The Regional Directors' Meeting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a woman!" I growled, fucking her steadily. "A big (SLAM) beautiful (SLAM) sexy (SLAM) wet (SLAM) fucking (SLAM) lovemaking (SLAM) WOMAN! (SLAM)"

And she began to come, her eyes locked on mine, her mouth fixed in a wide 'O' of uncontrollable pleasure.

"AAAAGGH!" she wailed in time with my thrusts. "AAAAGGH! AAAAGGH! AAAAGGH! AAAAGGH! AAAAGGH! AAAAGGH! AAAAGGH!

She pulled me down on top of her, crushing her tits between us as I continued to thrust inside her and she continued to answer my thrusts with her hips.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! MY! GOD! I'm THERE! I'm ... I'm ... ungh! ungh! ungh! Ungh! UNGH! UNGH!

It was wonderful feeling the climax rack her body. I distinctly felt her pussy sqeeze as her inner muscles milked my dick. A few more thrusts and I suddenly jerked myself upright, pulled my dick from her pussy and laid it spurting on her belly.

"AAAAAAGGGHHH!!" I groaned in my climax. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!"

Jet after jet of thick, milky sperm splashed across her broad waist as far as her tits, pooling in her belly button. She watched, fascinated, as I squeezed the last dribble out of my throbbing dick. Then she reached out curiously to catch a drop on her finger. She brought it to her nose and after sniffing it, licked it off her finger. I lay down on top of her, my sperm a warm sticky layer between us.

We laid there a long time in silence, Wanda's hands stroking my back, while our breathing returned to normal. Finally I rolled off her and we cuddled face to face, our arms intertwined. My leg pressed high up between hers, her pussy fragrant, warm and sticky against the top of my thigh. Her eyes were closed, her expression relaxed and satisfied. I drifted off for a minute, exhausted.

"Mark," she whispered. "Are you awake?"

I murmured yes, barely conscious.

"I don't feel like a whore, Mark," she said quietly. "I feel powerful and so sweet at the same time."

I opened my eyes and grinned tiredly.

"Let's do it some more," she smiled, and I rallied to the task.

12