The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reverend did as his daughter said, stepped back into the hot water up to his calves, and then looked at Emma looking down at his hugely hard cock her fingers loosely around it as she squeezed it again, and again.

"Now you, Em" her father said with a gentle growling soft voice, full of hunger for his daughter pulling her toward him in the tub, them chuckling together, her stepping into the hot water in her gown, its hem under the water, the water climbing the fabric.

Joshua could see his little girl's thighs through the gown, her knees, her hips, her soft little belly in the firelight. He beamed love and lust and want at his lovely daughter, looked at her smiling softly.

"You are so lovely, baby. Turn around for me, Em, slowly baby, Daddy wants to look at you, child."

Emma looked into her father's loving eyes and slowly turned for him, his eyes on her, her pussy wet, her breasts throbbing hot, her liking her father's eyes on her.

Her back to him, she looked over her shoulder, smiling at the hungry look on her father's face. She felt herself arch her back, push her bottom out, her chest up, her long silky hair draping down her back.

Her white gown contrasting against his nakedness, Joshua moved against her bottom, resting his hands on her slender shoulders.

Emma could feel his hot hard nakedness glowing in the firelight, his cock, hard and throbbing hot press into her bottom, into her lower back through her thin billowy gown, her entire being tingling under it. Her father's hot thighs against the backs of her legs gave her a tremendous feeling of a closeness she'd never experienced as her father's hands moved down her sides.

They had never stood this close, like this, her father's front to his daughter's back. Her Papa's thighs pressed into the backs of hers, lovers, hot, sweaty wet in the steam, their bodies singing with desire. The moment bonded them in an entirely new way.

Her father's chest hot against her back his shoulders so broad they consumed her, Emma's voice so soft her father's cock hardened even more Emma breathed out "You feel so good, Daddy" as she arched her back, pushed her bottom against her father's raging hard cock. "I feel all of you, Papa" her wrists and hands around her father's thighs, pulling him against her, pushing her bottom against his throbbing erection through her gown, her tender shoulders into his arms, her back into his chest.

The hot water felt good on her legs, and the steam rising up under her gown made her little cunny tingle and ache as her father the Reverend kissed and nuzzled the side of Emma's face from behind her.

"Nnnn Papaaa, that, feel so good. Mmm your kisses, making me so hot again, Daddy" she breathed almost out one word at a time.

He kissed her hair, his chest hot-warm through her gown on her back. She felt him move his hands on either side of her to the fronts of her tender, sensitive thighs his groin pressed against her bottom.

Her little cunny gushed hot, that buttery feeling in her belly urgent. Emma felt like she was swirling, swaying under her father's touches, him silent, only the sound of his breathing against her. The fire crackling, he moved his hands upward sliding his long fingers hot into the swell between her legs, bunching her nightdress in his hands as he did.

He was rougher now, hungry for her. His fingers cupped and curled under her little pussy through the soft gown, pulling up, and her to him, grinding his cock against his daughter's soft little bottom.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, nnn touch me, Papa" raising onto her tiptoes, reaching back with her arms over and around her father's neck giving her father full access to her hot trembling body.

"Nnnn, Papaaaa, oh god Daddy, your fingers, nnn" her body melting, pressing back, her father's cock between the globes of her bottom, "you're, ... you're making me so wet, Papa" the large head of her father's cock rubbing on her little bottom. Emma gasped imagining her father there, inside her, inside her little bottom. She felt herself become slippery soaking wet arching her back, breathing out hard, and fast.

"Nnnn, Daddy, nnnn my breasts, Papa, touch my breasts, need you to" pushing her bottom hard into her father's groin, uncertain whether to tell her father she wanted him to take her bottom, too, that she wanted him to have all of her, to have her, everywhere.

Her swollen aching breasts in his cupping hands, fondling her breasts, pulling on her aching swollen nipples, her father's hot delirious kisses, her father's mouth on her shoulders, him devouring her in his strong arms. "Want you ... to fuck my bottom, too, Daddy" she breathed out in a quivering gush, shaking all over as she did, her voice so soft "Please, Papa, in me, want your cock in me Papa, everywhere, Daddy."

Joshua was all over his little girl, touching her everywhere, making her moan, lose her balance, her legs crumpling under her, him holding her up, making her hotter still, arching her back just so, her father's raging hard cock pressed against her little bottom, against her wet little cunny.

Joshua was grinding himself into little girl through her gown, his daughter, whispering hot naughty wicked things to his little Em.

"Mmmm, Em, yes lil baby, Daddy wants to fuck your little bottom too, lil baby" cupping his daughter's full firm breasts, kneading them out toward her puffy hot nipples. "Daddy wants to slide inside my little girls's little bottom, too" growling, humming, his mouth biting down on Emma's shoulder, purposely pressing the head of his hugely swollen cock to his little girl's bottom.

"Ohhh, Papa, nnnnyes there Papa, want you there, Papa. Make me your good girl, Daddy. Fuck my little bottom, Papa, take my bottom. I want you to have my little bottom too, Papa. Whenever you want me, Daddy" she gushed out in a chorus of need.

"Mmmm, lil baby, yes" her father almost snarled. "Daddy's going to fuck your little bottom, child. You belong to Papa, lil baby. Daddy's going to slide inside you, slide inside your soft cottony little bottom. Daddy's going to make your little ass mine, too" the Reverend growled hot against his daughter's cheek.

"Yessss, your's Papa" Emma groaned squeezing her father's thighs in her fingers behind her. "Your's Papa" she mewled her feet spreading further apart to give her father better access, to her hot little cunny, his thick hard cock firmly in the crack of her bottom, sliding up and down through her bottom, along her lower back.

Emma felt the dampness of her father's pre-cum through her gown and the thought made her quiver. Her father's cum, her father's seed. She sighed and arched her back again, trying to touch more of it against her hot throbbing humming little cunt, the idea of her father buried inside her, cumming deep in her little belly making her quiver and shake, her father's cock, shooting his incestuous seed deep into her warm wanton little cunt, deep into her warm little belly.

The Reverend wrapped around her, her father's familiar smell all around her, Emma groaned,

"Ohh Daddy, your ... your cock is so hard, Papa, I can feel it throbbing, Daddy. It wants me too, Daddy. I make your cock hard, don't I, Papa?" prodding her father with what she knew he wanted. "You want my little pussy don't you, Papa? You want to fuck your little girl again, don't you? My tight, wet lil cunny, don't you, Papa?" Emma was making her self pant with want. "My father wants to fuck me. Wants to, ... cum in me. Nnnn Daddyyy. The devil, Papa. So wicked. I ... want your cock in me, Papa, you ... to fuck me Daddy."

The Reverend groaned, growled "Mmmm, lil baby, yesssss, you make Daddy hard, little baby. Yesss child, Daddy wants my lil girl's tight little cunny, your warm wet soft little pussy wrapped around my cock, child. Yesss, Daddy wants to fuck my little girl's lil cunny again. Papa wants to cum inside you, child. Mmm, such a naughty lil baby for Daddy. Baby? Daddy is going to fuck your little bottom, too, baby" the Reverend said just to make Emma hot. "Daddy is going to slide inside your hot wet little cunny, and then Daddy is going to fuck your tight little bottom" he whispered so hotly Emma shook all over, her body undulating at her father's words.

"UhnnnnnDaddy, nnnn, yesss my pussy, Daddy, ... my little bottom, Daddy."

Joshua bent his knees and lowered himself slightly, pressed his cock against Emma's bottom. "Mmmm, here lil baby?" he asked lasciviously as he raised back up, his cock sliding up between the cheeks of her bottom. "Is this where you want Daddy, lil baby" through her gown "to fuck your little bottom, child?" pressing Emma to open her legs even further, to lean forward, arch her back, give her Daddy her bottom. The Reverend took full advantage, sliding his hands up across her belly, his hands cupping Emma's ripe swollen breasts through her gown.

"Mmm, Em, Daddy loves your breasts, lil baby. Papa loves my little girl's big tits" squeezing them kneading them pulling on her swollen hard nipples. "Does this feel good, baby?" his rigid hard cock hot against his little girl, her swollen breasts cupped in her father's big hands, his pulling, squeezing her aching nipples.

"Nnnnnnyess, Daddy. Don't stop, nnnn, Dadddy, feel so good in your hands, Papa, so warm inside, Papa, I feel it all the way inside me, Daddy." Emma's knees went weak. "Mmm, Daddyyy, feels so good, don't stop" she groaned pushing back into her father, pushing her aching hot tits into his big hands. "Squeeze my breasts harder Daddy, pull on my nipples Papa, they ache so much, Papa" she hummed and moaned.

Emma closed her eyes, her weight sagging into her father's arms under hers. Her mewls and moans and squeaks of pleasure, her Papa's hot-warm hands, her Papa's hands encircling her swollen throbbing breasts, kneading, squeezing, pulling, making her little cunny gush with heat.

Joshua stood over Emma, his arms around her, looking down at her breasts in his hands. Kneading them, milking them, her nipples between his big fingers.

"Mmm, Daddy wants to suck your nipples, Em, Daddy wants to suck my little girl's nipples" sliding his hugely hard cock up and down through Emma's gown and into the groove of her little bottom.

Emma pressed back against the heated friction of her father's cock, his hardness making her gush out her breaths, her mouth open, her eyes closed, his hands kneading her swollen hot breasts, him all around her, sliding against her cunny from behind, pushing into the lips of her slippery little cunny.

"Baby? Your little pussy belongs to Daddy" he growled as he squeezed her breasts harder, pulled on her nipples, his mouth at her neck, kissing, biting.

"Ohhh god Daddy, nnnyyesss your's Papa, belongs to you Papaaa" her arms her hands and wrists clasped behind her father's neck giving him full access to her fiery hot breasts through her gown, to her belly, her sweet little pussy as she ground her bottom against her father's erection. "Daddy, I want your baby in me, Papa."

Emma turned her head and nuzzled her father's neck as he lifted and squeezed and cupped her breasts together through her gown.

"Nnnnnuhhh Papaaa, ohhhh Daddy, love your hands on me, Daddy" Emma moaned as her faher mouthed and kissed and bit her long neck, pushing her gown from her shoulder with his chin, kneading her breasts as she squeezed her legs together, around her father's cock.

"Nnnnn, Daddy, touch me with it, Daddy" his thighs holding her tight between his, his throbbing hot hard cock pushing through her gown into the slick juices of her dripping hot wet little cunt.

The Reverend moved his hands down to her thighs again. She felt his fingers cinching up her gown, higher and higher until his hands were on her tender little hips, his voice a long steady growl.

"Lil baby, Daddy's going to fuck you" her gown around her waist. "Daddy is going to make you cum on my cock, child" her glowing hot thighs, her flat soft rounded little belly. "Mmm, baby, you're going to make me cum inside you, Em" her wet dripping creamy little cunny bare and exposed.

Emma quivered all over her father's words.

"Daddy's going to slide my big hard cock inside you, little baby" he whispered over the crackling fire, her little cunny swollen wet and shiny, steam and sweat beading on her delicate soft skin. Her father's long fingers pressing into her, pushing inside her aching hot little pussy. Father and daughter, standing in the water all alone in the cabin just the two of them on the farm, the night around them their kingdom.

"Nnnn Papa, yes, mmmmm want you to fuck me again, Papa. Want you in me, Papaaa. Put it in me Daddy" she practically whimpered in heat trying to hang on to her father's neck, trying to raise and hold up one leg so he could enter her.

Joshua was on fire. No woman had ever made him so incredibly hot, so incredibly animalistic. Emma was writhing under his touches, pushing into him, pressing her hot little cunt to his cock.

He bent his knees to lower himself until his cock was between Emma's legs, under her, her gown pulled up around her waist, cinched over her tender little hips.

Rigid hard, the full length of his swollen daddy-cock touching up under Emma's dripping hot little cunny, her pussy lips straddling the thick hot girth of her father's raging hard erection, urgent between her young tender legs, Joshua felt a rush of bestial excitement as he slid his hands under her gown to touch the head of his cock in front of his little Emma, his cock protruding from between her shaking legs, and almost lifted her on the length of his cock. He pulled back to rub his cock across her entire vulva, sliding himself through her slippery little cunny as Emma began rocking her hips.

"Nnnn, ohhhh, ohhh god, Dadddyyy" sliding her cunt on his swollen thick cock, her father's cock, sliding through her hot little cunny, sawing back and forth, his long thick daddy-cock as his fingers touched her, his fingers gripping between her legs.

"Mmmmmm, babyyyyy, fucking my cock through your lil pussy, so soft, so slippery wet, Em, mmmmm, lil baby" opening her as he used his thumbs to rub over her slick shiny mound, her clit. "You're so wet, child" his huge cock sliding mercilessly through her tender wet folds, his breath hot on the side of her face.

Like two rutting animals the Reverend squeezed his daughter to him supporting her full weight on the girth of his thick swollen hard cock, her hands around his neck.

Her father's chin over her shoulder, her face against his, her breath hot and ragged on their faces, Emma breathed out in a mewling hot whimper "Nnnnn, Papaaa, want ... to be your good girl, Daddy. Show you how good I can fuck your cock, Papa. Fuck your cock in my pussy, Papa. Put it in me, Daddy" pushing back at her father, rocking her tender bare little hips back and forth, rolling her hips fucking herself on the top of her father's meaty hot erection sliding between her slippery thighs.

Her cream running down her legs, her gown up over her little hips sandwiched between them, her lovely hips and bottom bare and thrusting against her father, he kissed and mouthed her neck, her shoulders, her breasts sweaty hot jiggling and shaking and bouncing under her gown.

"Baby, take Daddy's cock in your hands, lil baby" he breathed hot over her shoulder. "That's my good girl. Make yourself feel good with Daddy's cock, child. Mmmm yesss, that's my girl."

Emma did what she was told, taking her hands from behind her father's neck, and reaching under the front of her gown to take her father's cock protruding from between her legs in front of her.

She groaned when she felt him, how thick he was, how hard he was, how big her father's cock was between her tender little thighs, sliding through her bald little slit.

Emma's body lit up, rocked and gyrated, her little hips humping at her father's hugely hard cock. She couldn't help herself, her sopping wet creamy little cunt slipping and sliding and wriggling on the Reverend's big hard cock.

Riding his erection, his full length filling the length of her shiny hot wet little cunny, Emma pulled his cock back and up to rub her screaming little clit on the wide back of her father's cock sliding between her legs. The thickness and meaty heat of her father's cock in her little hands, she stroked hi, curled her palm over the big head of her father's raging hard cock.

Her eyes closed, her bare little bottom lifting and pressing into her Daddy's soft warm groin, Emma's mouth hung open, her nightgown bunched up around her waist, her tender little hips damp and humping, sliding her pussy, slippery hot wet as she fucked herself with her father's cock.

The Reverend reached around Emma's shoulders to untie the lace-tie holding her gown closed. "Papa wants all of you, Em" he practically hissed, his daughter pulling on his cock, her wet little creamy hot cunny sliding back and forth over him. "Papa wants your big tits in my hands" thrusting his hips through Emma's squeezing thighs, through her hot, creamy wet little cunny.

"Daddy wants you again, lil baby. Daddy wants to fuck my little girl again" her father's words making Emma tremble with excitement. "Papa wants to be deep inside you, Em. Deep inside my little girl. Want you to cum on Papa's cock, child. Want to cum inside my daughter, cum deep in your little belly, Em."

Emma gushed to the image of him cumming inside her. The Reverend pulled the lace ribbon of Emma's gown all the way out so her gown would open down the front, exciting little Emma even more. She arched her back to thrust her swollen hot breasts forward, anticipating Daddy's bare hands, rocking her creamy wet little cunny on Daddy's cock, her hard nipples jutting out, her breasts jostling in the firelight.

Emma was so hot rubbing on her father's throbbing hard silky soft cock. She felt him lean to one side, heard him pick up the bowl they used to bathe, felt him raise his arm behind her and felt the rush of hot steamy refreshing water pour down over Daddy's head onto her back, her shoulders, down her front across her bare breasts, pour down along her arms and across her little hands around her father's cock. Her splayed open gown clung dripping hot steamy wet to her chest, her glistening steaming swollen breasts open to the night air bouncing and shaking and swaying as she held tight against Daddy's cock, rubbing it, pulling it against her hot little cunt.

Emma was beside herself in a sexual heat, squeezing the head of her father's raging hard cock throbbing hot in her hands. She felt her nipples quake and vibrate, begging Daddy to touch them.

"Mmmm, my nipples, Papa, pull on my nipples, please, Papa. My breasts, feel them Daddyyy" she pleaded. "They ache Papa, need you to touch them, Papa."

The Reverend poured a full bowl of hot steaming water down Emma's front in answer. The water beading on her breasts collected in her cleavage as she squeezed her arms together holding his massively hard erection with both hands between her legs, her breasts singing out.

Pulling his hugely thick hard cock hot and pulsing up into her smooth bald crack, jacking Daddy's cock, pulling on father's incestuous cock, her little hands rubbing all around the head of Daddy's cock, Emma bent her knees, riding her father's cock sliding all along her puffy little pussy so smooth and creamy wet.

She rubbed him across her bottom, back and forth in a sexy, frenzied rocking grind. She moaned and mewled and whimpered, repeating "Daddyy, oh Dadddy, ohh Papa, nnnhhohgod Daddy, mmm Daddy, feels so good, Papa, nnnnnhh squeeze my breasts Daddy, pull my nipples, Papa, ohhh god Daddyyyy, fucking my Daddy, fucking my father's cock, nnnnn Papa" reveling in her incestuous wicked words, her lust leaning her weight back against her father's solidness behind her, fucking his big thick cock between her legs.