The Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

They spent the rest of the day alternating between sitting in the sun and shade and going into the ocean for a swim. After lunch at the Beach Hut, they checked out a couple of catamarans and went sailing in the bay and then went back to their palapas and dozed off for while after discussing their plans for the evening. Gina and John suggested that they have dinner at the Sans Souci Restaurant and then stop in to the Bi Playroom and see what was going on there. They told them that there was always action in that room no matter the time of day or night but that it was usually most crowded after the dinner hour.

When they woke up after falling asleep for a while, they found some hotel flyers on their table announcing a Mr. Penis contest which would be held the following night in the main ballroom. There were entry forms attached and both the gals insisted that both of them enter. Bill pointed out that since their cocks were so much alike, it would be redundant for both of them to enter but the girls insisted and they filled out the forms and called over a waitress who was collecting them. Then about six pm they decided to go back to their rooms and get ready for dinner. They made plans to meet in front of the restaurant at eight and gathered up their things and went back to the hotel.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12