The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

Her Daddy's wonderfully big cock sliding in and out of her hot tight little cunny as she breathed out at him, "Love, your big cock, Daddy, fuck me, Papa. Oohhhgod, Daddy, nnnn, fuck my little cunny, Daddy. You like fucking my little cunny don't you, Papa. Like your little girl's cunny wrapped around you, my little pussy, don't you, Daddy. Like having your big hard daddy-cock in your little girl's creamy little pussy, don't you, Papa."

Emma cooed to her father's cock sawing in and out of her, going so deep inside her and then drawing back out. She leaned in close to father's ear and whispered perversely, "Fuck your little girl, Papa, nnnnnhh, your big hard daddy-cock in my little pussy, so good in me, wanted you in me Papa, so long now. Mmmm, Papa, you're so big in my little pussy, Daddy. Fuck your little girl, Daddy, your good girl, Daddy. Ohhh, mmm, nnnnnn, Papaaaa, yesss, love fucking your cock, Papa. My father's cock, nnn, yes. You do don't you, Papa, need it. Your little girl needs it, your cock, Papa, need it in my little pussy" she gushed in little bursts. "Need your cock in me. Nnnnn, Papa. Let me be your little girl from now on, Papa. Never want it, to stop, Papa." Emma spread her legs wide for him, for his thick prick in her. She opened her hot little cunt to her Daddy's thick long cock stretching her, plunging into her, "Yesss, harder, Daddy. So deep, nnnn, so deep in me."

The look in her father's eyes made Emma clamp her tight little pussy around his hot pulsing prick. She found his rhythm, sucked as he pulled, and opened as he pushed, released as he pulled, and pressed her bald vulva up to his groin as he pushed. Back and forth they rode each other, fucking each other, madly, passionately, wickedly, a Daddy and his little girl, Emma and her father, alone together in the cabin out in the middle of the prairie. Incestuous lovers, father and daughter, the Reverend and his little Em.

Joshua leaned to the side of Emma's ear, softly growled as he arched his back, his shoulders, thrust himself into her.

"Daddy loves fucking your, beautiful little cunny, baby. Daddy has wanted to fuck my little girl, for so long. Wanted to slide my cock inside your hot little pussy, wanted to suck your gorgeous breasts, baby, and we're going to fuck each other, whenever we want to now my sexy little baby. We'll need to save each other often now, baby. Daddy loves you. Love being in you, Emma. Daddy loves being in you child. We'll keep each other safe, the devil away, with each other, Em."

The Reverend Joshua watched his little Emma's eyes smile with wanton love and lust and delight in hearing her Daddy say those words, his big cock gliding, fucking in and out of her. Her eyes so soft and opening and closing with his thrusts in a state of absolute divine pleasure, ecstasy, her handsome father's big thick hard cock sliding in and out of her, her looking up into his unfathomably hot eyes, his cock stretching her sopping wet little cunny.

The Reverend watched his little Em breathe, mouth, the words, "Love you ... Papa. Love ... your cock in me, Papa. Fuck me... Daddy. Fuck your naughty little girl, your wicked, little girl, fuck me with your big cock, Daddy, ohhhhhh, Papa, yes" as she wrapped her legs around her father's legs, as she pulled him to her tightly with her heels, stretched her little body under him, raised her knees for him, took his big cock deep inside her gliding in and out of her dripping wet little pussy.

Emma kissed her father's cheek, his ear, again, and again whispering "love you fucking me, Daddy. Love your cock in me, Papa" as she began cumming again on her father's cock, humping her little pussy up to him faster and faster. "Nnnnnn, Papa, fuck me, fuck my little pussy, Daddy. Ooooh Daddy, cumming, Dadddy."

When Joshua realized his little girl was cumming on his cock, her cumming pushed him over the edge. He thrust his cock deep into little Emma's sweet little pussy until he felt the head of his cock reach her deepest place and began cumming in his little girl, holding himself inside his little Emma, cumming inside his little girl, hugging her to him, her hugging him to her.

"Oh god, Em, oh my little fucking baby, Daddy's cumming inside you, Daddy's cumming in you baby."

Emma pulled her father into her, hooking her heels behind his calves, wrapping her arms around his broad muscled shoulders, whispered out, "Nnnnn, Daddy, yessss, cum in me, Papa" her father's cock exploding inside her, her father cumming in her warm little belly.

Continued ... Chapter IV: Lovers, The Taboo Broken

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers