The Reinvention of Beth Raines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they pulled into the driveway, Beth did not wait for Jeff to open her door. She hopped down from the truck and opened the front door to her house. Jeff locked the truck door and followed her inside. He found Beth waiting for him, leaning against the wall of the hallway. Once he was inside she extended a leg and kicked the front door shut behind him. He leaned into her, kissing her deeply. When his breath expired he continued kissing her in hot quick pecks. She yanked him against her body, her hands on his firm tight buttocks. Jeff kissed her mouth, her cheek, her ears, her neck, ravenously. Beth arched into him as he kissed her, feeling his hardness growing in his jeans. Her

stockinged leg slid against the denim. Jeff's hand reached behind her and slowly unzipped the back of the dress as he showered Beth with kisses. She slid a hand up his rear and pulled his shirt from inside his jeans and laid her hand on the warm, bare flesh of his strong back, gently raking it with her nails.

Jeff's kisses trailed across Beth's shoulders. The back of her dress completely unzipped, he edged the bodice from her shoulders with kisses, first one side then the other. It slid smoothly down over her arms revealing her bra clad breasts to him. He kissed at her cleavage, flicking his tongue into the valley between her breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible and hard beneath the transparent fabric. Beth pushed Jeff slightly away and, panting, slightly lifted his shirt from his upper body. She dropped it on the floor and pulled him back against her, kissing him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth and seeking his. As they kissed in heated passion, Jeff slid the skirt down Beth's slightly spread thighs hearing it swish down the hose as it fell to the floor.

He broke the kiss and lowered his head to her breasts, once again teasing in her cleavage. Then he sucked each nipple into his mouth through the clear, black bra, extracting a gasp of pleasure from Beth as she arched against his now rigid penis. Once again Beth pushed him away. She looked at him, reached out and caressed his manhood through his jeans, kicked off her shoes, stepped out of the dress, leaving it lying on the hall floor, and ascended the stairway just to her right.

Jeff followed Beth up the stairs, his eyes fixed on her well rounded, clearly visible rear as she stepped upward. He undid his belt and unzipped as he walked behind her.

He found her in a room to the right lying on a queen bed, in bra, panties and hose. He beheld her long enough to see the slightly darker patch of panties between her thighs, knowing she was wet for him. He moved to her, kneeling on the bed, her eyes were wide open looking up to him. She reached and gripped the waist of his jeans sliding them down his thighs. He leaned down and kissed her as she removed his jeans. Jeff slithered out of them and looked at her.

"Make love to me," Beth said, pulling him back down to her.

He kissed her deeply inserting his hot wet tongue into her mouth. Beth accepted it urgently. His one hand cupped her breast, his thumb teasing the already hard nipple through the sheer fabric; Beth gasped at the arousal. His other hand slipped between them caressing her sex through her panties as Beth arched under his touch. She rubbed against his hard cock, now only restrained by his briefs, as they writhed together in growing passion. He kissed down her body, removing his hand from her breast and unsnapping her bra. He removed it from her body and tossed it aside, gazing momentarily at her semi-naked beauty.

Leaning back down, Jeff kissed Beth's mouth once, and then engulfed her breast and nipple in a warm wet vacuum of a kiss. His tongue swirled at the excited bud in his mouth. Between her open thighs, Beth contracted, feeling her juices increase and begin to flow, dampening the crotch of her panties further. She reached down and slipped her hands in the rear of Jeff's briefs holding him down against her aching womanhood. As Jeff orally ravished Beth's breasts, his penis throbbed and pulsed between Beth's thighs. The pressure stimulated her already engorged clitoris. Her fingernails pressed into the flesh of his rear. Jeff kissed down her body. His hands grabbed the waist of her panties and rolled them inch by inch over her hips. Beth arched in ever growing ecstasy as Jeff's kisses chased the panties down her body. His mouth kissed her pubic bone and she writhed as his mouth moved lower. He slid the panties from her and tossed them aside. He looked at her and lowered his head to her again. Beth arched to meet the erotic kiss. Jeff's tongue flicked out and shocked her clitoris. Beth groaned. He kissed it, and then sucked it into his mouth grazing the bud with his teeth. Inside, Beth contracted again, squeezing her juices throughout her sex. Jeff's oral administrations made Beth's body contort in rapture. His tongue lathed at her, separating her labia. He inhaled the sensual scent of her excitement. Flicking from side to side, travelling down the valley between her splayed lips he plunged his tongue into Beth's vaginal opening. She almost screamed in ecstasy, arching to him, taking him into her. Jeff flicked in and out of her tasting her wetness.

Beth could take no more. She reached down for Jeff and pulled him up her body and kissed him, tasting herself on his tongue. She wrapped Jeff In a tight embrace, then rolled them over as they kissed. She sat up on him, straddling his taut body. Reaching down she slid his briefs from him and tossed them behind her. Leaning down once more she kissed his mouth again, and slowly, teasingly, agonizingly, covered his torso in descending kisses. Her breasts tickled and teased Jeff's body as she moved lower and lower down his frame. She lingered at his navel, swirling her hot tongue tip into it, and then kissing it. Beth kissed lower and lower following the thin line of hair that descended towards his erect shaft. She could smell him, a thick musky smell that excited her more. As she reached the tip of his penis, she looked up at him, eyes ablaze with delectable passion; then she flicked out her tongue and teased the head, tasting the glistening fluid of his excitement. She let out an almost inaudible groan of pleasure, and Jeff's shaft jumped at her oral caress. Beth swirled her tongue around the head of his rigid penis, then licked down the shaft lathing it in her saliva. She did not stop and licked his testicles, sucking first one then the other into her hot mouth. She brought a hand up to cup them as she licked and kissed her way back up Jeff's penis. It was his turn to arch and writhe. Beth gripped the thick rod holding it upright and lowered her open mouth over it, her lips caressing the circumference sliding slowly, lower and deeper onto the rampant spear. She sealed her lips and began sliding them up and down the excited member, her hand encircling it, following her mouth. Jeff groaned and his testicles ached as Beth excited him to the edge of release.

Beth felt his need and licked her way back up Jeff's body, finally slipping her tongue back in his mouth. "Make love to me," she said again.

Beth rolled off of Jeff and pulled herself back on top of him, looking up at him longingly. Jeff reached up and grabbed a pillow and slid it under Beth's buttocks tilting her up to him. He knelt up and looking in her eyes stroked his shaft and watched her watch him. Beth's mouth was half open, her eyes half closed. He looked at the beauteous shaved womanhood below him and teased the head of his penis down the slit, hovering at the vaginal opening. He gazed into Beth's eyes as he slowly penetrated her. Beth arched to accept him as he entered her, making her feel every inch. She felt his testicles slide up her inner thighs, felt her interior muscles contract and grab at the invading shaft, felt a hole in her stomach grow as she surrendered to the sensations a few inches lower that then shot like lightning through her entire being.

Jeff began long, slow, deep strokes sliding his penis in and out of Beth, feeling her hold him inside her, her head tilted back, her breath shortened as she concentrated on matching his erotic rhythm. He did as she had asked. He made love to her. He knew this was not a moment for wantonness. Beth knew it too and revelled in being adored and desired and loved in that moment. The act was slow and deliberate, exciting and mutual. Jeff made love to her, and she right back to him. He pushed into her gently. He read her, felt her. He took her with him to a place she had never been. Beth arched at him, accepted him, and wanted him. As he came close to release, he lay upon her embracing and kissing her. Beth wrapped her legs around him holding him inside her. She whispered, "Come with me."

Jeff gasped as his penis began to spasm. Beth felt him, clenching and flexing as her own orgasm erupted deep inside her. She felt his hot sperm flow into her, mixing with her own fluids. She kissed him breathlessly over and over as they mutually released. Jeff exhaled and kissed Beth hard, holding onto her. Her legs quivered and tightened on his waist. They melted into ecstasy.

Beth and Jeff slept in that sweet afterglow.

In the morning, Jeff took her to her car. He explained that Monday was the start of another construction job and that he would be back when it was done. Beth looked saddened. Jeff held her close and said, "You are free to be you. No restraints. No past to bind you. Go forward Beth Raines. Live, laugh, love."

Beth smiled and kissed Jeff one more time, long and softly. She climbed into her car and watched him pull away in his truck. She started the car, and popped a CD into the player.

'Man, I Feel Like A Woman', sang Shania Twain. Beth smiled broadly.

~END~

(My profound thanks to zebra2001uk for his dedicated editing and support)