The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get your suit on and I'll get mine and meet you at the pool. I'll be there shortly. I need to check on some of the guests."

Marie looked a bit unsure but agreed to meet me. I told Joe to tell the bouncers to keep an eye out since it was getting late. If they needed me, I would be in the other pool. I got there about a minute before Marie.

"I almost feel like I'm doing something naughty," said Marie.

"You are. You're breaking into the pool after hours," I said with a smile.

All we had on were the emergency lights. Marie said it looked so nice and calm. She took off her robe and I saw she had on a one-piece bathing suit. She was a full-figured woman but looked really nice and I told her so. We got into the heated pool and swam a few laps. She began to float on her back and I actually pulled her around the pool.

She laughed and laughed. She told me ever since she was a little girl she had big boobs and was able to just float for the longest time. We spent half an hour in the pool and then went into the hot tub. I had it set for a hundred degrees and turned the jets on full.

Marie told me she was having the time of her life. I felt so good being around her. I didn't realize it but we were sitting next to each other when I turned my head and kissed her. I backed away and apologized.

"I'm so sorry, Marie. It just happened. Please forgive me."

"I liked it too, Zeke. It's been a year since I even kissed a man."

I leaned forward and kissed her again; she kissed me back very passionately. I knew I wanted her. Maybe it was because she wasn't one of those out there trying to get her kicks. Maybe I felt something stirring in myself. I felt passion for her; it wasn't something I felt very often. I actually wanted to show Marie a great time. I didn't just want to have sex with her, I wanted to make love to her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Zeke, I'm not this kind of woman but I want you. I have no idea why I feel this way."

I slid my hand between her legs and she spread them. I rubbed her pussy through her bathing suit. I know I just met her and I knew very little about her but I wanted her.

"Zeke, I don't want to do it in the hot tub. Please take me to my room and make love to me. I just hope I don't regret it in the morning."

We went to her room and we removed our swimwear. She did have large breasts, which I squeezed together very gently. She sat on the bed and I pushed her back lightly until she was lying down. I kneeled beside the bed, spread her legs, and buried my face in her pussy. She had a light brown muff. I kissed it and brought my face back down to her pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and tongue fucked her until I could hear her making sounds. She was oh so wet as I climbed up on the bed. She centered herself and I pushed my cock deep into her.

"Oh, God, you feel so good; it's been so long. Fuck me, Zeke, fuck me."

I pumped in and out of her. She was pushing her hips up to me trying to get all she could. I heard her scream out and her pussy was pulsating. It was squeezing my cock with every beat of her heart. "Come in me, Zeke. Let me feel your hot cum."

I did explode. I pushed my pelvis hard against her pussy until my cock was empty and her spasms stopped. "I loved it, Zeke. Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening."

"It's not over yet, "I said. I got off the bed, turned off the light, and joined her back in her bed. With the little bit of moonlight shining in the room I kissed her and held her in my arms. There was something very special about Marie. I never stayed with women after being with them. Marie felt very special to me.

We woke up in the morning and made love one more time. I said make love because that's how it felt. I was doing everything I could to see that she climaxed. I was doing this for her, not just for myself. After our last love session I told her I had to make my rounds that I didn't do the night before. I thanked her for one of the best nights I had in a long time.

After making the rounds and getting all the reports for the night before, I went into restaurant area. It was full of partygoers all eating breakfast. We served a nice breakfast buffet. Most of the people were hung over. Some would be leaving today and others would be staying one more night.

Of course, we would be getting another group of nude partygoers today. It would be the same thing, just different people. All looking to fill that fantasy or find what they perceive that is missing in their lives.

I glanced over and saw Marie with her two girlfriends. They were telling her that she missed the time of her life. They said they had a lot to drink and had sex with a couple of guys each.

I heard Marie say she was happy for them but that just wasn't what she was looking for. "If I'm going to have sex with a man, it's because I really care for him." I watched her look over at me. I think she wanted me to know she had feelings for me.

I have to admit they did look a bit hung over but were good-looking women. I heard them mention that they had reservations for two nights but they would go home if Marie wanted to. They apologized to her for leaving her alone.

"No, we can stay another night. I enjoyed myself and the peace and quiet." I heard Marie say.

"Are you sure you don't want to party tonight? It's so different running around nude and not caring," said one her friends.

I walked by and heard one of her friends say, "That's the manager. He sure is a hunk. I'd like to get in his pants. I have heard that he doesn't sleep with the guests. Some type of rule or something. I guess it's because he's half owner of this resort. I'd do him in a second," laughed her girlfriend.

I sat at a table within hearing distance of the women looking over my reports. Marie and I could see each other. As her friends were talking about me, I would smile at Marie. She had a hard time not smiling herself.

Her other friend said, "He walked by us yesterday and he had on a polo shirt and a pair of shorts that showed a firm ass. I wouldn't mind doing him either."

"You girls should be ashamed of yourself talking about him. He does look like a hunk though," replied Marie smiling.

"So, it's alright with you if we spend one more night here Marie?" asked her friends.

Marie was looking over at me. "Sure, you girls go and have your fun. Besides, I heard they have a porterhouse steak I might like to try tonight. Then maybe I'll have a nice quite time like I did last nice. I noticed that the other pool had a spa and hot tub I would love to go in tonight.

"Afterwards, I'll go up to my room and relax, without a care in the world. I know you girls don't understand, but it was one of the nicest evenings I've had in a very long time."

I looked over at Marie and nodded my head. It looked like I would be having a dinner guest again tonight. I was thinking about our hot sweaty bodies in the spa. I wanted to give her another night that she would never forget.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

It's entered in the Nude Day Contest

Comments are always welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12