The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 02: Kelly and Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Kelly, this is unreal."

"What do you think? Do you still want to run away?"

"I... I don't know. It's too much."

"Come on, Gemma. Let's play together. We can take turns."

Gemma found it hard to think. The feeling of Kelly's cock pressed against her nipple was so distracting. Having the finger in there had felt wonderful – it had felt not unlike having a finger inside her pussy, but also somehow different. Because it was in her upper body, rather than down between her legs, it felt a little more intimate, in some way. It was closer to her face, closer to her heart. Now that Kelly's huge cock was in position, ready to penetrate, with Gemma's milk still trickling slowly out onto it, she wanted to feel it inside her too.

"Please, " she whispered, "fuck me."

"You're not going to run away?"

"No, I want to stay. I want to play."

"Wendy, Gemma can have her body back now."

"Command received. Implementing changes."

Like being hit by a wave, Gemma was suddenly aware of every muscle in her body, and that they were once more at her command. Without wasting a second, she raised her hands to the sides of her huge breasts. Pushing them together slightly, to hold them steady, she leaned forward and allowed the weight of her upper body to push directly down on Kelly's cock.

At first, the head of Kelly's massive cock just pressed against the nipple, pushing at it uncomfortably. But then Gemma could feel the opening of her nipple begin to stretch and yield, wider and wider, and all of a sudden it was wide enough. Kelly's cock popped inside and slid straight up Gemma's milk-slickened passage, coming to a rest with half of it buried inside. The effect upon both girls was sudden and profound. Kelly made a noise somewhere between a moan and a yelp, Gemma's breast was such a snug fit, holding her cock firmly all the way between the tip and Gemma's nipple. Gemma moaned with pleasure too, the feeling of having something so large in her breast was unimaginable, but all the nerve endings were firing and sending an uninterrupted stream of pleasure messages straight to her brain. When she had recovered from the shock, she looked down to witness the sight of Kelly's thick cock disappearing into her breast, the nipple now little more than a stretched pink halo encircling it, smeared with that peculiar rainbow-coloured precum.

Gemma looked at her right nipple for comparison. It was, in itself, fairly large, having grown massively along with her boobs. She moved her right hand so that her fingertips were over the top of it, and then with began to seek out the opening for herself. Kelly watched with great interest, suppressing her desire to start pounding away at Gemma's breast, lest it should interrupt the exploration that Gemma was currently performing.

Gemma slipped a fingertip inside and groaned happily. She couldn't believe how sensitive her breasts were to being penetrated – Kelly hadn't specifically asked Wendy to make it feel so good, but she supposed that it must be implicit, based upon the weird porn videos that Wendy had been watching. Gemma pushed another finger inside to join the one that was already there, and buried them as deep as she could in the warm, milky space. They were snugly encased in there, but not too tight. She withdrew her fingers as far as the second knuckle, and then tried to spread them as wide as she could. Her nipple yielded easily, as the other one had, and she felt a steady trickle of milk pour down onto her hand.

Kelly had been watching all this with great pleasure, and her cock was now starting to hurt from being denied for so long. From where she sat, she gave two small gyrations with her hips, just enough to allow her to give two small, slow thrusts into Gemma's breast, which alleviated her frustration somewhat.

"Hey, Gem, do you want me to see if I can find something for that one too?"

Gemma could only pant and nod. Kelly started scanning around the room for anything that could function as a dildo. Nothing suitable was apparent.

"Wait, " panted Gemma, "you don't need to do that. You could just... grow something?"

It took Kelly a second to figure out what Gemma was saying, but once it finally sank in, it seemed so obvious.

"Wendy, give me a second dick."

"Command received. Implementing changes."

The girls watched Kelly's crotch as a small bump appeared above her cock, growing quickly outwards and thickening slightly until it was a smooth flesh cylinder, about 5 inches long. The growth then slowed as the surface started to take on more details, until it finally came to a stop, 7 inches long, fully erect, and looking as if Kelly had been born with it. It pointed between Gemma's breasts, and Kelly could see the multicoloured precum already starting to squeeze from the tip.

"Nice, but it needs to be the same size as the other one, and they need to be side by side. Surprised you couldn't figure that out for yourself, Wendy."

Kelly's groin then rearranged itself before their eyes, her first cock moving across to the right, and her new one dropping into position alongside it, while growing its extra inches until it rested in Gemma's cleavage. The girls' eyes met, and lust flared between them. They knew that what was about to happen was going to be sensational for both of them. Their pulses were racing and their insides were fluttering with anticipation.

Gemma lifted herself off of Kelly until just the head of Kelly's right cock was still inside her left breast. Gemma still had two fingers sunk deep inside her other tit, splayed apart to stretch her nipple as wide as she could. As she drew these fingers out to make room for Kelly's massive new dick, she kept her fingers spread apart, and through the two-inch gap between her fingertips Kelly could see the pink, muscular inner walls of Gemma's breast, glistening with milk, and inviting her in.

Kelly knew that there was no need to wait any longer. She guided her cock head towards the gaping opening and Gemma's fingers were forced aside as the tip slid easily into place. Both girls were craving the sensations that were due to follow next, and Gemma immediately pressed herself down on Kelly, so that both of her enormous cocks were forced inside to about half of their length. The feeling was exquisite, Gemma's soft breasts encased so snugly around Kelly's immense dicks, the pleasure seemed more than twice as intense as when they were doing it with only one.

"Hey, I reckon you'd be able to fuck me better if you were standing?" suggested Gemma.

Kelly nodded agreement, and carefully she stood up, trying to keep herself inside Gemma's boobs. She was a little too high up to be comfortable, so she kicked off her shoes.

"Push your breasts together, " commanded Kelly, "the closer you can get your nipples, the deeper I'll be able to go."

Gemma responded by adjusting her hold on her breasts, pushing them together at the front until the nipples were nearly touching.

"How's that?"

"Let's see, shall we?" smiled Kelly.

Kelly placed her hands firmly on Gemma's shoulders and then with one slow motion pulled Gemma towards her, while driving her hips smoothly but forcefully forwards. Inch by inch, Gemma's breasts took in more and more of her length, and the girls both gasped with delight as those magnificent cocks found their way deeper and deeper inside, until Gemma felt them start to push up against her ribcage and they both knew that they could go no deeper.

Looking down, Gemma could no longer see Kelly's cocks at all. The remaining inches that had been unable to fit inside her were covered up by the bunched-up fabric of Kelly's skirt, which had been clean when she put it on earlier but was now covered in many new stains from various sources, most white, but others of all colours of the rainbow.

"Oh, this is unbelievable!" moaned Gemma. "Please, fuck me. I want you to fuck me so deep and hard! I want your cum inside me!"

Kelly needed no further encouragment. The inside of Gemma's breasts were so wet with milk and Kelly's precum, her cocks glided smoothly in and out barely any resistance at all, making loud sloppy noises that only added to the girls' arousal. The pace quickened and Kelly moved her hands to Gemma's breasts, and together the two of them squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh as it rippled with the force of Kelly's thrusts. Gemma could feel the heads of Kelly's twin cocks bashing against her ribs with every stroke – it hurt, but the pain just made the whole experience even more thrilling.

"Oh god, I'm cumming..." gasped Kelly.

"Yes, yes!" panted Gemma in reply.

Kelly gave two more short, sharp thrusts and then buried her cocks deep inside, and waited for the orgasm to hit. They twitched twice, and then erupted forth in a thick jet of warm cum. Kelly threw her head back and uttered a sound, somewhere between a growl and a roar, as she emptied herself deep inside Gemma's tits.

Gemma felt Kelly's cock twitching as the final vestiges of the orgasm faded, and then made a little mewling cry as she felt Kelly start to withdraw, leaving her feeling empty and cold inside. When those two huge cocks finally popped out, they were pursued by a trickle of fluids, a cocktail mixed from Gemma's thin white milk, Kelly's copious multicoloured precum, and finally thick, white, fresh cum. The girls looked into each others eyes and smiled, a strange new love emerging from this amazing shared adventure. Kelly sat back on the chair, and Gemma lowered herself to the floor in front of her. Gemma finally broke the silence.

"So, you said something about taking turns?"

Kelly's grin widened.

"I did, didn't I? Wendy, put Gemma in charge."

"Instruction received. Control has been transferred."

Gemma pondered for a while, as the girls got their breath back. Certainly one option would be just to do the same thing again, but with the roles reversed. She could instruct Wendy to grow Kelly's breasts to the same size as her own, get a couple of dicks of her own and get to business. But then she remembered that Wendy had suggested the nipple penetration in the first place.

"Wendy, what other weird impossible porn did you watch?"

"Another fetish that I encountered was for cum inflation. This is where the subject is penetrated by a person or monster capable of producing gallons of seminal fluid in one ejaculation, which remains inside the subject's body causing an enormous bulge."

Gemma looked up at Kelly, whose eyes had widened in disbelief. "Let's give it a go. Kelly, get on your hands and knees."

Kelly hesitated briefly.

"Is it safe?"

"Wendy, is it safe?"

"Yes, Gemma, it is safe."

"It's safe, Kelly."

"Okay. Should I take my skirt off?"

"Nah, leave it on. It'll look cute when your huge round belly is hanging down over the front of it."

Slowly, Kelly slid off of her chair and assumed the position on the floor, her derriere exposed for Gemma to behold. Her pussy was still slick with her juices and Gemma's saliva from earlier, and below it Gemma could see those two enormous cocks, now flaccid, hanging down halfway to the floor.

Gemma now removed her remaining clothes. She kicked off her shoes, aiming them roughly towards where Kelly had ditched her own. She undid her skirt and pushed it down over her hips. Giving a little wiggle to help it on its way, her breasts shook slightly, causing the slow leak of mixed fluids to intensify temporarily. She dropped the skirt to the floor on top of Kelly's, and then peeled off her damp knickers and added them to the pile. Lowering herself to her knees behind Kelly, she could smell the scent of the girl's arousal and see two small puddles of cum beneath her where her cocks were still releasing the final few drops from her orgasm.

"Wendy, give me a dick."

Looking down at the small, tidy triangle of hair on her pubic mound, she watched as it instantly turned bald, and then from the space where it had been, a brand new cock started to grow. Much like Kelly's, it grew rapidly at first, and then slowed down as details started to emerge. When it had finished growing, it was about 5 or 6 inches long and already semi-erect. Not as big as Kelly's, but she figured that it would be big enough.

Kelly looked back over her shoulder and could see Gemma grasping her new cock and stroking it along its length, bringing it up to full rigidity. She purred in anticipation, already imagining how it would feel when it was inside her. After all the playing that the two girls had done so far, she was craving something warm and hard inside her. Gemma was feeling fluttery with excitement too, with thoughts of blasting huge quantities of semen into Kelly and swelling her up like a balloon. She lowered her cock and pressed it against Kelly's swollen labia, stroking it slowly up and down the slit and coating the head in a film of Kelly's juices.

"This is going to blow your mind, Kelly. I'm going to fuck you so hard, and fill up your gorgeous cunt..."

Suddenly Gemma stopped talking, and stopped moving her cock at the same time. She paused a second, before taking her cock away from Kelly's pussy entirely.

"What's wrong?" whined Kelly. "Why have you stopped."

"Wendy, give me another dick."

Kelly groaned. She had a pretty good idea what was about to happen. Looking back over her shoulder, she watched as a second cock started to sprout from Gemma's groin, directly above the existing one. It grew to match her existing one perfectly.

Gemma looked down at Kelly's ass and licked her lips before continuing her sentence where she had left off.

"...your gorgeous cunt, and your tasty little ass. Now, lube, lube..."

Gemma cast her mind about briefly before she remembered her breasts, her nipples still oozing a mixture of her milk and Kelly's cum. Cupping her hands underneath them, she found that in just a few seconds she had accumulated a decent puddle in each palm, which she then proceeded to distribute liberally along the length of her hard cocks. It looked like it would do the job nicely. Holding one of her cocks in each hand, she lowered them back into position, the two heads nestled against Kelly's pussy and asshole in turn.

"You ready, babe?"

Kelly just purred in reply, and then gasped in shock as Gemma shoved hard. The two cocks pierced her holes and slid smoothly in. Gemma shifted her grasp to Kelly's hips, and with a fierce tug drove in the rest of the way. Having her ass fucked without any preparatory work was painful for Kelly, but the copious lubrication helped a lot. Gemma withdrew and thrusted again. She leaned forward so that her mouth was as close as possible to Kelly's ear, and Kelly could feel liquid trickling onto her back from where Gemma's breasts were still leaking.

"You're my little whore aren't you?" Gemma hissed.

"Am I?" replied Kelly.

"Yes, you are. You're my little whore who likes it in both holes."

"Mmmm, yeah I suppose I am."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and so deep, and then I'm going to pump you full of more cum than you could imagine. Wendy, is that all set up?"

"Yes, your next orgasm will be suitably prolific."

"And what about Kelly, is her body ready for it?"

"Yes, her body will stretch to accommodate any volume."

"Hear that, Kelly, you can accommodate any volume. Sounds good doesn't it?"

"Mmmmm, yes. Please, fill me up. Fill both my holes. Make me enormous."

Gemma straightened up, but didn't quicken her pace quite yet. She was enjoying the fucking too much. With her brand new cocks, she was starting to get an idea of how it felt for guys. Of course, she had two, which wasn't the standard loadout, but she was still revelling in this new first-hand knowledge. She'd had sex with a few men, not as many as Kelly, but enough to know the things that they liked. But it wasn't the same as actually feeling it directly, understanding intimately how the nerve endings in the penis were distributed, and experiencing for herself the sensation of sliding her dick slowly in and out of a dripping-wet cunt.

Experimentally, Gemma shifted her angle of approach, and found that her cock was just long enough to reach Kelly's cervix. Kelly yelped as it found its mark.

"Sorry, does that hurt?"

"It's... it's actually kinda good. But be gentle, please?"

Gemma gyrated her hips, some tiny little oscillations to rake the head of her cock slowly forwards and backwards across the tight, puckered entrance to Kelly's womb. Kelly thrashed and screeched, in a mix of pleasure and pain. After a few seconds Gemma went back to the way she'd been doing it before.

"How was that?"

Kelly struggled to get the words out.

"Int... intense... can't take much of it."

Gemma smiled, and then a thought occured to her.

"Hey, Kelly, presumably since we've got cocks and can cum, that means we've got prostates?"

"I suppose so." replied Kelly, with a look over her shoulder. "Hang on, a thought. Can I get pregnant doing this? Wendy?"

"No, you cannot get pregnant as you have no testicles. There is no sperm in your semen."

"That's a relief to know." responded Gemma. "Sorry, you were talking about prostates, Kelly?"

"Yes. Let's see if I can find yours, hmmm?"

Kelly didn't have a chance to reply. Gemma withdrew until only the heads of her cocks were still inside Kelly's body, then slowly began to push back in, drawing her top cock along the front wall of Kelly's anus until she felt the head bump against a hard lump. If there was any doubt that she had found the spot, Kelly cleared it up.

"Oh fucking hell, yes, there!"

Kelly lowered her head and looked back down the length of her body. She could see her two cocks, side by side, utterly rigid, hanging down at a 45 degree angle. With each push that Gemma gave, with each hard shove against Kelly's prostate, they bounced and twitched, and the strings of colour-shifting precum that dangled from their tips arced and swung. Shifting her weight onto her left elbow, Kelly reached down and began to masturbate furiously, jerking off one cock for a few seconds and then shifting to the other.

"Hey!" yelled Gemma, "Cut that out! You wait for your turn!"

With that, Gemma sunk her cocks deep back inside Kelly's body. Kelly threw her head back and moaned, partly at the loss of the direct prostate stimulation, partly because her body had just managed to get used to not having two huge dicks inside her, and their reappearance made her feel full again. She took her right hand away from her cock and returned it to the position that supported her upper body best.

Gemma now picked up the pace, ready to give Kelly her huge load, ready to finally bring this rising need to its conclusion. Her cocks felt to be throbbing with pent-up lust. Sweat dripped from her as she banged hard at Kelly's body, smashing her dicks deep inside, seeking nothing but her own satisfaction.

At this furious tempo it did not take long until she could feel a tingling begin from her crotch that could only signal one thing.

"I'm... I'm going to cum..."

"Yes, yes, fill m..."

Kelly was cut off as Gemma's cock twitched, spasmed, and erupted inside of her. It took half a second for the first gush to be delivered, and she was immediately struck with a feeling of heavy bloatedness. Quickly shifting her gaze downwards, her focus arrived just in time to witness the second gush, a second later. She could see her belly swelling right before her eyes – already it was pressing against her cocks, forcing them to dip slightly lower. Gemma groaned - a third gush, a fourth... with each spurt, another grotesque swelling of Kelly's insides, and now she could no longer even see her cocks. Her belly was immense, like a pregnant woman. Her intestines and her womb had taken on an exceptional elasticity, and with those two cocks buried deep inside her, she was firmly and securely plugged.