The Rape Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was still on top of her, still lodged deep inside her, a heavy weight crushing her into the sofa. Sweat was dripping off him, landing on her face, making her feel all the more used and polluted. "Thank you," she said. "I barely hate you at all anymore."

"High praise," Paul panted.

"Listen, if you do to my sister what you just did to me, all is forgiven. I will welcome you as a brother-in-law."

"If I've understood everything correctly, you are actually required to marry me now. And from what Jennifer has told me, polygamy is standard for the Sons of Elmer. I get to have you and your sister."

Melanie considered the horror of that and concentrated on the pleasant feeling of the cock still buried in her cunt. It wasn't unthinkable. Not anymore. Paul was right, curse him. But she would need some distance first. Damn human biology.

"The semen of the human male contains special hormones," Melanie said, trying to be irritated. "These hormones elevate the mood of the human female and promote restful sleep. Basically, you just injected me with a drug that makes me all sleepy and content.

"But we're not going to make any plans right now. I'll wait until the effects wear off and I can think clearly again. But once you ruin Jennifer and pollute her, then I will consider being your extra wife. I sure as hell don't want to marry anybody else.

"In the meantime," she said, rubbing her face on his sweaty neck and rocking her hips to make his cock slide in and out of her, "I want another dose."

12