The Recruitor - Backwards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god it feels wonderful. My I see it – kiss it – suck on it - I need to swallow it now." I have never felt so wanton in my life.

Not waiting for an answer I dropped to my knees pulling his shorts down to his ankles. His dick sprung out right at my mouth level and I went right at it taking him all the way into my throat in one pull. He dick was beautiful – not huge but nicely formed at about 8 inches long but it was thick – I say about 3 inches around. I really didn't care. I was slurping and sucking and swallowing and stroking and humming all at the same time and he was going to go off way too soon.

"Please" I said "I know you are ready to cum, cum in my mouth. Please! Please I need you to do that for me."

He couldn't hold it back. I was squeezing his balls and sucking away like a vacuum cleaner. When he came, I sucked him all the way down my throat and swallowed everything he pumped into me. I kept right on sucking and throating him until he was completely drained.

I released his cock and licked it clean. Looking up at him, I couldn't do anything but smile. I was half way to my goal and god was I ready for it. I had released the buttons and the zipper on my skirt and it fell away to the floor. There I stood, open bra and blouse, thigh high stockings and a thong – a very wet thong. I started to stroke him hard again slowly and lovingly. "Its so beautiful to see. I have been dreaming about it. Now put it where I need it!"

I turned around and bent over the counter sliding my thong to my ankles in one motion. I reached behind and spread my cheeks with both hands. He was already hard again and ready to go.

"In my ass!" was all I said. It wasn't a request.

I positioned his now very hard dick at my anus and pushed back. He was still a little slick from my blowjob and his head popped right through my tight opening. He slowly began to push in – pulling out a little with each thrust and then inward like a seesaw. I wanted all of it and was doing all I could do to get it all in. Finally, with one final push he buried his dick all the way. I grunted from the advance and the sheer pleasure of being filled and pushed back my pelvis as hard as I could. Then he pulled almost all the way out again, and then all the way in, slowly with long strokes. He fucked my ass torturing me with the pleasure of it. I was going crazy with lust. I was moaning in between grunts every time he hit bottom and his balls slapped against my clit. He reached under and started stroking my pussy and sliding his fingers along my slit. I was gushing so much cum juice that it was flowing down my legs. He managed to slide two fingers in while working my pussy and moving in and out of my ass. I went nuts – groaning and grunting as he fucked both my holes. I was biting on a paper towel so as not to scream my pleasure and call in the security guards.

I felt the walls of my pussy start to pulse and the heat in there was intense for me – it must have an oven for him. He started to piston my ass and plunged his fingers in and out in the same rhythm. I couldn't hold out any longer. I held my breath and let go a tremendous orgasm. The juices poured out of my pussy all over his hand and down my leg. It had to be a gallon – I have no idea where it all came from. He lost control and pumped another load of cum up my ass. I immediately came again and then again as my tunnel gripped and regripped his dick and his fingers continued to play with my pussy. I unloaded another gallon of juice. Fucking amazing. I was so exhausted from the fucking and the orgasms that my legs were getting weak and I asked that we stop so I didn't fall on the floor. He turned me around and lifted me up and on the counter. He stepped between my legs and pulled them up over his shoulders exposing my soaked pussy and my gaping ass dripping with his cum. Without so much as a warning, he buried his amazing still hard dick all the way into my ass. I thought I was going to feint. He started pumping furiously. It didn't take long for me to catch up. I wrapped my arms around his head and stuck my tongue through his open lips and down his throat. I was going way over the cliff and fast. He just kept punishing my ass as hard as he could and I was loving it. I never wanted him to stop. When he finally came again I had cum another four times.

"I can't do it anymore" I said with this very satisfied look. "I am totally fucked. You are just incredible. Lets go somewhere and play some more!" He knew I was serious and we were going to need a little rest anyway before we could go again.

We cleaned up as best as possible, I combed my hair and freshened my makeup and he unlocked the door. Nobody had even noticed as we walked out, paid the bill and headed for his apartment. We played all that night and all day Saturday stopping only for food and an occasional shower. It was the most amazing sex I have ever had. We were relentless in our pursuit of our mutual pleasure. His apartment smelled from the sex and his bed looked like a hurricane had come through. We fucked everywhere and anywhere trying new positions and new combinations. Finally we were so tired we fell asleep in each other's arms. Very early Sunday I awakened him with a blow job. I just wanted to please him as much as he had me. We took another shower together and I told him I was so sore I would need a week to recover. I pleaded with him to let me go home.

We had this torrid affair for almost two years. At least twice a week I would go over to Jack's place for a late afternoon "meeting". I placed him for big money at one of my bigger clients and he convinced them that he should handle all the human resource issues as well. They were happy to let him take control of it. I was happy, I had another excuse. Will never had a clue. He was still banging Sharon and Sheilah and me even on occasion. He was no match for Jack's passion or his staying power. His dick would stay hard for hours.

One afternoon as I was getting ready to leave, a little weak in the knees from our three hours of solid love making, I told me that I was quitting my job and leaving Will. I explained that I wasn't doing it for him but because I wanted a fresh start – alone somewhere else. I told Jack I would be eternally grateful to him for making me feel desirable and important and all the incredible sex and his dependable friendship. I was so grateful, I said, that I had turned my "very special" account, him, over to another agent who was being promoted. I grabbed my cellphone and made a call. Three minutes later the doorbell rang. Jack rushed to put on a robe as I answered the door. In walked Tina. I closed the door behind her and turned toward Jack and the new arrival. She unbuttoned her coat and dropped it to the floor. She was stark naked and ready for action.

I looked at his hardening dick tenting his bathrobe. He couldn't help it. She was just that gorgeous.

"Tina knows all about us and your marvelous hands and that amazing cock of yours. She has promised to take just as good care of you as I have these last two years. It's the least I could do."

I gave Tina a big kiss. "Take care of our most important customer. And whatever you do, don't let your husband know. He owns the fucking agency!"

12