The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And immediately jumped after her once again. But this time there was going to be no quarters given. We fought above and below the waterline, tickling and pushing each other underwater. Our hands were beginning to be less and less picky about what they grabbed, and at one point her hand slipped up from my thigh, underneath my boxers and directly onto my ass. Dasha squeezed her hand, feeling my butt. Above the water she said: "Ooohh David, you've really been working out!" And then she pinched me hard. I pushed her away as she was laughing, but now I was against the side of the pool.

I leaped onto her as she was trying to move away. I reached up and grabbed her waist, wanting to pull her back. But she twisted and my hands slipped. All the way down her wonderful ass, hips and thighs. A mere fraction of a second: my fingers were numb with bliss, my cock pulling on my blood like a vacuum. Slick skin, smooth flesh, perky ass. I felt her supple skin give way under my thumbs, and discovered instantly that never before had I felt such a wonderful body before.

Then immediately afterward I discovered something else: I was holding Dasha's thong in my hands. As if the long caress hadn't been enough, my face reddened even more and I threw it towards Dasha. She saw my discomfiture and laughed: "What's wrong David? Afraid I'll jump you without it?" My eyes widened just a bit. She saw it. "Oooohhh, that's what it is... Well, you're damn right I will!"

This time I really tried to get away as fast as I could. Because as embarrassing as geting out of the pool with a hard-on would be, it would be a lot worse if she noticed it by feeling it against her. Sadly, I didn't get to the ladder in time. She bear-hugged me from behind, with nothing on other than a bikini top. I could feel her mound against my boxers. We were sinking together, and I had to squirm around to free myself. In the fight we ended up facing each other and I felt my cock pressed against her belly. Her lower belly. She froze for a second and let me go, but I could hear her laughing all the way up underwater.

I couldn't look at her and slowly swam away, afraid that this time she'd berate me for good. But she didn't.

"Listen David." From the corner of my eyes I could see her putting her bikini back on.

"What?" I said, still unwilling to turn around.

"I don't mind. I really don't. Look at me David. You're 27 years old damn it! Not a little schoolboy. " Her tone was harsh, but she was smiling.

I turned and looked at her. "What?" I dumbly repeated, conscious that my face was still red and despite my embarrassment my cock was still hard.

"God I don't why you've suddenly become so prude! David, I'm you're sister and I know that guys don't have total control over their cocks..."

I nodded as she sat beside me on the stairs. My cock was still hard, but it was hidden by the shifting waves. "Yeah, but still... I *am* you're brother. I should be the last guy to have an... to have a..."

"An erection for me. Yes, I know. But would you be surprised to hear that you're the *first* guy to have one for me in months?"

"What?" I turned towards her.

"Oh...' she sighed deeply. "John hasn't been able to get it up for me for the last two or three months. You know how self-conscious I am... Can you guess how terrible it had been? And when I heard him masturbating in the next room, in the middle of the night, I knew that it was because he didn't think I was desirable anymore."

"Now wait a minute Dasha, it's not because—"

"Save it David. I don't care anymore. Not much anyway. " She took another sigh, more vigorous this time. "So please don't be ashamed. If we hadn't talked about it I would simply have considered it a wonderful compliment!" She giggled. "I would never have told you about it, but now that you know all this... I'm very happy to see that there's at least one cock that's happy to see me!"

And we laughed together at her comment. She got up and slowly walked down the stairs back into the pool. Once more, despite everything, my eyes were staring at her ass. So small and cheerleader-like, it could almost fit in my two opened hands. When Dasha spoke I realized that she had been looking at me, grinning.

"What? Looking at my ass? Are you only wondering whether you left a spank mark, or are you... *looking* at my ass?"

"Oh, damn it Dash... Don't tease me!" I was smiling by then.

"At least I see that you're not *that* embarrassed about this..."

And she dived down, letting me see her ass as she bent down and jumped. Too sweet. Way too sweet. I got up as she was underwater and quickly got inside. I was dying to masturbate and get rid of this tension, but the thought masturbating to my own sister was a bit too disturbing... And I knew I wouldn't be able to think about anyone else now, so I kept it all inside me.

Dasha joined me a few hours later for a late lunch and an idea: camping. We did a lot of such camping trips in the past, before she left for France, and I thought that those days were long over. We packed a few things in addition to my basic camping gear and were ready to go. Instead of driving to some remote location, Dasha wanted to stay on my land. And as we easily had a few walking days of distance in any direction, I agreed with her suggestion.

We walked a few hours in the afternoon and a few hours more until the sun began setting. We found a quiet spot, fire-safe, and set up the tent. It was small, but very light and designed for two: a few minutes was all it took to install. We had been picking up dry wood for the last twenty minutes or so and soon had the fire blazing. We ate our trail dinner and relaxed in the wilderness.

"So David, I can't believe that you don't have any girlfriend... With that body of yours, and all that money, I'd think you'd be fighting them off!"

"Well, the money's the real problem... I do meet a lot of women, but most people around here know who I am and just how rich I became a few years ago. Suddenly everybody's smiling at me, being overly friendly. So I never know if women are interested in me, or just my money. Sounds classic, but that's my situation..."

"I understand that, but David it's been a year since you last slept with a girl! Why not let the sexiest of those sluts into your bed for a few nights?"

"Oh come Dash, you know I'd never do that!"

"Why not? They're trying to get at your money! The least you could do is to get at their bodies!" We laughed together.

"I don't think so..."

"You have to find a solution, otherwise you're going to explode!" She smiled, looking at me sideways, "Or is that why you had that hard-on earlier?"

"Dasha! Stop it!" But I was laughing with her.

My little sister pulled out a surprise: a small bottle of Whiskey. Small, yet more than big enough to get us both drunk. And that's exactly what we did. The fire was great, the weather cooler but still nice, our reunion, her breakup with her dork, and a new beginning for the camping trips! All reasons to celebrate! Yet even though I didn't know if drinking myself into a drunken state was a good idea right now, I just stopped worrying and drank with Dasha...

Morning came and the sky was mostly cleared, although my head was not. The weather was still fine, but not as glorious as it had been yesterday. Our plan was to keep walking further, to the bigger lake I hadn't visited by land, and then head back. If we head out early, we could be there by two this afternoon. But if clouds come in...

The night had also been mostly clear: nothing weird happened between Dasha and me. She always slept in the nude, she said, but was decent enough to remove her clothes only when she was inside her sleeping bag. Still, seeing her with nothing but a sheer lace bra as she moved around was enough to double the length of my cock. Not a full erection, but a solid and heavy cock swinging between my legs. And I really didn't try to hide it, as it was peaking out of my boxers. Not that I was *that* well hung, but because the boxers were old and very short. Dasha laughed when she saw it, then whistled. In the state I was, I merely laughed with her and slowly got into my sleeping bag next to her. I could feel her body pressed against mine, but I quickly fell asleep. ...who the hell goes hiking with a bra like that?

We managed to shake off the hangover, Dasha faster than me as she was younger, but as I was in much better shape than she was I was able to keep a steady pace. And I had to admit that, as I was looking at those thin legs of hers some of the time, she was not the soft city girl I had dreaded. By mid-morning she was walking fast, with a good rhythm. So that's why, after a brief pause for lunch, we made it to the second and much bigger lake by two o'clock.

Dasha squealed like a little girl when she saw it and the small sandy beach beside. It was only ten feet deep by 30 feet wide, give or take a few feet, but apparently it was enough for my sister.

"The water's going to be pretty cold Dash..."

"I know, but all I want to wash the sweat off me and work on my tan!"

"That tan of yours, is that all you're working on?"

"Ah ah!" she replied mirthlessly. "What's the point of being on vacation if you don't work on your tan?"

"I'm not in vacation! This is my home." I replied, smiling.

"Well, sadly it's not mine. I don't know how long you'll tolerate me here, but eventually I'll have to go and find a place to live... Now, if you're still shy about nudity, turn around because I'm changing into my bathing suit right here!"

I did turn around, thinking that she *would* be leaving soon. I didn't want her to leave. Then again, I couldn't offer her to live with me, brother and sister living together. Could I? Some of my friends did that for College, but then again if she came to live with me it would be no temporary arrangement. Was that decent? did I really want this, knowing that I can barely control myself when she's teasing me?

All through those reflections, I often stole glances at her. Wow. She was wonderful in the sun, her long ginger hair whipping around in the wind. Thin, tall, with a bubbly ass and equally lively and bouncy breasts. She saw me looking at her and simply smiled back at me. She ran to the shore and tasted the water with her feet. Another squeal. I was sure that she wouldn't be able to dive, but she eventually did. When she came out, her nipples were poking out and her hair were covering half of her upper body.

By that time I had undressed and had nothing on but my swimsuit, but had no intentions of jumping in the lake. Of course, my sister had other ideas: she walked by slowly, talking about nothing important, but she jumped on me when she got close enough. She was wet and cold and she shock made me scream in surprise. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, forcing me to hold her against me. For a few seconds I tried to pull her off me for she was too cold, but soon her warmth finally got to me. Opened thighs, bikini clad pussy against my belly, breasts against my chest, arms around my neck, her face against my cheek...

How long had it been since any other girl had so wrapped herself around me? When I squeezed her tighter she felt the change and placed a hand behind my head. We both stopped laughing and enjoyed the moment for what it was. When she climbed down she looked at me with a peaceful smile, but didn't say a word. I thought that she would go find her blanket and lie down in the sun. Sadly, she saw my erection tenting my swimsuit and laughed.

"Oh no David! Aren't you ashamed of being hard for your poor, defenseless little sister?"

"Stop that... You're teasing the hell out of me and I won't bother trying to hide the result of your teasing anymore."

"*I'm* teasing you? As I recalled it was you who hugged me right there..."

She was right, of course, but that didn't explain her jumping up in my arms nearly naked! After that slightly embarrassing incident she did go to her blanket and lied down. Of course, she had to do it now, she asked me to put sunscreen on her back. By the time I had knelt beside her, her top was off. Not merely untied, but thrown to her side. I had knelt beside her, but then I realize that she was still teasing me, probably wanting my erection to become even more obvious, even more awkward.

So I grabbed the little bottle and straddled her thighs, just as I would have done had Dasha been my girlfriend. She didn't say a word, didn't even look back at me. My sister had a great back: very long and lean muscles, no blemishes or tattoos, no tan lines or ugly beauty marks, just a very beautiful back. But even though my hands were sliding all over it, my eyes couldn't move away from her ass. An ass that was only barely hidden by a thong. It was wonderful, not merely beautiful... Pert and perky, bubbling with sexiness, young curves in succulent contrast to the thinness of the rest of her body. Even though she was lying face down, and that my weight was preventing her from moving, it seemed like her ass was turned upward, outward until it shone like a red flower in the snow.

After a few minutes I had to stop and I moved to get up.

"Where are you going? You're not done yet..."

"What?"

"Do you want me to get a sunburn on my ass? If I do, you won't be able to spank me anymore..." and she giggled.

There were countless things I should have replied: you can do it yourself; you won't get a sunburn anyway, it's too late in the summer; I' not planning to spank you again; and the best one: shut your mouth you dirty tease! What did I reply? absolutely nothing. I opened the bottle, poured some cream and rubbed my hands together, nearly salivating.

When my hands finally touched her ass, both cheeks at the same time, my erection lurched in my swimsuit. I was already fully hard, but now I was twitching with pleasure. Her ass was decently firm, but it was most importantly tender. Not soft like a lazy girl's ass, but just perfectly tender, between firm and soft. My hands were feeling it every which way, pinching it lightly, pulling her cheeks apart, up or in circles, massaging it and tracing the fine line between her asscheeks and thighs. At one point I even slipped one thumb under her thong and caressed her skin from her lower back nearly all the way down to her anus.

Still, even though I was clearly not trying to apply sunscreen, Dasha was silent. I did a series of full-hand squeezes, pulling her flesh up before letting it bounce back down, amazed at the young ass. I even pushed my thumbs deeper than they had a right to be between her legs, then pulled her flesh to the side as my hands moved apart. I could see her pussy lips stretching slightly out of her thong, then slipping back underneath. I even dared to slap her cheeks lightly from the side, watching them jiggle a few times. Then a few slaps from above, to see them flowing and bouncing back up... I was in heaven.

Eventually I had to stop. I got up, turned around and dove into the lake to cool down, not even registering the cold water shock. When I looked back, Dasha had propped herself on her elbows and was looking at me. She smiled, clearly winked at me, and lied back down. Once more I fought the urge to masturbate in the lake, but the much too cold water was preventing any kind of sustained erection in any case. But it was clear that I was building up some serious sexual tension here!

I got back out and lied down beside Dasha to warm myself up. the rest of the afternoon and evening went by without a hitch. We didn't talk about the ass massage I had given her, but we had a lot of fun talking for hours. The weather was turning though. My tent was a good one, but not exactly built to resist rain. We found a spot underneath huge trees and hoped that it would be all right.

We went to bed with a few sips of whiskey, but nothing like yesterday. I stayed awake longer, enjoying the feeling of her body against mine, even through the sleeping bags. And knowing that she was completely naked was also a thrill. I heard her falling asleep and I relaxed beside her, hearing the first drops of rain falling around us. Not a storm but a summer's end rainfall. Before falling asleep I hoped that the tent would not leak...

Unfortunately it did. I woke up a few hours later, and even though the rain had stopped, my entire left leg was wet and really cold. I slipped out of my sleeping bag and saw that there was a small pool of water against the left wall. Looking all around, I was relieved to find no more leaks. Dasha woke up as I was looking around.

"What's wrong?" she whispered, even though we were completely alone.

"The damn tent's got a leak."

"Oh. Well, it' not raining anymore at least..."

"No. Are you wet?" I didn't even realize what I had just asked until she replied.

"Not anymore. "

Damn! Had the tease been masturbating in her bag? Is that what she was really saying? She giggled and confirmed my thoughts...

"Er, OK then. But *my* bag's drenched. I'm going to dress and sleep over it."

"Don't be silly, ...silly! You'll freeze and won't sleep at all. Come here with me. We can share mine."

"I'll never fit in there Dash."

"Sure you will."

"Ok, but put something on first. "

"What? Oh not this again! Please David..."

"I'm serious. At least put your panties back on."

"What panties? I have no panties with me."

A pause. "Put your thong then."

Dasha sighed in the complete darkness, but managed to find her thong. She made it snap against her hips. "Here, satisfied? No come here, I'm freezing!" I heard her unzipping the side of her sleeping bag. I tried lying down on my back, but I would never be able to close the bag. Dasha, probably knowing this as well, was already on her side, facing away from me. I knew what I had to do, but I was not sure I ready to do it. I had to spoon my baby sister, trapped inside a sleeping bag, with an old pair of boxers and a thong for decency. This was going to be hard.

I managed to zip up the bag and settled against Dasha. I could feel her warm skin all over mine, from her back and ass to her thighs, calves and feet. My face was also lying right against her hair. She smelled good, of the forest, of the lake, of her... I didn't know what to do with my upper arm, and decided to place it on my hip. It was uncomfortable, but I was not about to slip it between my sister's breasts, as is usual in that position.

I woke up with a start, still in the middle of the night, with my arm warmly nestled right were I didn't want it to go. I could feel the skin of her breasts, hot and sweaty, lying against my forearm. Dasha's arm was above mine, but she wasn't holding my hand. My cock was already pumping its way, in fits and twitches, to a nasty erection. Slipping out from my boxers it was pulling them up, freeing itself and rubbing against my sister's ass.

How the fuck did things like that happen so fast! My brain was down in my cock, I was hot, holding a marvelously beautiful girl in my arms, breathing in her smell, my nose buried into her nape, lost in her hair... What was I to do? Softly I pulled my arm away from her breasts and moved it down until I was cupping her left breast. Her skin was so warm and soft; shivers ran down my arm. Her nipple was soft and fully relaxed in my hand, the fully developed breast pliant and yielding under my fingers.

I began exploring Dasha's breast with my fingers slowly, not wanting to wake her up. Whenever I squeezed a finger I felt her compact breast reacting, bulging under my other fingers. When I squeezed my fingers all in sequence her breast seemed to dance under my palm. I couldn't feel any fat, any over-softness: Dasha's breasts, at 21 years of age, late-bloomers, were all flesh, all breasts, a thriving sensual delight.