The Real Light Meter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin (she wasn't their real aunty) lay on the floor looking up at us and Barb and I took turns playing with her, sixty nining and just straight out pashing. Dean was hot for her though, us older chicks we can still pull it when we want girls, and he lay down on top of her, pulled on her thigh to open up and slipped it in her pussy rocking back and forward on her as he gave her a nice long fucking.

He came, (and as, when the guy comes that's it, all over thanks for coming, don't forget your coat,), lay on her a few seconds longer and rolled off.

She had had one and was nearly there again. She lay there squeezing her thighs together with her hand working furiously.

"The shit," I thought as he wandered off oblivious of the potential emotional carnage he was leaving behind. She was so close to getting there and I looked round for something to help her. I looked at his tripod and glanced at Barb. She shook her head and mouthed "pointy" at me then put her left arm up and made a fist. Yeah.

I got astride Lin and put my arm under her tummy to pull her up. She came up easily with her putt pointing up in the air. I wiped my had all over her wet pussy as she fingered her clit.

"All the way babe," I hissed in her ear as I pushed three fingers into her hole."

"Oh fuck! No way, Oh God I can't. I can't, can I?"

"Barb and I can, now, it slips in, and I can get in you. We have to fucking get you off you horny bitch. Push back," I told her wanting for her to come.

She pushed back as I tucked my thumb under and worked to get past the knuckles. I ended just holding my hand firm and she backed her cunt right up onto it so my hand disappeared inside her. I toyed inside her with my left hand and gripping her right nipple with my right hand yanked down hard on it.

"Cum now you dirty little filthy slut," I hissed.

"Show us what a nasty little whore you are bitch."

She shivered and I pulled my hand out, then it started and her legs slipped down so she was lying on her tummy on the floor gasping and convulsing. Barb and I stood watching her with out fingers going flat out in our pussies.

Dean had come back out and had watched from where I had got my fist in her. He was speechless. I looked over at him, I felt kind of proud of him then, he was more than just a big hard cock he had just seen sex was for women to enjoy too and that he had got her partway but not home. It was clear he didn't feel good about not getting her there but equally that he wasn't sure how to read he signs to do it.

It would take practice and repetition but I was sure his three girl friends would cope with it some how.

Well we did end up having a group shower, it spilled out on to the bathroom floor as we took turns but finally we were all clean.

Dried and still naked we went back out to the lounge. We sat down and Barb went into the kitchen to make a coffee. I sat at one end of the sofa; Dean was in the middle with Lin on the other end. Barb came in with the coffees on a tray, put it down on the coffee table and handed up our mugs. Having done this she looked round for somewhere to sit making a show of being disappointed.

Lin reached forward and put her coffee down- yes on a coaster. She uncrossed her legs and held her arms out for Barb. Barb sat crossways on her lap with her legs on Dean. She hooked an arm round Lin's neck and leaned down to kiss her. As she did she brought her feet to Dean's cock and used them to rub it. I watched as she got him nice and hard and just as I was feeling out of it she moved her feet to the base and I leaned over and took the top half in my mouth.

He came for me, took a while but we got there, and I leaned over him to swap some with both the girls.

It was so nice and no one wanted to move. Finally Lin looked at the clock, it was after midnight.

"I suppose I better start the long journey back to my place now," she announced, her martyrdom ever so apparent.

Barb gave me a "how could you?" look and I glanced at her. I wanted her to confirm she wanted Kin to stay too.

"Long way," I told her," long way. Quite cold too."

"Well I've got my coat so I'll be -"

'Staying here!" Barb declared, from her spot on Lin's lap.

The force of her exclamation took us all by surprise, I had had no idea how strongly Barb was feeling about it.

"I will?" Lin asked with a grateful and very pleased little smile.

"You will." Barb announced adding-"won't she Mommy?"

"Oh Linny I'd love to have you stay with us, will you? Please?"

"Dean?" she asked.

He smiled at her and nodded- horny little shit.

And so she stayed, we moved her stuff in the next day. Meantime, on the sofa, I moved over to sit on Dean's lap, I had ideas of where his cock might fit but at that stage he reminded me of his father Lionel Limp Dick mind you he had done great work so he was forgiven.

He had been thinking- men, why do they cause themselves so much pain with this activity it's obviously foreign to them- and he looked at me before speaking.

"You planned this. You did, didn't you? To get me to fuck Lin. You did." he didn't mind he was just gob smacked that a mere woman might have manipulated him like that.

"No dear, my God I had no idea, did you Lin?"

"Oh my God no. I was going to stop at the skirt Dean Honey. It was you; I don't know I just didn't want to disappoint you. I loved how you worked it so Barb took over the camera and you moved into the action- that was brilliant but' and she went very quiet and intimate now," you didn't mind fucking me, did you?"

His face broke into a grin "Oh, um, oh no, I really enjoyed that, and especially your asshole."

She gave him a flirty little look, the slut, and then looked demurely away.

"So you didn't sort of organize things?"

"No honey," I told him, my heart on my sleeve," you're the man here, you're in charge."

The others nodded sincerely on cue and his ego safely intact he looked to Barb to head off to their bedroom. We kissed them good night and stayed cuddled on the sofa.

"He's a nice boy," she said finally then added," they're all so, so."

"Gullible?" I suggested.

She smiled and nodded, then kissed me.

"This is so sudden; I can stay the night and go in the morning."

"Well I guess you could, course there'll be an obstacle in the way."

"What's that?"

"My dead body."

We moved her stuff in and I moved stuff out so her stuff would fit in; then we made the declaration- we were a couple. Not just good friends or kindred spirits, no, we were living with each other and having sex with each other because we were in love. We did it because neither of us wanted to have to pretend we were what we weren't but also because we wanted to know who we could depend on.

The fact both of us were only too keen to let Dean slip it in either hole was not raised as a topic of conversation and we were at pains to separate us into ' my kids Dean and Barb have their own lives to live of course but they have been wonderfully accepting' and "Linda and I."

We ended with a much smaller circle of friends but they were devoted and supportive plus we met some more fellow thinkers who quickly became firm friends as well. Some are out and out lesbians and they can get a bit purist and intense at times but others are bi like us and sometimes, also like us, they long for a good old fashioned fucking. Dean has been a God send in this regard- not doing it with me to ensure that conviction for Incest ( over eighteen, it's still Incest) no, his fellow students look forward to a hands on learning workshop for the finer points of Star Student Dean's Light Meter Technique.

Barb leads the workshop and we still manage to look helpless waiting for their masterly guidance and other things.

Bye for now

Vonnie

XXX

12