The Ravens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers

"You dare attack me?!" The warrior woman shouts as she charges toward Gorgon. "You dare attack Githa, slayer of the Beast of Tenagraa?!"

Because of the Sinister Twins' magic, Gorgon in his enhanced states can defeat any super-hero on Earth, surely he is certain he can handle some broad with a sword. Having no worries, Gorgon sends his tentacles after the swords- woman to defeat her as easily as the rest of Delilah's minions.

As Gorgon's tentacles quickly surround Githa, one tentacle behind her advances to her to restrain her, Githa gracefully dodges the attacking tentacle and with a swift swing of her sword, the tentacle is severed, causing Gorgon to scream in pain.

Gorgon's terrifying shock and confusion soon becomes anger as he send more of his tentacles after Githa, only to have them violently slashed by her sword.

"You think you're the only creature with tentacles I've fought?" Githa shouts as she continues to fight her way to Gorgon. "I fought my way through the Forest of Living Trees, I sailed through waters with hordes of Black Krakens, I slaughtered the Octo-Men in their own underwater city!"

"Stop it!" yells Gorgon. "How can you do this? I'm supposed to be invulnerable."

Gorgon watches in horror as Githa slashes his tentacles, coming closer to him.

"I can smell the magic you've used to make yourself powerful." Githa exclaims. "My sword can cut through magic as easily as it can cut your pathetic phallic extensions of yourself."

"A sword that can cut through magic?" Gorgon yells in disbelief. "That's impossible!"

"Impossible for you, fiend." Githa says with a laugh. "With this sword, I decapitated the entire evil Circle of Arch-Mages, cut out the heart of the Dark Elk God, slashed the Fire-Golems into oblivion..."

Seeing no way he can win, Gorgon runs away in hope to find the Sinister Twins to be imbued with more power or help him retreat but stops when he see Tamira standing in his way, none too pleased.

"What did you say about my'little black ass'?" Tamira inquires.

Gorgon receives several back spin kicks by Tamira to the face, followed by several punches until Gorgon stumbles backward away from Tamira's range only to be struck from behind by a fire-blast by Fire Angel. Gorgon turns to face Fire Angel only to see Minx lunging to him and takes her claws across his face.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGHHH! YOU BITCHES! Gorgon yells in pain. "YOU FUCKIN BITCHES!"

Wiping the blood from his eyes, Gorgon runs before the other Ravens have the chance to exact their revenge on him. To his relief, he sees the Sinister Twins walking to him.

Flying over Gorgon, Fire Angel hits with another fire-blast, knocking him to the ground. Struggling to get back on his feet, Gorgon looks behind him to see Delilah leading the Ravens toward him. Looking ahead, he sees the Sinister Twins close by.

"Xil! Orza! Help me!" Gorgon pleads, reaching out to them. "Get us out of here!"

Instead of coming to their lord's rescue, Orza and Xil stop walking.

"What are you two doing?" yells Gorgon. "Get me out of here!"

"Pathetic." Utters Xil.

"The sex really wasn't that good anyway." Orza claims.

A burst of black smoke consumes the Sinister Twins in less than a second, which clears a second later with only empty space.

"NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!" Gorgon screams.

Gorgon manages to stand up as Delilah approaches him. By Delilah's side is Tamira, armed with her bladed tonfas, near them is Minx, Warbribe, with plasma blasters at each hand and Githa with her enchanted sword. Nightingale and Fire Angel flies in and lands on opposite sides of the team.

"It's not over yet." Gorgon proclaims. "I still have the Baltusian fleet behind me."

"Watch him." Delilah orders her team as she takes out her Raven beacon. "Attention Baltusian fleet: We have Gorgon. Turn your ships around and return to Baltusia. There is no need for further violence. "

"My men would never abandon me." Gorgon boasted. "I am their leader."

"Attention Matriarch Delilah." Announces a male voice from Delilah's communicator. "This is Colonel Rouden of the Baltusian fleet. Regarding our leader, Lord Gorgon..."

Gorgon crosses his arms as he smugly awaits Rouden's demand.

"He's all yours." Rouden bluntly says.

Gorgon's face drops by this sudden betrayal, while Delilah smiles.

"Those traitors!" Gorgon yells to the departing warships in the ocean.

"The way I see it Gorgon, you have two choices." Delilah states. "Swim back to Baltusia or surrender."

Gorgon looks to Delilah and sees her super-team behind her with their weapons and powers ready, each one eager to fight him in his less-than-powerful state and considers the options Delilah presented to him. His tentacles would take too long to grow back and he is not that good of a swimmer. As reason shows his only course of action is to surrender, Gorgon drops to his knees.

"Gregory Gowan aka Gorgon." Delilah announces. "You are under arrest."

*****

Delilah and Tamira watches their defeated enemy with his wrists, arms, neck and waist secured in restraints made from Duranium metal being escorted from the beach by Minx, Warbride and Githa as she walks to the smoothie shack to meet with Nightingale and Fire Angel (without her body-covering flames) with Lutijean sitting on the panic table with her legs pressed together and her hands clasping her breasts to regain her modesty.

"The Sinister Twins just left her behind." Fire Angel informs.

"What is your name?" Delilah asks the naked girl.

"Lutijean Gabard." Lutijean answers nervously.

"Lutijean, I'm Delilah and you have nothing to worry about. Consider yourself free and a welcomed guest to Xenobia."

Lutijean is reluctant to give any kind of reply to Delilah as she slowly acknowledges her newly-found liberation.

"May I have some clothes?" Lutijean asks. "I don't like being naked in public."

"Oh, don't worry about that." Nightingale assures. "This is a nude beach."

******

With a spectacular leap from the parking lot ground, Minx lands on the roof of an armored truck Gorgon is guided into by Warbride and Githa with two female Volunteers armed with pulse rifles providing back up.

"Inside the metal wagon, you disgusting fiend." Githa orders, rising her sword to Gorgon.

As Gorgon walks up the ramp to the armored truck, he looks to Minx above her and sees the predatory look in her eyes, like a cat ready to prey on a mouse, which gives no relief to the failed conqueror. The two Volunteers follows Gorgon in the armored truck as he sit downs.

"I'll go with them to make sure he's locked up." Minx says.

"Are you sure, Minx?" Warbride asks. "Repentance Rock is a long drive."

"I'll find a way to keep to keep myself amused." Minx replies as she grins, showing her fangs.

With the agility of a cat and gracefulness of an Olympic gymnast, Minx swings herself inside the armored truck, landing in front of Gorgon. Minx quickly looks at Gorgon and gives a very unnerving hiss to him. A terrified Gorgon tires to move further back to the metal wall behind him as Minx keeps her sights on him as the metal door shuts, locking him with the clawed woman-cat.

Warbride watches the armored truck until it is out of her sight and turns into Githa standing near her. Warbride notices her sister-in-arms facing her with a piercing look and a sly smile.

"What?" asks Warbride.

Suddenly, Warbride is shocked as she finds her crotch in the grip of Githa's strong hand.

"You are in heat and need to be mounted." Githa exclaims.

Before Warbride could act, Githa's hands quickly takes hold of Warbride's ass and easily pulls her off the ground and pressing against the warrior woman's breast plate. Githa's mouth swiftly melds with Warbride's defenseless lips. Warbride feels Githa's tongue thrusts into her mouth and attacks her tongue.

Despite the sudden and inappropriate act of enforced groping, Warbride thinks Githa may not be entirely wrong about her need for sex and gives in to her newly coming arousal until the long passion kiss between the woman-at-arms and the white-hair warrior-sex goddess finally breaks.

"Don't deny it. I can smell the dampness from your loins." Githa pants. "After a battle, I too crave the rapture of body-loving."

"Let's find someplace private." Suggests Warbride.

Both warrior-women scurry down the beach until they find a secluded spot away from any prying eyes. Githa drops her sword and begins to undress, starting with her breast plate and crotch guard, however it takes longer for Warbride to get naked with the weapons she strips off. Not bothering to wait, Githa approaches Warbride from behind and roughly inserts one hand under Warbride's shirt to grab and immediately fondle her breast while her another goes down Warbride's combat fatigues and forces two of fingers into Warbride's wet pussy.

Warbride lightly moans with pleasure as she feels the invading fingers strike her g-shot. With her hands free, she peels her shirt off, then undoes her fatigues and pulls them down but only half way down.

"So aren't you going to boast about great you are at sex like you do about everything else?" Warbride inquires. "Like you fucked a wizard or a princess or an entire legion of barbarians and you were really great at it."

Githa suddenly pulls her hands from Warbride's pleasure spots and turns her around to face her with a stern look.

"I prefer to show you rather thanboast." Githa says.

Once again, Githa's hands slaps against Warbride naked ass and pull her off her feet, their mouths meet in an open-mouth kiss. Warbride surrenders to Githa and she wraps her arms around her muscular shoulders, eagerly awaiting the sexual ecstasy to come.

******

Out of her action-suit and completely naked, Vanessa Vander lays on the sand watching the evening sun slowly set into the Indian Ocean. Nightingale descends from the sky and gracefully lands near Vanessa.

"What a day." Says Nightingale, folding her wing as she sits next to her teammate. "We fought a super-villain, liberated a country and freed a sex slave and all before lunch."

Instead of contributing to the conversation Nightingale started by replying, Vanessa remains silent, staring out to the ocean.

"Vanessa?" Nightingale tries to get a response. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Vanessa finally replies. "I'm just trying to figure out about Gorgon attacking us."

"What's to figure out?" Nightingale asks. "With the Sinister Twins giving Gorgon their magic booster juice, he got overconfident and tried to take us down. But the Twins didn't know about Ghita and her anti-magic sword, so they left Gorgon in the dust."

"But why would they even help Gorgon to begin with?" Vanessa inquires. "I know Xil and Orza. They wouldn't so much as sneeze in his direction let alone..."

"Stop!" Nightingale abruptly interrupts. "You're thinking way too much about a problem that's not a problem anymore when we should be celebrating our victory. Now I say we go back to the apartment, shower, dress up sexy and hit the clubs."

Vanessa takes a brief moment to process Nightingale's statement and suggestion.

"Okay." Vanessa agrees with a smile.

******

With her hair tied back, Delilah lays back in the wide bath tub she baths in breathing in the scent of the lavender bath oils, lightly moaning from the oral pleasure she receives from the skilled mouth sucking and licking her clit, submerged under the steaming warm water. Delilah's hands braces the edge of the tub as she feels an orgasm course through her senses, causing her to moan loudly.

As the orgasm subsides, Delilah watches the head of the pussy-lapper emerges from the water and looks into the dark red eyes of Xil.

"Very impressive." Delilah compliments.

"Think your girlfriend can do that?" Xil grins.

Without answering, Delilah stands up and leaves the bath tub. Xil follows Delilah as she grabs a towel from the counter of her modern bathroom and walks into her elegantly decorated and spacious bedroom. Orza is laying on her front of the canopy bed with a fashion magazine wearing only her black silk stockings. Delilah walks pass the clothes of her guests and her green-purple action-suit on the floor as she continues to dry herself, Xil's body and hair amazingly becomes completely dry by the time Xil lays next to her sister.

"I believe it's time to conclude our business, Delilah." Orza states.

"Oh, so soon?" Xil playfully whines. "I was hoping we'd wait for Tamira and have a foursome."

"Tamira doesn't do foursomes." Delilah informs in her see-through robe, letting her hair down.

"We've done our part of the agreement, Delilah." Orza calmly asserts. "Now, do your end."

Delilah pauses for a few seconds before she walks to a multi-colored Andy Warhol portrait of herself on the far wall and removes it, revealing a high-tech safe underneath. Delilah places her hand on the safe's palm scanner, a long beep is heard and a small green light goes on. Opening the safe, Delilah reaches in and takes out a small gold, eye-shaped amulet.

Orza and Xil get off the bed with widen eyes as Delilah walks to them with the amulet.

"The Eye of Odin." States an eager but composed Orza.

"A deal's a deal, Orza." Delilah assures as she holds the amulet to the Twins. "But I should warn you, this is very powerful magic you're dealing with. Not for amateur magic-users."

Xil snatches the Eye of Odin from Delilah's hands.

"Do we look like amateurs?" snaps Xil.

"Well, this concludes our business." Says Delilah. "Now leave this country and never come back."

In less than a second, Orza's and Xil's clothes vanish from the floor and reappear on them.

"Very well, Matriarch Delilah." Says Xil.

"We'll leave." Orza grins. "But we can't promise about not returning."

In a burst of black smoke, the Sinister Twins vanish, leaving Delilah alone in her bedroom. Delilah forms a wicked smile. Even though the Eye of Odin had great power, it will be too powerful for the Sinister Twins to control. Whatever plan they have for the Eye of Odin, they will most likely fail miserably if not be destroyed.

After placing the portrait to cover the safe, Delilah removes her robe and slides herself into bed just as Tamira walks in through the door, much to Tamira's delight.

"How did it go with Lutijean?" asks Delilah, laying back on her bed. "Did she like her accommodation?"

"Very much." Answers Tamira, walking to Delilah. "Are you sure putting her in a suite at the Hotel Meredith is a good idea."

"Well, it's certainly a nice idea." Delilah replies. "That poor girl had to be a sex slave to Gorgon. She at least deserves to spend a night or two someplace with clean sheets, room service and pay-per-view movies."

Tamira smiles at Delilah as she undresses out of her red-black action-suit, revealing her dusk-skinned body in white panties. Delilah lefts the blanket up to make an opening for Tamira, allowing her to crawl over her leader/lover and lower herself down for the two to embrace each other leading them to share several long passionate kisses.

"You smell like lavender." Tamira says.

"I just took a bath." Delilah Explains. "No matter what I wear, whenever I go to a beach, I get sand somewhere uncomfortable."

"You should have waited for me." Tamira suggests. "I would have helped you."

The kissing resumes and soon Tamira begins to lower herself down Delilah's body, but Delilah quickly stops her and guides her to lie down on her back. Kneeling by Tamira's legs, Delilah pulls her panties down her leg and throws them aside. Delilah then places herself between Tamira's spread thighs and begins to orally forficate her vagina.

As Tamira lightly moans from the cunnilingus done by Delilah, Delilah thinks how close Gorgon was to violating Tamira. Delilah acknowledges that her scheme to capture Gorgon placed the Ravens in danger, especially with Cassie having to retrieve her enchanted sword, but it was safer than going against the Baltusain fleet.

Certainly smarter.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers
12