The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers

Carolyn's mind raced, her body vibrating from the unbearable tension. The girl couldn't possibly know she was driving her toward an orgasm, right here in the school!

Beth gently pulled them down, and the soaked panties tugged briefly against Carolyn's swollen pussy lips, then suddenly popped free.

The effect was so startling that Carolyn was caught completely off guard.

With a surprised "AHH!", her body climaxed, and she slowly sank to the floor and closed her eyes.

Beth smiled down at the fallen Carolyn, her body twitching helplessly on the floor. She bent over and kissed her on the cheek. With a happy bounce, Beth walked out of the bathroom, twirling Carolyn's lacy panties around her right forefinger, leaving the woman's ruined bra on the floor beside her.

Carolyn recovered a short time later. She couldn't believe that once again she was undressed in a strange bathroom.

"Why does this always happen to me?" Carolyn thought, as she slowly stood up. She looked for her panties, but couldn't find them anywhere. She straightened her skirt, then tried to put her bra back on. Unfortunately, that crazy Armstrong girl was right. The clasp was completely broken.

"Damn!" she said. She walked over to the trash receptacle and forcefully threw the useless garment into it. Now she'd have to finish the day without a bra. It would be all right, though, as long as she was careful to keep her jacket buttoned and avoid any sudden moves.

However, she couldn't fake being without her panties. There was no way she was going to go to the assembly or anywhere else today without them. So, she would locate Miss Perfect and tell her that she had to run an important errand. That would allow her go home and find a bra that fit (one of her old ones), and a fresh pair of panties.

She splashed a little water on her face and, after turning her back to the door, on her sticky pubic area as well, and quickly dried both. After adjusting what were left of her clothes one last time, Carolyn walked briskly out of the lavatory and went directly to Miss Perfect's office. "Miss Perfect, ah, that is, Marilyn. I have a very important errand that I completely forgot about which I must get done. I'll only be gone for about 30 minutes. I hope that's not going to be anything of an inconvenience to you?"

Before the Principal answered, she gave Carolyn a long look. It was quite evident to her that Beth had had a little fun with this woman, while she was supposed to be just checking on her. She would have to tell Beth about that. She, as principal, was, after all, entitled to be the first to enjoy any delectable, new guests.

But that was all by the way. The important thing at the moment was that this newcomer was not following her game plan for today at all, and had to be re-educated a bit.

"Not to me perhaps, but maybe to the students you supposedly came here to see," said Miss Perfect, her mellow voice dripping with venom. "Why don't you join me for some recruiting first. That is why you came, isn't it?"

"Yes, of course it is," Carolyn said softly, stung by the gentle rebuke.

"Good. We have some tables set up in the cafeteria. About 30 minutes should do the trick. While we are there, you can get some lunch if you like. Afterwards, a quick assembly and then you can run your little errand."

"Yes, thank you. You're quite right. It was foolish of me to forget that."

"It's all right," Miss Perfect said, kindly. "Abigail said it was your first time at this sort of thing. Once you realize you are here for the students and not the other way around, you will do just fine."

Carolyn didn't feel like eating. After what just happened, what she really wanted to do was to find a nice quiet place and lie down for a while. But, after her last mistake, she certainly couldn't say no to Miss Prefect. She had gotten herself in enough trouble as it was.

Besides, the Principal was correct. She was here to represent her new company after all, and she should be doing just that.

The more she thought about lunch, the more she liked the idea. A nice, quiet meal would do wonders to calm her down after what had just happened in the restroom and the office.

Thank God, Miss Perfect didn't suspect a thing about her and Beth. How could she possibly explain what had just happened in the girl's lavatory? She still couldn't believe it herself! As they walked out the office door, Miss Perfect turned to her receptionist and said, "Miss Lord and I are going to the cafeteria for lunch. I'll be back in an hour or so. And if something urgent comes up, for God's sake don't call me over the P.A. system like you did the last time. You just turn a lot of already excited people into absolute nervous wrecks whenever you do that. I'll be there, honest."

"Sure thing, Miss Perfect. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," the receptionist winked.

"That will be enough, Mary!" Miss Perfect snapped back.

"Sorry, Miss Perfect."

"Shall we go, Carolyn?"

"Yes, thank you."

Carolyn looked back at Mary, who was still quietly laughing as they walked out of the finely decorated office.

"It's such a nice day, why don't we walk around the grounds first. The cafeteria is around the back, anyway."

"A walk on a pleasant day like this would be just fine, thanks," Carolyn said. A bit of fresh air, Carolyn reasoned, should do wonders to help clear her head completely of any mental cobwebs.

But after only five minutes, Carolyn found out it wasn't such a good idea after all. A breeze seemed to always blow up her skirt, causing her bare pussy to start tingling again. Without her bra, each step she took caused her firm breasts to move and shift within her blouse continuously, constantly rubbing her nipples against her thin blouse and making them hard as rocks again. About half-way there, Carolyn realized she needed to get her mind off what this walk was doing to her body. She decided to ask Miss Perfect about Beth.

"May I ask a question, Marilyn?"

"Ask anything you like."

Carolyn was trying to think of a nice way to ask her host why Beth seemed to be so sexually aware, even aggressive at such a young age.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but Beth seems to be, well, quite different from everyone else around here. Not what I'd call your average high school student at all."

"Different is a good word for it," Miss Perfect chuckled. "I thought you'd notice that she isn't your typical teenager. Oh, no! You see I knew her parents. They were on the school board and helped me to become principal here. They died in a senseless car accident two years ago. I took Beth in as she had no other relatives, and now she's like a daughter to me. Aside from her obvious beauty, she is a shy little creature. She does have some special talents that you must ask her to show you someday."

Carolyn was wondering dubiously if she hadn't already encountered some of shy Beth's specialties. No! It just couldn't be. The Principal certainly could not be referring to how the girl had behaved with her earlier.

They finally reached the cafeteria, and none-too-soon to suit Carolyn. The constant movement of her breasts, and the breeze that seemed to be blowing right on her pussy, had made her feel light-headed again.

A charming student met them as they walked in the door of the cafeteria. "Miss Perfect, we're so glad you're here today. Your usual table?"

"No, Catherine. We'll be sitting with the recruiters today, thank you."

Weaving their way through the cafeteria, Carolyn wished it wasn't so crowded. It was obviously the height of the school's lunch period and the place was packed with students.

"You know, it's strange, but I don't ever remember having a receptionist at my high school cafeteria."

"You are absolutely correct. We let the restaurant management students run the place for practice. They choose everything, from the menu to the decor. Nice, isn't it?"

"Oh, yes. Very."

The recruiting tables were tucked into a corner of the large room. There were five tables, of which four were occupied. Each table was surrounded by a skirt of white, floor-length butcher paper, with the firm's name written on the front. The Principal greeted the other recruiters sitting at their tables warmly, and indicated the only unoccupied table to Carolyn.

Carolyn was surprised to see it was already covered with literature describing her company and application forms, and even had the company's name printed boldly across the front of the table's paper skirt.

"I see that Mrs. Stevens has already been here," explained the Principal.

Miss Perfect had Carolyn slide behind the table first, then followed. Carolyn found the metal folding chair to be uncomfortable, but not overly so. She felt more uncomfortable when, even with an entire table to themselves, Miss Perfect's chair somehow slid across the floor and was actually touching hers when she sat down next to her. "You should have seen what they did to the place last year, nothing but sawdust and peanut shells! It was supposed to be some kind of country steak house. What a mess!" said Miss Perfect, laughing at the memory.

"So, how about a nice glass of wine before we order?" Miss Perfect asked.

Carolyn normally didn't drink during the day, but this was her host after all, so how could she say no?

"That would be very nice, thank you," she automatically replied, then thought for a moment. "Wait a minute! Wine?"

"It's really grape juice, but we like to pretend," the Principal explained. To the hovering waitress she said, "Wendy, we'll have two glasses of your finest house burgundy."

"Yes, ma'am," Wendy answered, and hurried off.

While they waited, Miss Perfect started talking to the recruiters in the table adjacent to theirs about things that the school had in the works for the coming year. Even better for Carolyn, students began coming up to the table, asking her about the company and her job there.

Normally such talk would have been fascinating for her, but something kept distracting her. Miss Perfect was one those people whose hands seemed to take flight whenever they talked. They were forever moving: above, on, and under the table. Yet, somehow one always seemed to end up on Carolyn's thigh under her short skirt, or brushing against the side of her left breast through her jacket.

As she talked, Carolyn didn't realize that when the woman would innocently bump into her breast, she would slide her finger into her jacket and slip one of the buttons loose. Finally, after the fourth time Carolyn's trim powder blue jacket was completely undone and pulled open. Now the woman's hand could brush directly against Carolyn's swelling breast, protected only by her thin transparent top. Carolyn knew something was wrong, but there was far too much going on to understand what it could be. Students were now coming up to the table, asking her questions and sometimes filling out application forms. The people in Human Resources had told her to be very careful with these. They had to be done correctly or the application would automatically be rejected. So, Carolyn found herself quite busy and didn't have time to worry about anything else.

Once she tried to casually look down, but she couldn't really see anything wrong.

It was just her imagination she told herself, as she tried to concentrate on what the students were saying. But the more the Principle talked, the more the woman's hands seemed to wander.

As the Principal continued to talk, her hand now seemed to remain on Carolyn's left thigh, moving casually up and down, squeezing the firm flesh whenever the Principal was making a point. Although it did make her nervous, Carolyn hardly gave it a second thought anymore, even when the hand drifted time and again to the sensitive bare flesh above her stocking tops.

Carolyn was listening sympathetically to a young student's tale of her losing battle with acne, when she realized with a start that one of Miss Perfect's fingers was accidentally brushing against her trimmed pubic hair.

"Oh my God!" gasped Carolyn as she froze in her seat.

"What's wrong, dear? You seemed to be a little jumpy," the woman asked as she brushed her finger even closer to Carolyn's excited little clit.

"Wrong? What could be wrong?" Carolyn squeaked desperately, her face turning very red. She immediately pretended to go back to listening to her latest student.

How was she going to tell her host that she was touching her pussy, without embarrassing her host or herself, especially when they were almost surrounded with students? Amazingly, Miss Perfect didn't seem to notice that her hand was now resting directly on her pubic mound. "How absent-minded can you get?" Carolyn wondered despairingly.

Carolyn sighed in relief when the beautiful young waitress can back with two glasses of purple liquid. Miss Perfect would have to move her hand to take both glasses, and her problem would be solved without embarrassing herself or her host.

"Just set them down on the table. You don't mind if I order for both of us do you, Miss Lord," Miss Perfect said innocently enough, but her hand moved a little lower, and now her thumb was resting right on her clitoris!

Carolyn tried to move her hips away without being too obvious, but all she got for her efforts was Miss Perfect's thumb brushing across her clit several times, making her head spin.

"No, that would be fine," Carolyn replied in a much more distant voice.

Finally, to Carolyn's vast relief Miss Perfect took her hand away. Carolyn automatically smoothed her skirt down her thighs as far as she could. She encountered a bit of string and, without thinking, wrapped it around her right index finger and gave it a sharp tug. In a brief second, Carolyn felt her skirt fall from her waist and hips. She looked down with horror and saw that she had split her skirt in two!

"Oh my God!" Carolyn cried. "My skirt! It's ruined!"

"Oh, Carolyn, my dear. I'm so terribly sorry. I'll have someone take it up to our sewing lab and they'll do a quick job on it."

Carolyn was too stunned by what had just happened to do anything. All she knew was that, almost on cue, their waitress was standing right at their table.

"Yes, Miss Perfect?"

"Wendy, our guest has ruined her skirt. I need you to take it to Mrs. Johnson in 205 for some fast repairs. Please tell her from me that I would appreciate its return as soon as possible. Thank you."

"Yes, Miss Perfect. Right away."

"Thank you. Carolyn, why don't you give this young lady your skirt so she can get it fixed?"

Carolyn couldn't believe what she just heard! She couldn't hand over her skirt, even if it was in pieces, right here in the cafeteria. She'd be almost naked.

"Here, let me help you, Miss," The pretty young waitress said, as she crawled under the table. With one quick pull, the startled Carolyn's skirt was in the girl's hands and her bare skin was developing goose pimples from contact with the cold metal of the chair. Carolyn automatically crossed her legs as she watched the girl and her ruined skirt quickly disappeared out of the room.

All Carolyn could do was blush, as now she was almost completely naked from the waist down in a crowded cafeteria, sitting next to this senior educator with the sloppy hands.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" she wondered. She couldn't remember the last time she had been able to sit at a table and remain fully dressed!

"Don't worry Carolyn, we've dealt with this problem before. I'm sure you'll have a fixed skirt in less than 20 minutes."

"B...but...but...." Carolyn stammered, trying to sort out what had just happened.

"Here you are," she said handing Carolyn a glass of 'wine.'

"Just drink this and relax. No one will notice a thing."

Carolyn quickly looked around the crowded room. Miss Perfect was right. No one was taking the slightest notice of her, and with the long paper skirt that hung to the floor, no one but Miss Perfect could tell she was almost naked from the waist down. It did make her feel a little better, but not much.

Carolyn tried to relax as best she could, as she picked up the glass to take a drink. Just when she got it to her lips, Miss Perfect's hand was once again between her crossed legs, innocently touching her inflamed clit.

She jumped and spilled some of her juice, narrowly missing her jacket.

"You should be more careful, Carolyn. You wouldn't want to stain your beautiful jacket. I think you should take it off so you don't accidentally spill something on it."

Before Carolyn could protest, Miss Perfect took the glass from Carolyn's hand and sat it on the table. Then, with the skill of a surgeon, Carolyn's jacket was gone. The Principal got up and placed it on another table.

Now the only thing that was covering the pretty secretary was her transparent white blouse, shoes and stockings. Carolyn couldn't be more humiliated. It wasn't bad enough that she was naked from the waist down, now everyone could clearly see her breasts on complete display under her thin top. She tried to keep her arms crossed over her chest, but her duties as a recruiter were repeatedly preventing this.

As the students continued to come up to the table, Carolyn could tell from the way they kept staring at her she was showing a good deal more of herself then she should.

Without being too obvious about it, she uncrossed her legs and tried to sit lower in her seat, so she could hide her breasts from anyone who might be watching. But all that did was make her spread her legs a little wider, so when Miss Perfect's hand found its way back between her thighs, one of her host's fingers was able to easily slide inside her vulnerable cunt!

"OH!" gulped Carolyn.

"Is there something the matter, dear?" the Principal asked when there was a brief lull in students. "You can tell me. I'm used to hearing all sorts of things."

"Ah, no. I'm fine, Marilyn. Just a little nervous, what with the students and all."

"It does take some getting used to, doesn't it?" Miss Perfect said sympathetically, as her hand moved gently over Carolyn's crotch, the single finger twirling seductively inside the now sopping cunt.

"Oh, yesss!" whispered a stunned Carolyn. "It certainly does!"

Carolyn couldn't believe that this was happening, and right in the middle of the cafeteria. "She has to know where her hand is!" Carolyn thought desperately. "She just has too!"

The Principal just began to talk again to the incoming students, laughing and joking with an easy rapport, without showing any sign that her finger was moving freely in the increasingly befuddled Carolyn's defenseless pussy, as various students continued to come up to the table for questions and advice.

Carolyn noticed that for some reason, the students seemed to practically swarm around her table and leave the other recruiters sitting very much alone. She was getting many applications, but was finding it difficult to concentrate enough to check them for completeness. That finger was driving her insane!

Miss Perfect was reminding the students about the coming assembly that everyone would be attending, when her finger began to thrust deeply inside the tight vagina of the frantic young woman sitting beside her.

Carolyn had to tell her about it, but she couldn't. Perhaps if she could just reach down and pull it out of her? No, never! Not with all of these students around.

The secretary knew she was running out of time. She was finding it impossible to concentrate at all now, and could barely acknowledge the students' presence, let alone talk intelligently with any of them. Carolyn was having trouble breathing, and knew her pounding heart was racing a mile a minute underneath her heaving chest. Miss Perfect was having a splendid time toying with her new guest. She was getting quite a chuckle out of watching the poor woman as she squirmed helplessly around in her seat, trying to get the finger out of her pussy while in the middle of student discussions. She was about to step up her assault when a waitress came up to the table.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers