The Retribution: The Complete Saga

Story Info
A traumatic weekend in the life of a lawyer's family
9.5k words
4.02
75.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJMurray
JJMurray
22 Followers

Hi friends, I am an avid reader of Literotica and love the more literary pieces among others. I wanted to push the limits of this genre in this piece and hope you like it. Depending on the response, I intend to try to push the limits of most if not all genres. Kindly make an author's day and comment or drop a few lines on e-mail as the greatest award that an author seeks is an audience and your words would be my reward enough. Love you my readers.

* * *

It started on a Saturday afternoon. All of us were in the farmhouse. I hadn't been seeing my family much of late and they felt that this vacation was long overdue. I had missed my elder daughter's graduation and my younger daughter's school pass-out ceremony.

I had to make it up to them and nothing better than a surprise trip to the wilderness with family. And so it was myself, Amol with my lovely wife Suman and my two daughters Anu and Payal in our 5 acre farmhouse at the outskirts of Nainital beside the Corbett national park planning to spend the next week cut-off from civilization in blissful incommunicado.

I was 43, a criminal lawyer at Supreme Court practicing law for the last 25 years. I had started independent practice at the age of 25 and had a very high success rate. I had toiled my way through the system and today was the youngest criminal advocate at the Supreme Court. One day I would hold the highest judicial chair and that was the incentive that kept my motors whirring at work. I always felt that there should be something to scale, to obtain, to attain or else life meanders into meaningless existential innuendo.

On the home front, I had a lovely wife, Suman, 39 years of age who was very beautiful and looked not a day older than 30. In fact she took secret pride whenever someone took her to be her daughter's elder sister.

Women and their vanity...

She had dedicated her life to her children and had never let their father's absence affect the upbringing of her children. She had been at once the doting mother and the strict father and had inculcated good behavior and a sense of right and wrong in them.

Both my daughters had taken after their mother. Anu was 22, fair, slim and extremely beautiful. She was the quiet one. She loved poetry and I am sure she was the type who kept a secret journal somewhere jotting down beautiful sonnets or maybe stories in them. Payal was 18, tall, dusky with a pair of blue eyes that could submit anyone to her captive beauty in a matter of seconds. She was the talkative one, bubbly and vivacious and was doted upon by both of us.

It was the month of November and the wintery chill had just about set in. It had been snowing in Srinagar and there was a noticeable drop in temperature in the last few days.

I had just finished reading my newspaper in the garden when I heard the van (an old Volkswagen transporter) coming up the road that led from our gate to our house. The van seemed to be a trifle faster than what the cobblestoned pathway allows the vehicles to be. There was this sense of uncomfortable warmth behind my ears that I generally felt when alarmed.

That instinct was spot on as I was to discover very soon.

As I was wondering why the watchman hadn't informed us of the approaching van, the van came into view around the bend, hurtling down the path and crashed into the picket fence to the left of the wrought iron gates and headed straight towards me standing in the garden. I was too shocked to jump out of the way and took a sideways blow from the screeching van; the sound of the screeching van tearing into the crunching noise of breaking bones in my abnormally twisted right arm.

I was thrown 3 meters by the impact and raised my head feebly to see four shabbily dressed guys and a girl in leather tumble out of the van with two of them waving handguns in their hands (which I found out later were a SW 9mm and a Raptor). Three of them rushed into the house while the girl and the fourth guy rushed towards me. I tried getting up but my arm thwarted my efforts and I just wailed in pain. The girl saw me wince and saw my arm twisted at an impossible angle. She stepped forward and put her boot on my broken arm. I screamed hard but no sound escaped my already parched throat.

There was this look of pure hatred in this girl's eyes; pure, unmitigated hatred towards me. The pain kicked in a little later and I passed out...

It must have been some time after that as when I came to, it was already night. I was on the floor of the guest room of our mansion, my left hand cuffed to the bedstead and my right hand in a plaster cast. Surprisingly most of the pain was gone but I felt a little light headed. There was a dim light in the room with only the 25 W night-light bulb on. I slowly recounted the events in my head and looked around the room. The door was shut and to my surprise bolted from within. I raised my head and looked behind. Two of my attackers were sprawled on the bed. It was dark but I could see both their naked forms on the bed. The girl looked like 20-25 years and the guy was in his early thirties. She was very fair and her face emanated a glow from the reflected night light. The guy was muscular, and with his unkempt beard looked menacing. I was on the foot end of the bed and I could see dried white cum between the girl's legs, discernibly matting her hair. The room had the stench of spent lovemaking and both had slept off into a slumber after making love on my bed. I kept watching her body and especially her cunt riveted at the sight. I felt a rustle in my loins and realized that my dick had decidedly been aroused by the insanely sexy circumstances. The horror of the situation was somewhat mollified by the intoxicating sight of a recently fucked and resting cunt.

I didn't see the other three guys anywhere and assumed they must be somewhere else in my house and...oh my God!

My family-what's happened to them?

ARE THEY DEAD OR WORSE?

What the hell was happening here and why? I took a deep breath and mustered all the energy that I could and bellowed out the loudest that I have ever screamed.

Surprisingly it didn't come out loud enough but was enough to rouse the sleeping lovers. She got up with a start, looked at me at her face reddened with anger or maybe just hatred, the color that I had seen just before I had passed out. She got up and came around the bed, never bothering to cover her nudity. She came up to me, held my collar in her hands, lifted me up and smacked me hard over my face. It was like a sledgehammer hitting onto my head. Blood vessels opened up on the inside of my cheek and maybe split my gums and I splattered blood on the floor. She came over me, held my hair in both of her hands, pinned my face to the ground and squatted inches from my face. I was still reeling from the pain of the blow and tried hard to shake her off me. But it isn't easy doing that with one hand cuffed and the other broken and in a plaster. I could see her pussy lips parting to reveal her pink cunt lips and the acrid stench of her juices mixed with the guy's cum revolted my me to the core and I could feel a retch build up somewhere deep within me.

She then took a deep breath and I could see her urethra open up on my face. A steady stream of warm piss struck my eyes, my mouth and my nose and washed down the blood leaking from the corners of my mouth.

I never blinked.

She got up and looked down upon me with contempt and said

"Today I am going to piss on your life."

The guy on the bed was silently watching all this and on hearing her words, laughed hard and guffawed

"Well Mr. Advocate sir, excuse my pun, but I guess she's really very pissed with you."

He got up from the bed, his penis hanging big even when he was flaccid. He then put on his underwear and met my gaze seeing him putting his penis within his underwear

"You know I am not going to need much of my underwear tonight."

He continued on

"By the way I patched up your bones. I was a paramedic in another life. Have pumped you with a shit-load of morphine too in case you are wondering why your broken humerus doesn't hurt like hell."

She wrapped on the bathrobe hanging by the bathroom, opened the door and left the room turning back at the door and said to the guy

"Uncuff the bastard and bring him upstairs in 10 minutes."

The guy sat by the bed, next to me and said

"Guy, why did you make her this angry? I am already feeling sorry for what's going to happen to you."

I ignored him. I could not understand much of what was happening around me. Maybe it was the loss of blood from my broken bones or maybe the morphine that this bastard had pumped into me. But my mind wanted to just go blank and pass out into its comfort and it took all my effort just to rein it back to consciousness.

He got up after about ten minutes, uncuffed me from the bedstead and put the cuffs on me with my hands behind my back, put a gag on my mouth and pulled me to my feet by my better shoulder

"Time to go up and say hi to your family."

I felt a wave of cold as I stepped out of the door and felt another of fear as I stood under the stairs in the unusual and unnatural calm of my house. I feared the worst as the hulk dragged me up the stairs. Three were three rooms upstairs -- a master bedroom for me and Suman and two smaller bedrooms for Anu and Payal. The guy dragged me to the master bedroom and pushed the door open, pushing me through. As I stepped inside adjusting my eyes to the dim of the room I saw three guys standing by the bed and Suman lying on the bed. She was still in her jeans and kurti (a long flowing Indian tee) and looked as if she was in a deep sleep. I couldn't make out if she was breathing or not. The girl entered the room then and closed the door behind her. She pulled a chair to the door and signaled the guys to seat me there.

She came by me and said

"Don't worry your wife's not dead. She is just I bit sedated. I've pumped her with some of the morphine that we brought with us."

I whimpered against my gag violently shaking myself and her fist slapped another thunderous blow to my face.

"Just sit back and watch bastard."

The guys moved to the bed as if on cue and my tormentor from below lay next to my wife and started running his hands on her body. He traced his fingers from her forehead and over her face and to her lips. He lingered on her lips and then traced his fingers further down to her chest, opened the buttons of her tee and gently slid his hand on to her left breast. She whirred lazily, still with her eyes closed and her body shook as if a cold draught had suddenly swept over her. He ran his fingers on her nipple and she purred something incoherently. She never opened her eyes but seemed to be getting aroused by his machinations.

The girl brought her face towards me and said

"Don't hold this against your wife. She is barely conscious."

The guy put his other hand inside her tee and felt her right breast and then I could see his bare muscles tighten as he ripped apart her tee, exposing her milky white breasts and her brown nipples which were fully erect by now.

The girl came around me and unbuckled my pant and pulled it down around my ankles. She then pulled my underwear down and left it near my ankles too.

The guy on the bed had undone the jeans on my wife and his hand was inside the jeans probably inside her panties. She buckled up violently at that moment and I realized what had happened...the bastard had shoved his fingers inside my wife's pussy. His hand started finger fucking her still inside her panty and he started licking my wife's right breast. She was moaning hard and her hands held his hair as his head bobbed up and down on her breast.

The girl knelt down beside me and ran her hand on my penis.

It was just waiting for her touch and it immediately stiffened probably already aroused by what was happening on the bed. I was ashamed that I was getting aroused seeing my wife molested. But it wasn't just that. It was also the nakedness of Suman's body that was getting to me. The nakedness of her body has never failed to arouse me and maybe so it was then.

The girl had started yanking on my hardened member and started to jerk me off.

The bastard on the bed pulled down my wife's jeans and panty and spread her thighs apart and then proceeded to remove his clothes. He then mounted her writhing body, got between her thighs and nudged them further apart. He then steadied his already erect cocked and plunged it into my wife's pussy. I could see his erect 7 inch cock disappear into my wife's pussy. He started fucking her slowly and leisurely and she started bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. Her hands were clutching the sheets and she kept whimpering and writhing in ecstasy. He raised his tempo and started fucking her pussy violently.

The bitch on my penis was giving me a hand-job furiously by now and was tugging hard at my penis. I could feel my balls contract and my head arched back involuntarily expecting my orgasm to hit the very next moment and then the bitch left my cock, dropped it like a hot pan and smacked me hard on my face. The blow sent me tumbling out of the chair and I fell on the ground, my ass pointing to the ceiling and the smack left my balls aching and hopping mad.

The guy on the bed was grunting and gave a loud moan as I felt him reaching his orgasm and saw him grind hard into my wife's pussy. He then withdrew his penis from her pussy and knelt before her holding his penis in his hand.

I turned my head to the other side and saw him kneeling above my wife's body spraying cum all over her. I groaned aloud but no sound came out of my gag. I felt something sticky around my belly and realized my penis had cum...without an orgasm. It was as if some nervous wiring had short-circuited and had managed to bypass my brain that so needed the release that it had been cheated of. This particular 'seminal emission' was sickeningly empty and my brain gnawed at my body begging for the orgasm but to no avail.

My penis had mercilessly gone numb.

She indicated to the other guys and they perched me back on the chair tying my hands behind the chair. I was still naked under my waist and my penis hung loosely from my body. I sat on the chair leaning away from my restraints and crying into my gag. The guy on the bed had finished with my wife and left her sprawled on the bed, his cum droplets shining on her tummy and on her pubic hair. A thin trail of she-cum was trailing down my wife's pussy and had created a wet spot on the bed. She still shivered occasionally and had her eyes closed in a fitful slumber.

The biggest of the guys was about six and a half feet tall and still had enough muscles to look stocky. He was standing at one corner of the room very quietly and was watching all that was going on in the room. He was the next to have a go at my wife. As the first guy was dressing up, he came besides me and started undressing. He took out his jeans and his half-cut leather jacket and perched them both on the back of my chair. He then took stepped out of his underwear and turned towards me, wagging his dick at me. It was not very big but it was very thick and about two inches in diameter. He chuckled and put his filthy smelly underwear on my head, perched like a cap.

The others chortled away at me.

He then climbed on to the bed and stroked his dick a couple of times. It immediately swelled up some more and elongated by an inch. It had an accentuated and nearly abnormal curvature upwards that had not been there when it was semi-erect. He immediately got down to business and held my wife's thighs flexed on to the abdomen while pulling them apart and wedged himself between her thighs. He spitted on his palms twice and rubbed the spit on my wife's pussy. The touch brought a reaction to her body and she tried to wiggle her arse away from him groggily. He immediately held her hips and pulled them close to him getting her thighs around him very snugly and very tightly. He held his penis and guided it into my wife's sloppy pussy. He pulled her hips towards him and in the process let her pussy ride on to his thick dick. It looked as if he was wearing her pussy over his penis. It created a very tight lock and I was just wondering how he was going to move in and out of her from that position. But he didn't move.

Instead he held her hips and started rocking it on his penis, his penis hardly moving in the process. He was slowly increasing the tempo and this pushing and pulling of my wife's hips on to hi penis caused her breasts to jiggle wildly and as the speed of this bizarre sexual congress increased, even her arms starting flopping like windsocks on a windy day. He was able to do this because of his tremendous strength and kept pumping my wife's body to and fro on his penis. It went on for a good ten minutes and my wife's hands were now clutching the edges of her pillow and her head was thrashing wildly on the pillow.

She was either close to her orgasm or maybe having a series of seemingly very wild orgasms. He went on and on nevertheless and her pussy contractions continued to milk his penis. I could see sweat beads forming on he guy's forehead and he tossed his head back in pleasure.

He stopped his rhythm and released his lock on her hips for a moment as he adjusted his weight and let her hips slip down towards her knees. As he did that he bent forward and repositioned his erect and now very wet and shiny dick over my wife's pussy. He had gotten into the more traditional missionary position now and rammed his tool straight into her pussy. He did that with such force it jolted the bed and my wife's eyes opened with a start and a shrill shriek emanated from her throat. She bucked up against his bulk and her eyes locked with me sitting naked on the chair, bound and gagged. She screamed yet again and then the guy pinned her down on the pillow. He started his assault and started thrusting down on her pussy. He was amazingly fast and all I could hear was the loud jostling of the bed as it scratched on the floor interrupted by a grunt or a scream from my wife's mouth as he buried himself to the hilt each time. It went on for five long minutes and finally he gave a loud triumphant roar as he arched his back and gave a mighty thrust inside my wife's pussy. She screamed and moaned in unison as the hurt of the final thrust melted into yet another of her many orgasms of the evening. Her hips were bucking wildly as her pussy squeezed his dick of every last drop of cum, lapping it up and scooping it inwards into her barely fertile womb. The guy then lifted my wife in his arms and planted a big slobbery kiss on her lips and the dropped her on the bed like a rag doll.

She plopped on the bed like a corpse, her legs twisted awkwardly, her pussy gaping wide and copious amounts of his cum overflowing out of her pussy lips on to the bed.

The other two guys took turns to fuck my wife's already numb body. All she would do was to writhe and shiver whenever another of her orgasms hit her. I watched her go numb from pleasure and ecstasy in front of my eyes. She kept writhing and every now and then an orgasm would sweep over her body, would shake her whole body and she would just slither like a snake and whimper like a bitch in heat. It went on for another half an hour and I sat there watching my wife's pussy mercilessly and continuously pounded serially by the guys. She was more aware of her surroundings and her eyes met my eyes occasionally. Her eyes sought an answer from me and then seeing my helplessly bound form just expressed resignation, pity and sorrow in a few lucid moments between her fucks.

There was a glow of flush on my wife's face as she lay there on the bed having been fucked by four different men, having had countless and ceaseless orgasms in the span of two hours. The stocky guy had had a second go with my wife. He had been more traditional in his approach this time and had fucked her in the missionary position like a relentless piston gunning his penis in and out of her pussy for ten minutes continuously till he discharged a second cumload into her tired pussy.

JJMurray
JJMurray
22 Followers