs of breath still racked her causing her breasts to heave against me; her pussy, still hot and running with our juices, was stroking against my thigh. Within a surprisingly short time I felt my cock begin to swell, Anne-Marie brushed her hair aside, looked into my eyes, reached down to grasp my cock and said with a smile 'Let's take this to bed shall we?'

*

The Pussy Man Cometh.

Angels.

Two years later.

Baby Mathew gurgled happily as he rolled his unclothed six month old body on the carpet of Carrie's living room floor. ' So, when are you coming back to work? Lynn asked between sips of coffee.

' Yeah, we really miss you and so does Jerry.' Anne-Marie added.

Carrie's eyes danced, she smiled at her son before replying. 'Not long now, Jerry's having a crèche built so that I can bring Mathew to work with me. I miss you guys too.' She lowered her voice before continuing 'And I really need Jerry.'

The Angels all smiled down at the baby before Lynn asked. 'Any plans to increase the size of your family?'

'Oh yes. Once Mathew is two years old we'll try for another.'

Ann-Marie tickled the baby's tummy, he gurgled with delight as she said 'I'm sure that you'll be successful. But if it is another boy I wonder if he will be as well hung as this little guy,'

end

Harper2
Harper2
59 Followers