The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite himself, that last statement gave Greg a thrill. Mallory caught that.

"Mmm, Doctor Clark, you like that, huh? You like when I tell you how bad I am? How naughty? What a slave I am to my nasty little thoughts?"

"You...you're very sexy," Greg agreed, attempting to change tactics, "I'd never deny that, but—"

"You know why I think that really is, Doctor Clark?" she offered, bulldozing over his speech, "I think it's because you're the same as me. I'm just more honest about it. That's why I scare you...because you're scared you'll lose control."

"I'm not scared," he contended as she loosened her grip on him and began to tantalizing tease his dick.

"Then fuck me," she breathlessly begged.

"Mallory, I don't want to f—"

"Bullshit!" she barked, "You're so fucking hard right now, you could pound nails. I weigh 60-70 pounds less than you yet I've got you pinned to the ground right now. You may not want to get caught, you might think it'd be wrong, but you absolutely want to fuck me!"

"Mallory!" he growled back, "Whatever I feel doesn't matter. I'm married...this needs to stop."

"We can talk about that after you fuck me."

"I'm not going to fuck you."

"Yes. Yes you are."

"I'm serious, Mal, we are done. Now get off me."

"Listen to me right now Greg. You're going to fuck me. You are going to bend me over this couch and fuck my pussy until we are both satisfied. Until we are hot and sweaty and gasping. Until we both cum hard. And maybe sometime after that, maybe we'll discuss not doing this again."

Greg was done being nice. Without concern for her possible pain, he rolled off the wall, knocking her against the couch. He began to standing, yanking her hand out from his shorts. "That's not happening."

She laughed at him and replied confidently, "Fine. I'm sure your wife will be thrilled to find out what we did in your bed the other day."

Greg froze halfway between standing and laying, hand still on Mallory's wrist. "You...you wouldn't," he spat back.

She smirked with creepy confidence, "I absolutely would. You didn't think you could fuck me without consequences, did you? You came all over me, Doc. You think you can just do that and walk away?"

"You asked me to!" he squeaked, panic breaking through.

"And?" she challenged him, voice all syrupy sweet and sinister cocky, "You think Gina will believe that? You think she'll care? She might try to reconcile, to move past, but every time she looks at you she'll just see you fucking me, spraying your load all over my tan tummy."

Greg felt weak, sick. He slumped towards the floor. Worse, he knew he was still as hard as ever. Being blackmailed by this foulmouthed coed was turning him on.

She continued, "I'll never play this card again, Greg, I promise. I'm not saying I won't try to...persuade you again, but I will never threaten to tell Gina after this. But if you've got me so turned on and with her being back soon, I don't have time to be coy about this. I'm sorry for the lack of artistry, but those are the breaks. I'm getting your cock because I want it. Or I'm ruining your life. Those are your choices."

He fell the rest of the way, legs awkwardly splayed out in front of him. "I can't...perform right now with that hanging over my head," he offered, last ditch.

"Who do you think you are kidding?" she laughed, lunging forward, her mouth mashing into his, teeth hitting teeth, hand returning to his steely desire.

She kissed him deep and hard and he did not resist. He was beat and he knew it. The threat she possessed was too real to ignore and she had him too aroused to focus and think his way out of it. Inevitability never felt so good.

"I need to feel your skin," she grunted, grabbing the bottom of his t-shirt. They awkwardly shifted and shuffled until she victoriously yanked it over his head and threw it out haphazardly away. Straddling his outstretched legs, she pushed her breasts into his chest, her nipples impossible hard and hot against him. Both groaned simultaneously.

"Touch me," she ordered, gulping air, and then kissing him again. Hesitantly, he complied, his fingers teasing the outside of both her breasts. One hand then moved to her lower back with the other snaked down, parting the lips of her slippery cunny. She moaned her approval as one finger, then two, slipped inside of her. Again he found himself surprised at how hot, wet, and tight she was. His wife was consistently all three when they had sex, but...never like this. His thumb found her clit and she shook for a moment like a fish trying to escape a hook.

She flopped against him, hot skin on hot skin, and begin grind hard against his hand. As she did so, she began to whisper in his ear, "God! You're so good with your fingers! Does Gina appreciate this like I do? Does she get as wet as I do?"

Greg tried to assert boundaries, "Could you not mention her?"

"What, you don't want me to say her name? To say Gina? To remind you that you promised to love, honor, and cherish her as long as you both shall live? How does fucking my nineteen year old pussy fit into that one Doc? Did you maybe write your own vows? I promise to be faithful until a hotter piece of ass comes along? Until a nasty teen who loves to fuck shows up? Is that what you promised her?"

Greg bit his tongue but still could not hold back a lusty moan.

"You can call me by her name, if you want. While you fuck me. You can call me Gina. You can pretend that it's her you're fucking, that she woke up one morning and finally got fun. Finally started to care about what you want in bed. I don't mind, Doctor Clark. I'm just a worthless slut. I'm just here to get fucked. I don't care if, in your mind, you are fucking me or your wife or your eleventh grade English teacher."

She stopped talking for a moment and tried to catch her breath, her arousal robbing her of lungfuls of air.

"Cum for me," Greg whispered, part of him hoping she might relent once she got off, most of him just wanting to see and hear the incredibleness of her orgasm.

She bore down and rode the waves of pleasure, maintaining herself. "Not yet," she replied, her voice all ragged gasps, "Only want to cum with you inside me today."

After another pause to recompose, she started back in on him, "The thing is, Doctor Clark, I don't think you can pretend I'm not here. I think it's too unrealistic even for fantasy. She won't fuck you, and even if she would, she can't fuck you like I do. You can try to call me Gina, but it'll be just like when you sleep with her. You are saying her name, but all you are thinking about is me."

Despite every cell in her body screaming epithets at her, Mallory twisted off her employer's gifted fingers and dropped down next to him. She pulled off his remaining clothes without pausing for permission; again throwing them carelessly off to parts unknown. She smeared the dribbling pre-cum all over the head of his dick, admiring how much there was. As Greg looked on, she sampled it with a quick dart of her tongue. He murmured approval.

"You going to fuck me soon, Doc?" she inquired, somehow making herself look innocent even as she began to jerk his cock in long, languid strokes.

"You're sooooooooo hard already. I don't want you popping after one stroke," she continued, "Plus, Gina's not going to be gone all day. I'd hate to have her walk in and have her witness you defiling me, you know?"

She stood before him then and he allowed his eyes to drink her in. The pigtails, the twinkle in the eye, the blushing cheeks, the tan body with pink undertones of arousal visible. The proud breasts topped by hard nipples the shade of bubble gum. The perfectly flat tummy with sexy belly ring demanding his attention. Her beautiful bare pussy. Her legs, long for her height and the right mix of thin and muscle tone. Even the fact that she still had shoes on did it for him.

Confident he had seen enough to keep him from running, she turned away and bent over the couch, presenting herself. Her labia pouted slightly, slick and rosy. She began to rub her clit and directed in a sexy purr, "Take what you want."

"I'm only doing this so you won't tell Gina," he reminded her, standing and wrapping his hand around his dick.

"Of course you are," she mocked, "Like any married man would, you are just fucking a teenager to protect your wife's feelings."

"I'm being honest," he proclaimed, slowly pushes into her hot, grasping sex.

"Uh-huh," she moaned, "All for Gina, right?"

He gave up on making the point, knowing his body was contradicting any denial he could offer. He continued slowly pushing into her, going deeper on each stroke.

"Come on," she impatiently mewled, "Fuck me!"

He ignored her, somewhat delighting in her frustration.

"Come on Doctor Clark, fuck your little slut. Fuck me! Harder!"

Still he held back.

She looked over her shoulder, a smirk on her face. "Fuck me for Gina," she whispered. Greg pushed hard into her.

"Fuck me for Gina," she repeated, louder.

Again, he went harder into her with a single stroke.

She kept looking at him with her devious, dangerous smile and again implored, "Fuck me for Gina!"

Greg responded with several hard deep thrusts before slowing once more.

"Fuck me for Gina!" she demanded, licking her lips.

Wrapping his hands around her waist just above her hips he pulled her quickly against him as he thrust forward. And again. And again.

Mallory finally broke eye contact, looking forward and dropping her head.

"Fuck me for Gina!" she began to chant, "Fuck me for Gina! Fuck me for Gina! FUCK me for Gina! FUCK me for GINA! FUCK ME FOR GINA!"

Greg only grunted behind her, going increasingly strong and deep with each stroke to find her again begging for more. The dark, twisted part of him, the part buried and chained that Mallory had carelessly unleashed, loved hearing her speak his wife's name as her pussy welcomed him in again and again. He loved the sound of her shouting it in time to his thrusts. Loved the reality that he was fucking her with abandon while she reminded him over and over again that she was not his wife.

The doctor was distantly aware of the sound of voices out on the sidewalk in front of his house but he paid the information little heed. Mallory, on the other hand, seized the opportunity right away.

"Mmm," she moaned as she felt him filling and stretching her with another stroke, "Do you think they can see us?"

Hearing only breathing in response, she continued, "Ooooo, I bet they can. And they know. They know I'm not your wife. They know you are fucking a teenager in front of a big bay window for all the world to see."

"Maybe...maybe we should move?" the doctor offered, momentum slowly.

"I don't think you want to move," Mallory taunted, "I think you want to show me off. I think you chose this spot on purpose. So all the neighbors could see your tight, blond, teen fuck princess. You're just using me to make them all jealous, aren't you?"

"That's not...I don't think—" Greg faltered, confused and suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

"Well come on then, Doctor Clark. Give them the show. Fuck me hard. Show them how I let you treat me because I'm already so addicted to your hard cock. Come on Doc! Fuck me!"

He growled at her from the back of his throat, "Let me think!"

"No!" she replied, pushing back on his dick to account for his slacking pace, "There's nothing to think about. My pussy is sooooo wet for you. You couldn't stop fucking me if you tried. So go ahead, show me off. Let them see what a man you are, fucking this little girl slut. I won't tell them how weak you are. How you're my plaything, not the other way around. It'll be our little secret that you'd divorce your wife tomorrow if I told you it was the only way you'd get my sweet cunt again."

That was the button to push. Greg grabbed her waist hard and thrust into her quick, deep, and with a sort of violence. She gasped in shock then moaned in pleasure.

"You are not in control!" he snapped, his mouth as close to her ear as he could manage still buried inside.

"Yes sir," she moaned, turning her head to make eye contact, "Show me who's in charge. Pleeeeeeeeeease."

"I am. You blackmailed me, but I am now in charge!"

"Show me....show me," she whispered, "Pull my hair and show me what a man you are. Teach me what a whore I am."

If, through the anger, arousal, fear, and primal enjoyment of exhibitionism, Greg was able to realize the babysitting coed was manipulating and mocking him, he showed no signs of it. Instead, he did exactly as commanded, braying, "You want that? Fine!"

He grabbed both pigtails near their bases and yanked hard. Mallory screamed and arched her back, pain and pleasure mingling til there was no difference. Just as she wanted it.

"Yeah!" she shouted out, "Show me what a man you are! Pull my hair! Hurt me! Fuck me so hard! GOD! Show me off to all your neighbors. Let them see what a whore I am. Let them see how better a fuck I am that your wife. FUCK! Yes. Harder, Doctor Clark. HARDER!"

"I'm in charge here!" he panted, "I. Don't. Want. This. But. I. Am. In. Charge!"

She giggled as best she could with the limited oxygen she could take in, "Oh, you do want this. You want me all the time."

Greg ignored the truth of her words, concentrating only on the feel of her hair in his hands, her wet hungry pussy on his cock. The image of her, hot, sweating, back arched, tiny glimpses of tits flashing with each thrust.

"She feels incredible," he admitted in his mind, before steeling himself again, "I do not want this. I'm doing this for my family, for our lives together. I don't want this. I don't want her."

Again, though, dark, hot thoughts broke through, "Look at her body. God, look at how amazing she looks. Her ass. Her back. Oh god. I just want to see her cum."

He pushed it down, rationalizing, "If I just make her cum, she'll be satisfied, this will be over. Just make her cum. Not for me or for her. For Gina. For our life together. Just make her cum."

"Touch yourself," he ordered her. "Rub your clit while..." he trailed off.

"While you fuck me?" she challenged.

He pulled her hair harder in response, "Do it!"

Her fingers deftly danced between her legs and found the button at the top of her slit. Aroused and as anxious to cum as Greg was to see it, she rapidly and erratically set up herself. Rotating in ovals, she made sure to make contact with the doctor's cock as well every few rotations.

"Like this?" she moaned for approval.

"Yes. Keep going."

"Oh god, Doctor Clark. Your cock feels so good inside my nasty little hole. You make me feel so full. And...oh god oh god oh god....I think you're going to make me cum. Can I cum? Pleasssssse? I need your permission. Let me cum, please."

"If I say no?" he grunted, instantly drunk on power.

"Oh goddddddddddd. Please, Greg. Please, sir. Don't say no...I'm so close. So close! But you're in charge...Please!"

"Cum," he decreed.

"FUCK!" she screamed, as loud as she ever had, her back arching even further. She looked improbable at best, badly injured at worst, head thrown back, hair tight in Greg's hands, tits thrust forward, ass rapidly driving backwards as he pounded into her. "CUMMING. OH GOD! FUCK! SO GOOOOOOOD! DON'T STOP! OH GOD! OH DOCTOR CLARK, FUCK ME! OWN ME! I'M ALL YOURS! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

Her words, the contortion of her body that could only be achieved when wracked by pure pleasure, the grasping spasms of her seemingly never satisfied pussy...all of it was proving too much for Greg. Even as Mallory was coming down from her climax, the very bad doctor felt his building to inescapability.

"Gonna...gonna cum," he croaked, body already stiffening in anticipation.

Mallory pulled off and away from his with ease, proving how unreal the illusion of his control really was. He was too far gone too care.

"Wait," he groaned in bitter disappointment.

"Not yet," she replied, shaking her finger at him even as she grabbed his dick roughly, "Not letting you cum inside me yet."

"Wha—wher—" he stuttered dumbly.

"Pick somewhere. Do it soon though...you are so close!

"Fa-fa-faaaaaaace," he finally managed to admit.

"Ooooo, Doctor Clark, so nasty!" she teased, dropping to her knees before him, "That doesn't seem like the sort of thing that happens in a loving marriage with Gina."

Gradually, she licked him from base of his cock, all the up the underside before sucking the tip into her mouth.

"I'm delicious," she proclaimed, licking her lips. One hand disappearing between her legs, the wet sound of fingers moving out of her quickly apparent. The other grasped him and began jerking. Her hand flew easily up and down his cock as it was well lubricated with their sin. After a moment though, she slowed and began to look up at him as though something just frightened her.

"I'm so young Doc," she cooed in a small, almost scared voice, changing "characters" on a dime, "I've never let a guy cum on my face before. Will it hurt?"

"I....I hate when you do that," he groaned.

"I don't think you do. In fact, I think you love it," she replied, grinning before slipping back into the other voice, "Will it hurt?"

"N—no. No....I don't think so. Never...done it either."

"Oh no, Mrs. Clark won't let you cum on her face?! She's so mean, isn't she? So, if I do it, will I be the best?" Mallory maintained the act, biting her lip.

Greg was too close to fight with her. "Fuck...oh god...please, Mal," he begged of his babysitter.

"Ok," she smiled brightly still in character, "I'll do it. I'll be like those girls in the porn movies. Your barely legal porn star."

The doctor shuddered and reached out for the couch for support as her stroked him double time, aiming at her face.

"Go ahead Doc," she called to him, "Make me your barely legal porn star. Cum on my face. I bet it feels so good. Do it, Doctor Clark. I want it. Make me your porn star. Make me better than Mrs. Clark. Cum for me. All over cum. I want it on my face. Cum!"

"God. God! GOD! CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!" he roared, pistoning himself into her jerking hand as spurt after spurt of his essence gushed forth, landing on her cheek, across the bridge of her nose, on her lips, a bit in her hair, and finally, cheatingly, she took the last two pulses on her tongue swallowing it greedily down.

Greg let himself drop to the floor, squeezing his eyes shut, trying to keep out the inevitable pangs of guilty conscience as long as he could.

Mallory crawled to him and demanded, "Open your eyes."

He refused.

"Look at me, Greg," she kept at him, "Look at what you did to me."

She began to poke him until he relented, unshuttering his eyes and looking up.

"Look at what you did, Doc," she said smirking. Her face was irregularly dotted and streaked with thin pearl and thick white splashes of liquid. Her eyes shone brilliantly, a lush, dewy meadow at spring dawn. "Do I like pretty?" she inquired, licking away cum from her upper lip in a long loping movement.

He struggled to speak, simultaneously battling disgust and arousal. She did look pretty to him, fresh, rosy cheeked, eyes bright and alive. The cum...enhanced it all somehow. On the other hand....how could he do that? It was so base, so...objectifying.

"Well," she said, clambering to her feet, "Thanks for the first, Greg. Perhaps we can do it another time?"

"Mal..." the doctor began, voice heavy with shame.

"I know, I know, you're a busy doctor with a family, I'm a busy college student with a babysitting job. I'd love to compare day planners, but I've got to take a shower before Gina gets back. We'll just play it by ear, okay?" she left the room without waiting for a response.

Greg lay on the floor, tangled up in his own guilt. As the heavy spray of the shower echoed through the halls, he forced himself to his feet and did his best to clean up the living room. He tried not to worry about if the neighbors saw him as there was nothing to be done for it now. In his mind, he repeated over and over again that he did it to be free and now he was. It felt like a hollow victory, but it was all he had to cling to.