The Ring of Cronus Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax went on and on as John kept cumming inside her until he felt her passion subside. He withdrew and she stared with open mouth at the size of his prick as it slowly emerged from her satisfied pussy and she suddenly leapt up and running to the door said that she was late with her duties and had to rush. John looked down and realised she had left her knickers by the side of the bed.

John was in need of a shower, the smell of sex hung over him like a cloud, he walked into the bathroom and showered; he chose his clothes carefully and went down to breakfast. Amanda looked radiant with a glow that had not been visible when they had first met in Lusaka, John realised that it was the first signs of her pregnancy beginning to show itself, and Amelia who looked equally radiant was dressed in a summer dress that showed every curve. She wore nothing under it as far as he could tell there was no panty line and her nipples showed clearly through the thin top. They finished breakfast and withdrew to let the staff clear away.

John was led through to the conservatory and when they entered, the door was locked behind the three of them. The ring felt hot. The conservatory allowed light in from the top to help the plants grow but the windows were of a special glass that allowed anyone to see clearly outside but did not allow any one in the garden to see inside. Whatever went on between the three of them would therefore be hidden from the gardening staff. Amelia told John that the polarity of the glass could be changed simply by reversing the light intensity.

Both women walked towards him and whilst one removed his shirt the other unzipped and pulled down his slacks. In two minutes he was naked and whist Amelia pulled off her dress, as John had suspected, she wore nothing underneath and her nakedness was revealed, Amanda sucked John's semi erect prick to full hardness. Amelia then led him, with his penis at full mast, to a wide chaise-long where she sat him down and straddled him. Her open slit was dripping with signs of her arousal as she sank down onto John's upstanding penis. She was sopping wet, and he felt the throbbing length engulfed by her silky soft muscular interior as it went straight in up to the hilt and she attempted to get more of him inside her cloying wetness. Her efforts were soon rewarded, as the ring thickened and lengthened the swollen flesh, allowing her to feel as though it had slid into her deeper and deeper.

Amelia cried out as the crown pushed up almost splitting her in two she arched her back and John sucked her lovely nipples into mouth and bit down gently on each in turn. She revelled in the slight pain and her movements became more urgent. He sucked hard on her breasts bringing up love bites.

"Bite harder" she cried.

John's sucking mouth eagerly complied, and Amelia revelled in the increasing level of pain. She suddenly hit her first orgasm of the morning and bounced like a ball on the length of the surging, sperm spewing penis. She was going mad with lust as John jetted his thick semen in thick wads inside her. She pulled off and the now naked Amanda slid her eager wet opening over his wet prick. She sank down and he thrust up to the hilt and letting his already massive prick grow longer to fill her. She drove up and down loving every moment. She was enjoying having an audience to their sexual activities for the second time. She asked Amelia,

"Oh darling can you see it entering and leaving my wet pussy? Isn't it mind blowing? His length and girth are amazing."

Amanda was truly turned on by her audience and looking in the nearby mirror watched as the huge phallus drove into her time and time again. Amelia was kneeing down watching too and she was rubbing her breasts which were now quite marked by the love bites John's eager sucking had raised. He felt Amanda start her climax and as her vaginal muscles gripped his penetrating member, it swelled as the thick jets of sperm were transferred from his penis into her welcoming convulsing core feeling her muscles milk him until he was dry again.

The whole morning was spent with John fucking them in every possible position and by lunch time they were covered in drying sperm from head to toe, every orifice leaked white cream and they were so sore they could hardly walk, but their lust was finally satisfied. They dragged John into the shower room, usually only used when they went swimming in the large swimming pool, and each washed and cleaned before they dressed and although both women were highly flushed, they looked respectable enough to go into lunch, all three of them famished after their sexual exertions.

After lunch both of the well serviced ladies excused themselves, each going up to their individual rooms to sleep of their excesses of the morning. John sat in the drawing room until he heard a car draw up outside. He peered through the window to see the lovely, now newly married, Lady Gateley step out of the car. His prick hardened and the ring glowed. She was shown into the drawing room and looked at him aghast.

"I was not expecting to see you so soon, you wonderful man."

John explained the circumstances of his invitation and subsequent arrival and she sat down beside him. She said that the wedding had gone off wonderfully well, however as she had walked down the aisle she could still feel sticky semen leaking from her overworked pussy. It had continued to seep from her all through the reception and finally when they had gone to bed and Lord Gateley had demanded that now they were married he needed to consummate their marriage telling her he would not wear a condom as he wanted an heir.

His Lordship had ridden her bareback for the first time commenting on how wet she was, he had said if he had known how easily he had been able to slide into her wetness he would have tried harder before, little knowing it was John's creamy sperm that he was feeling run around his penis. She said that she hardly felt him moving inside her or the comparatively small amount of semen he produced at his orgasm and she had not even got to climax herself.

John pulled her to her feet and took her to the conservatory; locking the door behind them he quickly undressed her, pulled off his own clothes and lay her back on the wide but damp chaise-long, that the two ladies and he had used in the morning. He sucked on her urging nipples and thrust first one then two and finally three fingers into her needy pussy. She spread her legs wide and his thumb rubbed her hardening clitoris. She reached down and stroked his rock hard prick. She lost no time in positioning herself; with little or no hesitation she raised her legs high in the air and the entrance to her well used sex was open wide, then placing her hand around the thick phallus which was throbbing before her eyes, she began to pull the head of John's swollen prick into her willing pussy.

"Oh God" she said "Get that huge thing inside my pussy now. I want to feel it high and hard against my womb."

Thrusting into her John had to push two or three times to get in to the full, his scrotum pushing hard against her bare buttocks.

"Oh Yes!" she cried "Now give it to me hard and fast. I want to feel like a serviced mare again and again."

John pounded repeatedly into her tight sleeve hard stretching her and arousing her fully. Soon her first orgasm was ripping into her; with the second or third meeting of their hips. She bucked wildly and her orgasms kept coming until they were a continuous stream of kaleidoscopic colour blazing flashes of light in her mind. She was writhing in ecstasy below him, the feeling of her spasming inner walls brought on John's orgasm and he felt the twitch of his scrotal sack as rich sperm filled semen swelled his jerking prick and emptied shot after shot into her frenzied pussy.

They kept this up with John repeatedly stimulating and arousing her and fucking her for what seemed hours before he finally let her come down, wide eyed, sore and completely satiated and worn out. She lay back the sperm trickling out of her widely stretched and gaping vaginal lips. She was so exhausted that when they heard knocking on the door she made no attempt to move or cover the evidence of her infidelity. Even when John rose to unlock the door, allowing them to be joined by Amanda and Amelia; and she saw them enter she did not have the energy to get up.

Looking at the scene before them they said to each other that it looked as though they had missed the fun, but agreed they would have been too sore to have joined in. The lovely and well serviced Lady Gateley eventually sat up with sperm collecting around the outer lips of her fully filled newly married and fertilised pussy. The two arrivals looked at the state of their friend and taking pity on her sorry state they finally got Lady Gateley, half carrying her as she winced with each step, into the shower and dressed her in time to go through for tea. All three of them were showing signs of distress as they walked, each with thick ooze still seeping out of their sore and still over filled vaginal orifices.

John took pity on them and using the rings awesome power he made their love bites slowly disappear from their sore and reddened breasts and eased the pain from their sore vaginas and they looked puzzled but relieved at the sudden but effective disappearance of their discomfort. The men arrived by helicopter later in the evening and they had a magnificent dinner before relaxing with drinks until it was time for everyone to retire to bed.

John went to his room knowing that any visits from the ladies were unlikely as they were completely satiated. When he entered the room maid was turning down the bed and another maid was putting away his clothes that had been laundered and pressed. The room maid said,

"Oh Sir, I hope you don't mind me bringing Jessie, my friend, but I told her what had happened and about the size of the new guests "John Thomas" and Jesse did not believe it."

Using the power conferred on him by the ring, John mentally stimulated both of them to a high state of arousal and instructed them to take off their uniforms and underwear. Taking off his own clothes at the same time, John noted the plain and simple undergarments the two young women wore, Jessie gaped open mouthed as she watched John penis begin to grow as they all got into bed together. Jesse was a virgin and had never seen a penis other than her young brothers. The ring felt hot and John's penis reared up. Jesse looked aghast at its size.

"Oh God Sir, does that fit inside me?" she asked.

However the excitement she was feeling between her legs was driving her to distraction. John mentally scanned her mind to ensure she was not near ovulation and would not get pregnant from the immanent sexual encounter. He did not want after all to ruin her young life from her first fuck, an experience that he could already feel he was going to enjoy.

Numbing the pain sensors around her hymen, whilst stimulating her sexual responses he watched as her body reacted, her labia began to ooze her nectar and her sensitised and aroused breasts began to harden her nipples. John moved and knelt between her thighs; the young room maid lifted his hard penis and rubbed it against her friend, Jessie's outer lips. Jessie looked at the huge crown as it slid between her outer vaginal lips and said in a hushed whisper,

"Oh God Sir it will surely split me in two"

John eased the thick hard mushroom shape into her virginal opening. She opened her eyes wide and said,

"Oh Sir that's huge."

John mentally reassured her everything would be fine, the penis shrank to accommodate her virginity, but even so her young virgin pussy stretched to accommodate him as her ample nectar moistened the intruder; Jesse opened her legs wider and once inside John gently and carefully eased forward until he felt the gentle pressure of the still intact film of skin, that was her hymen; when she had adjusted to the intruding thickness, John drew back a little, Jessie tensed herself before with a thrust of his hips he broke through and buried his stiff prick deep inside of her vaginal sheath.

Quickly using the power of the ring John raised her to a state of arousal that would ensure his satisfaction as well as hers John reamed her young tight pussy. It gripped him so very tightly and he could feel her muscles quivering and trying to come to terms with his invading phallus. He suddenly felt a sudden urgency in her movements the inner walls frantically trying to cope with the new and strange feeling racing through their nerve endings. She pushed up hard against him, suddenly her orgasm caused her inner muscles to contract and flutter around the driving prick. John drove in and shot thick jets of fertile semen into her young pussy. She stiffened and cried out,

"Oh God Sir You've cum up inside me; Oh God Sir I hope you have not given me a baby. I'm just too young to be pregnant my dad will kill me for sure."

John reassured her that she was safe; he lied: convincing her that he had been snipped and she was safe with him. Her orgasm was at its height her mind set at ease allowing her young excited body to run wild her vaginal muscles spasming around the thick penis as it poured rich fertile semen through her open cervix and deep into her unprotected womb. Thankful that he had not allowed the ring to bring on her ovulation John now pulled out still oozing sperm allowing it to cover her open labia. He reached across and spread the room maid's legs and raising her arousal to the max he moved between them and thrust the sperm covered prick spotted with Jesse's virginal blood into her and fucked for all he was worth. She said,

"Oh God sir, I love it when you do that suddenly. Fuck me harder and fill me again with that lovely hot white cream. Now that I know you have been snipped you can take me anytime you want and I know I can't get pregnant."

She writhed and fucked like a pro her hips pushing up hard against him, her internal softness caressing the sperm laden prick and urging John to drive into her over and over again. John continued to thrust into her again and again until feeling the pressure build once again in his sperm laden balls; he pushed up splitting the entrance to her young tender womb he finally released a torrent; filling her uterus with rich creamy jets of ropey fertile sperm.

John eventually pulled out of her gaping sex; then spent most of the night in and out of both of their young vaginas, they bucked under his hips as he roused their sexual desires repeatedly, they both fucked like energetic marionettes. The following morning, early, the two house maids wearily got out of bed and washed the clinging sperm off their tired sexually overworked bodies. Walking carefully with sore young vaginas they went down to begin another day, having enjoyed their sweet young vaginas in a night of wonderful sex, he took pity on their plight and projecting his thoughts through the ring, he took away their soreness and eased their tired bodies. John showered and dressed leaving a bed showing evidence of the deflowering of Jessie's virginity as well as an all night fuck fest. He went down to breakfast and spent a relaxing morning being driven around the estate.

12