The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" he took a pace backwards, surprised at the way she'd suddenly come on to him. "Well, all right then!"

"Thank you,' she murmured, her face lighting up, in evident relief. "Here, dry yourself off on this?" She tossed the towel over to him.

"B-But you c-can't go dressed like that!" Banjo protested, staring at her short bathrobe, and the long, shapely legs that it patently failed to cover.

"I can't risk going back to the house for my clothes!" she said, grimly. "So this will have to do! Now where's this boat of yours?"

-oOo-

Chris Lorenzo was feeling totally exasperated. He hadn't found a single clue as to Rita's whereabouts, in the luxurious suite belonging to Vargas. Obviously, it had been given a thorough cleaning, since the drug baron and his lovely companion had stayed there.

He had also been asking subtle questions, around town, in various bars and nightclubs, but apart from learning that Vargas was not a man to mess with, and receiving various offers to sell him quantities of illicit narcotics, he hadn't learnt a damned thing of any importance.

He nursed the black eye he'd received in a bar-room brawl, the previous evening. "Rita, where are you, he groaned, under his breath.

"Huh? You say somethin' Senor?"

He looked up at the brunette in the low-cut dress, on the other side of the counter, with a jaundiced eye. "Gimme another beer!" he slurred.

Chapter 14: The Great Escape

"Mmmm!" Rita gradually uncoiled her body, with a feline grace, and stretched her arms above her head, easing her cramped muscles. The bottom of a small boat, was not the most comfortable place in the world to try to get a bit of shuteye! Her eyelids fluttered open, and she saw O'Rafferty starring down at her, with a big grin on his handsome, Irish face. With an embarrassed start, she tugged down the short hem of her robe, to hide her panties from his lecherous gaze. They were so sheer, that she might as well have not been wearing any! "At least he now knows I'm a natural chestnut-brown!" she told herself. She was startled by her own lewdness.

"Time to get moving, Lola!" Banjo whispered, as she realized that the light was fading fast. They had been holed up in the motorboat, for most of the day, hidden in a narrow tributary, just off the main river.

They hadn't dared make a break for it, during the hours of daylight, since Vargas had regular armed patrols, sailing up and down the river. Her disappearance would've been reported many hours ago, and by now, Vargas would have armed guards and tracker dogs, searching the plantation, and the surrounding forest! It was only a matter of time, before their hiding place was discovered, so the sooner they left, the better.

They quickly cleared away the camouflaging branches, and Banjo pushed the boat out into mid-stream, before hauling himself onboard. He handed her a spare paddle. "We daren't use the engine, until we get a couple of miles or so further up river!" he whispered.

She nodded, and they began to paddle out into the main river, keeping to the shadows of the overhanging trees. In the not too far distance, she could her the sound of the hunting dogs barking, excitedly, and she couldn't suppress a shudder of fear.

"So, what's the plan?" she panted, after they had been rowing for about fifteen minutes. Her robe kept working loose, revealing her sweat-streaked breasts, and she was getting fed up with tucking it back into her belt.

He dragged his eyes off her boobs, with a sigh. "We head upriver, until we reach Orocue, where I have a car stashed. From there, we can quickly get onto the main highway, to the South, that leads to Villavicencio, and then on to Bogota. I suggest that you phone your friends in the Federal Bureau of Investigation, when we reach Orocue, and arrange a rendezvous in Villavicencio!"

"Why not meet them in Orocue?" Rita panted.

"Because it's too damned close to Vargas, you little idiot!" Banjo said, with a sigh, as if talking to a backward child. "The city will be crawling with his agents and contacts, and he probably has the local police force on his payroll!"

Rita immediately bristled, at his patronizing attitude. "Okay, okay," she retorted, angrily, "I'm a stranger in this country, remember!"

"Besides, I'm stopping at a hotel, in Villavicencio!" he added, with a smile. "I shall have to buy you some clothes, when we get to Orocue though, or you will be causing civil unrest in the streets, dressed like that!"

"Huh, oh yeah, sure... thanks!" she mumbled, putting her back into her rowing, and trying not to blush too deeply.

-oOo-

"Have you found her yet?" Vargas snarled, as the head of security entered the room, just as he was about to take a sip of his wine.

"No, Senor Vargas, but it will not be long now, now that the dogs have her scent!" He held up the little black dress, that had been used to give the dogs the girl's scent.

"You had better be right, Diego," he replied, glowering at the obviously frightened man, "or heads will roll!"

"There is no way she can get away by road, river or air, Senor, and we have doubled all the patrols! If she has gotten past the fence, which is highly unlikely, and into the jungle, or grasslands, then she is already as good as dead! There is no way she will manage to get back to civilization that way!"

"Hmm, very well, Diego, let me know, as soon as there is any news of her!"

Ramon was angry, chiefly with himself. He knew he should've had the woman killed, when he'd first discovered that the scheming bitch was the law, but she'd been such a good cock-sucker... "Damn, damn, damn!" He threw the crystal wineglass at the stone fireplace, and it smashed into a thousand pieces.

The girl had not been seen since early morning, when several of the guards had reported seeing her going towards her favorite swimming hole, on the other side of the airstrip. "Perhaps she has been taken by some wild animal?" he mused. It was not uncommon to receive reports of a black panther roaming the jungle, outside the perimeter fence!

-oOo-

Rita gave a start, as the driver's door of the VW Beetle was yanked open, and Banjo poked his head inside, dropping a large carrier bag on the seat, next to her. "Here's your clobber, Princess!" he said, with a grin. "Just a dress and some knickers... Oh, and stockings and shoes. I didn't get you a bra, since I didn't know your size. Anyway, from what I've seen of your tits, you don't really need one!"

"You smooth-talking bastard," she replied, with an answering grin, climbing into the back seat. "Keep an eye open, out there, while I get changed, will you?"

"Uh, huh!"

He walked a few yards away from the car, which was a rental, like the boat he'd just returned, and gazed up and down the back road, which was little more than a dirt track. It was totally deserted, which wasn't surprising, at this time of the day, when the temperature was building up to a maximum. He took off his hat, and wiped the sweat from his forehead. The river, and the boatyard, were about a hundred yards away.

There were a couple of thuds, grunts and curses, from the back of the Volkswagen, and then Lola appeared, wearing the lightweight cotton dress, and stay-put stockings, he had purchased, her reddish-brown hair a tousled, but not unattractive mess. "You could've gotten me a dress that didn't button all the way up the back, and some more sensible footwear," she complained, as she bent forward and slipped the white, four-inch heels onto her dainty feet.

"Are you sure you're a policewoman?" Banjo queried. "Those feet look mighty small for a copper!"

"Ha, ha, very funny!" she replied, sarcastically, adjusting the peasant bodice of the white cotton dress, over her boobs, and repositioning one wayward shoulder strap, that had slipped down. "Honestly, how do I look?" she asked, smoothing down the short skirt, which reached to about mid-thigh. She'd deliberate left the bottom three buttons on the skirt unfastened, so her leg movements wouldn't be restricted.

"To be sure, you look an absolute delight, m'dear!" he replied, lapsing into his native Irish brogue.

She grinned, pleased with his compliment. "Now, how about finding that telephone, so I can inform the world that rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!"

"I think it would be best if you used a public telephone booth!" Banjo said, looking serious. "Vargas will probably have his contacts out, checking all the public bars in town, for anyone who matches your description!"

She nodded, soberly. "Good thinking, Tonto!"

-oOo-

Clutching a handful of coins, that Banjo had given her, Rita fed some of them into the coin slot, with her free hand, and then punched in the number for the PBPD Homicide Division, remembering to enter the international dialing code, first. After what seemed like an age, the P.D. telephone operator came on the line, and Rita asked to be switched through to Captain Harry Lipschitz's extension.

"Transferring you now, caller!"

The phone seemed to ring for an eternity, then the receiver was finally picked up. "Hello, Captain Lipschitz, Homicide, how can I help you?" enquired the familiar voice.

"Oh Cap, it's so good to hear your voice!" Rita gasped.

"Rita? Rita, is that you?" Harry yelled, almost deafening her. "Thank God you're okay! Where are you?"

"I'm in a place called Orocue, somewhere in Colombia, South America," she replied, almost breathless with excitement. "I was kidnapped by Vargas and his cronies, but I've managed to escape, with the help of a friend of mine, a guy called Banjo O'Rafferty! Now listen Cap, can the Feds send someone down here, to pick me up, pronto! Vargas will be scouring the countryside, trying to get his dirty little paws on me, and if he does, my life won't be worth a plug nickel!"

"Chris is already down there," Harry replied, sounding a little overcome with emotion. "He's currently in Bogota, trying to find some clue as to your whereabouts, Sam!"

"Chris, here, in Colombia?" Rita gasped, her eyes shining with excitement. "Can you contact him Cap, to arrange for him to come and pick me up?"

"Sure Rita, no problem! What did you say the name of that joint was?"

"No Cap, not here. This place is too damned close to Vargas's centre of operations. I'll arrange to meet him in..." She stuck her head out of the phone booth. "What's the name of that place we're heading for, Banjo?" she called out.

He looked up, from kicking a pebble about, in the dust. "Villavicencio!"

"Did you get that Cap? A place called Villavicencio. It's on the main highway, heading almost due East out of Bogota! We should arrive there, in a few hours time! Hang on..."

"What's the name of your hotel again?" Rita called out, poking her head out of the booth again.

"The Hotel Panama!" Banjo replied. "It's in the Plaza del Rio, in the old part of the city! Room 405!"

"Chris can find us at the Hotel Panama, room 405. It's in the old part of the city, apparently! Tell him to ask for Mr. O'Rafferty, at the desk!"

"Will do Rita! Meanwhile, I'll arrange for the local Villavicencio police to keep an eye on you both, until Chris turns up, just as a precaution!"

"Thanks, Cap!"

"Are you sure you're all right?"

"I-I'm fine... now!" she answered, smiling into the receiver. "Look, Cap, I gotta go now! I'll bring you up to date on all the details later!"

"Okay, Sam! You look after yourself! See you soon!"

"Yeah, see you, Harry!" Rita hung up the phone, and turned back to face Banjo. "My partner, Sergeant Lorenzo, is already down here! He will meet us at your place, in Villavicencio," she explained, as O'Rafferty walked back over to her.

He nodded. "Good! Now let's get the hell outta here, Lola, before Vargas and his goons turn up, and spoil the party!"

Chapter 15: Payback Time

"I'm really, really grateful for all you've done for me," Rita murmured, as the elevator door whisked shut, leaving them alone in the lift. She stepped forward, and wrapped her arms about Banjo's neck, as he pressed the button for the fourth floor.

"How grateful?" he murmured, with a nervous grin.

Her reply was to pull his face down to hers, for a long, lingering French kiss, broken only by the slight lurch, as the lift arrived at their destination, and the door sliding open again. "Shit!" she muttered, under her breath.

"That grateful, huh!" Banjo gasped, a little surprised at how heavily she had come on to him, as he extricated himself from her embrace, and dragged her out of the elevator, before the doors could close again.

Rita was also a little surprised by her actions, but Banjo had tasted real good, and for a moment, as she entwined her tongue with his, she had forgotten all about their desperate plight.

He half-dragged her along the corridor, to the door to room 405. His hand trembled, in his eagerness to unlock the door, and drag her inside. His erection was already painfully hard, inside his constricting pants.

As soon as they were inside the room, Rita slammed the door shut, and pushed him back up against it, her hand already running over the prominent bulge in his trousers.

O'Rafferty gasped, as her questing fingers found the zip of his fly, and yanked it down. Her hand entered his briefs, quickly freeing his erection, with expert ease, allowing it to spring out into her waiting palm. "I owe you a lot, Banjo, and I'm a girl who always pays her debts," she murmured, her green eyes gazing up into his. "Would you like me to go down on you?"

Banjo, swallowed hard, and nodded, eagerly, at a loss for words. He could hardly believe his luck!

Rita unbuckled his belt, and unfastened the waist button of his jeans, before pulling them, along with his briefs, down about his ankles. "God, I feel sooh hot!" she murmured, swaying slightly, as she reached behind her and unbuttoned her dress. She shrugged the narrow straps off her shoulders, and stepped out of it, leaving her in just her panties, dark hose and heels. Her pussy felt hot and moist, and her nipples stuck out, rock-hard from her aching, swollen breasts.

"Jesus, but you're beautiful, Lola!" Banjo gasped, admiring her superb figure. She was easily the sexiest female he'd ever laid eyes on.

She gave him a dazzling smile, then squatted down in front of him, lovingly taking his hot, hard erection in both hands. "You have a nice cock," she murmured, "not particularly long, but nice and fat!" She felt him shudder, as she slipped the throbbing glans between her pursed lips, and eagerly sucked him in.

"Ooooh, Jesus!" he gasped. "Oh, yes, yesss!" He felt his shaft slid down her tight, clinging throat, and he almost came, right there and then. "Aaaaah!" His breath hissed from his body, and he arched his spine, thrusting his crotch into her face, as her head started to bob up and down, as she went down on him, again and again.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh...." He was grunting, mindlessly now, as he gripped the back of her head, pulling her onto him, as his hips jerked forward, time after time. "Unnngh, I'm going to cum..." he gasped in warning, as he sensed his imminent climax.

The girl blew him out, and encircled the base of his cock, with her fingers, gripping it tightly. "Not yet, honey!" she panted, rising to her feet, still gripping his shaft. She dragged him over to the bed, and pushed him down onto his back, only releasing his penis, at the last moment, as she swiftly clambered astride his hips.

Her fingers gripped the base of his throbbing shaft, once more, and she dragged aside the crotch of her panties, as she positioned his purple knob against the entrance to her pussy. "I'm not wasting this!" she panted.

"Aaaaahhhh!" With a huge sigh of delight, Rita lowered herself onto his vertical shaft, and began to move up and down, as her powerful vaginal muscles, clamped tightly about it. She closed her eyes, and threw back her head, her breath coming in short sharp pants, as she fucked him for all she was worth, enjoying the feeling of a rampant cock inside her, after what seemed like an eternity.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..." Her fumbling fingers moved to her pussy, prizing apart the slippy nether lips, until she could slip a fingertip into the ring clipped through her clitoris.

"Uuuunngghh!" She jerked down on it, and cried out, in both pain and pleasure, orgasming, just as Banjo shuddered beneath her, and shot his load deep into her spasming vulva. The sudden flood of hot spunk, caused her to cum again, and she cried out with pleasure, writhing her hips about the tightly impaled shaft.

"Oh, yes, yess, yesss!" Banjo groaned. "Fuck me Lola, fuck me you hot bitch!"

Rita gasped with pleasure, grinding her hips into him, milking him for every last drop of his wonderful cum! She was a cum junkie, and he was her sole source of supply!

Slowly, she came down from her high, and gazed down at him, a blissful smile on her full, red lips. "Was that reward enough?" she murmured, her emerald-green eyes, large and dilated, from sheer pleasure.

He clutched her hips, still embedded deep inside her, and rolled her over onto her side, beside him. "You wonderful, you know!" he said, before tenderly kissing those lovely, red lips.

There was a sudden loud knocking on the door, and Banjo pushed the girl off himself, rolling off the bed, and onto his feet, in a single smooth movement. "Who is it?" he called out, anxiously, pulling up his pants, and signaling Rita to get under the bedsheets.

"It is the police, Senor O'Rafferty! I have been asked to come here on behalf of the American FBI and police!"

Rita released her pent up breath. "Let him in!" she hissed, waving Banjo towards the door.

He nodded, tucking his T-shirt into the waistband of his jeans, then hurrying over, and opening the door.

A large, uniformed policeman, with a black, drooping moustache, stood facing him. "Senor O'Rafferty?" the officer enquired.

"Y-Yes!"

"I am Captain Hugo Sanchez, of the Villavicencio Constabulary. I have been asked to co-operate, and give yourself, and Senorita Rita Lance, temporary protection, until one of her fellow police officers arrives shortly!"

"Oh, I see! Well the Senorita is physically exhausted, and has retired to bed," Banjo explained, with a shrug. "I was just about to join her!"

The policeman glanced into his eyes, with a slight look of amusement on his swarthy features. "I would respectfully suggest, Senor, for the safety of both yourself, and the Senorita, that you allow me to escort you down to the local police station. This hotel room is not a safe haven, and it would make my job that much easier, down at the station house." He read the look of uncertainty in the young Irishman's eyes. "The American policeman has already been informed of the change of rendezvous, and he is in complete agreement!" he added.

"Please give us a few minutes, officer?"

O'Rafferty went back inside, and carefully explained the change of plan to Rita. She nodded her agreement, then quickly got dressed again.

-oOo-

After being taken downtown in the police car that had been parked outside in the Plaza del Rio, Rita and Banjo were led into the police station, by Captain Sanchez. He seemed to carry plenty of weight around the place, because the other uniformed officers all snapped to attention, at his appearance, or rushed to open doors for them. Rita was suitably impressed.

"I shall take you down to the holding cells!" the police officer explained, Seeing the startled looks on their faces, he chuckled. "Don't worry, I am not arresting you! It is the most secure part of the building, just in case..."

Rita didn't like the sound of these last words, but she nodded. "It seems a lot of trouble to put you to, Captain Sanchez," she replied. "My police escort should be arriving within an hour or so!"

"It is my pleasure, Senorita!" he replied, giving her an oily smile, that she didn't much care for. "Ah, here we are!" He walked into a large room, containing two cells, with there frontage comprised of a set of sturdy iron bars, running from floor to ceiling, and a similar barred partition, separating them. Neither cell was currently occupied.