The Ring of Cronus Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John turned his attention to the young Arab Sheik, beside her, he scanned the young man's mind seeing that he had always insisted to her that he had never been with another woman; but in actual fact, he had been with plenty and had a number of children he had not disclosed to her. He was well endowed in the penis stakes and liked to sexually dominate his female associates and friends. From John's mind scan of the 'bride to be' she was aware that she was occupying the suite below John. He let them go to their respective suites and went up to his own accommodation, where he could scan her from above and when all had settled in, his scan revealed her future husbands voice and he heard him say in a voice that commanded obedience,

"I insist! You must stay in your suite until the wedding, it is the way things are done here; your meals would be served in this suite. No one should see, or touch, you before the wedding."

John thought to himself, it's ok for you my friend but not for her, all very masculine orientated. John could see her deep disappointment, in as much that she had anticipated an evening in the ballroom of the hotel; but she was cowed by the fact she was in a strange country and her parents would not be arriving until the morning of the wedding. John could see that she had been dazzled by this rich young Arab's money and the wonderful gifts he had showered upon her. She had also been swayed because her parents had been overjoyed at the thought of her marrying, such a rich person as, a Sheik. Although he lived in the United States, he had opted for a desert wedding to impress the host of business colleagues he had subsequently invited for the ceremony; they would be arriving later on his chartered 747. He had however been born in USA and all his family had their homes there, so, he had never before visited the place of his grandfather's birth and some of its traditions worried even him.

He left he somewhat dismayed at being alone on the night before the wedding, John using the rings power reached into her mind raised her sexual arousal and sent a picture of himself into her memory, so that when she saw him she would immediately know him as a friend. Before leaving the suite John scanned her mind once more raised her sexual arousal again and could visualise the fact that she was getting very moist between her swollen pussy lips. John slipped downstairs and could see a man standing outside her door as a security guard; his presence was not only to prevent the young bride from leaving her suite but also to prevent any one entering. The powerful force of the ring allowed John to invade the guard's mind he quickly ensured that he would doze for a few minutes whilst John quietly entered into the bride's room. The guard slumped into a deep doze and John stepped past him and rang the bell; a few moments later she answered the door in a flowing silk gown.

"Hello John," she said looking surprised "what are you doing here. Come in, have you seen Ashraf he only left a few moments ago. I had not expected to see anyone but him tonight. It's so nice of you to have taken the trouble to come up and see me"

John entered and they sat down John eased her mind and made her believe the bridegroom was fully aware of his presence, She simply believed that John was a dear friend, she knew him well, but just could not remember where they had met. John using the power conferred by the ring mentally instructed her to go through to the bedroom and remove her gown; he could clearly see that she had showered and had no time to put anything on underneath. Walking into the bedroom John quickly removed his clothes, and entering her mind from her eyes he could see himself naked before her. Using the rings power again John relaxed her and mentally blotted out all reservations regarding losing her virginity, he mentally instructed her to lie down, part her legs and allow him to kiss her virgin pussy. He licked and sucked at her sex hungrily and greedily savouring her exquisite taste, putting her constantly at ease and raising her to desire more as her arousal bloomed.

She was soon so sexually excited her arousal was at its peak and needed her pussy to be filled; she had waited patiently for long enough. John heard a knock at the door and heard the young sheik entering his fiancés suite. Quickly scanning into the Arab's mind John began showing pictures of his fiancée's naked body, implanted the idea that the wedding ceremony had already taken place, mentally instructed him to strip off his clothes and walk into the room, ensuring that in his minds eye he could not see John standing naked by the bed. The young Arab entered the room, seeing the wonderful naked form lying on the bed with her legs splayed; he climbed onto the bed his penis already hardening as he lay on the bed ready to make love to his new wife. John used the rings power and sent him into a deep sleep and fell onto his back beside her.

Once this had been achieved John removed all reservations, that her fiancé was laying beside her, from the young woman's mind and moved in between her open thighs, her pussy had began to show signs of the high state of her arousal and as he ran his finger between her vulva, rich honey began to leak. John assumed the position inside her mind and felt her arousal at its peek she was feeling that she had to come to a climax or else she would burst. John felt her hold her outer lips open as the head of John's penis entered her; the hard penis slimmed, as it usually did when entering a virgin. She gasped; as it entered her slowly and John held back as she allowed the head to stretch her entrance wide. As she relaxed once more John slowly began to push inside. Entering into her mind once more he felt her become aware of the mushroom head up against her hymen. She seemed to overcome the rings power for a fleeting moment as she turned to her sleeping lover and blowing him a kiss, John heard her say to him,

"Sorry darling, but I can't resist this magnificent penis inside me."

Being present within her mind John could feel she was sorry that it was not her fiancé who was doing this to her, but her arousal was too far advanced for trivialities like that to matter any more. Resuming his own state of mind, John felt his own penis inside her as it grew and thickened. He felt her soft and tender walls stretch to accommodate it as he held back momentarily pressed against her membrane. Intending to ease back and then gently move forward after had eased her pain receptors which would take any pain away as her hymen was breached. John was suddenly surprised as she bucked her hips upward and he was through. She was like a wild animal. She had lost her inhibitions she had dry humped with many lovers and they had poured sperm over her body but she was determined to get the most out of her first true fuck.

John felt her thrust up continually moving her urgently demanding hips and her spasming tight pussy, towards her on coming orgasm. John could no longer justify holding back and meeting her urgent movements, on a one for one basis; he began to drive into her. Her fiancé lay in a deep sleep as the bed rocked and bounced with their wild copulating thrusting and squelching sex. She felt good as her virgin muscles strove to clench and suck at her first inserted penis. John could feel her first orgasm as it approached, he let her climax, but mentally stimulating her sexual arousal, kept them coming one after the other. John switched back into her mind as he felt orgasm after orgasm rip through her whole body and along her uncontrollable spasming pussy. She was ecstatic and suddenly she felt John cumming. She could feel blast after blast hitting her cervix and the warmth spread inside. She had never ever had anyone cum inside her before and had never imagined the wonderful feeling it was giving her. John felt her scream rise up and quickly suppressed it to a loud moan. She said,

"Oh fuck I can feel you cumming inside me. Oh fuck that feels so good. Oh fuck! I think I'm cumming again. Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

He felt her thrust up to get him hard against her womb as she felt the spurting go on and on. They lay together; the ring giving John the wonderful ability of being inside the mind of both consenting partners, feeling both of their intense climaxes, the experience almost overpowered his mind.

She lay there and said,

"Oh God what have I done? He will know I've had intercourse with you and will call everything off." followed by "The amount of sperm you've come inside me I shall be leaking for ages."

John put her mind at ease but at the same time her tight vagina was still clutching the long length of his throbbing penis still hard up inside her; and decided that he needed more. Throwing all regard to the wind partly to teach the male chauvinistic Arab beside them a lesson, for his nondisclosure of his infidelity, but in truth just for his own pleasure. He slammed into her again and again. Her eyes opened wide as her sexuality took over from her subconscious guilt and she thrust back. Her hips arched upwards as John's penis plunged in and out stretching her wider as ploughed in and out of her clenching pussy. Her legs gripped him as she crossed them behind him and he sucked hard on her hardened nipples, nibbling and sucking at her breasts, he could see the tell tale marks start to show; as he continually plundered and plunged into her newly deflowered pussy. John pumped load after load into her willing sex and she took as much as he had to give, albeit that she needed the constant stimulation of ring which helped to keep her arousal ready for John's long hard prick as it continued to drive in and out of her squelching pussy. John's balls were constantly banging against her backside; John pulled out and spun her over raising her buttocks high in the air as he took her from behind he came into her over and over again then turning her on her side he took her again. The fornicating couple fucked in every conceivable position known to man they went at it for hours with both participants climaxing many times. She at last was so tired and sore and very full of John's fertile and thick creamy sperm that could so easily have fertilised her as she began to ovulate and as she walked down the aisle, she would, as several others had been before her, be pregnant and full of John's sperm. John pulled out of her with a squelch and she lay back legs splayed and oozing rose coloured sperm from her widely stretched open pussy. He reached deep into her and ensured she would not conceive.

John kept her fiancé asleep as he willed him back to full arousal and lifted him onto his knees between his fiancé's open legs. Her eyes opened wide as John pushed him forward so that his erect prick slid into her sloppy stretched vagina; he left him fully inserted; his prick although not small was hardly stretching her after what she had been through. John dressed, and as he was leaving, he allowed the young Arab to come round his prick embedded inside her and put into his mind picture of him fucking her. Ensuring that the memories of the supposed wedding he had previously implanted disappeared. As he moved into the entrance of the suite he could hear the young man's grunts as he pumped his aroused penis in and out of her sperm filled pussy, hearing him cry out as he added his sperm to that of John's inside of her sperm filled fully deflowered pussy.

John put the guard to sleep for a few minutes and returned to his suite. He mentally pushed into the newly deflowered, and thoroughly fucked, bride to be and could feel Ashraf still hammering in and out of her pussy. The young Arab was fully convinced he had taken her and deflowered her, on the night before the wedding and was hard and ready to finish the job. He suddenly realised however that this was strictly taboo in his culture. John realised from his guilt that if his bride, to be, ever told anyone, he could be in serious trouble with his religion and his extended family. She on the other hand would have a hold over him for ever. He would never be aware that someone had done the deed for him and left a copious amount of fertile sperm inside her uterus. She would never again be as full of prick as she had been with John. John pushed into her mind the knowledge of his infidelities; she was now in full possession of the knowledge that her husband to be had had many lovers before her, had conceived several children which he was having to support, she was in turn satisfied that she had got her own victory over him and would in future have the power to control his sexual deviations. She only had to threaten to tell his family that he had taken her against her will before the marriage.

Later that evening as John showered and Jenny returned, they ate in the public dining room and watched the show including belly dancers and were in the process of retiring when out of the corner of my eye John spotted the lady pilot of the chartered 747, who had he had taken twice before; walking through the lobby in front of a crowd of American wedding guests. John caught her eye and sent the subliminal instruction into her mind that she should come to his suite when she had checked into her room bathed and changed. Using the rings power on his companion he was relieved when Jenny said,

"Oh John, I'm so tired after my long day shopping I hope you don't mind if I retire early."

John answered "No Jenny, it's been a long day for both of us I think I'll have an early night as well."

They stood and she gave him a perfunctory kiss on the cheek and each went to their separate rooms. John undressed and slipped on the silk robe from the wardrobe. Shortly after, he heard a knock on the door and opened it to the lady pilot dressed in a long off the shoulder dress in red satin. He had never seen her out of uniform before and he approved. She looked stunning as she stepped into the door and said,

"I saw you in the lobby and had the unexplainable urge to come see you in your suite I hope you don't mind. I know that I have flown with you as a passenger a couple of times and it was nice to see a familiar face."

Using the strong ring power John entered her mind implanting her desperate need for him to make love to her, at the same time bringing her arousal to a peek. Her face took on, momentarily, a quizzical appearance of not quite understanding why she was acting the way she was, but the feeling was so intense she felt she could not resist it, she immediately turned and kissed him hard as she ran her hand up his inner thigh and felt the hard erect penis.

"Oh God" she said "I don't understand why? I just know I need that inside me now."

Sweeping her up into his arms John carried her through to the bedroom and standing her by the bed, he unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Her somewhat stayed bra and panties followed. John put her onto the bed and slid a pillow under her ass cheeks raising her pouty lips up and open. John shrugged off the silk robe leaving him naked as he dived between her thighs and began to feast on her honeyed juices, as they seeped out of her spreading labia. She arched upwards attempting to get John's probing tongue deep inside her moaning,

"Oh my God; I cannon be do this I'm a happily married woman with two small children. I can't understand what has come over me? Please be careful." Then as an afterthought she said, "Are you going to wear anything?"

John pushed two fingers deep into her wet inner sex and sucked hard on her clitoris. She moaned and as he thrust another finger inside and finger fucked her fast; her first orgasm made her clamp down trapping the plunging, intruding fingers deep within her. As she began to relax slightly John knelt between her legs, her eyes opened wide as she saw he was lining up his hard prick, already leaking pre ejaculate clear semen.

"Oh God" she cried out "You are putting that inside me and you are not wearing any protection. I have only recently had a baby and you could get me pregnant."

Reaching into her confused mind John mentally relaxed her fears and pushed her arousal beyond anything she had ever experienced before. Pushing his hips forward he drove firmly into her wetness swiftly embedding the whole length to the hilt. She gasped and said,

"Oh fuck that is almost in my womb."

She lay there feeling it thicken and stretch her to the full,

"Oh fuck," she said "don't tease me, I've gone this far, fuck me hard. Oh God don't cum inside me, I just know its going to feel so good."

John was aware that she was already pregnant from their previous encounter but she however had not yet realised she was late with her menstrual cycle. He plunged his fully aroused long and thick prick in and out, feeling her already pregnant but willing, tunnel suck it back in every time he started to back off. He sucked madly at her large aroused nipples, no longer full of the milk; he had had the pleasure of tasting last time they had fucked. He felt her urgent and frenzied movements as her orgasm began to build and he held her back, for what seemed to her to be an age, whilst he continued to plunder her with his magnificent ever thrusting prick. She so sexually aroused and was completely beyond control her hips were thrashing and heaving up and down in a valiant attempt to reach her seemingly unachievable climax. John sucked at her breasts and neck leaving marks that would show for days. He finally felt that he could not hold back any longer the pressure in his scrotum was becoming increasingly painful, feeling the release take place; the thick fertile sperm begin its journey to her honeyed centre. John released her orgasm and felt the onrush of her pent up frustration burst and her climax tore through her like a cyclone as she felt John's explosions of sperm splat against her cervical opening. The amount of his output was staggering as he continually pumped into her over and over. Her eyes were like organ stops as she felt herself filled with his jetting sperm.

"Oh my God you've cum inside me." She cried out.

Her heaving and violent movements under him pushed her to a point where the amount of thick creamy sperm around the thrusting cock overcame her clamped muscles and she released the excess sperm and her own cervical juices out of her pussy lips like a fountain.

"Oh God" she said "how many of you are there up inside me. No man, can cum that much."

Despite her outcry of disbelief John's penis continued to pour his sperm deep inside her. At last she lay gasping; he pulled out of her and let the last few spurts cover her lovely big and heavily marked breasts and her mouth opened to catch the last shot. She got of the bed and staggered to the shower where she let the hot water spray and clean her sperm covered body and ease the pulsing soreness between the thighs. Returning to the bedroom she said,

"I don't know what came over me. I haven't let anyone but my husband make love to me since I married him. Buts it's strange I felt a familiarity as you inserted your length into my sheath and I felt a comfort as you poured your hot seed deep inside me."

Having showered and dressed John scanned her mind removing any soreness from her vaginal opening and he once again covered the memory of their sexual encounter and the fact that she had showered in his room and instantly she forgot that they had had a wild session of sex. John poured her a drink and they chatted for half an hour. She left thanking him for the drinks and hoped he hadn't minded her coming up to see him. Now that he could control the ring he took pity on her and ensured that although she would be late she would menstruate and her pregnancy would not continue.

The following morning John woke with a start he looked at the time and saw to his astonishment that it was only three o'clock in the morning. His penis was throbbing and the ring was vibrating on his finger, somewhere someone wanted him. He sent out the usual scan and became aware that the young intended bride needed to see him. He put the guard to sleep using the ever strengthening power of the ring and sent signals for the young American to come up to his room immediately. A few minutes later his door bell rang and he opened his door and she rushed in putting her arms around John's neck, oblivious to the fact that John was naked and fully aroused, she kissed him fiercely. John swept her up into his arms and carried her through into the bedroom; his penis was by now rock hard. Not a word was spoken as he slipped her gown off her shoulders and laid her back naked on the bed. John moved between the young American's open thighs, he quickly mounted her, easily pushing his thick penis into her young pussy. John drove in and out of her unceasingly, taking her hard, her young body urging him to go faster and faster, John felt himself climaxing with her time after time until she could take no more. She lay back her legs spread in a wanton fashion too tired to move a muscle as John slowly withdrew his sword like phallus from her swollen sperm filled sheath.