The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

As the sexual madness began to subside, Cinnamon's hips slowed there mad gyrations. Soon her body had ceased quivering. All that remained to show the madness that had engulfed her only a few minutes before was her panting for breath and the sweat trickling between her heaving breasts. She still had the dildo buried in the man's anus.

When her breathing had returned to normal, Cinnamon pulled the dildo from the man's abused ass ordering, "Dog, lay on your back! Lick my cock clean!"

Quickly the man moved onto his back, pulling his slippery, rock hard erection from his woman's drooling slit. With the man prone before her, Cinnamon straddled his chest, placing the head of the dildo at his lips. Cinnamon's lithe firm brown body astride his white torso, with his hard on waving like a flag pole in a high wind made quite the sight.

"You will now suck mama's cock clean." Cinnamon instructed, nudging the knob between his lips. "If you do a good job mama will let the other dog suck your greasy cock until you discharge." Giving his erection a flick with her fingers Cinnamon asked, "Would you like that? Show mama how badly you want your cock sucked!"

Opening his mouth the man began to suck on the dildo that had just been in his ass. Slowly Cinnamon moved forward until most of the black phallus was engulfed by his mouth. Cinnamon then moved her hips, pulling the shaft from his mouth. Before the head popped free, she thrust her pelvis forward, forcing it back down his throat. Cinnamon was fucking his mouth.

"That's the way." Cinnamon praised. "Mama's fucking your mouth, while you lick her cock clean. You are doing such a good job that I'm going to let the bitch suck you dry." Turning to look at the woman Cinnamon commanded, "Bitch, suck his cock. Drain every drop of cock cream from him and drink it down! I don't want to see you miss a drop!" Cinnamon ordered, returning her attention to the fucking she was giving the man's face.

Like an obedient dog the woman crawled on hands and knees to the man's bobbing erection. Without using her hands the woman lowered her mouth to the shiny knob. Wrapping her lips around the head, she quickly moved down the shaft, until the entire length was buried in her mouth and throat. Keeping a tight seal with her lips, she began to slide his shaft in and out of her throat. The way her cheeks became hollow I knew she was maintaining good suction on his erection. It was obvious from the rapid way she was bobbing up and down his shaft that he would not last very long.

The sights, sounds, and smells of sex had my limp manhood stirring back to life. Reaching out with my right hand, I began to toy with the woman's open wet cunt. Working my fingers into her, I stirred around until my digits were well lubricated with her cream. Removing my soaked fingers, I smeared my hard shaft with the juice. Slowly I began to fist my erection, while continuing to watch the show approaching its climax.

By now he was thrusting his hips, trying to fuck her face. Still not using her hands the woman buried her face in his pubic hair, allowing his knob to lodge in her throat. I could hear groans of pleasure escaping from around the dildo buried in his mouth, as he emptied his sperm into the woman's gulping throat. I could see her throat swallow each time he discharged a wad of spunk.

When her throat ceased swallowing I knew the man had spent himself. Slowly she began to pull his softening meat from her mouth, making sure not to break the seal her lips had clamped around his shaft. When she reached the knob I could see her work her tongue around it, while she sucked. She was making sure she did not miss a drop of his thick, creamy sperm. Not wanting to incur Cinnamon's wrath the woman was making sure to obey all the commands she had received.

Noticing the woman had finished off the man, Cinnamon withdrew the dildo from his mouth saying, "I think you have cleaned mama's cock good enough. You have also had your cock cleaned. Since we are all cleaned up you and your bitch may leave us." Rising to her feet, dildo waving before her, Cinnamon pointed to the door ordering, "There is the door! Leave, now! Think on how lucky you have been to have given your bodies to Johnny and Cinnamon for their use."

Rising from the floor the disheveled couple quickly made their way to the door. I could see them look in Cinnamon's direction, as if they were seeking her approval. They did not even get a glance from her. With her back to them, Cinnamon was occupied unbuckling the strap- on dildo from her waist. Like whipped dogs the couple slunk from the room.

Chapter 2 Lunch Time

Seeing my cock pointing toward the ceiling Cinnamon laughed, "It looks like you enjoyed playing with our two sex slaves. That work out gave me an appetite. What about you." Walking over to where I lay on the carpet Cinnamon separated the lips of her cunt saying, "I'll just heat up my taco for your lunch. Looking at my cock she continued, "I can see a big sausage that would make a great snack for my lunch!"

Straddling my waist, Cinnamon lowered herself until the head of my rigid shaft nestled in her drooling cleft. Grabbing the shaft, Cinnamon stirred the knob inside her hole, making sure it was well lubricated. Slowly she lowered herself until I was buried in her snug snatch. With her butt comfortably planted on my thighs Cinnamon began to ride me like a cowgirl.

As Cinnamon leaned forward she began to squeeze my nipples asking, "Do you enjoy when I pinch you? I can feel your cock jerk inside me every time I twist your nips. Mama likes it rough too. Pull on my nipple rings! I want to feel the shocks run down my belly into my cunt! It'll make my cunt tighten around your cock."

Reaching up I tugged on each of the gold rings piercing Cinnamon's nipples. Each time I gave them a hard pull I could feel the muscles of her vagina contract around my erection. I soon had a rhythm set up where I yanked the shiny rings just as she would slide her vagina up my shaft. This increased the friction along my erection, giving me added pleasure. She sure knew how to make sex feel great.

Moving back and forth on my hard meat while she slid up and down Cinnamon panted, "Do you like the way mama's cunt squeezes your cock? Are your balls boiling with hot sticky sperm? Do you want to fill my cunt with your seed? Pushing my fingers aside Cinnamon began to yank on the shiny gold rings ordering, "Make mama hotter! Tease my clit Pull on my clit hood ring while you tickle my clitty! I'm almost there. Make me come!"

Quickly I brought my fingers to Cinnamon's glistening pink clitoris. Rubbing the pink bud with one finger, I manipulated the barbell piercing the hood of her clitoris. This brought a gasp of delight and a flood of love cream gushing from the panting Cinnamon.

Throwing back her head Cinnamon began to spew out obscenities, as she slammed herself hard against my crotch. With my shaft trapped in a vice like grip I could feel the muscles of her vagina rippling along my erection. Her Squeezing made the jism churning in my balls shoot up the length of my hard manhood. With volcanic force thick strands of creamy spunk blasted from the head of my quivering shaft. Every time my cock expanded, ejecting a load of sperm I could feel Cinnamon's cunt tighten around the swollen shaft. Again and again Cinnamon seamed to squeeze another wad of cream from deep within my testicles. Our discharges were so copious that my crotch was soon soaked with the over flow.

Finally the spasms wracking our bodies began to subside. I could feel the muscles of Cinnamon's vagina begin to relax. At the same time my erection began to deflate. With my cock still inside her and before I had become limp Cinnamon spun around into a reverse cowgirl position.

"It's time for lunch!" Cinnamon gasped, chest still heaving from her exertions. "I have a hot taco for you with two kinds of spicy taco sauces in it. While you munch down on my taco, I'm going to gobble your sauce covered sausage!"

Spreading her thighs, Cinnamon slid her crotch down my body until her knees straddled my face. Grabbing her hips I pulled Cinnamon's hairless crotch to my mouth. Using my fingers, I began to tug on the rings piercing her Labia. This caused her cunt to open, giving me better access to the spicy taco sauce secreted within. With my tongue lapping along the inner folds of her vagina, I pulled harder on the gold labia rings trying to make deeper entry easier. I could feel her body quivering with excitement as I lapped up our mingled juices.

My body was also vibrating with the pleasure Cinnamon's magic mouth was giving me. The way her tongue snaked around my sausage had me growing harder with every minute. I was soon back to my full length. Her tongue continued to lick along my shaft, but she was now sliding the entire length down her throat. As the head disappeared down her throat I could feel her throat muscles squeeze the head and along the length. Each time she pulled the shaft from her throat the suction was so intense that there was a loud pop as the knob emerged from between her lips. Cinnamon would then lick along the sides before returning it to her mouth for some more of the throat treatment.

Wanting to get all the spicy sauce from Cinnamon's taco, I began to toy with the barbell piercing her clit hood and the triangle piercing at the base of her clit, where it met the inner labia. I knew from previous experience that manipulating the barbells would stimulate her clitoris causing her vagina to palpitate, forcing more sauce from her taco. I was not disappointed.

Soon Cinnamon began to moan around the sausage filling her mouth. Quickly her knees clamped around my head as she pressed her wide open cunt against my face. As the orgasmic spasms wracked her body Cinnamon began to spray her cunt cream, flooding my open mouth and questing tongue. The flow was so overwhelming I thought I might drown.

Before I completely realized what had happened Cinnamon stood up laughing, "I hope you enjoyed the first course." Removing a package from the refrigerator Cinnamon hopped onto the counter saying, "You are having sausages for your second course."

By the time I had gotten into the wheelchair and made my way to the kitchenette Cinnamon was perched on the counter. With her butt firmly planted on the counter, Cinnamon brought her feet to the edge, making sure they were widely separated. This gave me an unobstructed view of her wide open, hairless, bejeweled vagina. Leaning against the wall, Cinnamon removed an October fest sausage from the package. They were firm precooked sausages about 2 inches wide by 5 inches long. Placing the sausage at the entrance to her oven Cinnamon began to slowly push the meat inside the preheated cooker. Soon the sausage was completely lost to view.

With the sausage ensconced in her vagina, Cinnamon took a hold of the gold labia rings, pulling the lips closed cooing, "We wouldn't want to lose any of the heat. Are you hungry? I bet your mouth is drooling for some hot sausage marinated in my special sauce. Put your nose down there! Breathe deep! Savor the fragrance of a good German October fest sausage as it cooks in my hot spicy slow cooker. Use your nose to tell me when you think it's done."

Leaning forward I inhaled deeply. I could discern the scent of male seed and an aroused female, but I thought I could also smell the faint odor of warming meat. After the sausage had been in Cinnamon's pressure cooker for about 5 minutes I could wait no longer. I had to taste the succulent morsel.

With my mouth watering, I whispered, "I Think the meat is done. Let me open the oven. I can hardly wait to taste your treat. I've never had anything like it before."

With my drooling mouth inches from Cinnamon's oven I grasped the labia rings. Slowly I parted the lips, allowing Cinnamon to force the simmering sausage from her oven into my waiting mouth. Her vagina had warmed the meat, while our mingled juices had permeated the sausage. With her juices running from the meat, I took my first bite of the warm morsel. It was delicious.

After savoring my first mouthful of the delectable treat I could not wait for the next piece. With juice dribbling down my chin I took another bite. Before I knew it I had consumed the entire sausage.

"By the way you wolfed down that sausage it's obvious you enjoyed your lunch." Cinnamon laughed, as she hopped from the counter. "Now it's my turn to have some desert." Reaching into the refrigerator Cinnamon removed a glass container, shaking it she ordered, "Lean back in the wheelchair and spread your legs! I'm going to have chocolate covered banana and nuts for desert."

Squatting before me Cinnamon poured chocolate syrup onto my rigid banana, allowing the thick dark syrup to run down the shaft, covering my crotch and nuts. When everything was coated to her satisfaction she began to lick up and down my hard banana. Every now and then she would lap chocolate from one of my nuts. As the syrup began to disappear Cinnamon began to suck the sweet liquid from my nuts. Carefully she closed her lips around a nut and gently cleaned the syrup from it. When my nuts and pelvis had been thoroughly cleaned Cinnamon turned her attention to the few drops remaining on my quivering banana.

Opening her mouth Cinnamon engulfed the entire banana treat. Maintaining a tight seal around the shaft she began to move rapidly up and down the length. As she moved she sucked, making sure she did not miss any of the heavenly chocolate syrup.

With the tip of the banana still in her mouth Cinnamon demanded, "Give me some of your special cream! I want cream covered chocolate coated banana!" Stuffing the banana back into her mouth Cinnamon mumbled, "Give it to me right now!"

I could not hold out any longer. I could feel her sucking mouth pulling the cream from my balls. Load after load of thick white cream gushed into her hungry mouth. The flow was so copious that she was unable to swallow it all. As I watched her gulping down the cream I could also see a few drops trickling from the corners of her mouth.

Even after there was no more cream in the can Cinnamon continued to suck. Finally I had to pull her off my aching penis. The suction was still so intense that I could hear a pop as the head came out of her mouth. I was completely sated, but Cinnamon was still hot for more action.

Standing Cinnamon leaned toward me asking, "Do you want to taste some of your cream and chocolate sauce? I saved some for us to share. I hope you enjoy your desert."

Before I knew what was happening Cinnamon clamped her mouth to mine. Immediately her tongue became busy transferring cream mixed with chocolate syrup to my waiting mouth. It had a sweet chocolate taste with a hint of tanginess in the background. Cinnamon's tongue did not cease its steady questing until every drop had been transferred to me. Cinnamon then broke the kiss, allowing me to savor the tasty treat. When the last drop had disappeared down my throat, I lay back in the wheelchair, closed my eyes allowing the languor of the moment to overtake me.

When I opened my eyes I was staring directly into Cinnamon's aroused cunt. She was kneeling astride me on the wheelchair. As I watched she began to spray whip cream all over her hairless crotch, making sure to thoroughly coat her drooling cleft.

"I have another desert for you! Pushing her crotch into my face Cinnamon laughed saying, "Here's some chocolate cream pie! Feast on this!"

Immediately I began to lick at the ambrosial confection. I could not get the sweet treat into my mouth fast enough. In her haste to have her pie devoured, Cinnamon ground her crotch against my face causing whip cream and chocolate sauce to run down my cheeks onto my chest. Grabbing the back of my head Cinnamon pushed hard, forcing my nose against her aroused pink clit. As I stuck my tongue deep inside her quivering chocolate pie Cinnamon rubbed her love bud hard against the bridge of my nose. Because of the high state of arousal Cinnamon had been in for the last couple of hours it did not take long for her to reach a climax.

Suddenly she let out an ecstatic cry, as her hips began to gyrate wildly. With my nose and tongue pressed deep into her cleft, I could smell and taste her cunt cream as she sprayed it into my mouth. When Cinnamon was extremely aroused her copious flow of juice squirted from her, as if she was urinating. The flow was so abundant that it began to wash away the uneaten remnants of chocolate and cream.

After a few minutes the spasms of pleasure wracking Cinnamon's body began to subside. Slowly she began to lower herself onto my lap. Putting her arms around me she held me tight, while giving me a long deep kiss.

Pulling back Cinnamon queried, "How did you enjoy your lunch?"

"It was great." I replied continuing to cuddle Cinnamon, as she rested on my lap. But it took a lot out of me. "I think we need a shower and an afternoon siesta. I'm beat."

"Me too." Cinnamon chorused, as she wheeled me to the shower.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12