The Question of Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"I don't want you to "take it"." I swallow hard and the mask falls away. I lean down and press my forehead against her clasped hands.

"Don't do this." She leans down and presses her face against my cheek.

"Why not?"

"I'm not strong enough to lose you again." My tone shocks her, hard and cold. She lets go of my hands and leans back again.

"You want me to go?"

That thought wrenches me in half, and I gasp and try to cough to cover the pain that that suggestion causes.

"NO. ...And that's why you should."

She breathes out slowly, and I feel her breath as I close my eyes and lean back. She reaches forward again and touches my chin with her fingertips.

"Daniel," she breathes, and I open my eyes slowly and look at her, and my heart feels like it's going to explode. "What am I to you?"

I look down and shake my head. I frown, I clench my teeth and I sigh. I look back at her. "You're the closest thing I have to a soul. Lara, you give me so much pain, and such amazing happiness."

"You twist my world around until I can't see my feet and I have to trust in faith. You're like my soul, because you can do all that, and I can't even touch you."

She stares at me for a moment, and her heart is in her eyes. I open my mouth again, and suddenly she is crashing against me, and she's kissing me.

I'm shaking as I kiss her back. She's urgently running her hands through my hair, and I move my arms around her waist and pull her body close against me. She brakes the kiss, and I gasp and stare at her.

"Yes you can. God I want you to so much." Her body crashes against mine hungrily again, and I kick at the coffee table.

It slides across the wooden floor and tilts over. The magazines and remotes sitting on it skitter across the floor, but I don't follow where they fly.

I'm too busy kissing the woman in my arms that is too busy kissing me back. Lara pulls me down, not letting me go.

I feel her hands push away my shirt, and the bare skin of my back can feel the heat beaming from my fire. Lara's steaming as she pushes me away for a moment, her hand on my neck.

My pulse is racing against her palm as I pant against her skin, my hands sliding up her body, feeling the dampness of her skin and the heat of her body.

My hands push her singlet up over her breasts, and she lifts her arms above her head as I slide her singlet off her.

Her hands press against my neck again, and her fingers pull me back down against her. I taste her skin with my kisses, and I feel her silk against my tongue.

She's shaking, but with something other than cold this time, as the burning wood and burning between us heat us up more. Her arms tighten around my shoulders as my teeth graze her shaking body.

We're panting, our hearts hammering against our chests as we move against one another. Lara's not letting me go, and I'm not wanting to be let go. Her arms and shoulders are like silk to my rough hands, and she feels almost like spun glass in my hands, so fragile.

I know she's not, but I can't help treating her with tenderness. She's a dream that I'm finally holding in my fingers, and I can almost hold onto her. Lara shushes me as I moan, and she's simply pressing her body against mine, and we're feeling the wonder that our closeness is bringing.

The tenderness between us doesn't last, as our heat starts to burn brighter and hotter. I can feel Lara moaning and moving against me, as I do the same against her, too.

I love her so much, and I've wanted this for ages, but I don't want to rush it. My hips are moving back and forth, rubbing my boxer shorts against her dark panties.

Lara's hand slips down lightly, her fingernails gliding over my flesh, and slip into my shorts. I gasp and thrust into her grip as her long fingers glide around my shaft, and Lara makes a contented sound in my ear.

I'm burying my head into her shoulder as she begins to move her hand, and there's a smile on her face as I lift my head to kiss her.

She eases me out of my boxers and bites her bottom lip as her legs spread around my hips. I'm throbbing really hard, and I'm starting to worry that I'm going to cum too early. Lara's smiling as she moves the head of my cock up and down her lips, and I'm holding myself above her.

Her fingers spread over my head and press against her, and she looks up and locks eyes with me. She's still biting her bottom lip, and my hips move of their own accord. I'm pushing into her slowly, and she's tight and wet, and her eyes never leave mine.

Her huge brown eyes open wider as my cock begins to push inside, and I can feel her tightness. I think we're both moaning, but I can't tell. I know that Lara is gasping and quivering as I slide deeper inside of her.

Her hands move back up my body as I arch my hips into her, and her hands settle on my neck, spread wide and feeling my pulse hammering against her palms again.

She's getting off on how much I want her, and I couldn't for the life of me describe what it's like to finally be inside of her after all this time.

Our eyes never leave one another as her hands spread wide, feeling my excitement in my pulse, and my thrusts. Her eyelids flutter as I begin to move my hips back and forth in a regular motion, and she's moaning.

I don't know how long we stay like that, me above her, sliding myself in and out of her heat, and just glorying in being this close to her.

I lose track of time as I stare down at her, and feel her hands on my shoulders and neck. I lean down and kiss her and something wet spreads against my cheek.

Lara's crying as I kiss her, and her arms tighten around my shoulders. I roll over and pull her with me, and Lara shudders as she rears up on top of me.

Her hips start to move back and forth, and inside of her, I'm dying. My cock feels enourmous and thick, and I try to hold on as she began to ride me faster and faster.

There's something animalistic and primal in it as I watch her, and my hands slide up her body to feel her panting breasts as she runs her hands through her hair, lifting it up to fall down around her.

Lara closes her eyes as I thrust my hips up off the rug, and she's tilting her head from side to side.

I can feel her tightness around me and my spine's on fire as she grinds down onto my cock. I'm panting hoarsely, and shaking my head as my cock starts to heat up.

Lara opens her eyes and leans forwards, her hips beginning to piston over my shaft. I'm shaking my head and saying no, but Lara's smile doesn't let up.

My hips are thrusting up, and the smile fades from Lara's face as her mouth opens to pant louder. I'm shaking my head still and saying no, but Lara moans and clenches down onto my meat.

I explode inside of her and shake, and Lara gasps and clenches down harder as she follows me over the wave.

I don't want it to end this quickly, but Lara is leant far over me, and eases me out of her. She sits back down, and my cock slides up her pubic mound and the coarse hair scratches lightly across my bright red head.

I gasp and moan and Lara's head lifts up. She looks at me, and down at my cock, and bites her bottom lip again. Her hands move down and she begins to rub herself with my cock, riding me without my cock inside of her this time.

I'm worried at first that I'm going to go soft, but Lara's hands and her riding aren't letting it happen soon.

I smile as I sit up, and she kisses me. It's light and tender, and my arms go around her as I feel her legs slide around my hips. She's sitting there, my balls rubbing against her, and she's pressing herself into my still hard cock.

The kiss deepens as our tongues dance, and Lara is smiling as she leans back. I trail my tongue down her chest and kiss and suckle at her breast, licking and nibbling on the flesh that's offered to me. Her nipples harden and pulse under my teeth, and I laugh against her skin.

Lara's arms slide around my neck again, and she arches up against me, pressing her breasts into my mouth. My thumbs graze over her, filling my hands with her perfect globes.

My cock is hard again, and my chest is still heaving. Lara presses herself against me fully, and eases herself up again. She turns and watches me over her shoulder as she presses her ass against my cock, watching my face as she wriggles.

My cock is sliding up and down between her cheeks, and I growl low in my throat. My need for her fires her up again, and she kneels down as I rise behind her. My cock is huge and thick, and I'm ready for her again.

I push my meat against her from behind, and slide in easily. Lara arches her back in the firelight, and I can feel her around me again.

I'm sliding my cock inside of her quickly and strongly, and Lara's pushing back into every thrust. There's nothing but the feeling of that tight heat, and I can't stand the feeling of her so far away.

I keep thrusting slowly as I move forwards, until I'm leaning far over her. My hands slide up from her hips and down her arms to her hands.

My hands are over hers as I arch my hips and push forwards, and Lara is moaning softly and arching her back like a sensuous cat. We stay like that for eternity, and Lara turns and opens her mouth for mine.

I'm high up on her back, deep inside her, and kissing her. My cock is throbbing like it's about to explode again, but she's tight and hot around me, and I don't.

It's awkward kissing her, but I don't want to stop. I slide out of her with a pop and I'm kissing her again. She's on her side, twisted up as I kiss her, and I drive myself back into her, both her legs against my right hip.

Her mouth opens wide, and she moans against my kiss as her tightness feels my huge cock sliding inside her again.

She begins to play with herself as I fuck my cock into her, and her eyes close again, feeling the fullness.

I'm kissing her and feeling my throbbing meat sliding up inside of her again, and Lara's hands move around my shoulders and she presses me close to her again. I can feel her nipples moving against my chest, hard little buds.

She's panting against my ear and her mouth opens wide, but no sound comes out until a high pitched moan, and suddenly I'm driving into her cum, lubed up and sliding fast inside of her.

She's shaking underneath me and moaning in that high-pitched tone, and I'm gasping because I can barely take the sensations my lover is giving me.

"I don't...know...I can't...hold..." Lara nods soundlessly and spreads her legs again, widening herself to me. Her legs are against my hips, and her breasts are bouncing slightly as I drive myself up inside of her. I can't take the distance again, and I slump forwards and kiss her.

"I just want to feel you again, on top of me and inside me." I'm happy to oblige, and my cock is sliding inside of her and back out again for another eternity of pleasure. I can taste her skin and her heat on my tongue, and I'm whispering to her how much I love her.

She moans quietly as I nuzzle the strained muscles under her skin. I can feel her fingernails scraping against my back and her knee slides up against my hip and curls over. She clenches down onto me and I gasp.

There's a smile on her face that I kiss away as I arch my hips into her. Lara's moan is louder this time, and she shivers against me, urging me on and up with her arms around me.

My cock is sliding up inside of her scalding heat as she arches against me, and I gasp again and again as she arches her whole body against me, her rock hard nipples scraping my chest.

She's writheing beneath me as she pushes down onto my thrusts, and she hisses a breath between her teeth.

There's something indescribable as she moans earthily against my cheek and her legs wrap around me. She's squeezing me with incredible heat, and her low moan rises until she's screaming and shaking around me.

I couldn't take it for long, and when she clenches down on my shoulder, biting hard with the heat of her explosion, I join her.

I shudder against her as she squeezes me tighter, and I can feel my cock exploding inside of her, jerking and throbbing as I gush inside of her. Lara sags back onto the rug, and her legs unfurl and there's nothing but our panting.

I can feel our heartbeats racing one another, her chest hammering against mine, and as I calm down again, for a moment, our hearts beat in sync. Lara's eyes open, and she presses her lips together.

I move up and pull her closer to me, hugging her to my body. Her eyes bulge for a moment, and she squeezes me as I move, still inside of her.

I reach over, feeling weak as a newborn, and drag the rug across us. The fire is burning down low, and there's something in the background. Music, radio chatter. The power is back on.

I catch my breath in Lara's arms, and there's a wide, foolish smile on her face. I guess there's one on mine, too, and I chuckle as she presses herself against me, her arms going around me gently.

"I could die right now, happy." I give a low, breathy laugh, and she snuggles into the crook of my shoulder. She's lying on top of me, and I can feel her breath, hot and sweet against my neck.

I'm still inside of her, but I'm softening slowly. The fire pops, and the scent of her now dry hair fills my senses.

"Is this what you want?" She runs her hands over my shoulders, her fingertips trailing over the skin idly.

"No. This is what we want." I kiss her hair, and its scent is on my tongue. Lara looks up and there's something mystical about her smile.

"You can kiss me better than that, Dan." I stare at her, and cradle her jaw in my hand. I kiss her slowly, and tenderly, loving her taste, her skin, her everything.

After a moment, she smiles against my lips. "Oh, that's the way." My arms move around her, and I hold her closely to me. She snuggles inside my arms further.

Outside, the rain is pattering slowly down, and incongruously, I can see the sky lighting up as the dawn sun fights away the dark. We've made love all night. Lara's silken hair moves over my chest as she looks up.

"Breakfast?" I began to laugh.

"I'll cook."

So the next time you're walking down the street, and you see someone walking towards you, think for a moment, and wonder.

Wonder if they're one of those damned happily-ever-afters, and if you think they are, smile, and maybe I'll smile back at you. Because happily ever afters really are out there. I should know.

I'm one of them.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers