The Real Estate Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

"Good night you two," she said from over my shoulder. "I'll let you know tomorrow," she said to Becky cryptically.

"See you tomorrow Craig," said Matt with a grin. "Give me a ring if you need a hand with anything, and yes I think a bikini parade would be a good idea. Just give me a call and I'm in. G'night sis. Don't do too much damage to the poor guy, okay." Stevie flipped him the bird without emerging from behind me.

We stood and watched until the red glow of Matt's taillights had disappeared. Shutting the door I turned around still within the circle of Stevies arms.

"What are you going to let Becky know about tomorrow?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm going to tell her if your cock is as big as we think it is, and whether or not you can use it," she said with an evil grin.

With that she clamped her lips to mine and moaned deep into my mouth. She ground her body into mine and started to kiss me with a passion I have never experienced before. She was moaning and nipping at my lips with her small white teeth. Her hands were roaming wildly from my butt, to my back, and up into my hair. My hands had clamped themselves to her magnificent ass. Her firm cheeks filled my palms perfectly, and as I moved my hands around I felt little or no excess movement. This woman was rock solid. As my hand drifted between her butt cheeks I could feel her hot, humid, wetness, through the denim of her jeans and panties. I could feel the sponginess of her mound, which she forced harder into my hand, as I cupped her crotch. Her fingers turned to claws as she gripped the muscles of my back. She was panting and moaning now as she shot her tongue around my mouth. I could feel the heat radiating off her wonderful body as she finally tore her mouth from mine and buried her face in the crook of my neck. Stevie was now working her hips frantically against my hand and searching fingers. "My God, she's going to come!" was the thought that streaked though my brain an instant before Stevie went rigid in my arms. Her hips bucked violently, once, twice, three times, then suddenly the hand that had been cupping her hot moist crotch was flooded with her hot ejaculate. She had come with a vengeance. She shuddered her way from the crest of her climax down to the glow of completion. Finally she was still. She hung from my arms as if her bones had turned to jelly. Sweat dripped from her face and saturated my shirtfront, while her juices had soaked through her jeans and were lubricating my fingers. I had never met a woman who came so copiously and violently.

I pulled her closer to me and leaned down to gently kiss her soft lips. "Take me to bed." She moaned quietly. This lady was no frail flower. Stevie weighed about 120 lbs, and the trip was up two flights of stairs, but at that moment I could have lifted a Cadillac. With Stevies warm lips exploring my ear and jawline, I negotiated the climb, and in no time we were in the bedroom. The ladies had made up the bed with the new linen and the lamps were on bathing the room in a welcoming warm glow. I slowly lowered Stevie to her feet and just stood holding her gently for a while. Our hands went wandering again exploring territory that was rapidly becoming familiar for both of us. After a few minutes Stevie looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was full of trust and affection and even a bit of pride. "That was amazing. Thank you." I kissed her again, not trusting myself to speak, then she slowly turned until her ass was pressed into my throbbing erection. Grabbing my hands she brought them up to cup her breasts. There was no bra under that t-shirt, just warm firm flesh and two of the hardest nipples I had ever felt. Using both hands I stroked and lifted her breasts at the same time, loving the weight of them, the shape of them and the heat coming from them. Using my index fingers and thumbs, I started rolling her nipples; gently squeezing them and extending them until the rubbery knobs protruded from her breasts at least half an inch. She was moaning and rubbing her ass against my cock. Reaching back she began rubbing her palms up and down the backs of my thighs. I leaned forward and ran my lips and tongue up and down the back of her neck and shoulders.

The heat from our bodies was reaching new heights when Stevie reached back and started stroking the length of my cock. I had been hard for so long, I was afraid I was going to come right then and there. I dropped my hands down to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it slowly up and off. As soon as the shirt was off, Stevie spun around and with a wild look in her eyes reached for the buttons on my shirt. Getting frustrated with the amount of time it was taking to get them undone she simply tore the shirt open and with a growl ripped it off completely. Meanwhile my eyes were feasting on the twin mounds of perfection that were her breasts. Full, round, and slightly uptilted, they were capped by those hard, long, dark pink nipples. Her breasts had virtually no sag at all. They were a work of art. I needed to taste them. As my mouth dropped to her heaving tits, her hand went for my belt buckle. As I sucked and nibbled at her nipples, tasting her flesh and the faint saltiness of her sweat, she was unbuttoning my jeans frenziedly. As I licked the underside of her tits she was reaching into my open jeans and dragging my cock out into the warm night air. The feel of her warm strong hand on my cock almost had me coming. Then as if through a fog, I realized her moans had turned to words.

"Oh God Craig! Fuck me…. Please… fuck me baby… I need this beautiful cock in me now. Make love to me later but please baby… fuck me NOW!!!" As she moaned and stroked me I was undoing her jeans and stripping them and her soaked panties from her. Seconds later she was naked and lying naked on my bed. Looking into my eyes she slowly spread her legs and brought her feet up to the bed. This wide open posture was an invitation to look. Who was I to say no? Dropping my gaze I looked upon heaven. Her pussy was shaved with the exception of a small strip of hair above her clit. She was a natural blonde. Her pussy was red and swollen, drooling her juices down the crack of her gorgeous ass. Her aroma sweet and heady, and at the same time spicy, filled the room. " Fuck me baby," she mewled softly, and reached her arms up to me. Never taking my eyes off hers, I quickly stripped of the rest of my clothes and slowly lowered myself to the bed between her spread thighs, holding my weight on my knees and arms. In this position the tip of my cock was just brushing against the slick opening of her hot sex. With a wild moan Stevie reached down, grabbed my cock and pulled me into her, thrusting her hips up at me at the same time I thrust into her. Our pelvic bones met and locked as we strained against each other. After a few moments I slowly withdrew until just the head of my cock was inside her hot silky cunt, then I slowly slid back in 'til I bottomed out. I continued this until we had a rhythm going then I began thrusting harder. Stevies moans turned to screams.

"FUCK ME! Oh you bastard… don't play with me… FUCK ME!… harder baby … give me your cock… FUCK ME CRAIG!" Then she was coming. Her slick hot juices flooded from her pussy in a series of spasms which I felt rip through her. This was enough to trigger me.

"OH FUCK STEVIE!… I'M COMING!" With that I started to pull out so I wouldn't come inside her. "NOOOOO! Come inside me… Fill me baby!" At that I slammed back into her and about 7 months of pent up sexual frustration exploded from the eye of my cock. Feeling me come set Stevie off again and we strained against each other in the most beautiful of all dances, her nails ripping furrows in my back while my hands mashed her breasts, and buttocks.

It took a while for things to calm down as neither of us wanted to relinquish the feelings we were experiencing, but finally we collapsed back onto the sweat soaked covers. We lay just holding each other and tenderly kissing whatever flesh came within range until our breathing and heart rates returned to normal. Then all of a sudden Stevie stiffened and started to cry. She rolled away and curled up in a ball in a corner of the bed.

I scooted over to her and pulled her into my chest scared that I had hurt her or done something wrong. "Hey honey… what's wrong? Did I hurt you baby? Stevie, talk to me honey. What's the matter? Did I do something wrong? Have I hurt you baby?"

She looked up at me with such sorrow that my heart was breaking. "You probably think I am a slut. Christ I don't know why I did that. You probably won't want to see me again. I am so sorry. I'm not a slut," I cut her off before she could continue.

"Stevie I know you’re not a slut. Shit baby I have known my fair share of sluts in my time and I can tell you from experience that you are nowhere near being a slut. Honey what you are, is an incredible young woman who knows exactly what she wants, and isn't afraid of going after it. I can't begin to tell you how good it is to come across someone like you. I am actually a pretty shy guy when it comes to making a pass at a lady. You would probably still have been waiting for me to move past first base for another couple of weeks if you had left it up to me. As for me not wanting to see you again… just try keeping me away." I paused and leaned down to brush soft kisses over her lips and face. She sighed and started to relax. Soon she was snuggled up against my chest.

"Stevie, I want to be straight up with you right from the beginning. If you are interested in a relationship you have to know I am not a nice guy. I have done shit that would turn you green but I’ve come here to get away from that. To start a new life. I think I would love it if you become a part of that. So how 'bout we take it slowly and get to know each other? What do you say?"

"I would like that," she murmured. "Can I stay the night?" I didn't answer her. Instead I picked her up and slid her under the covers, and clambered in beside her. We snuggled up again and lay there kissing and stroking until we fell asleep.

I awoke next morning to the feel of a soft female body spread over my chest. Unlike yesterday I knew exactly where I was and knew who was cuddled up to me. I gazed down at the vision of loveliness that was Stevie. Her long blonde hair was spread out in a sheet across my shoulder and down her back. It was so beautiful I couldn't resist running my fingers through it and stroking her head. The soft steady rhythm of her breathing changed and I knew she was waking.

She woke slowly, stretching languorously like a big sleek jungle cat, her back muscles contracting then rippling. Small snuffling sounds came from her open mouth, the warmth of her breath on my chest sending shudders through me. Her hand came alive and started to softly stroke my hard pectoral muscles.

This was the time of reckoning. How would she feel about last night? Would there be regrets, hasty retreats, and empty promises of future dates? Would she be embarrassed or cool towards me?

"What's for breakfast honey?" she purred, as she slid her leg over mine and kissed my chest. I guess she was okay with everything. I breathed a silent sigh of relief and bent down to kiss her hair.

"What do you think this is… a bed and breakfast or something? Now where I come from, you would be required by custom, tradition and even law, to leap from the bed and cook me a full breakfast totally naked which you would have to serve on your delicious naked tits. Hop to it woman!"

With all my superior military training and years of combat experience, I never saw the attack coming. Her teeth clamped down on my nipple and at the same time her hand closed around my balls, applying just enough pressure to let me know that she could change my sex if the inclination took her.

"Feed me!" she growled through a mouthful of nipple. Resistance was futile. Two minutes later I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast naked.

We ate bacon, eggs, hash browns and tomatoes in bed washed down with large mugs of Colombian coffee and glasses of orange juice. As we ate we planned the day ahead. I wanted to go back to town to do more shopping. I had one hell of a big house with a lot of space to work with. Already I had some ideas to fill some of the space. One big priority was a couple of phone lines and a computer. That would mean I needed a desk and chair which meant I might as well start to lay out the library. Next I needed to get my sound system up and running. I was starting to suffer from music withdrawal.

Stevie had to go into the office late in the afternoon but aside from that she had the day free. I began to suspect that part of her talk with Matt yesterday at the office was to free up her day. I was flattered.

We finished our food and as I strolled, still naked down to the kitchen to get rid of the plates, I was happier than I had been for a long time. Standing in the kitchen putting the dishes in the sink I looked out the window to admire the view. Expecting to see gently rolling fields, and blue sky I got the shock of my life to see a man grinning back in the window at me.

"Shit!" I exclaimed dropping to the floor and rolling in towards the counter to present the smallest target possible. The habits gained in years of active duty are hard to discard, and my reaction wouldn't have surprised anyone from my old life. However it did come as a shock to the guy outside.

“Fuck!" I heard him yell. Then I remembered. The car crate was due to arrive at 9.00am. This must be the delivery driver.

Feeling like a complete moron I clambered to my feet. He peered uncertainly through the window. "You okay pal?" he enquired in a worried tone.

"Yeah, just give me a minute to get some pants on and I'll be right out."

"No problem buddy, I just need your signature and I'll get going. We’ve already unloaded the crate. It's on the drive and shouldn't get in the way." He held up a clipboard and a pen. Opening the window, I reached through and signed on the dotted line.

"Thanks man," he said. "Maybe we'll catch up with you sometime. Mike's the name. I own the cartage company. Matt said you were going to come to the gym at some stage. You'll be able to teach me some of those moves."

I laughed and said, "Sorry man, old habits die hard." He gave me a puzzled grin and started to leave. He stopped and said; "Tell Stevie that Mike and Gina said hello and that it's about time she came for a visit."

"Will do Mike, and if you don't mind, I'll probably have some work for you in the next few weeks if you are interested. I am starting fresh in this place and will have a shitload of furniture and other stuff to move out here. You interested?"

"Damned right I'm interested. Business has been a bit slow the last few months and I would appreciate any jobs you want to throw my way. Here grab a card. You can get me on my cell anytime." With a wave he was gone.

I wandered back up to the bedroom to find the bed empty. The sound of running water led me to the ensuite where I found Stevie. As I walked in she was bent over filling the spa bath. Her back was to me and her legs slightly spread giving me one of the most erotic views I could ever imagine. My eyes started at floor level and slowly worked their way up, over her firm, well-muscled calves, to the slim, well-toned thighs, to her hard gorgeous buttocks. Her pussy was framed by the twin columns of her thighs as it peaked out, the lips soft and pouting on her well-formed mound. I gazed at this sight for what seemed like an age until I realized that the water had stopped flowing. Looking up I met her gaze. She gave me an evil grin, then spreading her legs she slowly reached back and slid a finger between her pussy lips and deep into her cunt. "Do you like the view?" she purred. I was instantly hard. My mouth dried up and I stood speechless and watched as her finger slid back and forth between her slick lips. It was a scene right out of a porno movie, and I was loving it.

With a low guttural moan Stevie spun around and leaned back against the raised edge of the spa bath. Her hand resumed its work between her beautiful thighs while the other hand came up and cupped a breast, her fingers seeking out the erect nipple and rolling, and pinching the tender dark pink flesh hard.

"Oh Fuck! I can't believe I'm doing this!" she moaned. "I've only known you for 24 hours, and here I am behaving like a $20 hooker!"

"Hookers cost a hell of a lot more than 20 bucks baby." I spoke without thinking. Her head whipped up and she looked me in the eyes with a mixture of shock and open, raw lust. "Oh fuuucckkk!" she moaned as her head whipped forward and down. Her body went rigid, as her hand became a blur between her legs, which were spreading at the knees bringing her closer to the ground. I closed the few feet between us and put my arms around her from the front, supporting her, just in time to feel her orgasm rocket through her body. Her body was wracked with convulsions, which were matched by explosive grunts as she shuddered to completion. She collapsed against me; my cock painfully hard between her sweat streaked tits. "Oh my God!" she moaned. "What the fuck are you doing to me?" As her breathing slowly returned to normal, she looked up at me with the most lustful look I have ever experienced. "And what's this?" she asked bringing her hand up to slowly and softly grip my throbbing cock. "Is this for me? Would you like me to suck this beautiful cock for you?" I could only groan my assent.

Never taking her gaze from mine, Stevie slowly brought my cock to her lips. Her mouth opened and she breathed her hot breath on my swollen purple head. Her tongue flicked out, came within a gnats testicle of touching my head, then flicked back into her mouth. I was being teased by an expert. As I watched a droplet of pre-cum formed at the tip of my cock. Stevies eyes were glued to it. Her hand was slowly stroking up and down the length of me as her tongue slid out again, this time circling around my tip before scooping the drop of pre-cum into her mouth. This seemed to energize her. Opening her mouth wide she swooped on my dick, taking the first four inches in one swallow. Her lips closed around me and her tongue went to work on my shaft and corona. Stevie started a rhythmic suction as her tongue swirled over my length. Slowly she pushed down on my cock taking more into her hot, wet mouth.

Now I'm no penile giant but I am no dwarf either. I watched in amazement as Stevies lips hit the base of my prick, and her tongue flicked out to lick my balls. Her hands gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me closer trying to stuff more of my cock down her throat. Her tongue was going crazy along my length when she started to moan. I was already very close to exploding, and the vibrations just pushed me that much closer to losing it. Then came the coup de grace. Her index finger, still slick with her juices, pushed between the cheeks of my butt and into my asshole. I exploded, the force of my orgasm convulsing my upper body forward over her back and at the same time bucking my hips forward driving my pelvis hard against her lips. My semen shot from me in powerful blasts, which she took down her throat to begin with but as I continued coming she pulled her mouth off my bucking prick. Swallowing, she directed my blasts at her face catching the first on her upper lip and nose, the second shooting across her cheek. As the force of my orgasm slowed she directed the rest of my semen to her beautiful hard nippled breasts. My flow stopped and I stood on shaky legs looking down at this goddess as she used my slowly slackening prick to rub my cum into the skin of her breasts. Turning her beautiful eyes to mine she used my cock to scoop the cum from her face into her mouth. When she had finished her clean up operation, she lovingly laid soft gentle kisses on my cock until I was soft. Wordlessly she wrapped her arms around my hips and laid her head on my stomach, while I leaned back against the spa bath. "My God baby… that was incredible."

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers