The Red Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers

Somehow a set of instincts took over and saved me from a very embarrassing situation: I managed to get through her welcoming hug without looking like a complete fool. Her two breasts on my chest felt like fingers of Gods, offering me too much grace. As she led me to the kitchen to finish the dinner she had prepared, I took those few seconds to get a grip on myself. But as the minutes turned into an hour, like the white lace top and the blue bra, I was, probably red-faced, failing miserably.

And although I was sure that Bianca was aware of my condition, somehow she didn't mention it or ask me what was wrong. I had problems making complete sentences, I hung on simple words, I cut myself twice with the knife while preparing carrots... And that went on for the better part of an hour, maybe a bit more, before we went and ate our meal in front of a movie. So for that hour I was the sole spectator of an incredible display. The amount of cleavage the bra created and the top allowed to see was just insane. Should have been illegal. I'd seen Bianca in bikinis a few times and all dressed up for rare formal occasions. But never before had I seen her so utterly and overwhelmingly sexy as tonight.

It seemed to me that every light in the room was focused on her breasts. Huge as always, teeming from her unbelievable bra, they called to me like sirens. Through the white lace and the very thin layer of cotton that prevented her outfit from being explicitly erotic, I could see the dark bra's shape easily. My eyes couldn't really believe that her breasts could be that large but there it was, screaming lust right in front of my eyes. The four buttons seemed to be perpetually on the verge of giving up and blowing off. I could see the typical from-the-top cleavage; nobody could have missed it, but also the more elusive bottom curve of both her breasts as she moved around in the kitchen. The bottom part of her white top, too short to reach her waist anyway, was held opened and away from her belly by the tension.

I was afraid of actually going crazy by the end of the night. We moved to the living room and ate in front of the camera, which gave me a break, of sorts. Since she was sitting beside me I could no longer stare at those breasts without her seeing it, but every glance I got was from a nasty angle: it was so perfect that it hurt. I could actually see between her breasts down to her belly. The good food and the good movie reduced the pressure a bit, by allowing me to focus on something else. Some time later, the plates cleared away, my pulse was actually starting to slow down to something approaching normal, and my breathing was quieter as well.

Then Bianca got up and said something very simple: "I'm gonna go and change into my pj's." "Sure." I replied, completely innocent. I was convinced that flannel pj's were going to allow me to spend the rest of the evening more relaxed, not having to fight with an erection. Gods was I wrong. I lazily turned my head towards her when she walked in, and I swear my jaw dropped. Nowhere in sight were the oversized flannel things I had in mind. Instead, she had on nothing but that old thin tee shirt from the other day and a pair of white panties. But let me make sure you have the right mental image: the tee-shirt clung to her every curves and didn't reach below her belly button at all, probably because it had to wrap around her bra-less breasts, and the panties were a V-cut, smallish affair. And yes, I really did say "bra-less". When you have 32EE breasts and decide to go bra-less, people around you just can't ignore it.

This time I couldn't do anything about my staring, and no set of instincts was going to do anything about it. For that reason, this time, Bianca noticed my slack jaw and laughed softly as a reply. "Well thank you for that compliment, my dear friend..." She said as she was sitting down, quite close to me on the couch. "I kind'a needed that right now." That puzzled me enough to shake myself out of my astonished state.

"What?" I said, completely dumbfounded that such a beautiful girl as confident about her body and beauty as I know she was, could say something like that.

"Well, I didn't know how to say this to you, so I'll say it as straight as I could..."

For a moment when she paused, fear gripped me and uncertainty nearly overwhelmed me. What could be that hard for her to say to me?

"I think..." she took a deep breath, "Ah, this is harder to say than I thought, even though I sort'a made my peace with it. I think that Frank is cheating on me."

My jaw dropped again, not for the same reason. It made her smile again.

"How on earth could he do that?" I asked, once again a proud protector of my good friend's honor, never realizing that this conflicted with the thoughts I'd been having for the last few weeks.

"I don't know. Then again you know we've been having a rough time lately, with him being at work so often and so late. ...And those business trips, I have a feeling that they're not all real business trips."

"Oh man, that's unbelievable..." I was shocked. "Why would he do this, I mean you're an incredible woman, more beautiful than... " I stopped and smiled coyly, not wanting to let any of my perverted thoughts get out with nobler words. After a pause: "...more beautiful than our relationship allows me to say."

There was a slight pause after that. And a bright smile on her part. She took my hand and squeezed it twice, thanking me again.

"I don't really want to talk about it anymore. You're the only one that knows about my concerns, the only one I felt I could confide in. Actually I'm not all that shocked about it all. I know he's a ladies' man, has always been and always will be. The one and only discussion we had about getting a house and possibly children in the future went so bad... Damn. He's funny enough when he wants to, good company most of the time, quite enjoyable in bed..." She paused. "Ooops, sorry about that."

It was indeed, a detail I didn't need to know. But then again I was surprised at how quickly the whole atmosphere had changed in a matter of minutes. She was still looking as sexy as a nymph in spring, with her naked leg pressed against mine, but somehow my obsession was on hold for the moment. She resumed.

"Well here I start talking about it exactly after saying I didn't want to." She sighed again. "Anyway, I wanted to tell you."

"Thanks for trusting me. But if you do want to talk about it, go ahead."

"Nah. Wouldn't do any good. Let's finish this movie; it was good and I don't want to ruin it."

And it was good indeed, but my mind kept thinking about what she had said. Or, alternatively, my obsession raised its head a few times. Especially when she got up to get us two more glasses of wine. Her panties were not exactly g-strings, but it didn't cover anymore than half her buttocks. My erection returned as I stared at her, watching how the firm flesh of her ass defined and blurred the line that separated them from her thighs. Left and right the line appeared and disappeared, bulging up one smooth and round cheek before letting it flow smoothly back into her thigh. Damn what an ass. I replaced my erection in my jeans, to glad that had not change to boxer and tee shirt like I sometimes did.

When she returned, holding the two big glasses in her hands, framing her two even bigger breasts, I smiled to her and said: "Can I use the excuse of the alcohol to say that you're absolutely gorgeous?" She laughed and said yes. "Well," I said as she sat very close to me, her shoulder against mine, "you are absolutely gorgeous." We laughed again together, drinking the excellent wine which was, on the other hand, not in any way the reason why I had said this. Sometime later the movie ended and we talked a bit about it before going to bed. I took a quick shower, realizing how much sweat the blue bra and white tee-shirt had elicited.

Bianca gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and bade me a good night before I got in the shower. I was tired and slightly drunk so I easily resisted the urge to masturbate in the shower. When I got back to my room in complete darkness, and found something on my bed beneath the blankets, that all changed. Lying there, nearly innocently, was the blue bra Bianca had worn tonight. My pulse exploded and my eyes widened when I opened the lamp and saw the note. On it, written with Bianca's neat handwriting, were those few words: "Thanks for the compliments tonight. I hope you enjoyed my bra as much as I enjoyed reading your letters." I sat down on the bed, flabbergasted. A grin appeared on my face and I began laughing as silently as I could. I didn't know what this all meant yet, but joy exploded in my heart.

I woke up extremely early, the sun not even really up yet, but I was too excited to sleep. I went to the kitchen to find pen and paper then came back to my room. The only dream I had involved a few twigs of mistletoe, lots of kissing, and a Xmas stripping game. I left that last part out, preferring to let Bianca take the lead on this one... So I began writing a shorter letter than the two previous ones, telling her about my dream under the mistletoe. Once done, I tip-toed to her room and slipped the letter under her door. While coming back I increases the thermostat significantly, hoping both that she wouldn't notice and wouldn't feel like wearing a robe.

I had planned to stay in my bed and wait for her to get up and read the letter, but when I saw the blue bra on the pillow next to mine, it reminded me of the stripping game. I brought the bra to my face and inhaled her scent, only to realize that I had a huge erection and more than enough images in my head. Minutes later I had cum all over my belly and in the end I barely managed to clean myself up before falling back to sleep.

The smell of eggs and bacon was probably what pulled me out of my sleep. I took a deep breath and stretched a little in the bed before getting up, luxuriating in the warmth of the bed and the fantasies that were beginning to crowd all around in my head. I walked to the kitchen, only to find Bianca at the stove, preparing the food. She had her back to me, and hadn't changed from her pj's. I don't know how long I stood there, rooted like a dumb flower, staring at her body. Long lean legs, powerful from all the dancing, muscles just slightly defined in the morning light; well formed thighs that belonged on a real woman and not on some adolescent chick; wonderful hips made for dancing and fucking and to frame her unbelievable ass; all of which were perfectly covered in a fading tan because Bianca loved to show off her legs. The small kitchen radio was playing very softly, probably as to not wake me up, and she was dancing unconsciously while preparing breakfast. Sow those thighs and hips and ass cheeks were moving back and forth and all around as sensuously as you can imagine. I took a sharp deep breath when Bianca decided to make her ass gyrate to the sound of a guitar solo.

She heard me though, and looked around, startled to see me. She grinned and said that she wanted to bring me breakfast in bed. I was still reeling from her legs and ass when this idea of hers (and her two still-bra-less breasts under her thin top) caught me by surprise. I only managed a incoherent "Errr..." before she laughed gently. Then I said:

"Well, can't you see that I'm sleepwalking?"

"Oh!" she said, surprised. "Of course. Well go back to bed you sleepwalker, before you rip something..."

She then glanced quickly at my boxers, the only thing I had on at the moment, and saw what was a very obvious erection tent. I probably turned beet-red in a flash and turned around to go back to my room. I heard her laughing but I didn't feel like she was laughing at me. She probably thought that the situation was very funny.

A few minutes later she opened my door and came in carrying a tray filled with goodies. "Care to give me a bit of room in there?" She asked, innocently, if I wanted her to climb into bed with me. I did, too stunned to say anything. We managed to secure the tray and all its content on our thighs, which had to be touching. The food was delicious and I ate a lot even though I'm not usually able to eat when I'm excited. She spotted her bra on the pillow at some point and said:

"Oh, there it is! I've been looking all over for this one... One of my favorites! Do you agree?"

"Er, yes..." I said, trying my best to play along with her.

"I just love shopping for bras... I think the lady who sold this one to me was a bit of a lesbian... She kept looking at my breasts with large eyes, kept tugging at the straps and cups to make it fit better, she said."

I just couldn't say anything, trying my best not to see the scene in my mind.

"Would you like to come along and shop for a bra next time I need a new one?"

"This time my eyes got bigger. "Well, er, yes, but..."

"But what?" she said with a hint of a naughty smile.

"Bianca," I started before taking a deep breath, "The past few days have been really nice and fun, and now that you discovered that I..."

She stopped me with a finger on my lips. "Shush..." She looked more serious now. "Have you enjoyed them, those last few days?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then don't burst this little bubble we've created. I thank you for the letters, and I want more by the way, but please don't unravel our little pre-Christmas fantasy." She kissed me on the cheek before continuing: "I'm really glad you took the risk of writing them, and I don't want to let all of reality's dirty details ruining it for now. Enjoy it Matt. I know I am!" She finished with a grin.

When she got up in the following silence, she turned to me before leaving and said: "Don't worry about that big tent of yours... I'm not a vestal virgin and I know what it really means... And as I said, I'm in serious need of compliments right now, and this is about the rawest form of it you could have given me..." She laughed with me as she finished and went out. But again, in the doorway, she turned around: "Oh, and I want to give you a pre-Christmas gift: I'm giving you permission to look or stare or gawk at me all you want today. " It was clear, even in my shocked state, that Bianca was getting nervous, but the good tension, the edge of too much intimacy made public.

After she went back to the kitchen, leaving me with the breakfast and her bra, I closed my eyes and try to understand everything that was happening so fast. A few weeks ago I couldn't even think about her with an erotic thought, and now she had allowed me to openly look at her body as much as I wanted. My erection was back with a vengeance, but I decided that I would wait and keep that energy for later...

I didn't have to wait long before things got interesting again. I brought the empty tray back to the kitchen and when I walked back to my room, Bianca got out of the bathroom. Among other things, she had quite obviously removed the elastic band that had kept her hair in a ponytail. She looked like a goddess with her hair undone, and the few spots of water on her thin white tank top only added to her sexiness. I asked her:

"Where do you keep your elastic bands?"

"In a box in the cupboard right here." She pointed inside the bathroom. "Why?"

"Oh nothing, I only want to throw them all in the garbage."

She was puzzled for a second before remembering: "Oh yes, you like my hair unbound... Well ok then, I'll keep them free all day today."

"Hmmm, thanks." I said, sharing her smile.

"Wanna help me do the dishes?"

"Sure."

But when we walked back into the kitchen, I noticed a little twig of mistletoe. She must have put it up there this morning after reading my letter, but the sight of her naked legs had prevented me from seeing it earlier. I grabbed her arm and said "Hey!" When she saw the mistletoe she smiled. But when I kissed her on the mouth, quickly as to not overstep too many boundaries at the same time, she pulled back a bit surprised, but laughed with me. "Ah! Naughty boy!" I grinned, savoring the feeling of her lips on mine. After that we started cleaning the kitchen.

It did not happen by accident. The drops of water on her top, probably from washing her face in the bathroom, gave me the idea. I offered to wash while she'd dry. Subtly at first, I began to accidentally throw water on her top. We were standing very close together, with her on my left. As I washed with my right hand, I quickly learned how to aim soapy water towards her. As I was also careful to splash myself with it a few times, it took her a while to realize what I was doing. Now remember, she was wearing an old white tank top, already thin, already clinging to her curves. On the other hand, as we were right now, I couldn't very easily look at her breasts.

By the time we were halfway done, the lower part of her top was more or less soaked with water. Then, when I sent some water directly onto her right breast, she startled and then looked at me. A second later she began laughing: "Oh, I see! Still being naughty aren't we?" I played the innocent but she saw right through it. As I was looking at her I stole a few glances on the wet spot I had just made. Hmmm, the thin cotton had become quite transparent and the color of her skin was showing right through. Definitely worth continuing.

We laughed as we resumed washing, but only a few seconds later I sent her breasts another salvo of hot water. This time she jumped back, trying in vain to dodge it. This time she seemed to get angry but I quickly realized that she was playing. The entire front of her top was drenched with water now, clinging to her breasts like a second skin. The full glory of them was nearly on display, with very little now left to the imagination. Breaking me out of my reverie she scooped water in both her hands and threw it at me. Sure enough, the water had the same effect on my boxers that it had had on her top: my semi-erection was plainly visible.

When I tried to do the same thing, Bianca, laughing, started to run away. I ended up getting most of her side and panties wet. A thought flashed in my mind as I ran after her: this morning was turning into a wet dream, a pure fantastical wet dream. And why not? I laughed with her, threatening the most awful things if I ever caught her. She stopped just long enough to grab a pillow on the couch and throw it at me. But when she had to stop to avoid the recliner, I managed to grab her arm. She squealed but stopped as I pointed to the mistletoe she had run under. "We both walked under it..." I said and then quickly grabbed her shoulders and kissed her on the lips again.

First a quick kiss in the heat of the chase, then as neither of us moved away, panting, she kissed me back longer. Suddenly her tongue was in my mouth, dancing with mine. It was an impossibly wonderful situation, born of ignored desire, pent up passion, all the teasing and driven most of all by the deep relationship that took a couple of years to grow silently. But right at that moment, her wet breasts were pressed against my naked chest and my halfway hard cock was nestled against her panties. All this only a few precious seconds after we began kissing. Out of nowhere my hand slipped from Bianca's shoulder and for the first time I felt her right breast, cupping it fully in my palm and fingers. She moaned through our kiss but her eyes suddenly opened. Mischief was burning brightly!

Laughing she broke away and started to run again. Just watching her lithe yet athletic body, nearly naked now, with her long and lose hair swishing around behind her was enough for me... Well, nearly enough. My hand still pulsed with the heat from her breast. I shouted: "You over-dressed tease! Come back here!" When she heard that, in the middle of the corridor, she stopped and turned around, serious as a judge. Uneasiness grew inside me for a second, as she stayed silent. But she broke it easily: "I may be a tease but I'm not overdressed!" And then, as if she'd been all alone in the world, she removed her top and threw it on the floor. My eyes got big for a second as I saw her breasts for the first time in the light: glorious, proud, flawless, not a hint of sag or tan-line in sight, big aureoles with very prominent nipples, now hardened by our playing and the cold water.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers