The Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

His dick felt huge and heavy in my hand as I slowly masturbated him.

"Ok Jenn, that's nice... Now open your fucking mouth, I think it's time for you to show this bad boy some love. I saw you looking at it the other day when you were showing off in that fucking white bikini. I know you want to suck it.

He moved in toward me shoving his dick at my face. I kind of half opened my mouth and he just stuffed it in. Then he started to fuck my face. He held my head and was thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth, his balls bouncing off my chin. I tried to get my tongue around it, but he didn't seem to care about a blow job so much as just fucking my mouth. He grabbed hold of one of my breasts and started to roughly squeeze and play with my nipple, pulling and twisting it painfully. I was surprised to find it got me hot to have him using me like this. I could feel myself bouncing on the bed as he fucked my face.

I couldn't see Pete. I figured he was just watching, but then I heard a voice and he told me to spread my pussy open.

At first I didn't know what to do, but he repeated himself and was more demanding, I slowly reached down and started to rub it while they watched me.

"Spread it open, let's see how wet that sweet little thing really is."

I spread my legs even wider and then with two fingers, pulled open my pussy showing the guys everything... my large engorged outer lips, my small, pink inner lips, my swollen clit and my wet, coral red tunnel.

"Yeah... that's what I mean..." Jake shouted. "Look at that tight, little fucking pussy!"

"What'd I tell you Petey... these rich bitches love hard cock, no matter how stuck up they act... No matter what fucking little cock teasers they are... None of that fucking matters when it gets down to it. Their pussies crave it and they can't deny it."

He didn't miss a stroke as he continued thrusting his dick into my mouth while he talked.

"Remember the first time this one started her fucking teasing? Flaunting her tight little ass at us? Remember that? How about that fucking bathing suit the other day? We should've just fucked her then. Didn't I tell you Petey? Didn't I tell you we'd be fucking it before this job was done? Now look at her, getting her face fucked, I tell you man, she's loving this, this one loves to fuck and suck... look at her playing with that sweet pussy of hers.... Look how fucking wet she is. That's a million dollar pussy right there, you don't a get a chance to fuck that every day! Shit!!!"

Jake was quiet for a moment, when I looked up at him, he was staring at my excited pussy. "Fuck! She's got a nice pussy. I do love em meaty like that!"

Petey wasn't saying or doing anything, he was just watching me play with myself as his buddy fucked my mouth. Then I felt a finger at my opening and it pressed into my pussy. The dick in my mouth just kept thrusting in and out. Its owner had one hand on the back of my head and with the other; he continued to roughly play with my breasts.

"Man this little bitch is fucking loving this... she's on fucking fire...look at her move those hips... in fact... you know what? Since you're not doing anything than playing with it dude, I'm getting me some of that tight little pussy right now."

He pulled his dick from my bruised mouth and I began moaning. This rough, unexpected treatment had me ready to explode. I only meant to tease and now, I knew I was going to get tag teamed and couldn't do a thing about it.

In fact, the truth of the matter was that I wanted it. I wanted to feel him slam his dick into my wet pussy. I wanted them both to fuck my brains out. He walked around the foot of my bed. He grabbed my legs and dragged me the end of the bed. Every thing about him was rough. I moaned out even louder, my pussy was on fire. He lifted me so that my hips were level with his. My head and shoulders were all that were still touching my bed. He slowly pulled me onto his dick inching it deeply into my quivering pussy. I could feel myself stretching to accommodate his size, I hadn't thought it would fit, but it did and it felt absolutely delicious. He pulled it back out just as slowly and I felt like he was turning my pussy inside out.

"Fuck Jenny, you have one tight little pussy, I can barely get my cock into it."

He pushed it back in and I literally screamed out my pleasure as he started to rock and roll inside of me. It felt he like was literally fucking my brains out, my head and shoulders were bouncing on the bed as he pounded his hard ravaging flesh into my body again and again. I was moaning like crazy, I had my legs wrapped around his waist and was meeting his every thrust. My pussy was wrapped tightly around him, surrendering to his invading cock.

He was right; I had wanted some dick. I didn't even realize how much I needed a man. It was turning me on something wicked that they had just taken me like they had and that they were so rough about how they were using me.

I had never had sex like this before but found that I loved it. Most guys in my experience tried to seduce, not these ones... they took what they wanted and it excited me beyond all reason. They were practically raping me, but I didn't feel in danger or afraid. The teasing all week long had built a sexual tension in my body. I needed release and I needed it so badly that just the thought of what was happening to me and how good felt was enough... My body began to tremble and I started to orgasm.

He continued to pound away at my pussy even as I was claimed by the orgasm. I was out of control humping and writhing as I came again and again impaled on his big dick.

In the background and through the intensity of my orgasm, I could hear Jake urging Pete on.

"What the fuck you waiting for Pete? All you've talked about for the last week is the fucking you wanted toss her. Now look at her man, she's so hot and into this that she's coming like a banshee. This is your chance dude, time to feed her your meat. This one likes sucking cock. Look at that face, pretty huh?"

"Now imagine that mouth wrapped around your fucking rod and sucking. She wants it man... believe me! She was made for this, she's a little fuck queen! You gotta feel her pussy man; she's fucking crushing my goddamn cock."

When I calmed down a bit from my orgasm, Jake looked down at me with a smile... "You like cock don't you... you sexy, little bitch?"

"This is what you wanted all week long wasn't it. I bet when you found out your daddy wasn't going to be home today, you planned this all out. You probably didn't sleep last night just thinking about the fucking and sucking we'd toss you today. I love how you fucking planned it though. It was so fucking sweet coming in here and seeing you all spread out just waiting to get fucked. I thought we were going to have to try to sweet talk you or something. I like a girl who knows what she wants and goes after it."

The whole time he's talking, he's slowing pumping into me. I was panting and moaning, rocking my head from side to side. It felt so goddamn good. He had fucked me right through my orgasm. I was kind of amazed in a distant way that he didn't come. Up to that point I found that almost all guys come before I do. They get so excited listening to me getting worked up and that they forget everything and come first. It's so frustrating!

I could hear the wet sounds of our sex. It sounded so dirty. He kept talking about what a tight piece of ass I was and how much he loved seeing my pussy wrapped around his cock. He told me how he'd been checking me out all week long especially my little titties every time I bent over. He went on about how he loved my big, juicy nipples and how he came back one night after dark to watch me get undressed and how he had even seen me play with myself until I came.

With that he leaned forward and grabbed both of my breasts and gave them a hard squeeze, finishing with a cruel twist of both nipples.

"I fucking love your little titties. Goddamn", he laughed, "I just fucking love chicks! Especially when they have long nipples and I'm fucking em."

Pete finally made his move. He came up next to my head and dropped his shorts down to his ankles. He rubbed his dick on the side of my face until I turned to face him. Let me have a smile good looking. I smiled at him. He then rubbed his dick across my lips and moaned when I licked the head of it. I opened my mouth and allowed him to slide it in. I started to blow him as his friend fucked me. I closed my eyes, really getting off on the sex. I was getting high on it. This was so wild. I really loved being used by these guys. This was a totally different kind of sex, rough and wild and uncontrolled, primal... This was the edge and I was lost to it.

Just the thought of what I was doing and what my friends would think if they could see what was happening was almost enough to send me over the edge again. I was thinking about how cool it would be see this on video or something, really hot. I liked having 2 dicks in me, I liked how wicked it made me feel.

I could feel fingers playing with my clit and pussy. There were hands on my breasts, roughly playing and squeezing them. I was squirming and moaning around on the bed when the one screwing me lost his grip on my ass and my lower body fell back to the bed. I had been getting close to another orgasm and I guess a little too excited. I moaned my frustration when I felt my pussy suddenly cold and achingly empty.

I was writhing on the bed when I felt Jakes hand's under my ass lifting me back up. Then he slammed his throbbing dick against my tender, open pussy lips forcing it back deep into my yielding body.

He stood back, pulling his thick manhood back out until it was barely parting my swollen, fleshy lips and then ordered me to fuck him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist again. I started to swivel my hips against his dick and then pulled myself onto him. I thrust my hips at him and sucked Pete's dick at the same time.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah...you are one hot little girl that's for goddamn sure. You have a body made for fucking... what a great little pussy you have here. I love how it looks wrapped around my fucking rod. Yeah sweetheart you just keep pushing like that and I'm going to fucking shoot my load all over your pussy. I bet you want me to blow my nut deep in your fucking pussy, don't you. Just keep moving like that sweetheart and you're going to get your wish... oh yeah!"

I could feel another orgasm building. His talking excited me. I started to fuck him faster, rotating my hips and grinding into him again and again.

"Oh yeah baby, that's right, fuck me..."

"Fuck me..."

"Fuck me..."

"Yeah that's it" He breathed hoarsely.

I could hear his breath start to catch. I fucked him even faster. I was pulling back far enough for his dick to leave my pussy, then I reversed direction and drove back onto him, impaling myself. His dick would slam back into me, first hitting my clit, then slide down my wet slit and then bury itself to the hilt deep in my pussy. It was driving me crazy and driving him over the edge. He reached down and grabbed my ass and lifted me to him, I almost lost Petey's dick. Jake started pumping long hard strokes into me. I thought the bed would break we were bouncing so hard on it.

I was moaning and trying to focus on sucking on Petey's dick, He was rubbing the side of my face. I finally had to pull it out of my mouth, I was getting close to another orgasm and I needed to breath and didn't want to bite it by accident. Pete was having none of it though.

"Fuck that, you keep sucking my fucking dick!" he ordered. "I'm going to shoot my fucking wad down your throat."

He turned me back toward him and slid his dick back into my open mouth just as I went over the edge and came again.

I arched my back and could feel my pussy clenching around Jakes hard dick as I thrust at him.

He lost it and I could feel the hot jets as his dick swelled in my pussy and then exploded, spraying his seed deep inside my spasming pussy. I was holding onto Pete's dick with one hand with the rest of his it in my mouth. As I came, I squeezed hard on it and bit down... not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough. I could hear him sucking in air between clenched teeth while I did everything I could not to clench my jaw as I screamed while the intense waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

I don't know when I went from biting down on the dick in my mouth to attacking it, sucking, kissing and licking it like it was the last one I'd ever get. I totally lose control of myself when I orgasm and this was just so intense. I pulled it out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face, then kissed it and sucked it back in. I could tell Petey was getting close to coming, the head of his dick swelled and started to throb. He tried to pull it out of my mouth, but I grabbed his ass with both hands and held him to me. He moaned that he was going to come and I continued to suck his dick, paying special attention to the knob of nerves just below the head. I was twisting my head one way and then the other. I was just going crazy, loving that dick in my mouth and knowing that he was going to blow his top any second.

Then all at once he exploded and I felt blast after salty blast of his hot fluids hit the back of my throat. I swallowed, still in the lingering aftermath of my orgasm. I was in another world as I let him finish coming in my mouth. Sucking and licking, drawing everything he had to offer. With his final spasms done, he finally staggered back away from me, pulling his throbbing dick from my hungry mouth.

Jake was still almost absently sliding his dick in and out of my pussy. He was breathing deeply and his eyes were closed as he started to calm down from his orgasm. I was still moving my hips in time to what he was doing to me. My pussy was still clenching at his dick in the after shocks of my own orgasm. I looked up at him with half closed eyes, watching as he lazily continued to violate me.

He finally opened his eyes and slowly pulled his hard, wet dick from my swollen opening.

"Here Petey, you gotta fuck her man, whew... what fucking hot piece of ass... you won't get this every day. I think I'm gonna make her blow me again... she looks like a pretty good little cocksucker."

They switched places, but before Pete could slide into me. Jake told him to wait. He took off the rest of his clothes revealing a lean, muscular body. He got onto the bed and sat back against my headboard. He had me flip over onto my belly and then put my ass into the air so that Pete could fuck me doggie style. Pete moved against my offered bum and slid slowly into my tender folds. Jake moved so that he was lying on my pillow and wiped his dick across my lips and just slid it back into my mouth...

"Ok little girl, let's see how good you suck cock, let's get that sweet little mouth of yours busy now."

I could taste myself on his dick. I wrapped my tongue around the shaft and began to slowly blow him.

It didn't take long before Pete was driving me crazy again with his dick. I was young, but already loved feeling a man inside of me, filling me up with his throbbing excitement. It was dirty and naughty what I was doing and I knew I was being wicked letting these men use me like this. That was what made it so hot for me.

Jake was right, I was made for this, I loved to fuck and it turned me on something fierce being forced to do it.

I knew that I was being really naughty and I reveled in it. I was slowly blowing Jake as Pete pounded into my willing pussy. When he got close to the edge, he'd pull his dick out and slap my open pussy with it, most of the time hitting my exposed clit. It was like he was sending shock waves through me. Then when he calmed down, he bent over me and slipped it back in. He started slapping my ass hard as he fucked me. I could hear the slap echo through the house every time he hit me and every time he did, I clenched my pussy at the shock of the strike. Each time he hit me it was harder than the time before. I moaned and pushed onto him on each slap.

Pete started talking as he fucked.

"I bet before today you never had a real man's cock buried in this tight little pussy of yours... have you... you sexy little bitch. You ain't never been fucked like this by your rich little pussy ass boyfriends; I can guarantee you that. By the time we're done with you, you won't ever be satisfied with anything else."

"You were right Jake man, she does have a tight little cunt."

I hated that word, but in this situation, it sounded hot... Somewhere in my crazed thoughts... that surprised me.

He pulled his dick all the way out and rested it on the crease of my ass. I groaned in frustration and tried to angle myself so that he would slide back in, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Beg me for it rich girl, if you want to feel my cock you're going to have to beg." I moaned and released the dick in my mouth.

Please Pete, fuck me I whimpered... I want to feel your dick inside me again.

Tell me how you wanted us to do this all week.

"I did" I moaned, "I got so hot when you guys started checking me out. I wondered how hot you'd be in bed."

Yeah... and did it get you off when you were lying there driving us fucking nuts with that white bathing suit. You're lucky we didn't rip that fucking thing off right there in the back yard and fuck your brains out... showing us your tight little pussy like that.

"Yes..." I moaned "I didn't mean to show you that much, it was the first time I went swimming in it, When I saw how revealing it was, I was getting ready to go in the house, but then Jake came up and it was too late. I knew you could see everything and it got me hot knowing you guys could check me out like that."

"Bullshit!" he laughed, "You knew exactly what you were doing there. You're just a hot little slut who needed to get her pussy royally fucked."

I was biting my bottom lip; I could feel his dick resting right on my back opening. He was rubbing it and down the crease of my ass. Then he roughly drove it back into me and I arched my head in a scream of pleasure. I could feel it push all the way up to my belly. He held his hands on my hips and just went to town fucking me. I devoured Jakes hot dick again.

"She got a world class pussy or what Petey?" Jake laughed.

"We got to start every day like this!" Petey responded. "It's fucking great to get paid to fuck a hot little bitch like this." They laughed and high fived each other.

Jake was looking around my room and noticed my video camera on my dresser. He rolled off the bed, pulling his dick out of my mouth and went to get it. I just closed my eyes and lay my head on my arms to enjoy what Pete was doing to me.

"Hey man, pull out your hog for a minute, let me get a shot of that sweet pussy." Jake told Pete.

Pete pulled his dick out of me and Jake filmed my open, wet pussy.

"Ok, now slide it back into her".

I moaned as Pete slid back inside and began to fuck me hard. I could hear the bed creaking at the force.

Yeah that's it Petey, fuck her hard... oh yeah look at those little titties bounce. I fucking love how she sounds when she's getting fucked.

"Hey Jenn, you're on candid camera... how about a big smile."

I opened my eyes and looked right into the lens of the camera. I couldn't smile or do much of anything else. Pete was driving me nuts with his dick.

I was getting close to another orgasm when Pete stopped.

"Hey Jake, how about getting a shot of me sliding my cock into her ass?"

He pulled his dick out of my pussy and placed it against my back opening.

Beg me to fuck your ass he demanded. I moaned... I wasn't sure about that, but I was lost and just wanted to feel his dick inside me again.

Oh god... yes fuck my ass, please I'm begging you. Just fuck me... anywhere you want. I need you inside of me I begged.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers