The Rich Man's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick black pole was hot inside her. It was unyielding, like a piece of newly forged steel. His deep and constant thrusting was prodding her along to heights she had never known before. She opened her mouth to scream as her orgasm crested, but he rammed her so deeply, that it took her breath away. She wrapped long arms and legs around him, and clung to him for dear life.

“Ohhhh…hhhhh…hhhh, sweetttt…ttttt…Je…sus,” she screamed out, in the exact rhythm that he pounded away at her.

*****

“You know, you’re good enough to be a professional photographer,” she said, watching him closely.

“Well, I probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much if it were my profession” he replied with a pleasant smile in place on his lips.

“So, what do you do for a living?” she asked, probing a bit more.

“I’m a mediator for the UAW,” the black man replied.

“Then, you have a law degree?” she asked.

“Yes, but I’ve never practiced,” he explained. “I went to work for the UAW almost right out of college.”

“I see,” she nodded. “And, what brings you to the city?”

“Meetings,” the black man smiled, shaking his head slightly.

“What?” she said, with a knowing little smile. “You said anything I wanted to ask until I felt comfortable.”

“Yes, I remember,” Anders smiled, nodding slightly.

Morgan Sonjes already felt totally at ease with the black man. It was her little secret. Travis Anders was even more exceptional in the flesh. She now knew that he was good-natured, reserved, or maybe even a bit shy. He was an attractive man. She guessed that he was probably forty-six or so. His head was cleanly shaven. His brow was lightly lined, and his riveting dark brown eyes drew you in instantly. They were vast pools of experience that came only with years of living. He was a tall, lean man, his body tight and muscular. That was evident even though he was fully dressed in turtleneck and sports coat.

Anders had selected a quaint little restaurant in an out-of-the-way area on the city’s wharf. Morgan Sonjes hadn’t thought much of it when she looked it over from the outside, but she had to admit to herself that Travis Anders was a man of impeccable taste. The meal and the ambiance had been superb for their first meeting. Now, they enjoyed light, probing conversation over brandy.

“How long will you be here?” She asked.

“A few more days,” he replied quietly. “But, my meetings conclude tomorrow.”

“And, then, a little ‘R & R’?” she grinned.

“Much needed,” Anders nodded.

“…Tell me about the woman you see in your photographs,” she said.

She watched him staring intently, studying her quietly, and she found it appealing, sexy. Her long delicate fingers reached for the brandy glass. She sat back in her chair to conceal her anxiousness, and ran a single finger around the rim of the glass.

“…She’s curious, eager to experience the world that exists beyond her own,” he began, taking his own glass of brandy in hand. “She’s sexy without meaning to be, or really even knowing it, actually. She’s classy and reserved by nature, a little frightened by uncertainty, but she’s not afraid of being alone. She’s compassionate, and she’s very funny when she wants to be. She’s also extremely talented. That’s not something she easily recognizes or even believes, but she should.”

“…Mmmmmm, I like her,” the woman smiled shyly, a bit uncomfortable with such scrutiny. “She sounds exceptional.”

“I think that she is,” Anders replied, with a slow nod, and a faint smile.

“Why would that type of woman ever be in need of a friend?” she asked, with a slight and uncomfortable little smile.

“Perhaps she’ll tell me, when the timing is right,” Anders smiled, and took a sip of his brandy.

She was very grateful that he did not pry or force conversation on the matter. He was more of a gentleman than he knew, she thought, and she appreciated it. The pretty woman gave a nod that was meant to show her approval and answer his question, and then, she took a sip of her brandy.

*****

Anders walked Morgan Sonjes to the safely of her doorstep from the taxi when they returned to the loft. She turned back when she reached the door, and was a bit surprised to find the attractive black man right on her heels. He smiled as he leaned forward slightly, and kissed her lightly on the forehead. As he did, he pushed a small piece of paper into her hand, and stepped back a few paces.

“My phone number,” he said with a genuine smile. “Just in case, okay?”

Morgan Sonjes nodded, tucked the piece of paper into her palm, and studied his handsome face.

“I had a very nice time,” she said. “Thank you.”

There was a long moment of silence between them. It was the very first awkward moment of the evening, and she found herself lifting a silent little prayer that they would survive it.

“Good night, Morgan,” he finally said, tucking his hands into his pant pockets.

The handsome black man turned, and walked toward the hotel. The woman watched him cross the street, and walk to the heavy revolving door at the hotel entrance. He wasn’t what she’d expected. Travis Anders was also gentle and kind, insightful and refined. She was fascinated with him, even more curious, and greatly anticipated their next meeting.

*****

She busied herself with menial tasks for more than an hour, trying to chase the thoughts of the black man from her head. Before she was aware of it though, she had the telephone and the folded piece of paper in hand. She dialed the number slowly.

“Hello,” his calm voice said on the other end of the line.

Her heart pounded in her chest so loud that she could hear it in her ears. She said nothing as she walked to the window, and looked up. He was there staring down at her.

“…Hi,” he said pleasantly. “Is everything okay?”

“… …Can I come over?” she asked softly. “I don’t think… …I’m not…ready for this evening to be over.”

“…All right,” came his reply after a long moment that offered her a chance to reconsider.

She put the phone down, and stared up at him. A flash of searing heat coursed through her body, and right behind it, a slight chill that made her tingle. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she felt no shame for it. Suddenly, it didn’t matter that she was married or wealthy. It didn’t matter that she was frightened and on the run. It didn’t even matter that he was little more than a complete stranger. The future was of no consequence to her. All that mattered was the moment, and the familiar heat that was beginning to radiate inside her body.

*****

Anders answered the door twenty minutes later, and smiled at the pretty woman, who stood at his door in a long dark overcoat that revealed only dainty ankles, and the shiny black heels that she had changed into. She had run a reckless comb through her luxurious hair, pushing it back away from her pretty face. It made her look sexy, even though she seemed a little nervous and tentative.

The black man stepped aside, and gestured graciously, beckoning her into the room. As she passed close to him, static electricity cracked softly. She jumped slightly, and gave him a startled look.

“Think that means there’s chemistry at work between us?” he chuckled.

“Maybe,” she replied coyly, finding a little smile for him.

The handsome black man reached gently for her hand, clasped his fingers in hers, and pulled her to him. In seconds, they were locked in a feverishly passionate kiss. Their bodies strained against each other. Arms clung tightly. Hands caressed eagerly. The woman groaned softly as the tall man edged back into the wall, and forced a leg between hers. She tore her lips from his.

“Here?” she gasped excitedly.

“Yes,” Anders said softly. “Here.”

He turned her effortlessly, and she stared at her reflection in the mirrored closet door. It was a breathtaking view, and she stared, studying every nuance. He was more than a head taller than she, and a picture of strength -- broad, powerful shoulders, muscular arms, and big hands, capable of a soft gentle caress. They unbuttoned the overcoat slowly. Her dark eyes darted between the focused brown eyes that watched her in the mirror, and the black hands that deftly undressed her.

When the last button was undone, the hands slid the coat from her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. She gazed upon her nearly perfect form in the mirror clad in only sheer black panties, charcoal-colored thigh highs, and shiny black pumps. The perfect orbs of her breasts stood proudly, even though she had reached the age of forty. It was the tiny pink buttons at their tips that fascinated her though. They stretched hard and long in excitement under black hands that caressed them, and teased.

Her eyes darted down to her own hands that clenched at the material of his dark trousers. They saw her long sleek legs part a bit, allowing his leg to slip between them. Her hips rode forward and back slowly, riding her plump womanly mound along the firmness. Her mouth fell open, and she breathed deeply.

“What do you see, Morgan?” he whispered softly, his warm sweet breath spurring her passion.

“I see….,” she gasped. “I see… … …oh, god…, beauty.”

The hands slid down in tandem over the flat firmness of her belly, making her quiver gently. She noticed the contrast, his black hands on her white skin, and she groaned softly. The hands slid farther, his fingertips dipping just beneath the band of her black panties. She rode her hips upward, trying to force the hands farther beneath the flimsy material. When they plunged deeper, she gasped, held her breath, and let her head fall back against his broad chest. Her eyes fluttered and focused on the probing fingers.

“Tell me what you feel…,” he said, and nibbled at her earlobe.

“…H-h-h-hot,” she breathed excitedly.

“What else?” He questioned.

“Wet,” she moaned, her passion rising. “I’m so wetttttt.”

She dropped her hands to her mound, and pressed them against his. Her body trembled under the teasing fingers that flicked at her erect little clit. Her body began writhing. Her hips rocked up and back, riding the finger that had sliced so deeply into her eager pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, god,” she gasped, and wiggled tighter against him.

Her orgasmic wave began to mount. She pressed herself tighter to the exploring hand inside her panties, intent on riding it until she exploded around it, but suddenly, it was pulled from her, and she groaned in mild frustration. She turned abruptly, and quickly began undressing him.

Anders assisted, removing his shirt while the woman anxiously undid his pants, and let them drop to the floor at his ankle. He pushed his briefs carelessly down his muscular thighs. Her delicate hand gripped his massive shaft, and she fell against him, hiding her face in his bare chest. A soft groan escaped her as her fingers stroked up and down the length of it.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh,” she whispered.

The black stalk grew and fattened with each push, and she had never felt anything so magnificent. It radiated with its own heat, and became steely in her palm. She loved the feel of the fat blunt head. It was smooth, spear-like, and slick with his sticky precum. The smell of him filled her nostrils. It made her a little lightheaded.

“It’s big, so big,” she whispered.

The powerful black man swept the pretty woman up and turned her to the wall. He dropped to his knees before her, tore the panties from her, and pressed his face to her crotch. She draped a leg over his hulking shoulder, and collapsed into the wall. Her mouth fell open, and her body shuddered.

“Ohhhhhh…myyyyyyy…g-g-g-godddddddd,” she studdered.

Morgan Sonjes cupped the man’s head, and inched herself tighter to his flicking, probing tongue. She stared at the reflection in the mirror with far away eyes. She had never been taken in such a manner, and the sight made her quiver. She hoisted her other leg onto the black man’s shoulder, and hunched her way to a climactic explosion.

“Travissssssssssss!” she screamed suddenly. “Ohhhh, cumminggggggg!! I’m cummmmmming sooooooo goooooooood!”

Her body bucked wildly. Her hands clenched at him. Her heels dug at his back, and her legs squeezed at the sides of his head. Seconds later, she exploded onto his face again.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, againnnnnnn,”she moaned, and gasped roughly through the blissful wave that rocked her body. “I need you…inside me…. Pleaseeeee.”

The black man rose, spun the woman to the wall, and guided his long thick staff into her from behind. She gasped, holding her breath as he pushed himself deeper steadily. She had never felt anything so massive. It split her open like a wedge in a stubborn piece of fire kindling, and Anders hammered his wedge deeper with each tantalizing thrust of his muscular hips. Her fingernails clawed at the wall beneath her hands. She dropped her head, trying to relax, trying to breathe her way through the beautiful pain she experienced.

“Aaaaggggghhhhhh,” she groaned.

“Yesssssssss,” she moaned. “Oooooooooh, yesssssssss…. Fuck me.”

Travis Anders obliged her, pumping his hips harder to sink his big black cock deeper into her. His thrusts quickened, becoming a deep battering that jolted her slight body, and drove her mad with intense passion. She began to push back against him, matching his vigor.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…, Travisssss,” she groaned hoarsely, reaching back, and pulling at his waist frantically.

The black man rammed her hard, and the woman coated his big black stalk lavishly with her cum. Her hands slammed against the wall, and her hips began to sway ever so slowly, sending the big blunt head of his cock careening into the sensitive walls of her weeping pussy. Her body trembled uncontrollably.

Their bodies rolled again, and Anders leaned into the wall. He lifted the woman from her feet, slipped his forearms under her knees, and spread her sleek legs wide. Morgan Sonjes stared into the mirror, and gasped at the sight of black cock hammering into her. It looked far too big for the tiny hole, but it sliced steadily like the bobbing needle of a sewing machine. She pulled her knees toward her chest, and screwed herself down farther on the black spike.

Her fingers reached for the big black ball sack that hung heavily between his legs. She cupped them gently, and squeezed. Anders blasted into her womb without warning, creaming it, and warming her belly. The thick cream spurted from her in a sudden gush, and it sent her into another violent orgasmic tremble.

“You’re driving me stark raving mad,” she chuckled weakly, smiling contentedly at him in the mirror.

*****

She watched Anders leave the hotel from one of the window bays in her loft, the following morning. She thought that he looked sexy in the crisp beige suit he wore, and even that fueled her passion for him. She pulled her robe tighter around her, and let her thoughts drift as she watched the car weave through the steady flowing stream of cars, buses and trucks. Finally, it disappeared in the heavy sea of morning traffic.

She pulled the blinds to dim the flow of the harsh morning sunlight, closed her eyes, and the scenes of their sex together played back in her head like a vivid movie. When the telephone rang, she eyed the receiver at her feet, and pondered answering it. She reached for it grudgingly on the fourth ring.

“Hello,” she said, in a slightly edgy tone.

“Did I wake you?”

“I haven’t been to sleep,” she said, smiling at the sound of his voice.

“Not at all?”

“You’re deep inside my head this morning, Anders,” she replied softly with her own little chuckle.

“And, I’m hoping that’s a good thing.”

I believe so,” she smiled.

“Excellent. Listen, are you feeling comfortable enough with me to take a drive down to Monterey tomorrow? I thought I’d rent a car. We could drive down, do a little shopping, see the sights, and maybe stay overnight.”

It’s a date,” she grinned softly, nodded without hesitation.

“You want to think about it for a bit?”

“I could, if you like,” she said. “But, the answer would still be ‘yes’.”

“What about tonight?”

“I’m cook for you,” she said.

“Wouldn’t you rather get out?”

“No…, I want to be alone with you,” she said shyly.

“All right…. Can you cook, Morgan?”

“I haven’t had a great deal of practice over the last few years, but I think I remember how,” she said playfully.

“Hmmmmmm, I can’t wait.”

“I’ll make it special, just in case,” the pretty woman giggled lightly.

“Everything about you is special, Morgan Sonjes. See you tonight.”

“See you tonight,” she repeated with a broad grin, and hung up.

She pulled her legs up, wrapped her arms around her knees with a faint smile, and let her thoughts of Travis Anders carry her wherever they would.

*****

Jazz music played softly in the apartment as Anders and Morgan Sonjes ate dinner in silence. The handsome black man’s eyes stayed fixed on the woman as he ate slowly. She sat at the other end of the table smiling at him in a silky belt-less robe, and nothing more. Anders studied the gentle curve of her breasts, the smoothness of her flat belly, and through the glass top of the table, the deep recesses between her parted thighs. He could only shake his head and smile.

“Is it all right?” she asked seriously.

“Oh, it’s just fine,” Anders replied. “I guess that I must be a little full.”

“No room for dessert?” she asked.

“There’s always room for dessert,” Anders winked quickly.

The woman stared at him for a few moments, and her lighthearted and playful smile faded to one of wanton desire. She rose quickly, and walked to the other side of the table. Anders pushed his chair back slightly, and watched as she swung her leg over gracefully, and sat down on his thighs. She enfolded him in her arms and kissed him passionately.

“I want you,” she breathed anxiously before kissing him feverishly. “I thought about you all day.”

She unfastened his pants quickly, and pushed them and his shorts down as he raised his hips effortlessly from the chair. She took his flaccid cock in her hand, and shuddered slightly as she stroked it softly. She fell forward, dropping her head on his shoulder. She stroked the hardening black spike gently as Anders slipped his hand beneath her, and teased her heated labia gently. She shivered under his touch. Suddenly, she raised herself, forced the head of the black cock inside her, and sat down on it gingerly.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, you fill me so completely,” she groaned.

Morgan Sonjes cupped his face in her hands and stared into his deep dark eyes as she rode herself up and down his slick, rigid shaft.

“God, the way you look at me,” she whispered. “Ooooooooo, I’m gonna cum… … …nowwwwwwww.”

She laced her fingers behind his neck tightly, and rocked herself frantically as her orgasm crested and crashed like a powerful tide. She sat down hard on the thick rod, feeling it slip into her belly. She clutched her stomach, and exploded again.

“Ohhhhhhh, my god,” she moaned.

Anders could feel her cream around his hard black lance. He felt her muscle clench tightly, milking him. He gripped her hips, and rose to his feet. He laid her on the table after pushing the dishes aside. He pushed his arms under her knees, and screwed himself into her deeply. He pumped his hips powerfully, and coaxed a deep groan from the woman, who lay on her back, staring at him.

“God, Travis, take me,” she breathed. “Fuck me!”

The black man began thrusting deep and hard and constant. His powerful strokes split her tight little pussy open wider and wider, and she wanted more of it, all of it. The black man slammed deeply, and she screamed out in pain. That pain was quickly erased by his hard slow grinding against her erect little clit.

“Travissssssss, I’m cumming!” She screamed.

Anders grunted deeply, and sprayed his seed into her waiting body in thick jets that warmed her inside incredibly. She lurched up from the table top, wrapped her arms around him, and clung for dear life. She kissed him deeply, tore her lips away, and stared.