The Real Estate Connection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

I had no problem with at all with that. I could feel my belly rumble as we discussed the prospect of food. We arranged to meet at Lukky Knight’s, a local restaurant renown for its incredible wine list. That would give us a chance to pick up a few more things we’d need at the house. With extra house guests my meagre supply of towels and linen just wasn’t going to be enough. I also wanted a Cappuccino machine. The coffees I’d been enjoying at Killer Muffins had really given me a taste for Cappuccino.

The shopping took a minimum of time and soon we were pulling up to Lukky Knights a small but classy establishment near the Chesterfield Mall. The food was incredible and the restaurant did live up to its wine list reputation. The owner was more than happy to give his recommendations which perfectly matched the courses we selected from a well thought out menu. The conversation was light and everyone was having a good time.

As we ate and talked I noticed a couple of ladies walk in and take a table not far from us. One, a short brunette with a body that would stop traffic and a face to match, took very little time to single out Hemi for a spot of one on one eye contact. It didn’t pass Hemi’s attention either and in no time at all the flirting was becoming an X rated event. In fact it was so intense that I almost missed the hand sneaking up my thigh… from the right. Stevie was seated on my left. Becky was on my right. Matt was sitting watching me from beside his girlfriend with the largest shit eating grin I’ve seen for years plastered all over his face. As the brunette slowly and blatantly licked all round the rim of her wine glass, Becky’s hand closed over my cock and started massaging the hardening lump through the fabric of my pants. I nearly choked on the mouthful of Robert Mondavi Cabernet I had just taken as Stevie’s hand joined Becky’s and started caressing my balls. Looking across the table I saw Sam staring at me with a questioning look on his face. Then his face split into a grin as realisation struck him. It was time we were hitting the road. Of course Stevie had other ideas.

“No way! This place is famous for its Black Forest Gateau and we aren’t going anywhere until I get a slice. Besides… I think Hemi is in love.”

“Hemi’s always in love.” I grumbled. “I think it’s usually a viral type of love. You know… the kind that he recovers from in about 48 hours.” Sam laughed and Hemi kicked my shin under the table. He was well known as the king of the one night stand. In fact he used to carry a toothbrush with him when he went out nightclubbing when we were on leave or had down time away from the jungle. He tended to draw women like moths to a flame.

Hemi shifted the flirting into overdrive and fixed the brunette with a come-and-get-me stare. A small smile played across his face as after only a short time, she got up and walked across to our table. The manipulation of my gonads by Stevie and Becky continued as the brunette came closer, making me more than slightly uncomfortable but still as aroused as hell. This was getting out of hand but there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell that I was going to stop it now. I had begun to think that this was some kind of test and if I was right, I was determined I was going to pass. The brunette stopped beside Hemi and spoke.

“Are you going to make eyes at me all night or are you going to ask me to join you for a drink. I’m Joanne and you’re hot.” As a conversation stopper it was a doozy. Sam and I immediately started to grin as Hemi flushed. In encounters with the fairer sex, Hemi was used to being the aggressor. Joanne’s approach had completely ruined his game plan. He was flustered and it showed. I decided to step in and make the introductions as he was obviously unable to do so. The hard part was going to be ignoring the two hands massaging my rock hard member.

“Joanne, he’s pleased to meet you, and would love for you to pull up a seat and join us. His name is Hemi and usually he can manage words of more than two syllables. Sometimes he’s been known to string together full sentences, and on occasion he has even managed a real conversation. My name’s Craig, this is Stevie, Becky, Matt, and Sam. Why don’t you invite your friend to join us? The table’s plenty big enough.”

She grinned, turned and beckoned her friend to join us before grabbing a seat from an empty table and sitting down next to Hemi who was glaring daggers at me and mouthing the direst threats my way. All the while the manipulation of my cock and balls continued. By this stage I didn’t care if we were caught… I was locked into the experience and was determined to play it to the end.

Then the girls stepped things up a notch. As Joanne’s friend got up to come and join us, Becky slowly unzipped my pants and a moment later was struggling to pull my hard shaft into the open air. The feeling of her small, warm hand wrapped around my throbbing cock damned near made me pop my cork right there in the restaurant. Visions of a geyser of semen splattering over the pristine white table cloth, and mentally reciting the National Anthem were all that saved me from embarrassment and a large cleaning bill. The thought raced through my mind that I was well and truly fucked if Stevie decided to join in. Thankfully I was saved from that possibility by the arrival of Joanne’s friend. Taller than Joanne, and blonde, the newcomer didn’t have Joanne’s looks but definitely had the body of a goddess. Joanne introduced the newcomer as Liz. I noticed her checking out Sam as she sat down beside him and saw that the interest was definitely reciprocated. I sighed. The old team were still in business… and business was looking good. They had always worked as a team, with Hemi doing the luring and Sam playing backstop, catching anything that swam around the edge of Hemi’s net. It had worked well in the past and it was looking pretty good for another double catch tonight.

During the arrival of Liz, Becky had kept up the slow gentle stroking of my still hard cock, while Stevie had left her hands in plain view on top of the table. I decided it was time I got in on the game. Dropping my hands beneath the cover of the table cloth I quickly and unsubtly grabbed two hands full of warm female crotch. Both Stevie and Becky jumped slightly and Stevie let out a small squeak as my hand pressed firmly against her moist panty gusset. From Matt’s position he had a perfect view of my hand burrowing into his girlfriend’s panties. What he did next shocked the hell out of me. With an evil grin he reached down and pulled the now wet crotch of Becky’s panties to the side, allowing my probing fingers access to her blood engorged pussy lips. Becky moaned low and long as my middle finger slid between her lips and deep into the clinging wetness of her cunt. Her hips made small spastic movements as I felt Matt’s finger start to strum her engorged clit. Meanwhile on my other side Stevie was shamelessly bucking her hips in a slow grind into my fingers, pulling her panties aside herself.

Across the table Hemi had rediscovered his voice and was chatting with Joanne while Liz had skipped a few steps and was leaning in close and whispering sweet nothings in Sam’s ear. Things were looking promising for the boys.

Both Stevie and Becky were now concentrating solely on what was happening between their legs. My cock had finally gained the respite it needed and was settling back down to lay along my thigh, still semi turgid. Two fingers plunged and swirled inside Stevie as the hard ball of my palm pressed against her clit rhythmically with each rotation of her hips. She was rapidly coming to the boil as was Becky. The rest of the world just disappeared as I concentrated on bringing these two ladies to a climax, assisted quite ably by Matt who was still strumming Becky’s clit. It was hugely obvious that Becky was going to cum first. Her head had dropped forward and her hand was covering her mouth. Her hair had fallen forward like a curtain, concealing the faces she was pulling as she raced towards her orgasm.

It hit her hard. Her hand barely muffled a strangled scream as her hips thrashed frantically against our hands. Her ass rose of the seat and I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my fingers at the same time as a small flood of hot juice flowed over my fingers and palm. Stevie followed her a split second later with equally spectacular results. Her moan came from somewhere deep within her and caused my cock to lurch upward. I felt the ripples I had come to know start deep within her clinging cunt as she came in waves. Just in time too as my fingers started to cramp up due to the extended workout. As the girls’ orgasms petered out I looked up for the first time since I had started to find Hemi, Sam, Liz and Joanne staring at us with a mixture of shock, embarrassment, and excitement on their faces. Thankfully the rest of the restaurant was nearly empty and the occupants seemed not to have noticed anything amiss.

“You’ll have to excuse Craig ladies… he has this Knight in Rusty Armour complex and feels the need to help damsels in distress anytime, anywhere. I figure he was helping them adjust their stocking tops and just got a little carried away,” Hemi said with a perfect poker face.

“We’re not wearing stockings Hemi. He was helping us relieve long suppressed tensions. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Besides, it was great. I haven’t had an orgasm like that for a long time. At least since this morning.” Stevie was quick with a come back. Liz and Joanne grinned and as I slumped back into my seat to rest my weary arms a brisk discussion started on the female orgasm. In the middle of the discussion, Matt stood.

“I have to get going guys. Liz, Joanne, it was great meeting you. I have a feeling that we’ll be seeing a lot more of you two so I’ll catch you soon. Becky, want to walk me out babe? Craig… have a nice night okay? But not too nice.” Goodbyes were said and Becky and Matt walked out into the evening. Stevie scooched over closer to me and slung her arm around my neck puling me close for a long slow kiss.

“Let’s skip desert and get home baby. I want your cock in me.” It was a suggestion that I couldn’t say no to.

“Folks, we’re going to get going while we still have some light to get those beds into the house.” It was as good an excuse as any, although I don’t think we were fooling anyone. “Hemi, you guys know the way out there… feel free to bring any friends you might find along the way. Oh and you guys can pick up the check.”

Laughing, Hemi threw his napkin at me. “See you out there man.”

As we emerged into the warm evening air, Becky was waving goodbye to Matt as he pulled away from the kerb in a cab. He was going to pick up his car from his house and drive through to Williamsburg tonight. Dusk was just about over and it was getting dark fast. All of a sudden I was mindful of the exposed position we were in on the sidewalk.

“Let’s get into the car and get going eh?”

As we drove out to the house the conversation was light and deliberately non-sexual. On our arrival we found the beds had been delivered. The empty boxes were leaning against the wall of the garage but of the beds there was no sign. It was disturbing enough for me to get the girls to get back into the truck while I checked out the house. The note attached to the front door solved the mystery.

“Good evening Craig.

I took the liberty of having a couple of the boys assemble the beds.

Thought it would save you some time and trouble when you got home

tonight.

Carmichael.”

It was his not so subtle way of telling me that he was keeping his eye on us. Calling the girls from the car we entered the house and moved through to the lounge.

“Drink ladies?” Stevie and Becky exchanged a look full of mystery.

“You could bring a bottle of wine to the bedroom if you want baby. We’ll see you there. Give us half an hour okay?” There was no arguing with the lady. I watched them skip up the stairs then went through to the refrigerator in the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of bubbly. I had plans for the wine that wouldn’t require fancy crystal flutes so I grabbed three ordinary water tumblers. Grabbing a pot from the cupboard beneath the counter I filled it with ice from the ice dispenser in the door of the refrigerator. I’d need to buy an ice bucket at some stage. I mentally added it to the list as I turned off the lights and left the kitchen. Wandering through to the library I started to mentally plan where I’d put my books. I had a lot of shelf space and could foresee a few visits to Borders bookshop in the near future.

I wandered around the room for the next half an hour taking advantage of the solitude. In the jungle it had been easy to withdraw into my own head. I’d been able to keep others at arms length quite easily in Colombia, but here in Virginia it was a totally different story. I didn’t resent the presence of my new friends, but it was nice to be on my own for a while. Finally I glanced down at my watch and realised that I had taken just over 40 minutes. I was late.

Carrying the wine and glasses I climbed the stairs to check the spare bedrooms. The beds were assembled and made up with fresh linen that Matt must have bought from the furniture store. Aside from the beds there was no sign that Carmichael had been in the house… no sign that I could see anyway.

My bedroom door was closed so I knocked and waited to be summoned. The reality of what was about to happen hit me when it was Becky’s voice, not Stevie’s that answered my knock. I had no idea at all of what to expect as I opened the door and entered the darkened room. In the light coming into the room from the windows I could dimly make out the naked figures on the bed. They were lying on top of the covers side by side, stroking each others’ bodies. As I drew closer one of them sat up and reached for the lamp switch. As soft light flooded the room I could see it was Stevie who was sitting up while Becky reclined on the bed in a totally immodest pose. Her left leg was flung out to the side of the bed while her right was entwined with Stevie’s left leg. Becky’s hand was slowly and languorously working at the apex of her lovely thighs.

Stevie noted the direction of my gaze and with a wry smile held out her hand. “Don’t just stand there baby… come and help us out here.” Her voice was thick with passion and her lustful expression wasn’t lost on me either. I was in for a long hot night. Not that I was complaining mind you. Putting the bottle in the makeshift ice bucket I placed it and the glasses on the bedside cabinet. Then still fully clothed, I climbed onto the bed and slid in between them. The lump in the small of my back reminded me of the Beretta. I quickly removed it from my waistband and placed it next to the ‘ice bucket’.

“Good evening ladies.” It was supposed to sound really cool but it came out sounding like Kermit the Frog with laryngitis. Stevie took care of the croakiness by leaning over, grabbing my face softly and kissing me. It was a soft but passionate kiss filled with warmth and tenderness, full of promise for the night to come. Again I wondered at my luck in finding a woman like this. As we kissed I felt Becky move in beside me and press up against my back. Her hands came around and slowly pulled the shirt out of the waistband of my pants and began to unbutton it. There was no hurry… we had all night.

As my buttons came undone, Becky’s hands spread my shirt exposing my chest to Stevie’s warm hands. Her fingers swirled around my nipples which in truth I had never considered as an erogenous zone before. My attitude started to change as little bolts of arousal seemed to shoot straight to my balls. I felt my cock begin to harden in my pants as Stevie softly began to roll my nipples while she kissed me with a growing passion. Her lips gripped my lower lip and tugged gently on it as Becky finished unbuttoning my shirt and slowly drew it off my shoulders and down my arms. A moment later the shirt joined the girl’s clothes on the floor as Becky began to run her hands softly over my back. Her touch was feather light as her hands drifted across the sensitive skin at the base of my back… barely touching me and sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

My own hands had been idle up to this point as I realised that it was up to the ladies to set the pace. Now as we kissed, Stevie grabbed my hand and softly placed it on her full warm breast. As I cupped the soft flesh I felt the nipple crinkle and harden pressing outward until it was fully extended; a nubbin of coral red flesh jutting proudly from her firm mound. She moaned and kissed me harder as I brushed the palm of my hand back and forth over her nipple. Meanwhile Becky had abandoned my back and was undoing my belt. I had one hand free and figured I shouldn’t let it lie idle so I reached back and started softly stroking her warm thigh. I immediately noted the difference in how the two girl’s bodies felt. Becky had a more lush frame than Stevie. Her body was by no means fat but there was a softer quality to her body compared to the firm toned flesh of Stevie’s body. I had a pretty good idea that muscle tone wasn’t the only difference that I was going to come across tonight.

Inch by inch I let my hand drift up Becky’s thigh until I felt the heat then the moistness of her aroused shaved pussy. As the back of my hand softly brushed her pouting pussy lips she gasped then moaned and thrust her crotch down against my hand. That seemed to be the signal for the girls to pick up the pace a little.

Stevie pulled away from me and turned my face to Becky who immediately took over kissing duties. Her kissing style was a lot different to Stevie’s. Her tongue swirled along the front of my teeth and slid in between my inner lip and gum line, tickling and probing. My hardening cock made a despairing lurch for freedom which Stevie thankfully picked up on. In a matter of moments my pants and shorts joined my shirt and the girl’s clothes on the floor and the cooling night air washed around the hot flesh of my erect cock. Not for long though. I moaned into Becky’s mouth as I felt Stevie’s mouth close over my cock and slowly slide down toward the root. As her lips slid down my length her tongue was busy fluttering over my swollen glans. It was a feeling nearly so intense as to make me pop my cork right then and there. Then I hit rock bottom. I felt the rubbery narrow opening to Stevie’s throat pushing against the head of my throbbing cock. She backed off and took a deep breath… then slid rapidly down my shaft again until with a groan I was in her throat. Becky wrapped her warm hand around the base of my cock and massaged my balls with her other hand. I threw my head back and moaned long and loud.

“Jesus… if you don’t stop, I’m gonna cum!”

“I think that is the general idea Craig. Stevie and I thought that it would be a good idea after the teasing we gave you at the restaurant. We don’t want you going off too soon later on now do we?” With that she released my shaft and brought her middle finger to her mouth, sucking it in as if it was a cock. I watched hypnotised as she removed the wet digit then reached down behind me.

My fingers slid over her wet pussy lips then dipped inside her as she slid her wet finger between my ass cheeks. I knew what was coming yet was not prepared for the intense feeling as she slid her finger inside my asshole and probed gently for my prostate… the male G spot. I blew.

The tightest cock ring in the world couldn’t have stopped the geyser of cum that rocketed from the head of my cock just as Stevie backed off until just the head of my spurting cock rested inside her mouth. I saw her cheeks balloon with the force and amount of my ejaculation as a torrent of cum flooded her gorgeous mouth. Becky disengaged herself from my now limp nerveless fingers and dropped her head down beside Stevie’s as she watched Stevie swallow the first mouthful of my offering. She hovered expectantly until Stevie quickly pulled my still spurting cock from her mouth and fed it to her friend who immediately drew it deep and started sucking for all she was worth. She was rewarded with another geyser of cum as Stevie pulled my face down to hers and kissed me. I could taste myself on her tongue as it probed my mouth while my orgasm finally petered out. Becky kept up the sucking action on my slowly deflating cock until it got too sensitive and I had to stop her. I slumped back onto the pillows panting as Becky rose from her position and brought her lips to mine… and slipped me a gob of cum! It was a first for me but I swallowed what I was offered. The taste wasn’t unpleasant and besides, the ladies had both done it. The ladies picked a side each and snuggled into my body. It felt incredible to be totally surrounded by so much soft, warm, perfumed flesh. No one spoke and for a while we just lay there relaxing in the afterglow. The taste of cum lingered in my mouth and reminded me of the champagne.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers