The Reckoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a text from Mia; she said that Travis was looking for you and that he was telling people he was going to kick your ass."

"Let him come for me, I'll fucking put him in his place. We can worry about that later, for now though I think we should take that shower." He pressed his body up against hers and held her close. Gabriel loved how she felt in his arms, "I just want to hold you."

"I think I can allow that," she said as she looked up at him. "I love you Gabriel."

"And I love you Jessica, always."

They held each other for a few minutes, just enjoying each others company before they finally got into the shower together. As they let the water wash over them they explored each other's body's, learning every curve, every scar, every inch of each other. After nearly an hour of being in the shower, they finally got out and dried each other off before finally watching each other get dressed in the closet that separated their bedrooms.

Gabriel walked into the kitchen and grabbed some left over pizza from the refrigerator and then headed out to the living room. He saw that Jessica had started eating her hamburger and smiled.

"What?" she said as she looked up at him.

"Nothing, just glad you're finally eating."

She smiled awkwardly, her mouth full.

"Don't listen to those fucking bastards, you aren't fat. You're beautiful just the way you are," Gabriel said as he sat down next to her on the couch.

She swallowed and stuck her tongue out at him, laughing as she did so.

Gabriel laughed hard and hugged her close, not letting go as he heard the front door open.

Their mother walked through the door and smiled at seeing her children, "At least I did something right."

"Hi mom, what do you mean?" Jessica asked, her smile softening.

"Nothing, I'm just glad you two get along so well. Promise you two will never leave me okay?" Carrie said as she sat down on the arm of the couch.

"We promise," Jessica said as she got up and hugged their mother.

Gabriel saw that look in her eyes and knew it had to do with their father. He grew up loving his father unconditionally but as he got older, he realized just what an ass his father was. They had gotten into screaming matches and knew that if push came to shove, he would take a swing at him. He shook the thought out of his head as he got up and wrapped his arms around both women. He loved his mother and noted how much alike they resembled each other. No matter what the future held, he was confident he could become the man of the house. Soon the day of reckoning would come, and he would make his father pay for the pain they had suffered because of him.

12