The Reading Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But at her command, he baulked saying, "What the hell? Me, beg?"

Immediately, Miss Vicki pushed Charles away from her bare breast and stood to rebuke Weston. He knew he had blown it and there wasn't a thing he could do to take back what he'd said. Seeing Vicki come around the table, Lynn backed off to sit near her date again.

Facing Weston squarely, the President angrily said, "Do it, Weston, or else!"

"Go to hell, Vicki!" Weston snarled, for he wasn't about to take orders from this would be Mistress.

Before he could say another word, however, Vicki took matters into her own hands. She told the remaining men to toss the jerk out of the house after they stripped him naked. She even allowed them to speak if they wanted to. Each one knew that if he didn't follow Vicki's orders, he'd not get off that night in the Reading Room.

"Hee, hee, hee!" Charles laughed as he stood to join Carl and Phillip.

The three men grabbed the other man by his arms and literally carried him out the door to the entryway, where they stripped him clean of his garments. Amidst his cussing and yelling, they opened the door, threw him out, and slammed the door shut to lock it. Laughter roared from the three as they considered what he might do since he was caught in such a plight.

When all returned to the Reading Room, Miss Vicki smiled in approval. Each one took his place again at the table. Outside the house, however, Weston pounded on the door. Nobody in the room said a word, except the Mistress.

"Since that idiot tried to defy me and the manuscript, we'll go on without him tonight. Tesse, you can pick him up later when you leave. He'll probably be hiding behind the bushes," she said. "Now, what we do from here is up to me, so listen up."

[To be continued...]

12