The Return of Axe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel ate her pussy while fingering her asshole at the same time. The intensity was too much for Jane and she quickly came over her father's mouth. He drunk and lick up her cum from all around her pussy and trim bush.

Joel then lifted Jane up and stroked his cock indicating her to sit on his big dick. She took his invitation and eased her pussy down his big dick slowly until the entire thing was within her and the balls rested on her pussy.

"Oh fuck father. It's so big. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," moaned Jane. She placed her hands on her father's chest as he began to thrust his dick up her pussy. Her ass started to wobble and literally shake with his force. They bounced off his thighs and his hands cupped her cheeks and squeezed them, loving her fat ass and the softness of it. Her tits hung down her chest and swung wildly in front of his face. He lifted his head up to play catch her nipples inside his mouth.

"Oh Jane. Your pussy feels so good. It's still tight. I'm glad you didn't fuck so many guys," cried Joel as sweat poured off his body and he drilled his big dick harder and faster inside Jane.

Jane started bouncing her ass off her dad's thighs, pushing herself up and down his cock. Her face broke out into sweat and turned red again. Her massive tits bounce up and down, glistening in sweat. Joel's hands reached up and took them, squeezing her tits into cone shapes and latching his mouth on them. Sucking on her fat titties and nipples while pounding away at her pussy.

Neither Joel or Jane realized that the door was slightly open. Bobby had heard the noises coming from upstairs and decided to go see what it was. She peaked into her mom's room to find her on top of her own dad, riding his dick. Bobby Jo's eyes became larger as she watched her own grandpa suck her mom's big tits and ram his cock between her legs. She started to feel a little tingle in her pussy.

Joel switched positions and laid his daughter on her back and got on top of her with his cock still thrusting even harder then ever inside her sore pussy. Jane's legs wrapped around Joel and the arches of her feet banged against his ass and it tightened from him going up and down.

Bobby Jo started to squeeze one of her gigantic tits through her shirt, while her other hand was inside her pussy. She had once one let a boy feel up her tits. When he tried to go beyond her limits, she rejected him because she wasn't ready for sex yet. But now watching her mom and grandpa fuck was making her crave for some steamy hot sex.

After Jane came from Joel being on top, he positioned her on all fours and pounded away at her pussy doggy style. Her giant jugs swayed back and forth beneath her. Joel's hands reached down and cups them, squeezing them against her chest and then spreading her tits far apart. Stretching them from her chest to her sides.

Bobby Jo got a good view at how long her mother's titties stretched. Joel then let them go and they slapped hard into one another causing Jane more pain but still pleasuring her.

Joel, using his hands, spread her asshole open. He spat inside and lodged his thumb in, pumping his thumb in and out of her ass while he thrust his big dick harder inside her pussy.

Bobby Jo now had her shirt bunched up at her neck and her titanic 38EE cups were free and jutting out of her chest with no sagging. She pinched at her nipples and tugged on them. She tried not to moan loud so they wouldn't hear her.

Joel dislodged his big dick from Jane's soaked pussy and pressed it against her ass. He rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks before sticking it deep into her anus.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhh my ass. It hurts," Bobby Jo heard her mother screaming.

Joel had pressed his chest against her back and was riding her ass like no tomorrow. His balls bounced and beat against her ass cheeks. His hands gripped her tits hard and pulled down at her nipples, stretching her tits against the sheets of the bed.

Jane then lay flat down onto the bed as Joel continued thrusting his cock inside her asshole. Her feet dangled over the bed, as her legs were trap between Joel's legs. His thighs bounced off her big ass, drilling her asshole harder and harder until she came onto the sheets crying in pain from her asshole being stretch to the limits. Her huge tits bulged out from her and Joel took hold of their sides and squeezed them.

Joel's cock was ready to explode so he pulled it out of her ass and turned Jane over onto her back and held her tits down, drenching them in his hot cum. He rubbed his cock over her cum-cover tits and cockslapped them for a while. He watched them ripple and wobble from his force.

"Ooooh father. That was good," said Jane smiling.

"Now if you would excuse me honey. I'm off to bed now," Joel said giving her a kiss goodnight on the forehead.

He put his robe back on and entered the hallway. He heard Bobby Jo's door slams shut, then he smelt the scent of a girl's wet pussy. He knew it couldn't have been Jane or Betty.

"Bobby Jo," Joel said with a smile.

Joel tried to sneak back into Steve's room but his door was close.

"He must be upstairs now. Perhaps I can sneak inside without waking him up," he said quietly.

Joel opened up Steve's door wide enough so he could fit through it. He saw the Axe over on the drawer and crept over to retrieve it. He grabbed the can and sprayed a little bit around his neck and private areas.

"What are you doing grandpa?" Asked Steve coming into his room.

"Um. Just freshening up a little bit. You don't mind if I borrow some of your deodorant do you?" Joel said.

"I heard the noise coming from my mother's room. I figured it was you fucking her brains out. So you're going for round two or something?" Steve said.

"No grandson. Actually I was going to tell Bobby Jo goodnight," Joel replied.

"So you're going to take her virginity away grandpa?" Asked Steve curiously.

"Don't worry about it grandson. I know you have wanted to do your own sister and mother. I found your journal a few weeks back. Just think of it as me making your fantasies a reality," Joel said leaving Steve's room and heading to Bobby Jo's.

Steve got to thinking about what his grandpa was saying. He closed his door and headed to bed.

Joel opened Bobby Jo's room and crept inside. He saw her lying on the bed on top of the sheets wearing nothing but her long T-shirt and socks. Her pale thick thighs were showing and Joel just wanted to bone her so bad. He sat on the edge of the bed where she was laying at. His hands slowly caressed her pale legs. Starting from her ankles to her kneecaps, his hands slowly moved upwards to her thighs. He felt the creamy texture of her thighs and his cock instantly hardened.

Suddenly Bobby Jo awoke from her sleep and kissed her grandpa on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against his body. Her giant breasts pressed against his whole udder torso and some of his lower torso. He could feel her nipples harden against his chest.

"Oh grandpa," Bobby Jo moaned in between kisses.

Joel slid his hands to her soft round ass and squeezed it. She had an ass just as big as her mother's if not a few inches wider. His hands pulled up her panties from the back so he could get instant access to her wonderful ass cheeks. He kneaded them in his hands as Bobby Jo was tonguing his throat.

"Mmmm oh honey. I have been waiting to do this forever," moaned Joel while Bobby Jo's tongue was inside his mouth, sliding up and down his tongue.

Bobby Jo took her grandpa's hands and rested them on her gigantic boobs. Joel nearly had a heart attack feeling her fantastic tits. They were so big his hands could barely cover them.

"They have been waiting for you grandpa," Bobby Jo said in a sexy tone. She lifted up her shirt, releasing her pale mountainous breasts. They jutted out from her chest like torpedoes toppled with huge light brown areolas and big brown nipples.

Joel's hands immediately groped her tits, feeling them from every angle. He traced his fingers over her areolas and around her thick huge nipples. He pinched and tugged on them for a little while, then rolled them between two fingers rapidly causing Bobby Jo to make loud moaning noises.

"Uuuuggghhhh. I'm going to cum grandpa. My nipples are so sensitive. Just touching them in anyway causes me to cum," Bobby Jo moaned.

Joel continued his twisting and rubbing her nipples until she came. He grabbed one of her torpedo tits in both hands and stuffed it in his mouth. He sucked long and hard on her tit flesh, savoring her virgin titties. This was her first time having a guy suck her tits.

Bobby Jo was moaning furiously as Joel sucked and slurped on both tits, switching back and forth stuffing his mouth with her tit meat. Bobby Jo came from the sucking, soaking her panties even more. As she was breathing hard and sweating, all she could hear was slurping and sucking noises from her grandpa. His gray haired head smashed against her enormous jugs. His mouth literally latched itself onto every inch of her tits, leaving no spot dry on her chest.

Joel couldn't get enough of her tits but knew he had to work on other parts of her body. He positioned her on her back and slid her soaked panties down. He smelled them for the aroma of her virgin juices. Oddly enough, Joel stuck the panties into his mouth and sucked on them for a bit, tasting her wonderful cum.

Bobby Jo just laid on the bed squeezing her own huge tits and her legs are spread out.

Joel took the panties out of his mouth and tossed them to the floor. He slid his robe off revealing his naked body to his teenage granddaughter. His big dick was pointing straight out at Bobby Jo. She took it into her hands and started to jerk it, stroking it from the base to the head. Her tongue then probed around the head of his cock before she sucked it into her mouth.

"Oooh yessss," moaned Joel as Bobby Jo sucked his cock. His hands went back to her big titties and started squeezing them, pulling them by the nipples. He hefted both giant tits up by her nipples and jiggled her tits. He watched as they wobbled and rippled like ocean waves or jell-o.

Bobby Jo gripped her grandpa's ass and sucked his cock down to the base deep within her mouth. Joel started to thrust his cock in her mouth fucking her beautiful face. His hairy balls bounced off her chin and lower lip.

He thrust harder and harder watching his dick stretch her mouth to the limit. Her cheeks were all puffed out and her face was red and glistering with sweat.

Joel pulled his cock out of her mouth and saliva dripped all over his balls.

Bobby Jo positioned her head falling off the edge of the bed while Joel's cock was still in front of her face. She used her tongue to grab his balls into her mouth. His big dick rested on her chin and his hands still played with her huge breasts, smacking them into each other and shaking them all over her chest. He couldn't get enough of them.

Bobby Jo deep throated his balls and entered his big dick into her mouth. She sucked and sucked and sucked until Joel knew he had to come.

Joel positioned his ass over his granddaughter's face and rested his cock between her giant melons. He used his hands to wrap them around his cock the best he could and started to thrust between them to get him to finally cum. His balls beat against her chest and chin everytime he pushed in and out between her cleavage of soft mounds.

Bobby Jo decided to try something and started to probe her grandfather's asshole with her tongue. Her hands spreads his ass cheeks apart so her tongue had better access to his hole. She slithered her tongue in and out of his asshole.

Joel felt weird tingles going through his body. He thought her eating his ass was odd but he was enjoying it as he tit fucked the shit out of her breasts, bouncing them around his big hard dick. They completely swallowed his cock whole as he rammed in between them.

Bobby Jo's tongue lashing his asshole was so intense; Joel blasted a huge amount of cum between her tits and down her stomach. He continued to thrust as he was cumming. He rode her tits hard and long to finish emptying his balls.

Bobby Jo's tongue was deep inside his asshole and licked it completely from the inside out. Joel balls pressed against her mouth and she took them in. Bathing them once again getting his cock back hard.

"Oh god Bobby Jo. You're so magnificent," moaned Joel as he took his balls out of her mouth. He climbed over on top of her in a 69 position and started to lick at her soaked pussy. He licked her clit with furious speed and used one of his hands to rub at her pussy.

Bobby Jo was moaning at the other end with Joel's big dick in her mouth. His cock was plowing her mouth to where his balls stopped at her lips and she savored his cock deep in her throat, shaking her head to move his cock around in her mouth.

Joel stood up after eating her pussy for five minutes and got between her legs.

"Mmmm. I'm so ready to lose my virginity to my grandpa," Bobby Jo moaned.

Joel lifted her legs up on his shoulders and said "prepare to have a wild ride honey." Joel thrust his cock into her cunt, first moving slowly but then picked up the pace.

"Oh grandpa. Soooo big. Mmmm feels so good," Bobby Jo cried as Joel pounded her wet pussy harder and faster.

Bobby Jo could feel her virgin pussy being stretch out far by her grandpa's dick. Her legs rested on his chest and Joel had his face buried in her left sock-covered foot, kissing and sucking her toes through the material. That turned Bobby Jo on even more.

"Uuuuggghhh! My fucking pussy is on fire," Bobby Jo moaned and cried. Joel started slowing down. Giving her strong and powerful thrusts, he made sure his balls were resting on the outside of her pussy.

He bent her legs down to her head, her massive tits were jutting out between them. Joel sat on his granddaughter's big ass and pounded away at her pussy. His thighs bounced off hers and their asses pound against each other's. His balls were moving up and down her pussy while his cock was deep inside, feeling her pussy tighten around his big dick.

Joel took hold of her ankles and thrust faster and faster. Bobby Jo's face had a burning _expression on it. Never before has she had a dick inside her pussy, let alone a big dick like her grandpa's. Her sweat glistening tits bounced against her legs and chin. Joel was enjoying her huge boobs dancing across her chest while he pounded her pussy.

Bobby Jo let loose some orgasms as Joel was in his finally stretch. Taking hold of her sweaty titties and squeezing them hard, he thrust slow and hard inside her pussy. He opened his mouth for a long moan and soon they both came together. Joel spilled his cum deep inside his granddaughter as hers mixed in with his.

Joel pulled his cock out and rubbed the head of it against her clit.

"Oh grandpa. That felt so good," Bobby Jo said trying to catch her breath.

Joel laid down next to her and rested his head on her giant pillowy breasts. He kissed them and traced his tongue around them, tasting her salty sweat and his own cum.

Suddenly the two of them hear moaning noises coming from down the hall.

"What's that?" Asked Bobby Jo.

She gently lifted Joel's head off her huge tits and put her long T-shirt back on. Joel followed her lead and put his robe back on. The two then leave her room and head to where the noise is.

"The noises are coming from my mother's room," said Bobby Jo.

She slightly opened the door to find her brother Steve pounding away at their own mother's pussy. Her legs were wrapped around his neck and his hands were playing with her big tits while they bounced.

"Oh my god," said Bobby Jo opening up the door.

Steve stopped pounding their mom for a minute. Both he and Jane looked over at Joel and Bobby Jo standing in the doorway.

"Can we join?" Asked Bobby Jo.

Joel was shocked to hear her say that.

"Sure sis. Why don't you sit on mother's face and let her lick you out while I suck your titties," suggested Steve while his cock was still buried within their mother's cunt.

"Sounds good to me," replied Bobby Jo.

She straddled over her mother's face and sat her wet cunt down on her mother's lips. Steve resumed fucking their mom while she ate out Bobby Jo.

Joel just stood in the doorway watching the three way fucking of a mother and her children.

Steve lifted up Bobby Jo's shirt over her head and thrust his mouth to one of her huge nipples and sucked on it. Bobby Jo held her tits for him to suck while riding her mother's face.

Jane had never eaten pussy before but was loving it now. Her tongue swiftly licked the outside of Bobby Jo's pussy. Her tongue then swirled around the clitoris and she grabbed it between her teeth. She let out loud moans within her daughter's pussy as Steve thrust his hard dick completely inside her and tried to press his balls in as well.

Bobby Jo grabbed onto her mother's legs and held them apart as Steve fucked her faster and faster with a mouthful of Bobby Jo's 38EE cup titties. Working his tongue around both entire tits, before he resumed sucking her areolas and nipples.

The intensity of getting her tits sucked and her pussy eaten caused Bobby Jo to cum in her mother's mouth. Jane swallowed as much cum as possible while the rest flows onto her face.

Joel's big hard dick was throbbing for attention. He dropped his robe and stood on top of the bed with his big dick in Bobby Jo's face. He rubbed the head all over her lips before she sucked it in.

Bobby Jo's hands releasedher mother's legs and gripped onto Joel's ass, squeezing his ass hard while sucking up his entire cock deep down her throat.

Steve watched as Bobby Jo engulfed their grandfather's big dick. He was amazed at how big her hunger was for cock.

"Lets see her suck two dicks," said Steve giving his mother a few final thrusts making her cum and release her long orgasm between her daughter's legs. He pulled his pussy-juiced covered dick out of his mom and stood on the other side of Bobby Jo.

Bobby Jo grabbed hold of her brother's cock and started to stroke it, feeling its slipperiness from their mother's juices. She continued to suck off their grandpa and then switched to suck her brother's. While she sucked his, she was stroking grandpa's big dick.

Jane got up and buried her head between Bobby Jo's giant boobs. Licking the salty sweat off them. Her mouth latched onto Bobby Jo's big nipples and started to suck back and forth. Squeezing her daughter's tits into cone shapes, she sucked as much of the tit flesh into her mouth as possible.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Bobby Jo now stroking both her brother and grandpa's dicks in her hands. She couldn't help but to enjoy her mother's mouth and hands on her breasts. She felt both her nipples at the same time get engulfed by her mother's mouth, which drove Bobby Jo crazy and she came on the bed sheets.

Joel and Steve both rubbed their cockheads all over Bobby Jo's face, wiping pre-cum against her cheeks. Bobby Jo took both cockheads into her mouth, sucking on both and actually having their heads touch one another.

Joel thought it was strange feeling another cockhead rub against his own but he was enjoying it being in Bobby Jo's mouth. He also felt Bobby Jo's fingers enter his asshole once again. Steve felt her fingers probing his ass as well. She fingered fucked both their assholes while sucking both their dicks.

Jane was helping with their asses. Kneeling down behind Joel she spread his ass cheeks apart and started to eat his ass while her daughter's finger thrust in and out.

"Ooooowwwww," cries Joel. The intensity of getting finger and his cock suck made him cum inside Bobby Jo's mouth. His cum even sprayed onto his grandson's dick. Bobby Jo sucked the cum off both dicks.

"Lets fuck these girls Steve," urged Joel positioning himself lying on the bed. Steve followed his grandpa's lead and both of their hard cocks were positioned up towards the ceiling, waiting for the two girls to position themselves on top.

12