The Reenactment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers

"It is his room, " she playfully whispered to me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before crawling onto the bed. John no longer feigned sleep as he lustily watched Sarah remove the blanket from his body, revealing his erect penis. "Enjoying the show, " Sarah questioned before placing her hand on his quivering member, giving it the same firm pump she had first given mine. John simply nodded as he raised his hips up with her touch. Now sitting up he attempted to apply pressure to the back of her head with his right hand, but Sarah resisted, "I'm not Emily, " she teased before glancing back at me gazing from the edge of the bed. "You've seen this position before, " she hinted, her ass in the air.

I completely removed my clothing as I positioned my self behind her on the bed. John, satisfied now with simply Sarah's soft hands, leaned back. I hovered over her back as my hands freed her breast from her top. I grasped them strongly as before, living a dream played out often in my mind. She moaned slightly as I tweaked her hardened nipples between my fingers. She continued slowly working John's cock, as I pushed her black skirt over her hips revealing her round cheeks protected only by a black thong. I playfully slapped her right cheek lightly causing her to smile back at me. She positioned her body so I could ease the thong off of her body and on to the floor. I moistened my middle and index finger before parting her lips and sliding them into her wet and waiting pussy. Her legs spread to give me more access as I worked my fingers all the way in.

"That feels so good, " Sarah moaned her breathing become short. I felt with my two fingers the roof of her vagina causing her body to quiver, sliding my fingers now in a building rhythm,

"How bad do you want it, " I commanded caught up in the moment. She moaned in reply as I continued to finger her, "Tell me how bad you want it, " I repeated.

"Marcus, " she gasped, "I want it so bad. Fuck me Marcus, Fuck me, " she pleaded her head thrown back, John stroking his own cock now.

I wanted it even more as I guided my cock into her moist opening, thrusting deeply into her tight pussy. "Oh, yes, " she shrieked as I pushed it up to the hilt, "Oh, yes, " she repeated with each thrust.

"You feel so good, " I added closing my eyes in pure bliss.

"Don't stop…oooh fuck me harder, " she ordered. My hands firmly held her hips as I concentrating on maintaining a steady rate, taking slow breaths with each thrust to hold off cumming. John finally did, shooting directly onto Sarah's bouncing breast. This only seemed to intensify Sarah's pleasure, as she used her index finger to gather a fingertip of fresh cum, then sucked it from her finger.

I really began pounding into her pussy, encouraged by her heavy moans, "I'm cumming, I'm cummm.." Sarah declared as her body spasmed in orgasm, the walls of her vagina constricting around my cock, intensifying my own pleasure, as her juices oozed out of her lips with each thrust. She buried her head into the bed covers, John having moved up to the top of the bed, now really passed out.

She broke from my grasp, flipping over to face me, a drugged like haze in her eyes. "Let me finish the job, " she whispered looking into my eyes. She hung her legs over the edge of the bed her tits level with my glistening cock, a drop of precum on the tip, and once again engulfed me with her mouth, twisting and pumping with her hand as she sucked the head tasting her own juices. I placed my hands on the back of her head as I felt my body tip over the edge and erupt inside her mouth. She didn't remove her mouth, milking ever drop out of my dick, even as cum began to dribble out . When finished she stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me deeply, offering me a taste of my own cum with her penetrating tongue.

"That was amazing, " I mouthed when we broke the kiss.

"Thank you Marcus, " replied Sarah as she walked into the bathroom. I lied down on the floor, not remembering anything past hearing water running out of the faucet.

In the morning, I found myself covered by a blanket at the base of John's bed. My head was all groggy, the previous night seemed like a dream. John was covered as well on his bed, but Sarah was no where in sight. I put on my clothes checking the time to see that it was only eight o'clock. Walking into the kitchen I was greeted by the unexpected presence of Jaime gathering bottles in the kitchen. "Good morning Marcus, " sunnily welcomed Jaime, not displaying any signs of fatigue.

"Good morning, I can't believe you're up cleaning already, " I tried to match her sunniness, but hung over, failed.

"I can't sleep with this mess, do you want some water?" I accepted the glass and borrowed some aspirin which Emily was always well stocked with.

"You just missed Sarah, she left about 30 minutes ago. Everybody looks trashed today, " Not detecting another hidden knowledge I simply agreed changing the subject as I internally breathed a sigh of relief that I wouldn't bump into Sarah, last night a mixture of utter ecstasy, and growing feelings of guilt and worry. I both wanted nothing more than to set eyes again on Sarah, and nothing less.

gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers
12