The Queen and the Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

Sandra moved her face in and planted a kiss on those juicy lower lips. She heard a loud, melodic moan emanating from above her somewhere. She smiled to herself. She forgot how good this felt. Being with someone who didn't see you as either a client or a meal ticket. She licked around the outer lips for a bit, then sucked the lower lips into her mouth. With those fleshy bits captured, she started to hum.

"Oh God! That feels wonderful!" Shannon said.

'Hmm,' Sandra thought. 'Stutter's gone.' She hummed again, then began licking again. She pinched the fleshy outer lips together, then stuck her tongue between them like a little penis, pumping away at Shannon's box. 'God, she's tight,' Sandra thought as she plunged into the girl's willing depths. 'Yummy too!' She used her tongue exclusively for a while before using her fingers. She started ramming two fingers into Shannon's body while she licked her clit. It wasn't long before she sensed the internal tremors and felt those many muscles begin to lock up. She pushed tripled her efforts, licking and fingering with all her might. Then the juices started to flow, and Sandra tasted of them. Shannon tasted . . . well, certainly less bitter than Sandra had sampled before. It was actually kind of nice. She kept flicking her tongue against Shannon's clit until the climax was over.

Sandra got onto the bed and lay down next to her lover, hoping she didn't accidentally land on anything. Shannon rolled over, her lips seeking Sandra's.

"That was wonderful," she said shyly.

"I thought so," Sandra replied. She wasn't sure why the stutter was gone, but she wasn't going to point it out. She heard Shannon start to speak but then stop. "Listen, if you're wondering how you can make it up to me . . ." She whispered instructions into Shannon's ear. Shannon moved until she was on top of Sandra and the latter girl's legs were wrapped around that tight waist. Then the redhead squeezed her fingers between their bodies until her palm rested towards the top of Sandra's mound while three fingers, pressed together, worked their way inside. Then she thrust forward with her hips, driving her fingers into Sandra's body.

Using this "makeshift dildo" consisting of her fingers, Shannon began a long, steady series of thrusts. She was so wrapped up in the act that she didn't really notice Sandra's hand exploring Shannon's back.

Sandra could find no flaw with her lover's body. Even the broad muscles of her back were smooth and tight! Then her fingertips noticed spots were there seemed to be little spots where the skin went from hard to soft for just a split second, and a few other points where there was a slight protrusion of the skin. She let her hands move on. She believed she knew what those anomalies were, but didn't want to draw attention to them. Not yet, anyway. She slid those hands up to Shannon's neck, pulling her head in for another kiss.

Shannon never stopped her fucking motion until Sandra finally came. She found herself wishing she could watch the beautiful dark skin of Sandra's body shiver as she came, but she consoled herself with feeling it beneath her. She stopped using her fingers as a small cock and crawled down Sandra's body to taste of her sex. Sandra's body was already in the final stages of her orgasm, but it wasn't too late for Shannon to reap the rewards of her efforts. She found the taste not at all unpleasant. She started licking around much like Sandra had done for her earlier, acquiring every last drop of the sweetness that she could. She stuck her tongue in deep a couple of times, and Sandra began to react. 'Well, as long as I'm down here,' she thought. Shannon tried remembering what her lover had done, and she tried remembering what the few girls from the escort service had done. She had very little personal experience to go on, having only dated a few times in her life, and those times had ended quickly and badly. But she did her best, knowing that this beautiful woman would probably leave her in the morning. Shannon knew she had to be a disappointing lover for the more experienced woman.

But her own feelings of inadequacy didn't stop her from doing her best. Sandra was already at a heightened state of arousal, so Shannon thought it would be best to just keep her there. She'd liked what Sandra had done when taking those interior pussy lips into her mouth, so Shannon gave it a try. They were soft and wonderfully pliant. She pulled on them, sucked on them and even tugged on them with her fingers. That was kind of fun!

Little did she realize how overblown her fears of being an unsatisfactory lover actually were. If the lights had been on, she would have seen that the Hispanic woman's eyes were closed and her mouth open in an ecstatic smile. Sandra was loving this! Her mind was still reeling from that first climax, and she was being kept in that murky, happy sensation that usually followed it for a longer period of time than usual.

Shannon found that she could nuzzle her lover's clitoral region with her nose so she didn't have to break off her tongue action, so she gave that a try. Sandra's moans indicated that it was a good combination. Then she remembered that the woman had done some light stimulation of Shannon's anal opening, so maybe she liked that. Despite the possible health risks, she flicked her tongue across Sandra's sphincter, getting a cooing noise and a body shiver. 'Well, that worked,' Shannon thought. She tried it again. Same reaction. She slowly pressed one finger inside that greedy rosebud until it reached the first knuckle. That got a gasp and an "Oh yes!" from the woman. Another good indicator. She sunk the finger up to the second knuckle and wiggled it. Sandra was groaned contentedly. So after several more minutes of a finger in her butt, a tongue in the great divide and a nose against her clit, Sandra came a second time. And it tasted as sweet as the last.

Sandra's head was spinning. She wanted to get back into the giving end of things, but she didn't want Shannon to stop. "Why don't you get back on the bed?" she gasped. "Spin those legs around." Shannon did as instructed, finding herself in a sixty-nine. She wasn't so naïve that she didn't know what one was, but she had never been IN one before. Sandra seemed to be a little more comfortable with the idea, as she had already started in on her cunnilingus. So, after biting her lower lip and giving out a pleasurable moan, Shannon went to work as well.

The stayed that way for twenty minutes, exploring each other's insides with their tongues and fingers. Sometimes they would flip over, changing who got to be on top like some sexual rotisserie. This was pleasure for its own sake. Shannon discovered that Sandra started moaning things in Spanish when she got really excited and it all sounded horribly romantic, though the woman could have been reciting her grocery list for all Shannon knew. Sandra could tell by pauses in Shannon's attentions that she was about to do something completely different. The girl loved to analyze things, after all. Both women experienced an additional climax, and in relatively close proximity to each other.

'Those are the best kind,' Sandra thought as Shannon brought her off for the third time shortly after Sandra had brought her off for the second. The both lay on their sides, gasping. Sandra considered reaching for the lights, then thought better of it. She felt Shannon move off the bed. 'Maybe she just needs to use the restroom,' Sandra thought. Then she heard elastic snapping against flesh and . . .

"Are you getting dressed?" she asked confusedly.

"Yuh-... yeah. I thuh-... thought yuh-... you'd want muh-... me to leave now."

"Why . . .? No, of course I don't want you to leave! This is the part . . . You really don't do this often, do you?"

"I tuh- ... tried to tuh-... tell you . . ."

"It's okay." Sandra wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or pull her own hair out. This woman had confidence and self-esteem issues that would give Dr. Phil a migraine. It also occurred to her that this might be a bit awkward since Sandra wanted to sleep in the near future but it was a time Shannon might be awake and active. "Want don't you just come lie down for a bit?" She felt the bed sag a bit shake as Shannon found a place to lie down . . . about three feet from Sandra. Sandra sighed. She'd almost be willing to bet that Shannon was completely dressed as well. Sandra rolled over once, bumping into her companion in the process, and draped her arm over the woman's still body. 'Yep,' she thought. 'She's already dressed.' "Listen, why don't you just relax and . . . and tell me something about yourself." She felt Shannon tensing, but decided to proceed; cautiously. "You never told me about your family or if you were born around here or anything. I had fun tonight, and I'd like to get to know you."

"I . . . I . . ." Shannon was struggling. There were so many painful memories that she didn't know where to begin, so she picked one that involved less immediate hurt to her. "I duh-... duh-..." She was stopped momentarily by those full, wonderful lips of Sandra's pressed against her own. ". . . don't have any family. I was orph-... orphaned when I was thuh-... three." Shannon went on to tell her bedmate what she had pieced together from police reports. She had been found wandering the streets of some bum-fuck little town in the Great Smokey Mountains of North Carolina. A huge fire had swept through the area, causing huge problems for a lot of those families that lived up in the woods and shunned most human contact outside their own little communities. Some social workers and police officers thought she might have belonged to a family that had been killed with a fire, but families like that often gave birth and never bothered telling the government. Regardless of how she came to be there, the authorities were unable to find her parents, or even any medical evidence that she existed. She had lived in orphanages her entire life until she graduated high school when she was seventeen. She had gotten legal permission to move all the way across the country to attend college, despite not legally being an adult. She had struggled but had qualified for a series of academic scholarships, including a full academic scholarship to University of California at Springfield.

Sandra respected that. It was a hard-knocks story to be sure, but not the worst she had ever heard. And Shannon had pulled herself up by her bootstraps and done something with her life.

"So," she asked, "when did you decide you want to be a cop?"

There was silence. "I think I nuh-... need to tuh-... take a shower," Shannon said. Sandra felt the bed shift again as her companion rolled out of Sandra's arms, off the bed and then hurried into the bathroom. Sandra heard the door closed, but noticed that the light did not come on under the door. 'Does she even shower in the dark?' she thought.

Sandra got up and turned on the light. The bedding was reasonably displaced and her clothes were piled up next to the door. This had to be the WEIRDEST first date she had ever been on. She had engaged in sex, which was unusual for her first time out with someone. Her date was a very intelligent, very attractive woman with some very peculiar habits, huge self-image problems and a tendency to panic blindly when asked direct questions.

"Maybe I should just cut my losses and run?" she asked of herself, staring towards the bathroom door. "But the sex was fun, and she seems sweet enough." She noticed that Shannon had left her plain cotton underwear in the bedroom. She picked it up and saw that it had the woman's name and the day of the week written in the back. "You've GOT to be kidding?!?" She heard the water stop running, followed by some fumbling. During that time, Shannon's pager started beeping like mad. A still wet, but fully dressed, Shannon rushed out into the main room. She picked up the electronic device while sending an apologetic look at Sandra.

"Shuh-... shit," she muttered. "Emuh-... emergency. Can I buh-... borrow your phone?" Sandra nodded and Shannon made a call. After less than a minute, Shannon hung up the call and then called a cab. "Suh-... sorry. Duh-... double homicide, and everyone else is out luh-... looking at a buh-... bus crash or on suh-... something else." She could barely meet Sandra's gaze at that point. "Thuh-... thank you fuh-... for a guh-... great evening."

Sandra, still nude, leaned against the bedroom door as Shannon tried to make her getaway. "I take it you won't be back tonight?" Shannon shook her head. "Why don't I give you a call tomorrow? You're off work, right? Assuming they don't call you in again?"

Shannon nodded. "Yuh-... you duh-... don't huh-... have to if yuh-... you duh-... don't want to." She was completely perplexed. She knew what a psycho-basket-case she had been. Why would anyone want to talk to her after all that? She was also having problems concentrating to the extreme proximity of Sandra's very inviting, very nude body.

"I guess that means I must want to," the woman whispered, giving Shannon a kiss on the cheek, then on the lips. "I'll talk to you later," she repeated after a retreating Shannon.

------------------- ----------------

The next afternoon . . .

------------------- ----------------

"I don't get it," Sandra was complaining. Jasmine had dropped by her office for lunch. She was filling out forms before her two o'clock conference call with some addle-brained pop star on the East Coast and her representatives. "Things would be going great for a while and she'd be really opening up, then poof . . . she would completely freak out about something. Do you have an extra hot sauce?" Jasmine tossed a packet of the stuff over the desk. Neither woman normally partook so heavily in junk food, but the idea had just struck Sandra as being a good one. Of course, her parents would freak if they knew she was eating Taco Bell. They might even disown her.

"Well, you gave it a shot," Jasmine said. Her feet were kicked up on another chair as she sucked down what constituted a gordita at their restaurant of choice. Sandra was amazed how the woman could go from such an elegant escort to such a casual couch potato in just a few weeks. The two were becoming fairly comfortable as friends. "So are you thinking of cutting anchor?"

"I don't know. She IS smart and she's actually kind of funny when you least expect it. She's got an interesting job and she's had an interesting life . . ."

"Then call her again tonight."

"But she's insane!"

"Then . . . when did you turn into sixteen-year-old girl again?" Jasmine was actually having more fun than she was letting on. Normally her clients expected her to have answers to all their problems. Here, she just got to egg Sandra on.

"Am not," Sandra pouted, pounding her feet petulantly on the office floor.

"Well then make up your mind, because you're giving me a headache."

---------------- -------

That evening . . .

---------------- -------

Sandra had worked late. Her conference call had carried on longer than anticipated, one of her aging singers wanted to rework their contract so they would get more money for doing less work, there were problems finding land for the company's new recording studio and she had wound up in an emergency meeting with their public relations people about how to handle another artist's "chemical indiscretions" at an awards banquet. And she had gotten the okay to move back into her house, so she decided that was what she was going to do that evening. She would call Shannon and tell her what was up; hoping the woman wouldn't take it personally. She was nervous about moving back. She hadn't even been there since . . .

She got to the condo and walked in the lobby. That was when she noticed Shannon sitting on a bench next to the guard station. She was apparently discussing the finer points of his sidearm when she strolled up. Then Shannon noticed her.

"Huh-... hey."

"Hi," Sandra responded, a little surprised. "I was going to call, but I worked late and now I was going to move back into the house."

"I nuh-... know. I huh-... heard when I guh-... got off thuh-... this afternoon."

"You worked until this afternoon? When was the last time you slept?"

"Abuh-... about twenty-fuh-... four hours. I thuh-... thought you muh-... might like suh-... some help."

"Thanks. I've only got a couple of bags, but I'll take any help I can get," she said. Actually, she didn't need help carrying anything. She just didn't want to be alone when she went back there. And it was particularly comforting that she'd be there with a cop. They went up to the condo, and packed up all her stuff.

Shannon was nervous and didn't know what to say. She realized she had probably freaked Sandra out yesterday. Normally, she would have just given up and wrote it off as another social failure on her part. But she had realized that afternoon that she didn't want to. She and Bobby had both worked an obscene number of hours recently, including the case last night. She had been stressed and had gone over to his office to talk about their day. The two of them had been picking body parts out of shag carpeting for hours. His wife had shown up and was ready to drive him home since he was exhausted. She had been hugging him and cradling his head. Somewhere in the last several years, Detective Bobby Jones had turned into a really decent person. She had watched him and his wife for a moment. She realized she would never have anything like that. Then she corrected herself. She would never have anything like that if she kept giving up as soon as something appeared to be going wrong.

They were tossing Sandra's bags into her car when Shannon looked over. "I had fuh-... fun yesterday. I'm suh-... sorry about the wuh-... way I was acting. I duh-... don't duh-... date often. I wuh-... wasn't sure if it even wuh-... was a date."

Sandra actually started laughing. "Thank God! I thought I was the only one confused about that! At first I was just wanted to thank you, and then it turned into 'having drinks' and then there was the confusion about where to go . . ." An idea came to mind. "Do you want to try again? Let's just go do something and we drop this stuff off later. Dinner?"

Shannon rolled her eyes. "If yuh-... you'd seen suh-... some of the stuff I'd suh-... seen today, you woo-... wouldn't want to eat either. Buh-... but I don't muh-... mind watching whuh-... while you eat."

"I'll just grab something on the way to the house then." Just then, something caught her eye.

A few minutes later, the two women were playing miniature golf. Sandra grabbed a hotdog at the vending table and Shannon was sucking down diet-soda in a crazy-straw cup. They played golf, rode on go-carts and even played skee-ball. They did very badly at that last game. It was a first for a couple of fifteen-year-olds who had bloomed a little bit late.

Afterward, they sat outside on the bench and watched other people play.

"Suh-... so, why did you guh-... get into music?"

Sandra sighed. "First of all, it was big business and I was good at business. I'd been watching my parent's business grow for a long time, and I saw how a well-run business made life better for everyone who worked there. The music industry was exciting, and I thought I meant I would get to hob-knob with all the celebrities and the big-shots. Then I became a big-shot and realized that hob-knobbing was really annoying. But I love it still. Especially w hen you find someone who's actually good and loves the music. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I recently found a band of girls that's gonna change the world someday. And I get to help them get there. The rest . . . the meetings, the public relations . . . it's all bullshit. It's all about seeing the next big thing when he or she or they break out." She stopped. "You know, I asked you the same question . . . I mean, how did you decide to do what you do?"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers
1...345678