The Ring of Cronus Pt. 07

Story Info
Another orgy with aristocratic connenections.
11.4k words
4.63
123.6k
73
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 11

Amanda joined John for their early morning "conference", he ensured that she felt satiated, dripping and well serviced before she left his suite to get ready for the board meeting. The board meeting went well with John as usual reading the minds of the directors and absorbing all their knowledge of, the companies in, the group reporting to Rome. John's knowledge of the world Group of companies was growing. The scan of the director's minds and the discussions which followed showed that the Italian group were very efficient; they were well above budget in sales and profitability. John with the chairman's permission congratulated them on the way the group was performing and the results they had been able to achieve. The very attractive dark haired Italian Group Financial Director, Colette Alonso, came under the influence of the ring and asked if she could see John in her office as the meeting broke up. John was once more congratulated by the members of the board on his understanding and knowledge of their management and production methods and offered to show him around the main plant; John excused himself promising that he would give more time on his next visit. Today he explained he had a couple of things to discuss with Colette regarding finance and other matters. They appeared appeased and John found his way to the very attractive Group Financial Directors office.

Entering Colette's impressive office, overlooking the city, she asked him to sit on the couch in the visitor's reception section of her very large and opulently furnished area. She seemed mesmerised by his presence and openly discussed intimate details of her home life and after telling John all about her job and how she was enjoying the challenges it offered; John mentally pushed into her mind and stimulating her sexual responses before implanting the instruction that she should lock the door draw the blinds and tell her secretary she did not wish to be disturbed, which she did before she once more sat on the seat opposite him. John then mentally stimulated her, using the rings powers, an action that aroused her sexual desires and he watched, amusedly, as Colette's face flushed with the level of her sexual arousal and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter between her legs. She stood up and removed her jacket; John had become quite an expert on breasts since the ownership of the ring had changed his life, and he took note that Colette appeared to have nice sized breasts, her nipples were quite large and protruded; they were clearly pushing their way through the silky material of her top. The flush which had spread over her face now ran down her neck and her cleavage, she was becoming very sexually aroused as John became aware of her feminine aroma.

John stood and the ring allowed him access to her deepest desires, reaching into her mind he mentally instructed her to allow him access to whatever part of her body he wanted. Colette's face went blank for a fraction of a second, as her mind took cognisance of this unusual thought that flashed through her mind, whatever could she be thinking, her newly appointed World Group Director would never dream of wanting to touch or feel any part of her; he was so desirable though, she began to wish he would take advantage of her, as for some unknown reason she felt so sexually aroused, she knew that whatever her did she would offer no resistance whatsoever, in fact she would welcome whatever her wanted from her. Her mind was still trying to absorb her strange thoughts, when she saw John stand up and move towards her and trembling slightly she rose to her feet and stood perfectly still, as he did the unbelievable and undid the buttons on her blouse, as it opened revealing her breasts, he reached behind and released the fastener of her bra and slipped the straps together with her blouse from her shoulders. Her beautiful breasts with large and prominent nipples and dark raised areola spilled out. Colette moaned partially in surprise but also with passion as John kissed her on the mouth and pushed his tongue through her pouting lips which parted easily to give it ready access.

John then ran his tongue down her neck and onto her breast sucking her nipples to hardness. She gasped and said,

"Oh Mr John! You seem to have got me so worked up I simply cannot help myself, I'm so aroused. I desperately need more."

John ran his hand up under her skirt and pushed her thin panties to one side inserting first one then two fingers inside her. She opened her mouth and muttered,

"Oh God, why am I allowing this to happen to me, I must be dreaming"

Following this exclamation her knees gave way as she almost fainted; John put his other hand around her to give her support and lay her back on the couch. Pushing up her skirt he could see her skimpy lace panties and pulled at the flimsy gusset, which, to his surprise, easily parted giving him access to her sex. John quickly pushed his mouth down onto her labia and removing his thrusting fingers slid in his tongue rubbing his smooth coated fingers, covered with her vaginal nectar, over her hardening clitoris. Her legs opened wide and she moaned throwing her head back she whispered,

"Oh God Yes! Yes!"

John continued arousing her both mentally and physically. She was by now fully ready for John to take her and in a voice of frustrated desire she said,

"Oh my God what are you waiting for? I'm ready, for God sake, fuck me, now."

John pulled his pants and underwear down over his very erect, long, hard penis which sprang upwards and slapped against his lower abdomen. She caught sight of it a gasped at its size as she saw it swollen and covered with thick pulsating veins as it leaked pre-cum.

"Oh God," she cried "do you think I can take that. If I do it will be a miracle."

John rubbed the leaking crown up along her pouting lips parting them as he did so giving him easy access into her very tight pussy. John pushed the bulbous head inside and allowed her to accommodate the shear size even though he had witnessed it slim down as it entered her. Even slimmed it opened her muscles wider than ever before but once she had felt her muscles stretched, and she had only experienced a little pain, she relaxed again; John pushed slowly, an inch at a time, into her silky tightness, stretching her and filling her to capacity. Eventually sinking all of it inside John felt the tip up against her cervix; he then commenced to fuck her slowly at first, enjoying the sensation of yet another conquest, but quickly speeding up as she got used to the size. Her arousal soared and she rode with him, ever thrusting up her hips in an effort to assuage her desires to cum.

Scanning Collette's mind John became aware that this, to her, was ecstatic joy; she was getting the fuck of her life. He heard her mutter between gasps,

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck don't stop. I do not understand it but I am desperate for you to fill me with your seed. Give me all you have. Just cum inside me. Please! Oh God I'm cumming."

John had no intention of doing otherwise; he drove in and out of her spasming sheath as she strove to achieve her orgasm. Colette's urgent movements were making John wild and his speed increased as he ravaged her unmercifully as his climax built. Colette's spasms became a urgent series of convulsions as her orgasm reached its peak,

"Oh fuck I'm cumming again."

She cried out in an ecstatic wail. Almost immediately John felt the hot sperm rush up, swelling his swollen prick as each gush shot out of the sensitive hole in the tip of its crown, ejecting into her and semen splashed over her ovaries which were not yet ripe and ran into every available space.

She grunted with pleasure as she felt each thrust delivering hot cream into her willing and readily accepting channels. She urged John to keep going and when she came down and he was still hard and driving his thick penile length in and out of her; she said,

" Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I knew it as soon as I set eyes on you; I knew you would fuck me; I just knew. I cannot understand why, that you would end up giving me ultimate pleasure. You can fuck me forever. After this my husband will never be able to satisfy me again. I cannot explain the feeling I have but I know I want your baby inside me"

John quickly raised her to a new level of arousal and ravaged the young Italian feeling her climax several times under the renewed onslaught as he raced towards another climatic release. Using the rings powers, he mentally advanced her cycle which brought her to the peak of ovulation. John's climaxed and his jerking penis pumped highly fertile sperm deep inside her. She felt the moment of impregnation and went wild with him hard up inside her convulsing pussy. She thrashed and bucked as he continued to pump baby making sperm into her. John finally let her down and she lay with her legs wide apart and her vulva open, as slowly she let him pull his still rigid love pole out of her. As the head slipped from her open vagina John felt her hand encircle it and she pulled it towards her mouth; she licked and sucked it clean and asked when they could do it again.

"I am leaving for London today but we will be back in a little while for your next quarters board meeting." he replied;

Roy stood for a moment before pushing his penis back into his trousers and zipping himself up, she gradually recovered which allowing her to adjust her creased clothing and get to her feet; her ruined panties with their torn gusset useless to stop the oozing sperm coating her inner thighs.

John embraced her as he left her dazed; still not quite believing the interaction that had taken place between them; she made her way to the bathroom to clean herself and John returned to the hotel, intending to pack for the flight to London. During the taxi ride back he sat back and began to once more review the recent changes in his life since "The Ring". John had noticed several physical changes for example he had slimmed down, the small start of a pot belly he had noticed developing before he had received the ring had gone, his abs were now like a six pack, his general frame had become more muscular and his sex life was sensational, his scrotal sack had enlarged, to cater for balls which had almost doubled in size, to accommodate the seemingly unlimited amount of sperm he continued to produce.

John had come to realise that he could have any woman in the world; the one thing that bothered him was this almost insatiable desire to impregnate every woman he fucked. He had the power to be able to neutralise any woman's chemical contraception and to move her cycle to ensure he fertilised her at the time he filled her with fertile sperm. If he carried on at this rate he would be able to populate a small country. The cab dropped him at the hotel and he went up to his suite.

John was surprised to see his packing set out ready for him to grab and go. He called out and heard Jenny say,

"I am in the bedroom." Walking into the bedroom the sound of Jenny's voice appeared to be coming from, he walked in to find her in his bed. He kissed her and threw back the clothes. She lay naked and ready. John quickly undressed and moved between her legs. He slid a pillow under her and brought her arousal to an unbearable level. She was dripping from the very wet pouty entrance to her pussy. John lined up and entered her swiftly and smoothly. This was great, there was no need for time wasting foreplay, he could do that with a single thought. Reaching down John drew one of her already hard nipples into his mouth and sucked hard as he plunged his throbbing phallus, still somewhat stick from his sexual interaction with Colette, despite her licking him clean, up into her open vagina to her limit and proceeded to drive in and out of her sweet pussy, exciting her, bringing her sexuality to a new peak and then stimulating her to a tremendous earth shattering orgasm.

She raised her hips as each thrust slammed into her. Their pubic hairs mashed together with her flowing juices quickly matting the wisps of hair together. John held her at climax with her thrashing below him as he started to spurt deep within her. Her orgasm was at a crescendo, letting his thoughts enter her mind John became aware that her climax was so great that the intensity of it was creating a kaleidoscope of flashing lights as the earth moved for her. He let her down slowly and pulled his long as thick as a man's wrist, size prick, which she had now come to take with ease, from her gaping open pussy which was leaking thick cream again. Shaking off the mind blowing intensity of her orgasm she raised herself up onto her feet and as she walked unsteadily to the bathroom she thanked him for relieving her urgent need, and completing her ablutions she dressed and went to pack herself.

John quickly rang down to the designer clothes shop in the foyer and giving his size requested some ready made suits and shirts, to be sent up with the same two ladies who were so helpful the previous day. The knock came only minutes later he called out for them to enter and once they were inside he requested them to come through to the bedroom. John's erect prick was still out and wet. They came in and took one look at John standing naked and stripped off their own clothing. The older of the two, Maria walked towards him and John mentally pushed her sexual demands to maximum level of arousal, lifted her off her feet and pushed deeply into her awaiting wet pussy. She sank down until she could go no further. John pushed her against the wall of the bedroom and as her legs came around him he fucked her hard and fast. She was at her first orgasm in a few short minutes clamping down on the thrusting shaft. Her first climax was closely followed by several others and squealing with delight as she felt jerk after jerk as John delivered hot sperm deep inside her, splashing against her as yet unknown, to any other person than John, newly impregnated womb. She shuddered with ecstatic pleasure and collapsed against John's chest as he slid her inert form off his prick. He lay her face down on the floor with her buttocks up in the air.

John turned to find Gina, the younger of the two women, as she stood naked laying the suits on the bed for his approval. John walked up behind her spread her legs wide apart and grabbing her by the waist he pushed his sperm coated penis between her legs feeling it split her pussy lips wide apart like some over ripe peach, then pushing it forward, he felt it slide between the now open lips of her pussy and the crown nudged her erect clitoris, her hand went down to guide it safely into her willing sex and once John felt her inner entrance part, he thrust into her ready and dripping pussy. She gasped as he filled her full with his thick penis and she began to moan as she felt it thicken more until it was stretching her to the limit.

John began to move in and out of her; she was moaning with every thrust, but she pushed back hard, ensuring he hit her cervix each time. She said in her village dialect "Santa Maria! Fuck me hard and deep. Santa Maria! Don't stop. I need you to fill me with your creamy seed. Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck I'm cumming. Fill me with your thick cum and don't stop until I overflow."

John sped up driving his thick prick in ever increasing short driving movements until he felt her cry out as her climax rippled along his jerking shaft and the sperm flowed thick and fast. She shuddered and her whole body jerked, in time with John's penile spurts, as the excitement of her intense orgasm rolled through her young and inexperienced frame. She gave a deep moan and went limp; her frame supported only by the length of John's erection inserted in her stretched pussy. John pulled out of her quivering vagina and turning her round pushed her back onto the bed facing upwards, drawing her knees and spreading her hips wide, ready for him when she came round.

John's penis was still dripping as he positioned himself behind the bride to be; he lifted her up and rammed his dripping pole into the already oozing outer pussy lips which seemed to engulf him in one sucking motion. She cried out again in her guttural Italian dialect,

"Santa Maria. You're inside me again. I only hope Antonio can give me this much pleasure. Let me feel you cum, let me feel its hot stickiness flood inside me again."

John's throbbing member thickened to stretch her and lengthen to ram against the opening of her newly impregnated womb. He thrust in and out speeding up as her quivering muscles gripped and rippled along his entire length; after some considerable time Maria began her next orgasm. John's hands gripped her hips and he thrust in to the limit; holding her tightly against him, he shot load after load into her, the sperm filling her already drenched cervical opening. She squealed as she felt the hot cum spread and begin to push out of her flapping vaginal lips. Spurting past the intruding prick and running down her thighs, Maria moaned with disappointment as she felt John pull his penis from her pleasured zone leaving her open and gaping, as she felt the bulbous crown leave her opening; she felt the thick ooze begin to run down her parted thighs and not wanting to waste the salty tasting sperm she scooped up the excesses and sucked it from her fingers.

John moved back and stepping up he, knelt between Gina's legs , she was laying on the bed her legs in the air spread wide just as he had left her; John mentally reached out, using the awesome power of the ring, he raised her once again to fever pitch. He lined up his wrist thick phallus and pushed into her gaping sex, Gina cried out as he entered, she arched her back and thrust up her hips urging his penis in deeper. John pulled back and his penis generously coated with her vaginal fluids appeared, Gina fearing he was going to withdraw it altogether, closed her legs behind him to prevent their disengagement. Her legs clenched tightly and she pushed up her hips forcing the thick prick back into her love tunnel to the hilt. John repeated this movement continually feeling her inner muscles grabbing and caressing his ever thrusting prick before he could withdraw. John sucked hard on her nipples and nipped each one in turn. The urgency of her desire to have him spew more of his seed inside her became more and more obvious, as she continued to thrust up harder and faster repeatedly forcing him against her deepest point.

John increased the speed of the thrusts and she matched him over and over again. He felt her orgasm rush up surprising her and John as she pumped her hips against his in an ever increasing urgency. Her climax swept in and through her convulsing pussy, this triggered John to start spurting another huge amount of sperm deep inside her welcoming core. John's sperm poured into her and he had to control the urge to make her ovulate. He felt it rush into her awaiting womb and her tubes, but no ovulation took place. This ensured that she would not be ostracised by her family. John was pleased for her and no one would be the wiser that she was no longer a virgin. To prevent any impregnation, he implanted into her mind that he alone would be the only man, other than a husband and then only when the marriage ceremony had taken place in the future, would have the privilege of entering her sexual orifice. John reluctantly withdrew and she lay back, her legs splayed wide, she was completely satiated. He rushed into the bathroom to quickly shower, and went to dress leaving them to recover from their sexual encounters and clean themselves up

He chose from the clothes they had bought for him, signed for them and threw them in the case Jenny had packed for him. Just as the door bell rang and the porter stood waiting to carry his bag down to the foyer. The smartly dressed bearer informed him that he should leave for the foyer as the Car was waiting for him. John was taken down in the lift to meet the others at the entrance of the hotel; they all climbed into the waiting limousine which whisked them to the VIP lounge at the airport in time for the company jet to wing them to London. Customs and Emigration completed they boarded their large executive jet and in minutes were airborne. They were served snacks and everyone settled back for a restful flight.