The Reluctant Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I gave him a good crack on the thigh with the crop. He gasped and jumped a mile, but I was interested to see his erection didn't subside.

It would take about a half hour for the Viagra to start working, so I had some time to move the festivities to the guest bedroom where I'd made some changes of my own to the bed.

Kneeling behind James, I untied the rope holding his arms behind him, and loosened the one around his waist.

"Thank God," he sighed. "My arms were really beginning to ache."

It was a quick matter to walked around the front of him and tie the rope to the leg irons. Holding the end of the rope around his waist, I could now lead my dear husband anywhere I wanted -- as long as I didn't make him move too fast.

"C'mon darling. Time to go to the guest room."

Fifteen minutes later, I had him naked and tied spread-eagled to the bed, but he was lucky: I didn't put the blindfold on him. I wanted him to seeexactlywhat I was doing to him.

Next came our video camera.

"Do you think it's safe to record this?" he asked.

"Not really, but I'm in the mood to live dangerously." Sitting next to him on the bed, I grabbed his cock, pulling on it the way he seemed to like. "Tonight, you're going to see just what it is you woke up when you had me at your mercy. I want to have a record of it."

I had some more things ready in the bathroom next door and quickly fetched them. Now I've never shaved a pubic area before, but I think I did a pretty good job on James.

He's pretty hairy, and while I've discovered that I love the way his chest hair feels as I drag my nipples over it, the hair around his cock would get in the way of what I had planned. To my surprise, I also found it makes his already magnificent manhood look even more imposing when you've taken out the surrounding shrubbery. Straight and tall with a large and rather frightening head, it pulsed every time his heart beat as the Viagra took effect.

After carefully rinsing it off, I stood back admiring his manhood. "This is my cock. You may not have known it till now, James, but it belongs to me. It is never to be touched by anyone but me. Do you understand that?"

James looked pensive, unsure of himself, and I'd never seen him like that. "What about you?"

I moved my legs apart and tilted my hips forward. Holding myself open, I looked down. "This is forever and completely yours to do with as you like. She loves your cock as I love you."

If anything his cock got harder and redder and pulsed faster.

"But tonight I have to show you what will happen when you take advantage of me."

"What do you mean?"

I reached out and grabbed his cock with both hands, using a thumb to rub the glans underneath. "You'll see."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"You must have masturbated other times than that once as you watched your roommate," Amy said.

I nodded. "Every few months things would sort of build up inside me. I fought against it as long as I could, but eventually I'd give in. Then the guilt would wash over me. I called myself all sorts of horrible names, denied myself things in punishment for my actions."

"So shame was a biggest part of it."

I nodded. "I knew I should control myself better, that I was failing in my quest to be a good person. I'd redouble my efforts, and think I was doing well...until the next time." Then I sighed. "There was one good thing about this, though. It made me take my schooling and eventually my job very, very seriously. I was determined to be the absolute best -- and I was. Graduated top of my class.

"One of the big law firms in Chicago scouted me to do my articling with them. It was implicit that there would be a job offer at the end. My parents were dead set against that, as you can imagine. They thought I was going into the biggest den of sin I could find. I suddenly realized that maybe my future lay outside of our little town. Maybe by facing the devil, I could stare him down."

"So you stood up to them?"

"It was the same thing all over again as when I went to college. Finally, I just told them I was doing it. I would make them proud of me -- and I would live up to their expectations."

"And did you?"

"Absolutely. By then my armor had grown so thick any come-ons just bounced off with hardly any effort. I didn't flaunt the way I looked. I dressed well and was always well-groomed, but you know the reputation lawyers have. They're predatory. Within a few weeks, every man I worked with had a run at me, even the senior partner, a few women, too. They all bounced off. Behind my back, my name in the office quickly became the Ice Queen and that made me proud."

"When did you meet your husband?"

"A few months after I'd been offered a full-time job. He works for another firm."

Amy had a hint of a smile on her face. "And how did he get past your armor?"

"He didn't act like other men. You know what it's like, Amy. You know about the staring, the accidental gropes in the elevator or on the subway. Men can be such pigs.

"James wasn't like that. He just treated me like a colleague. Over the course of a year and a bit, we sat on opposite sides of the table in various negotiations. Never once did he ogle me -- except the first time we met.

"Eventually, he asked me out on a date and I accepted. He was witty and charming and a perfect gentleman. Even after we'd been out several times, he never made a move on me. Finally, one night, I gave him a kiss goodnight at my apartment door. He seemed sort of stunned, and in a way so was I. It was then I realized things were getting serious. He was the first male I ever kissed."

"And afterwards?"

My eyes dropped. "I masturbated furiously. It was clear he had an effect on me, so after that, it became my practice to make myself orgasm before I went out with him to make it easier to control situations that might sometimes 'arise'."

"Once you got engaged, did your horizons widen at all?"

"I don't understand."

"I think you do, Laura. Did you do more than kiss him goodnight at the door?"

Stupidly, I blushed. "Not right away. Eventually, one night, we were watching a movie at my apartment and we started kissing. James is a very good kisser and I began to get excited. Realizing my danger, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I was trembling, so I washed my face with cold water, trying to pull myself together. There was no time to masturbate. When I went back to the living room, he was in the kitchen making coffee. I stood at the living room window, staring out at the night.

"He came back in eventually, and moved up behind me, putting his arms around my waist. Then he began kissing my neck, and I felt like I was catching fire. His hands moved up my sides, rubbing gently. We stood there for quite some time. As I rested my head on his shoulder, he eventually slid one hand onto my breast. It nearly caused me to orgasm. I jumped away and told him that he should leave. It was not a good moment for us, but he nodded and left. I felt terrible."

"How soon was this before your marriage?"

"A month."

"And he waited until then to get more familiar with you?"

"I'd made it very clear from the beginning what my morals dictated," I said, and even to me it sounded ridiculously prissy.

"This man isn't a husband; he's a saint! By your own account, he kept his hands off you for many, many months."

"Why is that so strange?"

"Dear heavens, Laura! Haven't you ever looked at yourself in the mirror?"

"Well, yes. I know I look pretty good."

"THAT is an understatement." Amy shook her head. "You're drop-dead gorgeous. You have a face and body that most women would die for. You should get used to that and celebrate it. Heaven knows, it won't last long. So James was a good boy until you got married? Then what happened?"

"The night before the wedding, my mom and yours sat me down to explain the way 'marital relations', as they put it, are supposed to work."

"I can just imagine what they said. I suppose you believed their codswallop?"

"Why shouldn't I? They're the elders of our family."

"My dear Laura, what those two women don't know about 'marital relations' would fill several volumes. I can imagine what you're wedding night was like with them calling the shots."

"It was very, very nice," I said stiffly. "James was a perfe---"

"Gentleman," Amy interrupted. "Right. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you insist on the lights being out when you make love?"

"Of course."

"Do you ever walk around your house naked?"

"Absolutely not!"

"How many times has your husband seen you naked?"

"Other than last Friday night? Just twice, and that was by accident. Good people don't flaunt their nakedness, even to their husbands!"

"Bullshit!"

Amy's outburst was like a slap to the face.

"You are very, very fortunate, my dear, naive cuz, that your husband hasn't walked out on you. From what you've told me, I believe you're dreadfully close to that. Tell me, do you want to stay married to James?"

"Of course. What a silly thing to ask!"

"Then you need to learn how to be a woman, a woman who knows how to please her man."

I could have argued, gotten on my high horse yet again, but the lonely hours I'd spent since leaving at dawn on Saturday, first in an airport hotel room, then on the long flight out to California, had made me seen that something was terribly wrong. James attacking me the way he did had been so out of character for the kind, gentle man I'd married.

"James has asked me to do things with him that I don't approve of."

"Like what?"

"He wanted oral sex a few times."

"And you wouldn't do it for him?"

"No. You don't understand. He wanted to do it to me."

"And you didn't let him?" Amy looked disgusted.

I began to get angry. "Just what kind of a minister are you that you can say things like this?"

"I'm someone who realizes that there are a lot of people out there who need help. Their relationships are floundering and they're dreadfully unhappy, and sometimes they don't even know why. Do you know, I've helped women who've been married over 50 years and haveneverhad an orgasm? Couples who have no idea there's anything else to sex except coitus? Who've never known the joy of lying in their lover's arms after a wonderful romp on their bed?"

"What does this have to do with religion?"

"Everything! They don't know these things because religion gets in the way. Actually, I should correct that, people who interpret what religion says get in the way. Answer this: why did you get married?"

"Because James and I love each other. We want to have a family."

"So sex is only part of making a family? It's nothing more?"

"To men it is," I said, but that felt hollow. I couldn't tell Amy that this is what her mother had told me.

"No. Flat out, Laura, that's wrong. Men and women both need and enjoy all aspects of sex. If anyone else tells you differently they're ignoramuses, or lying. All women deserve to enjoy sex in all its delicious aspects.Youdeserve to enjoy sex. That's one of the most wonderful things in a marriage. When two people who love each other can connect on a sexual level, I fully believe that God smiles on them. I want to help married couples find that."

I stayed with Amy for four more days. We talked many, many hours. She made me look at videos, read books, and gradually I began to understand things better: what I was and why I was that way. Things I'd felt and thought in the past began to make sense. Through it all, Amy talked to me, getting me to understand that sex was a beautiful thing I could share with my husband.

I didn't know if I could ever do all the things she introduced me to, but I realized I had to at least try.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Are you actually going to measure me?" James asked. "Women are always saying that it's only men who care about that sort of thing."

"Then they're deluding themselves or lying to their men to save their fragile little egos."

I'd been doing a lot of reading online, looking at lots of photos, too, and had even signed up at a women's porn site. One thing I'd found out quickly is that I'd been blessed with a pretty well-hung husband. He doesn't have one of those enormous freak-out cocks but it's "a goodly length", as Shakespeare might have said. I wanted to find out just how big it was. For some reason that was important to me.

Taking out my seamstress' tape, I measured his girth at just under 6" and the length at 8.25". I felt it was an accurate measurement since my ever-loving husband's cock felt hard as steel. The glans was an angry purple color and larger than I'd ever seen it.

I was enjoying myself.

Reaching down next to the bed, I retrieved our pump bottle of lubricant. As I squirted a generous amount over the head of my husband's cock, he jumped.

"Cold?"

"A little."

"That won't last long," I said as I began lubricating his whole, gorgeous length, all the way down to his balls and back.

Once I had him good and greased up, I put all my newfound knowledge to work. Some of it, James had told me himself, so I knew that he enjoyed his cock being squeezed and pulled pretty hard. My goal was to get him close and then back off, just like he'd done to me the night he'd had me in his power.

With a male it's easier to tell when they're close to cumming because their balls start to retract. I always had one eye on those two little fellas as I stroked and squeezed and pulled, and tried my best to send him to the moon.

At first, James was pretty silent. I don't know if he was a little pissed that I'd gotten the drop on him so easily, and at the best of times, he's not what someone would be inclined to call a noisy lover. Sure, he grunts a bit and there's the odd sigh. That night, though, it wasn't long before I had him moaning and his legs trembling. If anything, his cock got harder and hotter until the whole thing was a deep purple color.

The first two times I stopped just short of a climax, he took it like a man. His whole body relaxed into the bed, and with a deep sigh, he closed his eyes. His erection didn't loose much hardness, though, helped along by the Viagra, no doubt.

The third time, with fresh lubricant on my hands, I brought him up very slowly, spending a lot of time playing with his balls (which he obviously enjoyed), and only touching the sensitive head, almost in passing. I knew how maddening this could be when he'd done the same to my clit.

Soon, though, his pelvis was thrusting up to meet my tugging, swirling hands and the muscles in his arms and legs were taut as he pulled against his restraints.

"Laura, for the love of Christ, let me cum this time. Please! I can't take much more of this!"

I paused and looked at him. "You mean you like what I'm doing?"

"Yes! And don't stop. If I don't cum this time, I think my pecker is going to fall off. Have a heart!"

Using the palms of my hands, I rubbed his clans between them and his breath became more ragged and his legs began shaking from the intensity of what I was doing.

"Almost there..." I thought.

"That's it, Laura. That's it! Keep doing that! I need you to keep doing that!"

James' balls started rising up. I stopped.

"Laura! Good God, you're killing me!"

I slid up the bed and kissed his nose. "No, I'm not. Now just relax. It's intermission time."

With that, I got off the bed and retrieved a wash cloth from the bathroom after running it under some warm water.

"It's show time," I said to my reflection as I left for the guest room. "You can do this!"

Back in the room, James was covered in sweat. Yeah, I had turned up the heat so he wouldn't be cold, but he'd supplied a lot of heat of his own -- with my help.

"Now here, honey lamb. I'll wash all that nasty, slimy stuff off so you're not sticky and yucky."

His face brightened. "Then what going to happen?"

I put the washcloth on the bedside table, and retrieved a small tube of gel. With my back to him, I squeezed a bit on my finger and rubbed the stuff on the roof of my mouth. "Wait five minutes," it said on the box.

I lay back next to James on the bed, but I had my head down at the bottom. Opening my legs, I knew he had a good view of my pussy. Mmmmm. I was feelingsonaughty andsorandy, as I slid one hand down between my legs, feeling the wetness.

"Like looking at my cunt, Jimmy? Do you think you're wife has a nice cunt?"

James' cock was again pointing straight at the ceiling and waving with each pulse of his heart. He didn't even have to tell me anything. I knew he loved looking at me,andthe way I was talking.

My middle finger dipped down to gather up some moisture, then I slowly dragged it up until it bumped into my very swollen clit.

"Oh, that feels so good. Did you know I've been spending a lot of time playing with myself the past few weeks? I've even done it at work. Right at my desk. It was so delicious. I bet no one could imagine the Ice Queen doing something like that. Does the thought of that turn you on, love?"

"Oh yes. You have turned into such a wicked woman."

"Are you just saying that so I'll finish jerking you off?"

"No, you really are surprising me, Laura. You've really changed."

"No, James. I've really become dangerous."

I began playing with my clit with more purpose. I slid the middle two fingers of my other hand deep into my pussy and began massaging that special spot. Oh, dear lord, it felt so good!

"You're never going to know when I'm going to sneak up on you again. You can't trust me anymore...except for one thing."

"What's that?"

"My lovely, lovely cunt is only for you. No one else will ever come near it. You can take that to the bank." I was rubbing with both hands more furiously now, bringing myself close, close. "Does it really turn you on to watch me bringing myself off?"

He groaned. "I love watching your hips move. It make me think of how you thrust at me when you're ready to cum."

I stopped masturbating. It was difficult, but I stopped. "Then you'll just have to wait."

James had been rock hard for more than an hour, and the stuff I'd rubbed into my mouth should be working now, so I couldn't put it off any longer. Reversing on the bed, I crawled between James' legs.

"Oh, it's even nicer close up! I wonder what it would taste like?"

For some reason, taking James in my mouth was something I had trouble facing. I suppose it was the last hurdle. Girls who put penises in their mouth were the lowest of the low, complete tramps. James had never asked, but Amy had told me, and my research had reinforced it: all men love having their cocks sucked. This was the last hurdle for me to overcome.

The previous week, I'd purchased a dildo that approximated my husband's size. Tonight's measurements had confirmed it. As many times as I could manage it, I practiced sucking that cock. This led me to discover that I had an overdeveloped gag reflect. The cream had been the way to overcome it. With my throat desensitized, that afternoon, I'd actually managed to get the entire dildo in my mouth.

Tonight, I was dining on the real thing.

More nervous than I could believe, I kissed the tip, then stuck out my tongue. James had his head up watching my every move.

His glans was bigger than the dildo's, and that was a bit of an obstacle. I'd have to work harder to get him down my throat, but I was determined to accomplish it.

Soon I had about three inches in my mouth and I was loving it. The stuff I'd read on the internet said I should do it slowly and deliberately, and keep my teeth covered with my lips at all times. No nipping! "Your guy's response will tell you how he's loving it."

Not wanting James to sneak in an orgasm on me, I kept my hands firmly on his balls. Raising myself up higher allowed me to line up my throat with my mouth. I could do this if I had a straight line. This was proving harder than I thought.