The Rest of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had awakened slightly when he crawled in and said, "I love you Mark."

Mark just grunted at that and turned away from her and tried to sleep. Of course he couldn't get to sleep right away and just lay there thinking for quite a while. He was certain that he heard a sob or two from Sara but she obviously had calmed down somewhat.

In the morning he woke up and Sara was spooned against him. He could feel her breasts pressing into his back and it made his morning wood even stiffer.

When she realized that Mark had woken up she reached around him and put her hand on his stiff cock. "Mark, please forgive me for what I said and make love to me with this wonderful cock."

Mark knew he was a goner if he stayed in that bed. He never could resist Sara and he just knew that he would give in if he stayed there and she worked her magic on him. His resolve held and he said, "No Sara, I need to get going this morning and there isn't time. Furthermore, I told you that you were cut off and that is how it is going to be so don't try that again." Mark got out of bed, showered and left for work.

Sara said to herself, "Mark, I know I deserve this for what I said but it hurts too much."

When Mark got to work he mentioned to his boss that he was having a bit of a problem at home. He briefly explained it to his boss and was told to take any time off he needed to follow through on his suspicions. His boss also gave Mark the name of a top notch electronics distributor that could hook him up with some surveillance equipment. He thanked his boss for the concern and help. He told him that he would be taking off after lunch and would be off the rest of the week, Wednesday through Friday. His boss smiled at him because he knew exactly what Mark was going to do and he wished him good luck.

Mark went to the electronics distributor's location and found out that his boss had called ahead and told them to take care of him with whatever he needed. He didn't think he could handle any visual evidence but doing some recording was something he could handle. He got three top of the line bugs with battery life sufficient to transmit many hours of activity to a receiver within a couple of city blocks when the operator downloaded the data.

When Mark got home his dinner was on the table and it was something special, his favorite, lasagna with garlic bread and sweet green peas. He thanked Sara for the wonderful meal and excused himself to go and watch some television. Sara cleaned up the kitchen and joined him in the TV room but she was smart enough to not push in too close to him. At bedtime Sara headed to their bedroom and Mark took the opportunity to plant one of the bugs inside their home phone. It would give him a full record of every conversation had on that phone. Both parties in the conversation would be heard. He was a bit nervous about trying to get the bug into Sara's cell phone but figured what the hell, just do it and don't worry about it. It was only a few minutes and he was done. Now he knew he had a source of information from either phone.

The tough part was going to be getting a bug into Tony's phone. Mark probably didn't need to hear any of Tony's conversations with Sara because he already had her phones bugged but in case she was smart enough to not use her own and went to a pay phone or something he thought he would try to bug Tony's phone.

Mark remembered that Tony worked with this well built blond woman on Wednesday mornings and usually hovered over her like a hawk the whole time she was in the gym.

"That son of a bitch was getting himself all worked up over that blond then sneaking off to fuck my wife," Mark thought. "I need to get a bug on his phone and that is just the time I will be able to sneak in there and do it. He will have his nose so far up her crotch he won't recognize anything else for an hour."

He went to the gym and saw Tony's phone sitting on his towel about ten feet from where Tony was sniffing the blond. He knew it would be risky to get the phone but again he said, "What the hell do I have to lose?" He snuck in and slipped the phone in his pocket and backed out of the gym and went into the men's room. There he was able to easily insert the bug in Tony's phone. The tricky part was going to be getting the phone back on the towel. When he got back to the gym he could see that Tony was starting to wrap it up with the blond. He knew that he would never make it to the towel and back without being spotted.

"Damn," he thought, "How am I going to do this?" After a few seconds he decided to just try to slide the phone across the floor to the towel and hope he got it close enough so Tony wouldn't be suspicious. It was all a bit of a risk but he took it and slid the phone. It made some noise but Tony was so engrossed in the blond that he never noticed. Luckily he slid it hard enough so that it got all the way to the towel and in fact it hit the towel hard enough that the leading edge slid under. It was perfect. Mark thought there was no way Tony could be suspicious now so he backed out of the gym and got out of there as quickly as he could.

At precisely 10:55 am his cell phone rang. It was Sara. She told him she just wanted to touch bases with him before he went into his meeting. Of course Mark never told her he was off from work the rest of the week and certainly not that he was skipping the meeting.

After about ten minutes Mark started to monitor the bugs using the receiver from his car. Tony's phone rang and he picked up quickly.

Tony said, "Hi Sara, how you doing baby? Do you want to meet me at my house like usual? I thought you were going to be more careful since Mark was suspicious."

Sara said, "I do need to be more careful Tony because Mark is really suspicious now. I think we are going to have to quit meeting at least for a while. If he finds out about us he is going to kill you and throw me out. I can't afford to have that happen Tony. I love having sex with you but I love Mark and don't want to lose him."

Tony grumbled, "But how can you give up my great cock Sara? I know you love it and have enjoyed it all this time. It is why you cut him off in the first place so you could enjoy it more with me so how can you give it up?"

Mark groaned as he heard Sara's response, "You are right, the first time you fucked me I knew I would do anything to have you more. For those first three months it wasn't enough so I did cut Mark off and come to you more. I do love your cock and how you fuck me but I can't take the chance right now. Maybe in a few weeks things will settle down and we can resume our weekly fuck fest. But until then you will have to fuck one of your other girlfriends."

Tony responded, "Ah Sara, don't be jealous of my other girlfriends. I have never let them get in the way of our weekly fun have I? Do you think we can still get together on the Fridays that he goes golfing?"

She said, "I am not jealous, I know you need more than I give you so I haven't cared what you do when I am not with you. Besides I do fuck Mark on those special days and you have never complained. I will have to think about the Fridays a bit. Maybe that will work out. I will let you know if I think I can pull it off."

Mark had heard enough. It made him sick to his stomach but it also angered him to the point that he knew he was going to get his revenge. That bitch had been fucking Tony since before he went on the diet and she even used the diet to cut him off so her times with Tony would be more exciting for her. She had been fucking him every Wednesday and on the Fridays once a month when he golfed. She probably had fucked him more than a hundred times in the last two and a half years. How could she say she loved him when she could so easily go out and do what she had?

He even wondered now if there had been others she fucked. It really didn't matter anymore because Tony alone was enough to end their marriage. He would get his revenge on both of them.

Over the next two days Mark made his plans and made a few contacts to make sure the ball was rolling good in his court by the weekend. He monitored the phone taps both days. Sara had called her beautician Thursday morning to set up an appointment for Friday morning. It was a very interesting conversation.

"Jeanine, I need a killer new hair style. I want something youngish looking and very sexy."

"Why Sara?, you going after another man?"

"No, just trying to keep the one I have. Mark is suspicious about me cheating and I need to get him thinking with his cock again instead of with his head. I am going to buy some hot new lingerie too and see if I can totally distract him so his suspicions go away."

"So, what are you going to do about Tony? You can't seriously give up that great cock you have been telling me about."

"Well, I might not give it up totally, but I will for a while anyway and then maybe not quite as often as it has been."

They both laughed and the rest of their conversation was of no consequence. Mark of course was devastated by all he heard but by this time his anger was driving him and the hurt was buried deep down inside.

Tony had called her on Friday when she hadn't called him. "Well babe, you still want to hold off for a while or do you want a taste of this stiff cock I have?"

"Tony, I want it bad but I just can't take the risk of getting together with you for a while. Please be patient and I promise we will get back together as soon as Mark gets off this kick."

With every conversation Mark's heart broke more. He couldn't comprehend how there could be any love in this relationship with Sara. It was all selfishness on her part and no concern for him and certainly no respect. He wondered where things had gone wrong.

Well, his plans were in place and he would get his revenge.

Saturday after lunch the doorbell rang and Sara went to answer it. There was a beautiful girl standing there in a cover up outfit and carrying a small bag. "Hi Sara, I am Brenda a friend of Marks. He mentioned that it would be okay for me to spend a little time by your pool today. I hope I am not inconveniencing you but I really would like to work on my tan."

Sara was at a loss for words but said, "Sure, come on in and I will show you out to the pool."

Brenda noticed that Sara wasn't smiling though and a slight smile slipped onto her own face.

Sally and Linda rang the doorbell together a short time later. Sally told Sara that she has worked with Mark for a few years and Linda told her that she had waited on them as a couple and on Mark alone at Grishom's. They both told Sara that Mark had invited them to come and use the pool for the afternoon.

They were both very attractive women and Sara began to wonder just what was up. She felt a chill go through her a couple of times as she thought about possibilities.

All three beauties staked out a chaise lounge and started to spread suntan lotion on themselves. It didn't take them long to agree to do each other so as to not miss any spots. Once they were well oiled up they lay on the chaises and started to soak in some sun. A short time later they decided that an all over tan would be better and each untied the string on their bikini tops and dropped them on the towel beside the lounge. Sara was pissed and really wanted to tell them all to please leave but since Mark had invited them she knew she had to tread lightly because she was already on thin ice with him so she said nothing.

At 3:30 pm Brenda walked over to Sara and sat down in the chair opposite her. "Sara, I have to tell you something. I am a bartender at Grishom's and when you dropped your ultimatum on Mark he stopped in for a few bears that night and frankly he told me everything that had been going on with you two."

Sara looked startled but Brenda continued, "I think you made a big mistake Sara and I for the life of me don't understand how you could do what you did. Mark is suspicious of you now and doing a lot of digging to find out exactly what has happened. I think it only fair to warn you that Mark told Sally, Linda and me that if he discovers you cheated on him in the past or cheat on him in the future he is going to start fucking all of us for each time you cheated."

Sara's mouth dropped open and she started to say something but Brenda cut her off. "He also told us that he is going to have some questions for you and if you lie to him he is also going to be fucking one of us each time you lie. We all think Mark is quite a hunk and would love to have him between our legs feeding us his hot cock so we are just waiting in the wings to see what happens." Brenda knew that Mark was going to fuck her because she knew already that Sara cheated many times and she knew with whom too. She also knew Sara would have to lie hoping to keep her cheating a secret so Mark was going to be a busy boy satisfying the three women.

Sally also walked over and sat down. "I have known Mark for several years and always thought he was handsome and sweet. I know he had gained too much weight but underneath was still the sweet guy he always had been and I had a huge crush on him. I still do have a crush but now there is even more. He is an absolute hunk since he lost the excess weight and I know you two are having some trouble. I just want you to know that I never made a move on him before, but I am now. He can have me anytime he wants Sara."

Of course Linda was not to be left out. "I had my eye on the two of you for a couple of years and I always noticed how much he showed his love for you. I saw how he doted on you and that he was always kind and considerate of you. Many times I thought how lucky you were to have such a man and I wished I could be so lucky one day. In fact I fantasized that it was me that Mark was with. The guy lost 118 pounds to make you happy and became a hunk in the process and you do to him what you did? I know I would do almost anything to have a man like him in my bed so be prepared."

Moments later at precisely 4:00 pm as Mark had planned with the three women beforehand he walked out through the patio doors onto the pool deck and smiled as he saw the four women there. "Hi Sara, I see you have met my three friends and I also see they have gotten some work in on their tans. I have to say this is the first time I have seen any of these beautiful breasts though and I am pleasantly surprised. Ladies I am afraid you are going to give me a hard time. Sara, how come you don't have your top off? Don't you want to compete for my attention?"

Sara was terribly upset with the events of the afternoon but realized that she had better play along. She reluctantly untied her top and sluffed it off. Her nipples hardened immediately with the naughtiness of baring her breasts in front of the other women. She also noticed that each of the other women's nipples were hardened too and that only happened after Mark had come in.

Mark said, "Sara, I have a couple of questions for you and it is imperative that you answer them honestly.

"At any time during our marriage have you cheated on me?"

Sara answered, "No, never Mark."

Mark continued, "Sara, you are telling me that you have never cheated on me with Tony from the gym?"

Sara again answered, "No Mark, I have never cheated on you with Tony or anyone else. Where did you get such an idea?"

Once again Mark continued, "So Sara, you are telling me that you never cheated on me with Tony almost every Wednesday for more than two years and on the Friday afternoons I played golf with my brother and our friends?"

Sara was shocked that Mark knew so much about her affair with Tony but knew her only hope was to stick to her story in hopes that he didn't have any real evidence so she replied, "No Mark, I don't know what you are talking about."

All the while each of the girls, Brenda, Sally and Linda sat there with the huge grins on their faces growing brighter with every answer Sara gave Mark. They knew very well what was about to happen soon.

Mark said, "Well Sara it seems that you are not only a cheater but also a liar. You know you have been fucking Tony almost every Wednesday from 11:00 am until whenever and I know it. I got a copy of your phone logs from both the land line and your cell phone and I saw every call you made to me at 10:55 am immediately followed by a call to Tony's cell phone at 11:00 am. I know it was Tony's phone because I had Brenda call the number and she was able to verify that it was Tony.

"I have no pictures of you two together because I didn't want to see that for the rest of my life. But Sara, I know in my heart that a call to him every week wasn't innocent so I don't need pictures. You are the only one who knows what happened but I am convinced regardless."

Sara was in shock and it finally hit her hard that Mark knew everything and she was in for a lot of hard times in their relationship. She started to say something to Mark and he stopped her.

"Sara, there is really not much to be said and nothing that would convince me that you have not been cheating on me. You know how much I love you but right now my hurt, disgust and anger are so much stronger than my love for you.

"I brought these three lovely ladies here today so you could see them in all their glory. I want to tell you a bit about each one of them too. Sally, she has been an associate of mine at work for several years. She is such a beautiful girl and sweet as they come. We have worked well together all these years and I have known for a long time that she had a crush on me and as I got more buff I saw changes in her that led me to believe she felt even more than a crush. I never came on to her and I know that even made her more attracted to me. Believe me Sally, I am very attracted to you as well but never acted on that because I was married and loved my wife dearly."

Sally smiled knowing that she and Mark were truly friends and both enjoyed spending time together.

"Linda I have known for a much shorter time. As I know she told you, we only met when you and I would go to Grishom's together and she would wait on us. I could tell she enjoyed seeing us together and only recently did I know she fantasized about being with me instead of you being with me. She is a lovely girl and I am flattered that she thinks that highly of me. The one thing I have to say further is 'Doesn't she have the most fantastic tits you have ever seen?' I don't know if I have ever seen a more perfect pair of tits. I assure you I am going to enjoy fondling and sucking on them.

"I have known Brenda the least amount of time of any of these three ladies. I have seen her at Grishom's for a while but never really had the chance to talk to her until you dropped your bomb on me. That night Brenda was a classic bartender and listened to my tale of woe like all bartenders do. But, there was more, I could see the compassion in her eyes, I saw pain on her face as I revealed my pain and I saw anger that a woman could do what you did to the man who loved her. In a very short time there was a connection with Brenda and in fact she helped me find out things I couldn't have gotten on my own."

By this time Sara was on the verge of a total breakdown. Tears leaked from her eyes and her chest rose and fell quite rapidly with her exaggerated breathing. She had so much she wanted to tell Mark but the words just wouldn't come and she said nothing.

"I must say that I am really going to enjoy having sex with these three beautiful women, making love to them and yes fucking them in every possible way. I am in awe that they have all shown an interest in me and want to be with me. I am in for one hell of a ride don't you think Sara?

"But Sara, I promised you that I would not be unfaithful to you in our marriage. How am I going to fuck these hot women if I am still married to you? I can't break my promise. I am not built that way. So, the only way is to not be married to you any longer."