The Return of Justin D'Enfer Ch. 06

Story Info
Taking care of unfinished work.
3.5k words
4.54
5.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the Friday after Labor Day, and St. Louis still sweltered. Justin D'Enfer was at his desk in the midafternoon working with his executive assistant, Ms. Mabel Travis. "Damn, we've got to get maintenance working on this AC system. This is ridiculous."

"I'll send them a text, sir. Priority one."

"Thank you, Ms. Travis. I need just one more thing from you this afternoon and then you can call it a week."

"Is it about your meeting with the airheads who blew the flavored condom campaign?"

He nodded and gave her a solemn frown. "I want you to be present for my 2 o'clock meeting with my entertainment division. The way things have gone I need a witness I can rely on, and there may be one or two other small things you can do to facilitate the meeting."

The older woman gave him an ironic smile. "Considering how the results of your last meeting with the entertainment division led me on a career my mother would've been ashamed of, I'll be happy to be there. They deserve what's coming to them."

"Thank you, Ms. Travis. I think for this meeting we need to show them actions have consequences, no matter who is speaking, and you do not have special privilege."

Mabel started unbuttoning her pink silk blouse, revealing her dark purple bra. "So I can say whatever I want, but if you don't like it, you can order me to torture my own tits."

"Yes, that's the deal. But at the usual rate for extracurricular services."

"Oh goodie, I get to be a first class whore." She unhooked her bra and brought her huge sagging melons into view. They were egg drop white with huge nipples, which perked immediate on contact with the air just as the AC resumed its duty. "I should be glad your cock is going to get massive attention in a few moments. Are you planning one orgasm, or can you make it to two?"

"Alligator clamps, I think. Get them out of my top left hand drawer and put them on, please."

"Yes, sir." As she fetched them, he grabbed her nubs hard and held them until she captured them in the serrated metal jaws. "As usual, they hurt like hell, sir. Is that satisfactory?"

"You can button your blouse up again; I don't want the girls to see too much too soon. But leave your bra undone."

"But it will hurt more if I refasten it."

"Of course, excellent idea. And tighten the screws another two turns each before you close everything up."

Her face contorted in a grimace as she did his bidding. Only a subtle impression near her waist indicated things weren't normal inside her blouse, and Justin doubted the women would notice before they entered. "I'm expecting a call from my sister, so if you'll leave me until the meeting I would appreciate it."

"Yes, sir." She turned and left the office, and he turned to face his computer monitor. Punching a few buttons, he dialed up a number and was rewarded with almost immediate contact.

Justine D'Enfer was a woman in her early 30s. Her face and shoulders appeared in the Skype window: she was wearing a broad brimmed straw hat and a blue and white striped bikini top. "Hello, little nerd."

"Hi slut sister. How's Hawaii?"

"Really amazing. I had a great time hanging with Lori on her little island, and we sailed over to Honolulu last night to do some barhopping."

"You're slowing down. You're on the beach at, what 8:30 AM, after enjoying the nightlife?"

"Getting a tan takes discipline, and we wanted to start at daybreak. I can discipline myself to get what I want."

"Well, that's a relief. Disciplining you myself all the time is more than I want face."

She stuck her tongue out at him, and then curled the end to make a lascivious lick. "Anyway I'm having a great time and won't be home for another couple of weeks."

"Fine, it'll be two weeks before I can get any time away. You wouldn't believe how much stuff piles up around here."

Her lower lip came forward in an exaggerated pout. "You were always way too responsible. Be damn sure you get to the island by the time I get back. It's been too long."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"Wow, that old bat in your outer office must be giving you some great gummers. Just remember this, little nerd..." The camera panned down to reveal a hand pulling aside the left cup revealing a plump, nicely tanned mammary. "This little booby is missing you dreadfully. She's sooo lonely without you, I can't tell you. She misses your iron grasp and your wet tongue, can't wait to see you again and submit to your evil intentions. See, the nipple's getting hard just thinking about you, she's ready to burst with joy."

He chuckled and shook his head. "What about the other one?"

Another pout. "Oh, she's being incredibly snooty and doesn't want to come out to see you. She never behaves the way I want her to. Last night she was popping out to look at every gay stud on the island. You'll probably have to punish her. Severely." Her mouth curled in an evil grin.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," he growled moving his eyebrows up and down in a threatening manner. "In two weeks, the price may be severe."

Justine giggled. "Sounds good to me. Lori took some pictures, so you can see for yourself how bad my wicked booby was. It'll be time to give Mamasita our love as well. You be careful in the meantime."

"It's only business and little pleasure, you know how corporate life is. I might as well be a monk up here."

"Sure, if monks lived like you, monasteries would be overpopulated. See you soon."

"Yeah." He closed the window and open his browser to check on the latest business news. After that was done he reviewed the reports from his entertainment division and considered his upcoming meeting. The reports were painful reading, and they made him wonder if he really knew what he was doing as a CEO.

The digital clock read 2 o'clock, and three women accompanied Mabel Travis into the office: Mary Thompkins, the head of the division and her assistants Melanie and Jean. They were all around 30 years old, and impeccable in their professional attire. Mary's longsleeve white blouse had had simple cuffs and the top two buttons were undone; her gray slacks had sharp seams, and her feet were in natural hose and medium black heels. Jean wore a sleeveless, thinly striped blue and white dress with white shoes; Melanie had on a lacy white ruffled blouse above a kneelength black skirt, dark hose, and black heels. Their faces were downcast, expecting the worst.

"Thank you for coming today. I've read the reports and would like your opinion of why the flavored condom campaign did not succeed."

Mary looked puzzled for a moment before speaking. "The problem was not with the product. After the session you helped us evaluate the product, a series of focus groups reinforced our conclusions. The vendors reported no significant return rate on purchases."

"I think 'Edible Worms' was an awful name for the product," Melanie murmured. "Those idiots in advertising convinced us it would be a great attention getter."

Jean snorted, "We would've done better with 'Mangled Baby Ducks' or 'Fruit Flavored Dicks'."

Mary shrugged, "So we crapped out. Re-branding would probably fix the situation, but I have a feeling you wouldn't trust us to do it."

Justin steepled his fingers and nodded. "You're right. The advertising division was purged yesterday, and the new team is getting settled as we speak. Research and Development is being reshuffled as well. Now for you: do you think there would be a place for you in another part of the Corporation?"

The women looked at him, amazed. Melanie said, "This is more than we can ask, sir. I know we deserve termination, but I need a job and the market's awful right now." The other two women nodded in agreement. "We'd be happy to sweep floors if there's openings in custodial."

"I want you to think about our last meeting," Justin said. "Was there anything in the course of that meeting left undone?"

Frantically, the women looked around, thinking hard. Justin smiled broadly and slowly moved his head back and forth while Mabel Travis gave him her best frown of disapproval. A full minute of semi-silent wonder was broken by the older woman, "What state was your boss in when you left the room?"

"When we left the room?" Mary said. "We left with a handful of notes and ready to make some decisions. He was standing in front of his desk..."

Melanie continued, "... with a large erection..."

"... we hadn't finished taking care of...oh, holy shit! We left you with blue balls," Mary finished. The three women looked at each other in fear. "Can you ever forgive us, sir? Damn. Why didn't you call us back immediately?"

Justin gave Mabel a look, and she continued the story. "He called me in to finish what you started. He was willing to put up with your absentmindedness since you were going to make him money." The looks on their faces was priceless. "Yeah, I couldn't believe it, either."

"Oh shit!" All three said, humiliated. Mary looked at him with pleading eyes. "If there's anything we can do to make it up to you, any personal favor, you only need say the word. I know you probably want to toss us out on the street, but like Melanie said, the job market is terrible and I'd anything to keep my job."

"Ditto," Jean said eagerly.

"I think something can be worked out," Justin said, smiling. "You did well in your entry level positions, and I think office supervision is something all three of you can do well. Where you will be posted is something I need to consider, and you will have an opportunity to influence my decision."

"He enjoyed how you sucked his cock, and if he fired you right now he couldn't expect you to do it again," Mabel said sarcastically in a low voice. "Please him well and he'll let you work in this building."

"Thank you, Mabel. It's good for someone to have a firm grasp of the obvious. You can take the clamps off, get the device and bring it in here." The older woman left immediately, leaving the door ajar, and returning with what appeared to be a leather bound portfolio. Silently, she laid in in front of her boss on his desk, revealing two beds of jagged edges about two inches from the inner edge. "Mabel gets to say what she wants to me as long as she pays a price. I don't expect this from you, but this is a lesson in how corporations work. All right, Mabel. You know what to do."

"Yes, sir." He moved aside, settling on the couch between Mary and Melanie. She moved behind the desk and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her deep purple bra again. Undoing the clasp, they fell out, the brown saucers adorned with their gold jewelry of pain. The older woman sat at the desk and released her nipples from confinement, wincing and squinting, then lifting her churns placed them on the iron bed, letting them rest on the sharp edges.

"I'm getting used to this, and he can't get enough of seeing these points digging into my skin," Mabel grimaced. "Hope this gets you hard, boss."

He nodded. "Ladies, I think now is a good time for you to disrobe. I'll give you two minutes stimulation each, and the first to get results will be rewarded. Mabel, the timer."

"Yes, sir." The three younger women were puzzled for a moment, then stood up to disrobe. Melanie was out of her clothes first, revealing an almost perfect body and the best boobs she could afford. Mary struggled a little bit, fiddling with her shirt cuffs, and revealed a long, lean body with pert breasts that were almost entirely nipple and a carpet that didn't match the curtains. Jean paid attention to Justin as she stripped for him, teasing him and revealing a slightly plump form that sported a rose tattoo on her left chest just above her well constructed mammary. She was on her knees first, pulling down his trousers and boxers, and welcoming his cock as it emerged from its lair. Her disappointment when her time was up was genuine.

Melanie was quite tentative as she licked the huge penis, working the delicate ridge under the head as she gently stroked its length until the timer sounded. Mary crawled over on all fours and took his massive member all the way down in a single gulp, reaching out to touch his balls with her tongue, gagging slightly. He couldn't believe how long she was able to hold her breath, and as she came up for air, her tongue was a whirlpool on the end of his cock. When her time was up, Justin said, "Let's go through the rotation again."

They went through again, working more frantically this time, massaging his balls as they took as much of his huge erection down their throats as they could, but in six minutes he hadn't ejaculated yet. "I think we need to do something else, ladies. Time to spend time on your backs, four minutes each."

Melanie frowned. "I don't think I can get him in all the way in. If I come back and blow you all the way on my own, as long as you want, even if it takes days, will you let me stay with the company?"

"How does Albuquerque sound?"

"Excellent. First thing Monday morning, sir?"

Mabel took out his diary and made notes. "Monday, September 8, 9:00AM. Melanie Evans eats your sperm. I have it down, sir."

"Pick them up and let them fall, Mabel," he said, "Mary, on the table and we'll increase the time to four minutes." Mabel finished writing, adjusted the timer, and picked up her tits by squeezing her nipples. At three inches elevation, he nodded and she let them drop on the unforgiving portfolio. Mary went to a round table near the couch and lay on her back with her butt at the edge. Justin walked over, putting the end of his monster cock at the entrance of her canal and massaging her clit with the head to get her juices flowing. The clock started, but Mary was so tight it took all four minutes to gradually work his cock all the way in.

Jean put her hands on his desk and wiggled her ass in invitation. She squealed in delight as he bottomed out and thrust back at him hard as he pounded her. "I didn't know fake tits could bounce that much," Mabel sniped in Jean's face.

"Clamps back on, Mabel," he said, and she captured her thick nubs with the sharp golden jaws once more. "Pull the chain, Jean. Why should I have all the fun?"

Jean gave the chain a couple of small tweaks, bucking back against him enthusiastically as he pumped her love canal from behind before a huge orgasm overtook her. She collapsed on the desk, trembling uncontrollably and gasping for air, as the timer sounded. "Sure, you don't want to change your mind, Mel?" she whispered hoarsely.

"It's tempting. How about four minute's head right now in exchange for Denver?"

"And Monday's still on?"

"Yes."

"Fine." Melanie came and knelt before him, sucking his balls for a minute and a half before licking the combined juices of her co-workers from his pole. Her mouth was barely large enough to admit his girth, but she focused on the first four inches, working it enthusiastically. When her time was up, he looked over at the woman on the table and said, "Let's ride again, Mary."

Mary wiggled her ass as he penetrated her again, and was able to take him without much problem. She ground her hips as he pounded her, making the table she was laying on wobble. Her face bloomed bright red and she orgasmed twice in four minutes of enthusiastic fucking. When he pulled out, she slid off on the floor, crawling up in a quivering ball with her hand between her legs.

"If you can't cum in four minutes, you can have my ass until you do," Jean chirped. "I've got some lube. Let me get you ready first." Taking a deep breath, she swallowed his long pole, deep throating him and humming with his dick fully inserted. He thought he was going to blow when she pulled out, bent over, wiggled her ass and opened her cunt for invasion. "Can I have your clamps?" she asked Mabel.

Mabel looked at Justin, who nodded. "Do I want these damn things off my nipples? Damn straight." Pulling them off, she attached them to the younger woman's nipples. "Ouch, God fucking shit dammit," she mewed, tenderly massaging her abused flesh to ease the pain.

Justin slid ten inches into her in one thrust, bringing her off again. Four minutes produced another climax for her, and after giving him her bottle, he greased her ass with two fingers. It took a long time for him to force his meat past her dark ring, but she fucked him as eagerly as before, slapping his legs hard with her butt as he sodomized her. At last, he howled as he spent himself inside her bowels.

Mary was snoring slightly as she dozed on the floor, and Melanie was almost dressed again. Jean turned around and licked him clean, making him quiver. He motioned Mabel to get out from behind his desk, and she picked up her prickly portfolio giving way to him, leaving her abused flesh to wobble in the air. Justin licked Mabel's nipples an little bit before motioning her to step aside. "Take a memo, Ms. Travis."

"Yes, sir."

"Mary Thompkins reassigned to head the office pool at New Orleans, starting two weeks from Monday. Melanie Evans provisionally reassigned to Office Manager, top floor, Denver, same date, if she makes her Monday appointment."

"You can count on me, sir. Looking forward to it," she said with a broad smile on her face, buttoning the last button before exiting.

"Now for you, Jean Jones. I feel the need for a Social Manager, someone to keep my personal life in order, make sure I don't forget anniversaries, receptions and other networking I need to do in person. An escort when it wouldn't be appropriate to attend an event alone. Is this something you feel up to?"

"Oh sir, yes sir, thank you, sir. I'll make you proud of me."

"I'm sure. Dress code the same as before, but understand I may have some special requests from time to time." He pulled the clamps off her nipples with a dramatic yank of the chain, drawing a scream, and motioned for her to dress. "Wake Mary up and give her the good news."

"Yes, sir."

Nudging her former boss, they dressed quickly and without words. After leaving, Mabel made some notes and looked up. "Anything else, sir?"

"Yes, I'd like to see the underside of your breasts." She grabbed her nipples and lifted them up as he liked, revealing some deep red marks. "Good, did it hurt?"

"Like hell, sir."

"Good, I like that. Please understand that I'll want your special services as well, in spite of bringing Jean up here."

"Sir, I didn't know you cared. You really miss your aunt Adele, don't you sweet boy? Same rate?"

"Of course."

"I hope Mary can adjust back to her husband's little dick after this. Jean's marriage is on the rocks anyway, so she'll be your willing slut. Melanie just found out she's pregnant, which is probably why she didn't want you to fuck her."

"Good to know. Never got blown by a pregnant woman before; I'll really look forward all weekend to creaming her tonsils Monday morning. Take your teeth out."

"You are so predictable." She knelt beside his chair and took his member in her mouth after removing her dentures. "Hmm, so you got it up again so soon after all that," she said around his organ, "lucky me."

"They only gave me one orgasm."

"Poor boy. Bet you want my nipples."

"We know each other so well." She lifted her abused mammaries and he reached down to twist the knobs, making her scream. It only took a minute for the muted vibrations of her agony to make him to empty his nuts down her throat, and she didn't stop sucking until he was completely dry and let go of her buds.

Mabel sat back on her heels and looked up at her employer indifferently, a glob of semen on her chin. "I hope that was satisfactory. When Jean comes up here, I get a vacation, right?"

"Yes, of course. She starts on Tuesday. Take a month; I'm leaving in a couple of weeks myself. Enjoy yourself."

"Very good sir. I'm going to love St. Tropez, and my tits will appreciate the neglect. Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon, Ms. Travis. Have a nice weekend."

12