The Reluctant Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! Fuck me muscle girl!" she shrieked.

Fiona kept up a stream of filthy language that drove me wild but she wanted to see me fucking her and was on her back in a flash.

With Fiona's legs around my waist, I reamed her with every ounce of strength in my body. The muscles in my arms, back and shoulders were straining and covered in sweat.

Fiona ran her hands over my sweaty body and made guttural sounds.

"Give it everything you've got!" she growled from deep in her lungs and her eyes sparkled with unbridled desire.

This was by far the best exercise my butt and lower back ever experienced. Continuously, I pulled the plastic limb back as far as I could without removal then drilled the entire length into Fiona. She pulled and twisted her small jutting nipples until she yelled,

"Good fuckin Christ! I'm cumming!"

Fiona's arms were anchored around my neck as I brought her to a sitting position with the dildo firmly entrenched in her pussy. She was kissing my face, neck and shoulders with passion and fervor; all the while bucking her hips up and down.

"Oh God Gina, I'm gonna cum again!" she wailed and humped me with incredible energy.

Fiona was either a sexual dynamo or making up for lost time but regardless, she hollered and screamed with enough volume to be heard in Miami. The sight of her womanly secretions gliding down the strap on was too much for me and I greedily sucked the tangy juices into my throat.

We both collapsed exhausted on the floor. I could barely move a muscle and Fiona was on her side still panting from her exertions. She gazed at me with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Damn Gina! You fuck better than Robert!" she gushed admiringly and pulled me close for a hug.

The next thing I remember, I woke to a darkened room in Fiona's embrace. As gently as possible, I picked up the sleeping petite figure and laid her on the nearest bed.

Fiona was my first woman. Previously, my forte' was mainly conquering naïve' or inexperienced college coeds looking for a bi curious fling. But, it didn't start out that way.

While Fiona slept, I soaked my body in the master bath hot tub and thought about Ellie. She was my introduction to girl on girl sex.

* All through high school my yearning for an encounter with my own sex went unsatisfied until late in my senior year.

Ellie and I were good friends and hung out together on weekends. Our birthdays were only two days apart, May 17th and May 19th. We decided to celebrate our eighteenth birthdays with one rip roaring party.

Ellie was one of those fortunate girls who had a "to die for body" that required little or no maintenance. In her blue bikini, she looked stunning at the celebration and was easily the center of attention. But, true to form, she always shared the spotlight with me.

Despite my jock status, I was shy in high school, probably because of my preference for my own gender. Occasionally, I heard the whispers questioning my sexuality.

A very obnoxious girl in my gym class infuriated me with her constant snide remarks. I confronted Cecile after school and was adamant that she apologize to me.

"No fuckin way, ya queer!" she sneered at me.

In an unusually calm tone, I demanded an apology or my fists would do the talking. While not lady like behavior, I was determined to get my point across. The stupid bitch assumed a kick boxing stance.

"I'll clean your clock, ya fuckin lezzie!" she shouted at me.

I was about to warn Cecile that my dad, a police captain, took me to the local PAL to learn boxing at the age of ten when she charged me. I easily blocked her punch and kick.

With steely resolve, I gave Cecile's sorry ass a boxing lesson she wouldn't easily forget. When she showed up for school the next day, she was sporting a huge shiner. Needless to say, she steered clear of me for the remainder of the year.

Ellie wasn't the judgmental type of person that belonged to a click. She always looked at an individual from the inside and had friends from all races, colors and creeds. I don't believe she had a prejudiced bone in her body.

But, Ellie had an unmistakable sexuality that attracted people of both sexes. She was in demand for dates but showed remarkable restraint and was very picky about who she went out with.

A week after our joint birthday party, we were in Ellie's bedroom just shooting the breeze when I took my time admiring her body. Her slim figure was stretched out on the floor attired only in a spaghetti strap T and thong panties. It was nothing unusual for us to be scantily clad around each other but my attraction for her had grown by leaps and bounds that year.

"...so I told Marsha to stop acting like an idiot and make up with Craig but..." she said in a distant sounding voice.

I gazed longingly at Ellie's lean and exquisitely proportioned legs that flowed seamlessly to the "V" of her crotch. A prickly sensation vibrated in my slit and was growing stronger in spite of my mental efforts to suppress it.

"Gina...Gina?" she said loudly, finally getting my attention.

"Wha...what?" I answered from my stupor.

"For one thing girlfriend, you're not paying attention," she said as a mild rebuke.

"Oh...ah...sorry, what were you saying?" I stuttered.

Ellie's dark triangle of pubes was partially visible through her panties and held my gaze.

"You seem to be totally fascinated with my...ah...private parts," she said with warmth.

Finally, I woke from my trance.

"Oh...yeah...I mean no...ah...I was daydreaming," I blathered on like a fool.

"Yeah, you were daydreaming all right; about my cooch," she said with humor.

My face must have turned every shade of red in the color spectrum from embarrassment.

"Am I right?" she asked knowing full well that I was.

"Yeah...but..." I stammered.

"I know you like girls' but do you really like me in...ah...sexual way?" she asked with curiosity.

I hung my head low but nodded my head in a positive way.

"I think you've got a hot body," I said in a hoarse whisper.

"Do you get turned on when you look at my pussy?" she asked with arousal in her voice and sat up with her back against the bed and legs askew.

"Yeah" I answered in a whisper.

Ellie raised her butt and slowly removed her panties. I gawked at her pretty pussy with the cropped triangle of brown hair above her slit and the pouty lips.

"You look hungry," she said in a throaty tone.

"Uh huh!" I answered enthusiastically.

Ellie encouraged me to get a closer look and my face was a scant six inches from her muff. Her aromatic scent drifted into my nose and confirmed my suspicion that she was aroused by our little escapade.

I was literally shaking because I was unsure of where this was going. I threw caution to the wind and kissed the insides of Ellie's silky thighs. She sighed and I knew without a doubt that I would be licking my first pussy.

Feasting on Ellie was everything I thought it would be and more. Her pungent juices flowed liberally and filled my eager throat as I lapped her like a Saint Bernard.

"Fuck Gina! You eat pussy better than any guy I know!" she cried out in panting breaths.

I ate Ellie's succulent snatch with a lust that refused to be satisfied. This was what I wanted, what I yearned for in my private moments and dreams. Her musky scent and creamy juices filled my world and were immensely gratifying on a carnal level.

Once I tasted the forbidden fruit, I craved it and pursued it with zealous determination. Ellie was a frequent visitor to my bedroom and I spent a great deal of time between her thighs that summer.

The week before our departure for different colleges, I was diligently slathering Ellie's sodden snatch and clit.

"I'm gonna miss your talented tongue girlfriend," she panted.

I had eaten Ellie's luscious pussy dozens of times throughout the summer and swallowed a belly full of her hot juices. She came like a thundering herd of cattle and gazed at me with a troubled look.

"What's up?" I inquired.

"Oh, I was thinking about a friend," she said rather sheepishly.

"Who?" I asked with my curiosity on full alert.

"Deanna Hennesey," she breathed in a low voice.

Deanna was a blonde beauty and among our peers considered the hottest girl at school.

"I have a confession to make. I did it twice with her," she sighed and lowered her gaze.

This was so like Ellie to confess something that she knew might bother me. She was considerate of the other persons' feelings to a fault.

"I guess I was so used to you...ah...doing me that I never considered what it was like to...please a girl but Deanna made my blood boil," she explained in a quiet voice.

"After I...ah...satisfied her, I thought about your hard body and realized that I wanted to...well...you see..." she stuttered charmingly.

Ellie's revelation surprised the hell out of me and I gaped at her with astonishment. Our sexual liaison had been strictly a one way street but something about the experience with Deanna had opened a latent desire in her libido.

With a well placed pillow under my butt, Ellie licked my pussy with a vengeance.

* Lost in my reverie, my fingers sliding up my slit and over my clit, I never saw Fiona walk in.

"That looks like fun!" she crowed and sat on the edge of the tub with her thighs spread.

As Fiona's fingers worked her slit into a wet lather, my hunger for her cute pussy took over. I flew across the hot tub and buried my face in her sex. I reveled in the soft feel of her hairy mound against my cheek; so sexy and feminine.

I lapped contentedly at her juicy slice; the tasty fluids seeping into my mouth.

"Ooh Gina...umm...it feels...umm...just incredible!" she groaned and pushed her steamy sex against my mouth.

With Fiona's firm rear in my grasp, my tongue caressed every fold and crease until it encountered a solid nub at the top of her slit.

"OH Gina! Lick me there darling! " she wailed in a begging tone.

I whipsawed the turgid bud until Fiona screamed her orgasm.

We indulged our sexual whims with unabashed lust until the children returned two days later. The night before we lay in each others arms, kissing and touching with deep affection.

"The last couple of days have meant so much to me Gina," she sighed contentedly.

"Me too," I echoed.

"You won't quit anytime soon I hope?" she asked with concern.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to," I answered honestly.

Fiona gazed at me with heart piercing emotion and passionately kissed me.

The normal rhythm of life resumed once again as Ashley and Robbie were my main focus. I was happy to see them and hugged them with all my might.

"Look what I got at Cape Canaveral," Robbie bellowed and held up a large scale model of the Space Shuttle.

Ashley was more laid back than usual and was hiding something behind her back.

"I got a lady astronaut doll but I got a present for you Gina," she said softly trying to judge my reaction.

Ashley handed me a neatly wrapped box and inside was the same doll.

"I hope you like it," she said fearfully but I was deeply touched.

I picked Ashley up and squeezed her little body to mine.

"I love it sweetheart!" I sang out loud as tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" she asked with trepidation.

"Because I'm soo happy to see you and Robbie. I missed you both very much," I said in a teary voice.

"I missed you too Gina." Ashley blubbered and threw her little arms around my neck for another hug.

Many people have told me that raising children is no walk in the park but if I had two kids like Ashley and Robbie it would make the task that much easier. Most of the time, they were a joy to be around, especially dear, lovable Ashley.

The three of us connected on every level. In September, Robbie was off to second grade and Ashley attended Kindergarten at a private school. I picked them up from school, fed them their meals, bathed them and put them to bed.

For the next ten months, except for holiday's and vacations, I was their mother figure. Fiona was teaching at the local college because she always desired a teaching career. Her husbands' wealth provided her with the means to hire me so she could make her dream a reality.

My sexual affair with Fiona continued but the opportunities for intimacy were few and far between. In spite of the infrequency, it was extremely satisfying. But, storm clouds were gathering in the form of her husband.

During the Memorial Day Holiday, Robert made an appearance that surprised Fiona. I kept out of sight but heard loud arguing for two solid days. I was finishing my morning run when I saw Robert loading a suitcase into his BMW.

"Hello Gina," he said cordially.

I acknowledged his presence with a smile. Robert from the first time we met was considerate and friendly towards me.

"Do you have a minute?" he asked politely.

I stopped in front of him and waited.

"I'll be moving the family to London in about a month and we'll contract with a nanny service there," he stated smoothly.

I was barely able to keep my emotions in check and fought back tears.

"I wanted to personally thank you for the wonderful job you've done with Ashley and Robbie," He stated with gratitude and offered me his hand.

With my guts in an uproar, I shook his hand and he left for the airport. Inside the house, Fiona saw my face and embraced me.

"I'm sorry my dear but Robert was adamant. He promised to spend more time with us" she said tearfully.

My heart ached with intensity, an entirely new experience for me. Fiona, Ashley and Robbie were leaving and I was no longer a part of their lives. I was devastated.

It was my free afternoon and I drove home in a miserable mood. As I sat in the kitchen with my head in my hands, feeling the weight of the whole world on my shoulders, my mother kept her silence.

Ma was busying herself with kitchen chores and ignoring me. This was beyond unusual behavior for her. Previously, If I so much as shifted positions in my chair, she would ask me if anything was wrong.

But, every time I thought about Fiona and the children, an enormous sadness welled up inside of me.

"Ma?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes, Gina?" she answered in a calm tone.

"I...ah...Oh Ma!" I wailed and collapsed in her arms.

In teary halting sentences, I recounted my sad tale for her.

"I love them Ma. What am I going do without them?" I sobbed.

The tears came fast, furious and unrelentingly.

"My poor darling, you have a good heart" my mother said in an ultra soothing and loving way.

The next four weeks were pure hell for me. I kept a solid emotional front around Ashley and Robbie but I was dying inside.

Fiona was incredibly busy with packing and organizing a million details before they departed for London. It left no time for any sexual fun but then, the mood wasn't right.

The night before their departure, I was helping Ashley and Robbie pack some last minute items.

"Gina? Where's your suitcase?" Ashley said with fright in her voice.

"I can't come with you. Remember, we talked about this; you'll have a new nanny in London," I said softly holding back a flood of emotion.

"I don't want a new nanny, I want you," Ashley cried and her precious face dissolved into tears.

It was too much for me and the dam broke. As I tightly hugged Ashley and Robbie, I bawled with abandon.

The next morning was no better.

With the limo waiting to take Fiona and the children to the airport, I hugged all of them and kissed them tenderly on the cheek.

Fiona was barely able to speak.

"My dear, I will miss you so..." and she broke down in sobs.

I waved goodbye until the limo was out of sight; my heart empty and bereft.

At first, Fiona emailed every few days but in less than a month it was every day. The nanny service in London had sent a procession of candidates but none appealed to her and especially the children. Finally, she hired the least offensive candidate because the service refused to send anyone else.

* A month after their departure, I started graduate studies in Elementary Education as the experience had solidified my desire to teach. While I was purchasing books at the student union, I noticed an attractive blonde giving me the once over. Although I ignored her, we wound up in the same check out line.

"Excuse me, but you're Gina, right?" a voice behind me asked timidly.

"Yes, that's me," I said turning around.

There was something strangely familiar about her face.

"You might not remember me or want to but...well...I'm Cecile...from high school," she stated cautiously.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh yeah! I remember..." I started to say but stopped dead in my tracks. It was the girl who made the disparaging remarks about me in gym class.

"If you have a minute, I'd like to talk to you," she said shyly.

We walked to a private area of the commons and sat under a tall elm.

"I wanted to apologize for my rotten behavior towards you," Cecile said with humility.

My complete attention was focused on Cecile.

"In a way, I was lucky just getting a black eye when I probably deserved much worse," She stated nervously and her gaze fell to the ground.

The pretty blonde woman sitting next to me bore little resemblance to the overweight shrew from my high school days.

"It made me question my sexuality because afterwards I realized that I had a crush on you. I guess sub consciously I was denying my attraction," she whispered in a low voice.

"Cecile, why...I'm...why didn't you tell me?" I asked with feeling.

"After all the crummy stuff I said to you...I...just couldn't," she uttered with shame.

"And, I doubt very much that you would have found me attractive with my fat body and piss poor attitude," she confessed.

Cecile refused to look me in the eye and stood to leave.

"I wanted you to know how sorry I've been the last few years," she stated with embarrassment.

"Cecile, please sit down," I asked kindly and she resumed her seat.

"It took a lot of courage to apologize and I accept," I stated with genuine emotion.

"Thanks," she said very quietly and blushed.

"You look so different," I said admiringly.

"After my...well...punishment, I wanted to be like you and started exercising. I lost over forty pounds and permanently changed my eating habits," she said with pride.

We chatted for an hour or better and I discovered we were both in the same graduate studies curricula. Cecile was charming, intelligent and entirely different than her high school persona. I was late for an appointment and rose.

Cecile gazed at me with an affectionate stare.

"I was hoping...maybe you could forget that ugly incident and we could be friends," she said humbly.

Overwhelmed by the change, I embraced Cecile. In spite of the past, we shared a close relationship and socialized during school hours.

One Friday in late autumn, Cecile and I were discussing the merits of a research paper due in less than a week. We had endlessly tossed around ideas concerning the authors' main theme when Cecile begged me to stop.

"Time out, I need a break," she stated.

I was tired as well but an idea popped into my head.

"Hey! Let's head down to McClusky's and discuss the whole thing over a cold beer," I asked enticingly.

"You're on girlfriend!" she accepted enthusiastically.

At McClusky's, we discussed everything but the son of a bitch research paper. Cecile was drinking her fourth Long Island Ice Tea when our conversation took on a more intimate tone.

"Gina, when did you realize that you...ah...liked...I mean..." she mumbled almost incoherently.

"Oh, junior high, I suppose," I stated.

"Does it ever...I don't know...bother you that you don't like men?" she asked with real curiosity.