The Ranch Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie settles in, Dom's associate arrives.
7.3k words
4.66
51k
32

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,865 Followers

Cory tilted his head back and closed his eyes in anticipation as Katie eagerly fumbled with his trousers. Just as she got one hand down his pants and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock, they both froze as a chime gently sounded throughout the apartment. Someone was at the door.

"Fuck!" Cory hissed, in an infuriated whisper. He met Katie's stunned eyes and leaned forward to brush his lips across hers.

"I have to get this," he groaned reluctantly, easing her off his lap and onto the bed. "Don't go anywhere," he smiled down at her, eyes gleaming with wicked promise. He re-fastened his pants, quickly leaving the bedroom as the doorbell chimed a second time.

"I'm coming!" Katie heard Cory's deep voice, sharpened with irritability, as he headed for the door.

Cory impatiently swung the door open and Mark leaned against its wide frame. He was disheveled, a little drunk, still wearing what he had on at dinner.

"Watcha doing?" he asked, drumming his fingers along the doorway.

"Sleeping," Cory snapped. "It's the middle of the night."

"Yeaaaah..." Mark's blue eyes fixed on the door's bronzed pattern and he traced a finger along it. "Did you talk to Katie?"

"Yep," Cory nodded impatiently. "I explained the situation to her. I'll update you in the morning."

As he went to shut the door Mark put his arm across it, pushing it wide. "I'm not tired. Wanna play cards?"

"Nope." Cory took a deep breath as he struggled not to scream his frustration and give the game away. Resting his forearm against the door-frame, he leaned to the side. "Mark, I'm exhausted. We'll talk in the morning." Rolling an eye over Mark's other hand, he added, "You should bandage that up."

"Is Katie awake? I owe her an apology," Mark shrugged off Cory's suggestion, and Cory began to feel bad as he heard the remorse in his voice.

"Now isn't the time to make amends," he said firmly. "Just...just hold off everything till the morning. Go fix your hand. Try a game of solitaire if you can't sleep. I'll beat you at pool tomorrow."

Although slightly intoxicated, Mark's perceptive eyes wandered from the door to Cory's face, scrutinising his expression. "What aren't you telling me?"

Cory let out a resigned sigh and dropped his head against his forearm with a groan.

"She's here."

"What? No!" Marks face was so ludicrously shocked, Cory would have found his expression hilarious if he wasn't so sexually frustrated.

"Yes, and you have to leave. Now."

Mark's eyes moved downwards and widened.

"Oh my God. That's some fucking hard-on!"

"Shut the fuck up. Go!" Cory ordered, pointing toward Mark's neighbouring apartment.

"Really?" Mark pressed, leaning interestedly to the side, peering past Cory into the darkened suite. "Is she really with you? And you...you're...?"

"I'll talk to you in the morning!" Cory half-shouted, and slammed the door in Mark's face, hearing his aggravating laughter on the other side.

Cory practically ran back to the bedroom. As he reached the doorway, disappointment shot through him as Katie walked toward him, holding her tattered dress up across her chest.

"Cory," she breathed, and her green eyes were bright with apology. "I thought I wanted this. I mean, I did, but I think...I think I was in shock, or something." Still clutching the dress to her with one hand, she gestured at his tall, half-naked body. "It's not you, you're really hot. It's just..."

Katie trailed off as Cory stepped into the room, firmly shutting the door behind him.

'Fucking Mark,' he thought angrily, fantasising about strangling him with his bare hands.

Without a word he went to Katie and gathered her into his arms. Keeping one hand on the dress, she pressed the other against his chest, trying to hold him off. Under her open palm, she felt his thundering heartbeat as he bent forward to kiss her cheek.

"Please, I want you to stay," he murmured against her temple.

"I...I know," Katie replied dizzily. In response to his sudden nearness, her body began to buzz with the excitement that she had fought to overcome in his short absence.

"So...stay," he said softly against her earlobe, sending shivers down her body.

"I can't," she protested, pushing against him. "My head is a mess. I just wanted to forget. I'm sorry..."

"No," Cory's lips moved down her neck, "I'm sorry."

Cory easily shifted her hand aside from his chest, and tugged at her dress, loosening her hold on the garment. The black material brushed over her body as it fell to the floor in a silken heap, leaving her naked. The curtains hadn't been drawn, and the moonlight poured through the large window, illuminating the both of them.

Cory raised his head from her neck and looked down at her shocked expression, heated determination in his tawny eyes. "I was upfront with you before. That was your chance. You chose to stay. And so," he pushed her onto the bed and she scooted backwards, trying to hide her nakedness, "you're going to stay."

"Cory," she trembled, "wait!"

But he quickly moved forward and climbed onto the bed, slid his hands down her thighs, over her closed knees and drew her legs apart. A voice in his head fiercely berated him, telling him he was no better than Mark. But another, louder voice, told him that if he stopped, he might just die from his longing.

Katie gasped as he swiftly moved down her slender body, planting wet kisses here and there along the way, and buried his face between her thighs. She couldn't stop herself from bucking upwards as his hot mouth opened over her already aroused pussy, licking her most sensitive area, sending thrills right up her torso.

"Cory, don't..." she sighed, struggling for rational thought as her eyes glazed over with pleasure. "Cory..."

Cory smiled into her pussy as he felt her hands slide through his short hair and her knees raise to give him wider access. Eating her out, he tilted his head upwards, watching her arch in response. Tongue still working on her, he slid both hands upwards to seize her breasts, gently squeezing and tugging on her nipples, the combination of his mouth and hands making her moan. A pained expression spread across her face from the ample stimulation, torturing her senses.

One hand still toying with her breasts, the other moved down to rapidly work on his trousers as he slid his tongue inside her, and she jolted against him at the amazing sensation.

"Cory, please," Katie pleaded, and he lifted his head to meet her brilliant eyes, glittering at him with lust, begging him to both stop and continue.

"Yes?" Cory answered mischievously, kicking his pants and underwear from his ankles as he slowly licked her, watching her face constrict in pleasure.

"Stop, you can't," she protested weakly, dropping her head back onto the bed, embarrassed that she couldn't hide her arousal from him.

"I can," Katie heard his deep voice from between her legs, thickened with lust, "and I will." He kissed up her body, taking turns with each breast in his mouth, gently licking and sucking the perfectly soft peaks.

"Oh, God," she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut and arching as he kissed all around her chest. His large hands gently trailed along her hips and up her small waistline, and he positioned himself over her, prodding around her wet entrance with his cock.

Unable to control her rapid breathing, she slid her hands over his smooth biceps and gripped his toned waist as he reached up and gently ran his hand over her forehead, smoothing her dark hair back from her face. Cupping one cheek, he tilted her face up and looked deeply into her wide, startled eyes, admiring their unique colour. A second later he lowered his mouth to hers, simultaneously pressing his cock forward and feeling her gasp into his mouth as he entered her.

Katie moaned around Cory's tongue, tasting her juices, and as he slid further into her tight wetness he groaned, reaching down to hook an arm under her knee so he could go deeper. Although his lips moved over hers forcefully in his passion, he pumped into her slowly, deeper with each thrust, and he felt her body shudder in ecstasy beneath him.

Katie completely forgot the name of the monster hunting her down, couldn't even recall her own last name as her world was rocked by desire, her body taken over by a pleasure she hadn't experienced in years, if ever. It was all she could do not to cry out her longing and beg Cory to fuck her. Not wanting to prove him right, she suppressed her feelings, but she couldn't suppress her heavy breathing or the light moans that slipped out. In her excitement, her hands roamed across his body, enjoying his large, muscular physique, and she didn't notice that her tongue eagerly mingled with his, occasionally searching into his mouth. As their bodies writhed against each other, both forgot everything except a mutual, primal need as they worked together towards a fast-approaching release.

"Oh, Katie," Cory begged hoarsely into her open mouth, pulling out of their kiss and driving forward with increasing force. "Tell me you're close!"

Katie shut her eyes, embarrassed, but at the same time she lifted her pelvis to meet his thrusts, desperate to come. When she opened her eyes they immediately clashed with Cory's as he pounded her, his mouth slightly ajar with lust as he watched her face. Cory didn't need to hear her answer when he saw her beautiful green eyes widen, felt her smooth legs tighten around him, her hands slide up to grip the back of his neck.

"Oh," she gasped, closing her eyes as her head strained forward against his chest, before dropping back as the force of her orgasm coursed through her. Cory's mouth again covered hers as her body shuddered, enjoying the after-effects as he still moved inside her, stimulating her sensitive core.

The next moment he pulled out completely, scrambled up onto his knees, his mouth never leaving hers as he wrapped a fist around himself and pumped over her, the other hand kneading her breasts. Soon after she heard him sharply inhale against her mouth, and at the same time she felt his warm cum spurt all over her stomach.

When he'd finished, he left her in a blissful daze and quickly returned with a towel, cleaning away all traces of himself, and in the moonlight his eyes vaguely registered the handprint on her thigh. When he'd wiped her down, he dropped a quick kiss onto her toned stomach and went to dump the towel in the ensuite.

As he dropped the towel into the bath, he turned and faced his naked reflection. His chest still heaved from the intensity of his orgasm, the muscles in his torso and arms seemed to have expanded as though he'd just finished a workout. His cock was still hard, and remembering her naked beneath him, he realised he could easily go again. Finally his eyes travelled back up his body and met his own in the mirror. As the circumstances of his latest encounter came back to him, the excited triumph on his face shocked him.

No longer consumed with desire, he was disgusted by his lack of self-control. When he saw the mark on her thigh, he wanted to punch something. How was he different from the guy who'd bruised her?

Striding back into the bedroom, he hurriedly climbed onto the bed beside Katie, who had slipped under the blanket and curled on her side.

"Katie," he whispered shakily, "I'm so sorry. Katie?"

After a moments silence, which felt like an eternity to Cory, she spoke quietly, and he strained to hear her over his anxious heartbeat.

"Hold me," she mumbled, not moving. He couldn't have heard right, probably she told him to get fucked. He hovered above her hesitantly.

"Katie?"

"I said hold me, you idiot!" she commanded on an impatient sigh, and he immediately joined her under the covers, brushing the hair back from her face, feeling her relax in the warmth of his embrace.

"I'm really sorry," he whispered anxiously into her ear. "Katie?"

"Yeah," she muttered sleepily. "You're all the same."

Cory's body stiffened unpleasantly as he absorbed the insult. Still savouring her softness against him, circling her with his arm to pull her closer, frustrated self-loathing angrily whirled about his mind.

His thoughts cut him to the core as he pictured the hand mark on her thigh, what it meant. Did that guy rape her in the forest? What happened to her? In his uncontrollable desire, he never thought to ask. Why wouldn't she think the same of him? He hadn't hurt her, but he didn't listen to her either, after personally assuring her she was in safe hands.

Cory had told her that he wouldn't touch her unless she wanted it, and technically he hadn't broken that vow since her body evidently wanted him, and she'd enjoyed his caresses. But he knew it didn't change the fact he'd done wrong, and he squeezed his eyes shut, pained by his own hypocrisy.

As he heard her breathing deepen in sleep, silently he swore he'd show her that he was different. He could admit when he'd made a mistake. He'd never cared so much about what a woman thought, and for some bizarre reason that he couldn't understand, it was imperative that she thought well of him.

**************************************************************

The sun slowly but steadily rose above the land, and Mark, dressed in jeans and a warm jumper, sat out on the ledge watching it, absently drawing on a cigar. He'd always loved to watch the sky change colour as it ended an old day or started anew. It was something he and his mother often used to do together, particularly after a sleepless evening of terror and abuse. She used the sunrise to comfort him, tell him that the new day was fresh, clean from nightmares of the previous, and somehow ever since, even in adulthood, watching it filled Mark with a sense of calm.

The glass doors were left open and Katie stood in the doorway, silently watching him. His back wasn't to her so she could see his handsome profile against the skyline. Now he was alone, not putting on a show of confident bravado for anyone, and the difference in his expression was remarkable. Dark hair charmingly ruffled, his blue eyes soulfully skimmed across the skyline, and Katie found herself wondering what he was thinking about.

"You're up early," he remarked, not taking his eyes from the sky.

Katie started in surprise. Not wanting to be around when Cory woke, she sneaked back to her suite in the early hours to shower. Getting dressed, she went for a conservatively classy look and accordingly changed into forest-green slacks and a loose white singlet. Glad she hadn't locked the clothes store, she was careful to keep the tags of all the items so she could pay for them. She didn't want to be indebted to Mark and Cory any more than she already was.

Mark turned to survey her, and held out a hand to the bench next to him. The teasing confidence crept back into his eyes and smile, silently telling her he approved of her outfit. Katie hesitantly came forward and sat down next to him. Mark slightly shifted his position so he could see her properly.

"Katie," he said quietly, "I want to apologise for last night." As their eyes met, Katie saw the sincerity in his gaze.

"I've always prided myself on being able to read people," he explained, "and probably for the first time in a long time, I was vastly mistaken. Sorry, bad habit," he muttered, stubbing out his cigar in the eagle-head ashtray beside him.

Though his manner was relaxed, Katie could see his shoulders had tensed. He obviously wasn't the type to dish out apologies in abundance.

"I misread your character," he continued with a shrug. "I thought you were a skittish school-girl, the type who wouldn't know what to do except submit and enjoy herself in a surprise sexual encounter. When you hinted my actions weren't worth the consequences, I knew you were bluffing.

"What I failed to realise was that you weren't scared of confrontation, you were scared for your freedom. Which is why I was doubly surprised that you hit back and ran." He shook his head and looked at Katie with something akin to respect, while she glanced away, blushing at the reminder of the night before. Mark leaned forward and rested his elbows on his thighs, making a steeple with his fingers, considering how to voice his next thought.

"Someone very close to me was in a similar situation to yours," he confided brusquely, "I should have recognised the signs. Probably I was distracted by other aspects of your...character," he finished lamely, with a sardonic half-smile. "I was a fool yesterday. I should have known when I realised your presence here was secret. But everything fell into place when I ran into you and your...er...friend on the road last night."

Katie, who had been awkwardly staring down at her palms, a little embarrassed by the heart-to-heart conversation, glanced at him from the corner of her eye.

"Well," she sighed heavily, not wanting to elaborate on those circumstances, "I'm really grateful you intervened when you did." She gestured toward his bandaged hand. "So, I guess we can call it even."

Mark quickly reached across and took her hand in his.

"I'm serious, Katie," he murmured, his blue eyes seemed to glow with something other than remorse. "I don't often admit when I'm wrong, but I admit it now, and I hope you can forgive me."

The emotion pooling in the depths of his eyes was different, Katie noticed. There was still blatant desire, but the predatory challenge was gone, replaced by a reserved watchfulness.

"That...that's ok," she replied, a little startled, unsuccessfully trying to remove her hand from his tightening grasp.

Mark felt his chest fill with an unfamiliar tenderness as he watched the girl beside him. Now he knew she was stronger than he'd given her credit for, she was far more desirable to him than the day before. He'd never encountered a beautiful woman whom he respected as anything more than a sex object, but here she was, accepting his humble apology with a maturity that he hadn't expected.

Hypnotised by the fiery green of her eyes as they picked up the burning sunrise, he'd anticipated she'd angrily throw his apology back into his face, call him creative names and run off. After all, it was no more than he deserved. Instead she simply forgave him, just like that. Holding her hand, just the touch of her set the blood pounding in his head.

They both started and Mark quickly dropped her hand when they heard hurried footsteps approach, and Cory rushed through the doors, panting. He'd put his trousers back on, but in his panic he hadn't bothered with a shirt. Katie's mouth parted in surprise at his state of undress, while Mark raised his eyebrows, thoroughly amused.

"All well there, Cory?" he inquired, tilting his head knowingly.

Cory's eyes darted between them as relief spread across his face.

"Yes," he answered, quickly regaining his composure. "I just wanted to check everything was ok."

There was an awkward silence, which only Mark appeared to enjoy.

"Well," he stood with a grin and stretched his tall length as the sky became striped with ribbons of blue. He shoved both hands into his jean pockets. "I'm going to tie up a few work things, then I guess I'll see you at breakfast?" Without waiting for an answer he smilingly nodded to Katie and brushed past Cory, winking at him as he passed.

For a moment Cory watched Katie as she deliberately turned her gaze back to the view. Then he slowly came to sit by her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, trying to sound casual.

Katie shrugged with aggravating indifference, as though he was no more than a stranger chatting her up at a bus-stop, as if they hadn't spent the night together.

"Katie, I don't know what to say," he insisted weakly.

When Cory woke to find her gone, he blindly ran down to her suite. Although her handbag and belongings were still there, he wasn't comforted. What if she left because of what he did, and something happened to her? Relieved as he was that she didn't act recklessly a second time by flying into the woods, finding her with Mark hadn't exactly pleased him either.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,865 Followers