The Right Thing To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom door was unlocked and Kevin pushed the door open to see her light red hair sticking out from under the sheets. Kevin then went up to the sleeping beauty and crawled onto bed with her. He started to gently rub her shoulder and the pretty girl stirred and purred at his touch. This is when he moved the sheets down and realized she was sleeping naked. Kevin really started to appreciate her ass when he saw it for the first time and wished he had his camera. He smirked at himself that there would be plenty of time for that later. His hands traced all over her body as she lay there on her side. Kelly's legs started to rub together as he softly touched her ass. She then moaned out her husbands name and started kissing at the air. Her hand then reached behind her in search for her husband's dick. Kevin had taken his cock out when he saw this and soon the sleepy girls hand was grasping it. He was happy with the fact that she started jerking him right away. She then purred out that his touch felt good and asked him to rub her shoulders as she rolled onto her stomach. 'This David guy must be a real punk' he thought to himself. If this was my bitch there is no way she would start and stop rubbing my cock like that. He decided to play along and grabbed the lotion from the side of the bed. He then gave her a nice strong back rub that she loved. After about twenty minutes of this Kevin started to rub his cock on her ass and into her hand, which responded right away. He poured more lotion onto his meat and into her hand as she was rapidly sliding her hand up and down his shaft.

"Jerk me off!" he ordered. Kelly turned herself a bit and then really started slamming her hand on what her tired little mind thought was her husband's cock.

"Oh honey, it's so hard." she said behind closed eyes. As she became more alert her eyes started to open and as she was rapidly jerking Kevin off she was totally startled to see black skin next to her. "Oh my God!!!" Kelly screamed, "Big, what are you doing here?" "Get out!"

"You are just massaging me girl, that's all, just like last night. You asked me to come in and rub your back. Why are you telling me to leave now? What's wrong?" Kelly sat up and looked at Kevin with confused eyes. "I did?" she said. "Yes, you just called out and told me to come in here to rub your shoulders. Then you started grabbing me. Why did you do that Kelly?" Kevin asked with a sad look on his face.

"I am not sure, I must be confused!" Kelly said as she thought to herself about what was going on. The truth was that she could not for sure say she did not call out to Kevin because she was actually dreaming of him a few minutes ago.

Kevin then looked down to look at his cock, which was still being slowly but firmly stroked by Kelly. Kevin then took the opportunity to rub his lotion-covered hands over her hanging tits. Kelly backed away for a second and then Kevin told her to stop moving.

She had now unconsciously locked both fists onto his cock and was slowly stroking. Both Kevin's hands were mashing her tits together. "Get the lotion! We gotta finish the massage." Kevin said to her.

Kelly paused for a second not wanting to let go of the hard dick meat. "Now bitch!" Kevin yelled. She nervously grabbed the lotion and turned back around to lie down as she handed the lotion to Kevin. "No, you are gonna rub me Kelly." Kevin said to her.

She then noticed he was lying down with his hard cock sticking up towards his chest. "Start with my feet" he said. Kelly was not used to being ordered around like this and she seemed to really be turned on by the treatment. For the next ten minutes Kelly rubbed Kevin's feet and legs moving increasingly high up with Kevin's order. Most of the time she had her eyes locked on his hard cock that he would play with from time to time. "Rub here!" He said as he touched the base of his cock. For five minutes she rubbed the hairy area all around the base of his cock. His balls felt so wickedly wonderful and huge to her. A few times Kelly started to move her hands up to his cock and jerk him off but Kevin stopped her on every attempt. Her breathing was very fast and she kept leaning in to look more closely at his cock. Kevin could feel her breath on his cock and could tell from the look in her eyes that she was really into this and would be again. "Why do you keep trying to touch my cock Kelly?" Kevin asked her.

"I, I, thought that's what you wanted and I uh mistakenly." She stammered.

"You are just giving me a massage Kelly; touching my cock is too sexy I think. Don't you?" Kevin smirked.

"I, I uh, did not mean to...Big I." She peeped.

"Do you want to touch it Kelly?" Kevin asked.

"Uh huh" Kelly answered with an open mouth without thinking. This whole chat she was looking at his cock and not his face.

"Well, if you ask nicely maybe I will let you rub it." Kevin said.

"Uh, what do you mean?" asked Kelly.

"Well, if you want to rub me in a private area then why don't you ask me to Kelly? I mean you just touched me there without permission and that is not really ok now is it?" Kevin said.

"Is it ok if I do?" the married red head asked.

"Do what? Ask in a sentence Kelly." Kevin teased.

"Uh, mmm!" Kelly cooed as Kevin tweaked her left nipple. "Kevin, can I..."

"BITCH, call me Big!!" Kevin yelled.

The startled girl whimpered out as she grabbed his cock for protection. "Sorry, sorry, Big, Big, can I touch your penis please?"

"No!" replied Kevin as he stroked it teasing the entranced beauty.

"Uhnnnoo, whhhhyyy?" asked the spoiled girl as his other hand fondled her breasts.

"This is a cock, you can touch my black cock if you want?" Shaun told the wife.

Kelly got a really dirty look on her face and her eye's narrowed. "B,B,nnnnooo, Big, can I touch your cock?" asked the confused wife.

"Ok, bitch, but you remember that this is a black cock and you should show respect, got it?"

"Yes." she panted.

"Call me by my name girl!" Kevin replied.

"Yes, Big, I will respect your black cock." She said.

"Ok, give it a kiss first." Kevin said. Without thinking the girl leaned forward to kiss her new black cock toy. As she was about to, his other hand holding his cock smacked her face with it and sent shockwaves through her body.

"Kissing too close to sex girl, you only wanted to touch it." Kevin told her.

"Well, can I kiss your cock as well please?" The white wife begged.

"Ok bitch, but that is all you get ok?" He told her.

"Ye...Yes Big." came her meager reply. She was not thinking right but all this seemed to come naturally to her. Strange considering she had never wanted to put her mouth onto her husband's dick. She was even gushing at the fact that he was calling her 'bitch.' The dirtiness of it was like nothing she had ever experienced. Her hands were now locked onto his ten inch black cock and her tits were shaking wildly as her hands moved up and down so fast.

"Uh, that feels good Kelly, keep doing that...uhhhh yeahhhh shiiiiitttt white bitch!" Was all that came out of Kevin's mouth. Kelly liked the talk and was panting right along with him.

Even chiming in a bit with phrases that she did not mean to say. Like 'yeah you like that, hard, cock, black, Big.' This went on for about twenty minutes while Kevin called her names like 'slut, bitch, white ass ho,' all of which made her feel naughtier.

Kelly could not believe how long this was going on. Usually David would cum inside of five minutes and leave her horny. This was past the point where her arms really hurt! At one point she took her right hand off to rest but Kevin just grabbed it and put it back for her saying "two hands bitch!" She fought thru the pain as Kevin squeezed on more lotion.

"Uh, shiiitt bitch, when I tell you to, eeee put the cccccock in your mouth uhhhhh!" Kevin told her.

"Uh, yeah, uhh ahhhhh!" Kelly was yelling to fight thru the pain in her arms and only half heard what he told her. She was already very used to just agreeing with what he said. Kevin was planning on this bitch swallowing his load and figured she would not know what to do without his help. He was close and noticed all the pre-cum running down her hands.

"AHHH, YEAH BITCH NOW!!! AAAAHHH FUCKCCC CUMMMMINGGG!" As one large jet launched up and landed on his chest. 'Dumb white cunt' he thought as he saw her slowly start to open her mouth and stick her tongue out by his cock. Like a vice Kevin grabbed her hair and caused Kelly to squeal like a pig. Then a second later his cock shot a huge jet blinding her right eye for now. The next instant and the lotion-covered cock was shoved into the back of her throat as it continued to pump streams of cum in her mouth and down her throat. The gagging beauty did not know what to do. She felt totally helpless and she liked it.

What was not forced down her throat dribbled out of her mouth onto Kevin and herself and the tail end of his orgasm subsided. Kevin then wiped himself off on the sheets and got up to get ready for school. Kelly found herself rubbing the sperm into her skin and Kevin liked the sight. He really liked seeing her with a big glob of his cum covering her right eye and running down her cheek onto her right tit.

"I am gonna shower, you can join me if you want, but have breakfast ready by the time I am done!" Kevin told her in passing.

"Uh, uh, uh...ok." The still panting beauty managed to get out. She could not really get her head around what happened. She thought to herself, about the fact she just had a man's pe..cock in her mouth and in her marital bed!

"Oh my god what have I done?" Kelly said out load as Kevin got in the master shower. The worst thing was that she wanted to get in the shower with him and see him naked again! What was going on here? Kelly thought as she unconsciously started moving the cum from her face to her devouring mouth.

"Fuck!" She said out loud as she caught herself. Grabbing a towel to wipe herself Kelly then made her way downstairs and for some reason started making breakfast for Kevin.

A few minutes later and Kevin came down dressed in his school clothes. "Thanks for the massage Kelly, that was great!" said Kevin. Caught off guard, the girl in her sheer robe could only stammer out a "yer, yer, you're welcome Big." As she turned to put food on his plate and get him an orange juice.

As she turned she sighed a little when she realized he had dressed. He loved the way her robe fell around her tits and ass, Kevin had to remember to make her wear this again. After quickly eating he got up to leave and as he did he said "I might come back for lunch, so have something ready at 12:15, Bye Kelly."

As he hit the door Kelly called out "Bye Big, have a good day!" He did not come back for lunch; he just wanted to make her nervous. You can be sure though that at 12:15 she was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for him with a lunch ready to eat. Kelly had even put on a nice little knee length jean skirt and blouse with some heels and a little bit of make up. She was not sure why, but she was upset when he did not show. At that moment Kevin was in the locker room showing his buddies the nice photos he had scored of his new mom.

They were even totally thrilled with the fact that she had jacked him off this morning. "So, that is why you were late to class!" Bo said.

"Yep." Kevin said, "and then the bitch made me breakfast." They laughed it up with high fives all around. "This bitch is hot yo! You guys are gonna love her!" During his computer class Kevin took his time uploading one of Kelly's titty shots to rateyourrack.com as he was really curious to see what the world thought of her.

When Kevin got home that night David and Kelly were there watching the TV. Kelly was feeling very guilty and hanging on David's arm in some form of clearing her conscious. "Hey Kevin, how was your day buddy?" Kevin did not answer right away thinking that maybe this nice girl spilled the beans. One look at her face, which was staring at the TV screen and Kevin knew that the secret was safe. She was going to be his.

"Oh, great morning, followed by a wonderful day Chris! How about you bro?" Kevin asked.

"Busy, can't complain though." David replied with a smile.

"Good, well, I got off to such a better start after Kelly's wonderful breakfast!" Kevin said as the nervous Kelly got up to excuse herself. As she got into the kitchen Kelly grabbed the counter and felt like she would faint!

"What the hell was he saying that for!" Kelly asked herself.

They ate dinner a little while later and talked about Kevin's school mostly. David asked him about the girls and Kevin responded with a grin. "Well there are a couple David, but there is this one! She is kind of shy, but I think I will get to know her a lot better. She has these great tits!"

"Whoa!" David said. "Lets watch the language in front of the lady."

"Of course, you are right, that is just how I would talk with my dad. Never had a lady around like Kelly here. David, you sure are lucky to have such a nice wife waiting patiently at home for you!" Kevin said as he looked over at Kelly. She was red and sweating a bit. Kelly then excused herself to go to the rest room.

After dinner Kelly was handling the dishes while David read in the study. Kevin came up behind Kelly and said hello to her. "Kevin, we need to talk later, what happened was a mistake and we can never talk about it again!" Kelly said almost breathless as if she had been practicing this all day long! "I am a married women and we cannot be that close! Do you know what I mean?"

"Of course I do Kelly. Tell you what, I am gonna go jogging so why don't you come with me and we can talk in private?" Kevin said.

"Uh, well, uh, David might, uh, eeeeee, ok, ok I guess so." replied Kelly.

"Great! I will tell David we are going to go." Kevin then invited David to come with them, knowing full well he would say no, David was a fat ass and had not worked out in years. Kevin went to his room and changed quickly. He then walked over to the master bedroom and peeked in the door.

Kelly was putting on her running suit when Kevin came in the room and touched her shoulder. She froze again. Wearing nothing but cotton panties and a sports bra with her track pants around her ankles. Kelly started to protest but was cut off by a quick "shut up" from Kevin.

"Wear shorts and a regular bra with a T-shirt, no pants or sweater, got that?" Kevin said coldly.

"But, but, what are you....g g g get outa...we are going to talk ab..."Kelly stamered.

"Shut up bitch! Do what I say and meet me down stairs." Kevin scolded.

"O O Ok fine, just get out, David is here!" Kelly pleaded.

"Ok, what bitch? What's my name ho!?" Kevin teased.

"Ok, Big! Ok, I will do it, just go downstairs!" Kelly whimpered. Shaun smiled as he smacked her ass and left the room. He hit her so hard that his palm print was totally visible. The reaction from Kelly was getting to be predicable, her knees knocked and she got wet. The slap on the ass sent her over the edge and she felt the need to cum right away.

David and Kevin chatted about sports until Kelly came downstairs. She was wearing very short running shorts with some tennis shoes and a black T-shirt, her bra was nothing sexy, but it was not a sports bra as she had been told. "Honey, will you be cold?" David asked after looking at Kevin who was wearing sweat pants and a windbreaker.

"Uh, no, no I will be fine." Kelly said after looking at Kevin for a second. "I get hot when I run ya know?" Kelly lied. She knew she would freeze, but something inside her wanted to please Kevin.

"Ok, let's go then." said Kevin. They were going to leave thru the side door, which meant passing thru the kitchen. There was a countertop that separated the kitchen from the den and one could see into the other room from the waist up. As the two passed this Kevin stopped and grabbed Kelly's hand while turning back to face David.

"Do not worry David, I will take good care of your wife for you." Kevin smiled at David.

"Oh, I know you will," replied David. The terrified Kelly looked into space with a blank smile as Kevin put his hand into her shorts to feel her ass.

"I just hope she can keep up with you," said David with a laugh.

"Oh, do not worry about that David, I will make her keep up!" answered Kevin while squeezing her right ass cheek hard. As he squeezed harder her mouth opened more, almost like a toy with some open button.

Kevin bounded down the street as Kelly tried her hardest to keep up. Her tits shaking wildly in the regular bra as she ran flat out. Kevin chuckled as he taunted her to catch up. "I thought you wanted to talk, how can we talk with you lagging behind?"

Kelly tried to respond, "slow...sss.sss...ssslooooww ddddowwwwnnn, pleaassseee, BBBBiiiigggg." Kevin got a chuckle out of that, 'good, she was learning' he thought to himself.

After he was happy that she was covered in sweat Kevin decided to slow down. Still panting Kelly struggled to keep up with his jog and jumbled out her little speech about them not touching each other in an

inappropriate way.

"Yeah, I hear you babe, but you are the one that asked me remember, I am fine with the situation. Just do not ask me if you can touch my cock again, ok?" Kevin told her.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh ooooo ok uhuh." Kelly mumbled between breaths.

After this went on for about two more minutes a van pulled up along side. "What up big nigga?" shouted Bo.

"Oh shit, what the fuck are you fools doing here?" Replied Kevin to Bo. Shaun and Jared were driving in Shaun's big Chevy van. Kelly stopped and put her hands on her knees to catch her breath. The door to the van slid open and Jared was in back. All the rear seats were gone except for a bench at the very back, the rest was all cushions and what looked like a futon pad. Kevin said what up and then turned around to introduce Kelly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BITCH?" Kevin yelled. "You will get a cramp! I thought you went jogging before. Don't bend over, you have to put your hands behind your head and take deep breaths!"

Kelly was totally shocked by what he said and unable to get a hold of her breathing. Kevin came around and grabbed her hands interlocking them behind her head. "Now, arch your back and breath deep!" Kevin said as his other hand pushed on the small of her back. "Arch it!" he yelled as the startled Kelly obeyed. "Elbows back!" Kevin said as he grabbed her elbows and moved them back as far as they would go. "Now breath deep!" said Kevin. Kelly tried but was still panting. "Ok, spread your legs then." Kevin told her as he kicked her legs apart to give he a wide stance. It looked like he was a cop about to arrest her. "Breath deep!" He yelled as he pulled back on her hair sticking her tits out again for his friends. The guys were salivating at every move. Her chest heaving back and forth as she tried to breathe in this awkward position.

"You guys better give us a ride, this bitch don't know what she is doing!" Kevin said.

"Ok, ho in... I mean hop in guys," said Shaun.

Kevin pushed Kelly into the van without any discussion. He actually threw her in and she ended up lying on the futon floor. Kevin then climbed in behind her and stood over her as he went to sit on the bench with Jared. He pulled Kelly up to his feet and told her to stay there. So, there was this nice and proper married white wife in the back of a grey van that had been turned into a bed. Not that this was bad enough, but she was riding with four Negro high school kids. One of which she had jerked off and had cum in her mouth that morning.

Still panting Kelly did not object as Kevin moved her around to his feet. "You guys have no idea how good a massage Kelly here gives. She rubbed my shoulders yesterday and got all the knots out. Ain't that right Kelly?" asked Kevin.