The Ring of Cronus Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There must be some mistake. The courtesan visited you in your room last night. I am a happily married woman and true only to my husband."

With that she bent to retrieve her dress. The next mental arousal stopped her in her tracks as John pulled her towards him and undid her bra releasing her small breasts and he pulled down her cotton panties. She stood open mouthed as she let him suck on her breasts seemingly unable to put up any resistance. She gasped as he pulled the tie on his robe and as it parted his erection rose into the air. She uttered a small moan as her oozing labia was split by the head of John's penis as he pushed her flat on the couch and moved between her thighs.

The ring diminished the girth of John's penis as he struggled to ease it into her young and now very swollen pussy. As it became thinner, to her horror, she involuntarily opened her legs and willingly allowed this stranger to push his penis into her. She could not resist as she felt it thicken and swell to fill her fuller than she had ever known. Once inside John began to drive into the young hostess's silky soft yielding pussy, enjoying the absolute power of his unexpected conquest. Her body reacted to the thrills her vagina was sending out and she moved like a courtesan. Her body was convulsing eagerly meeting Johns every urgent thrusts. This man's hard flesh was so much bigger than her husbands and her whole body thrilled at its size. For some unknown reason she could not stop herself from allowing this man to fuck her, it was almost she thought as if she were under a spell, but she dismissed the idea as being ridiculous. Her normal sex life was stilted as most Chinese men expected sexual adventure from their mistresses and not from their wives, she was not expected to enjoy sex, it was a wife's duty to let her husband have sex with her when it was convenient.

She realised that here no such restriction applied and she let her whole body eagerly respond to the wonderful stimulation she was receiving between her legs. She reacted to this stranger like an unbridled courtesan and her hips thrust up meeting John's every plunge; she went wild as wave after wave of sexual pleasure rolled through her. John was at first surprised at her actions but scanning her mind he realised why her body was literally stimulating him to drive into her with such gay abandon and that she was ovulating into the bargain. Urged on by her convulsing vagina and the excited moan of encouragement escaping from her lips, together with the unbridled excitement he could feel coursing through her very soul, he continued until he felt her convulsions take on an even greater urgency as the inside of her love tunnel began contracting, her climax began, she urged up taking him to the maximum as she began to squeal with utter delight her spasming vagina was going wild along John's thick plunging penis. John could hold back no longer and his sperm laden semen rushed from his scrotum up his thickened penis and out into the young hostess's vagina She felt the pump of semen flow into her and the thrill of her feeling over came any thought of the possibility of pregnancy. The fertile sperm swam up into her fertile core and in a flash she was impregnated with John's spermatozoa. Her young body accepting the entry into her newly released ripe ova, John felt the fusion and nullified it thereby preventing any chance of the foetus developing in her womb.

As John withdrew from her swollen pussy now exuding a steady flow of sperm he kissed her and asked her to send to him at the company address in America her husbands job CV and his qualification as he thought he could use a good man in the new company. She lay completely exhausted, her body wracked with guilt, now that the moment was over. She would do as this man asked, but she placed little hope of his, what she considered, to be empty promises for her favours. John rose up and went to the shower to wash and dress in preparation for his flight. The young hostess walked into the small bathroom she used and washed away as much of the shameful ejaculate as she could; slowly realising that he had worn no protection and she could not afford to be on any other kind of contraception, her husband usually pulled out during her time of ovulation. She dressed and returned to the lounge shamefaced but still offered John a drink from the bar. John could see she was feeling guilty so her entered her mind and wiped the memory of their sexual liaison from her mind took away the discomfort from her raw and swollen pussy, glad that he had used the power of the ring to stop the fertilised ova making its way into her awaiting womb. She bowed and acted as though nothing had happened between them, her pussy was not sore and she was confused to feel her vagina wet, she knew she was not due to start her period for another few days so she ignored it and carried on with her duties. But for some unknown reason she knew she wanted her husband have unprotected sex with her as soon as possible.

As John sat drinking his tea, Jenny returned with news that they had smoothed the way, they had been given an early slot but they must leave immediately. The young hostess bowed and John left with Jenny for the next leg of their acquisition tour "Japan" and all it was to bring. They cleared the usual exit formalities quickly and efficiently and headed for Tokyo. Once airborne John went into the office at the rear of the aircraft closely followed by Jenny who said she had missed his sexual ministrations and was in dire need of him to make love to her. John pulled her towards him and lifted her onto the desk as he reached up under her skirt to remove her panties; she in turn unzipped him and pulled down his slacks and under-shorts. John's erection sprang up as he moved between her open thighs nuzzling her outer lips which were already wet with her sexual excretions; her hand held the throbbing penis and she rubbed it between her readily parting pussy lips. John eased forward and she inserted him inside her inner opening.

Once inside John pushed sinking ever deeper into her warm wetness at the same time he pushed up her top revealing a lace bra with a front opening. She knew these were a favourite of his, as it gave simple and easy access to the treasures that lay inside. John's hips pushed harder feeling the crown of his very hard prick bottom out against her cervix. She gasped saying,

"Oh John that feels so good."

Hardly hearing what she said he unclipped the front of her bra and her wonderful assets spilled out giving him access to her rapidly hardening nipples. His throbbing appendage began to move in and out with long but forceful strokes as his mouth closed around the first nipple and he sucked it into his mouth, gently grazing his teeth along the now hard nub. She gasped aloud urging him on as she let her hips move forward to meet his every thrust. He knew she would not be long and after a short time she neared her first orgasm, he shortened and quickened his driving actions. She was now rapidly approaching her peak and said,

"John I'm almost there. Cum with me, I need to feel your hot sperm deep inside me."

John was aware that his own pressure was building and as she climaxed he began to shot hot sperm deep inside her. She moaned aloud as she clamped her legs around his back holding him hard against the cervical entrance to her womb. She moaned aloud saying,

"Oh God that's wonderful I can feel every spurt deep inside my vagina. It's so warm and I can feel it spreading everywhere."

John was still rock hard and as she came down from her climax and, quickly stimulating her again, he plunged in to her fast and hard. He could feel the effects of her arousal as she writhed and raised her hips to meet every deep thrust as he moved into her faster and she moaned with the erotic pleasure. Holding the onrush of her second orgasm until he felt his own almost at bursting point and with one urgent drive using his hips he came, exploding thick wads of highly fertile sperm, deep inside her; simultaneously he released her powerful climax and they clung to each other as spasm after spasm of sexual pleasure rolled through their closely coupled bodies. John had sucked on her hard very red nipples until they now showed signs of his passionate aggression. Her breasts showed red marks where he had sucked them deep into his mouth as his passion has risen to its full. Her breasts bore marks that she would carry for days as a reminder of this very passionate encounter. They both lay still with John's prick encapsulated deep inside her very sticky sperm drenched vagina and she sighed with contented pleasure.

After some time John reluctantly pulled out of her open sex, which was already showing signs of John's sperm production by the thick ooze bubbling out of her. She put her hand down to the open lips and scooped the thick creamy sperm onto her fingers and transferred the sticky ooze to her mouth licking the salty sperm from her fingers with a gusto he had not seen in her before. When she had finished she bent forward and took his now softening penis between her lips and sucked it clean following which she sucked each testicle making sure the his scrotal sack was free of either her juices or his fertile semen. She finally got up off the floor where she had knelt to clean his genitals and went into the small bathroom to clean herself up and when she returned she dressed and kissed John's lips before leaving to go back to her seat to sleep.

John had only just sat down when Antoinette entered with a large whisky; she bent over to put it on the low table by the couch quickly ensuring that her skirt flicked up revealing a wet and willing pussy said to him,

"John could you help me I seem to have a problem."

He walked up unzipping his slacks and letting them and his shorts drop to the floor as his hardening length sprang up between her open thighs and rubbing it around her pouting pussy, as he raised her sexual arousal to a peak; the thick pole slid effortlessly deep inside her. She grunted and pushed back hard John felt his phallus thicken to accommodate her looser pussy and he drove home to meet her constant backward movements. She was very aroused, the noisy movement of John's penis sliding in and out of her pussy was stimulating her as she rubbed her fingers over her clitoris, and could not wait to feel the on rush of her building massive climax. When it hit her she squealed and clamped down hard. John who had not yet cum, let her come down and felt her clenching vaginal muscles begin to relax their grip; he pulled the thick phallus out of her swollen pussy lips before spinning her round; he then lay her down onto the couch on her back raised her legs up onto his shoulders spreading them wide and rammed his thick penis hard up inside her love tunnel again. He pulled open her blouse and pushed up her bra as his hard flesh tore in and out of her clenching wet pussy. Her breasts spilled out and he feasted on them like a hungry child. She was giving him all she had as she let her legs slide off his shoulders down to his waist the she clamped her legs tight around his hard buttocks as she threw herself into her second orgasm John felt a hot burst of sperm leave the open core of his erupting penis.

She arched upwards ensuring the thick jets exploded hard against the opening to her womb. The thick fertile cream spreading up into her highest recess, but as she was not near ovulation no fertilisation took place. She fell backwards her sexual energy sapped for the time being and she said,

"Oh God that was so good. I can still feel all that cum high inside me. I feel as though I shall never shrink back to my normal size. Oh God it's leaking."

Antoinette got up and quickly went though to the bathroom to clean up. John had not even had time to pull up his slacks when her twin sister came in, she saw him standing with his penis still wet from Antoinette and she dropped to her knees and taking it into her mouth began to suck. John moved forward feeling it slide down her throat as her licking and sucking became more frenzied. Monique's mouth moved up and down as her bobbing head became almost a blur John tentatively released a small amount of sperm from his deeply embedded penis and pulling out of her he lifted her up; quickly thrusting his hand up under her skirt and pulled her panties to one side; began lowering her down until he felt her wet pussy lips envelop the hard knob of his rock hard prick. His hands around her waist he pulled her down as he thrust up into her and she sank down to the limit in one go. Her eyes went wide as she felt it thicken and the length increased until he was hard against the end of her vaginal tunnel. Her legs came round him and she was using her thighs as leverage as she pumped up and down. Monique raged on until her strength once again began to weaken; John walked to the couch with her still impaled on his long hard prick and lay her back. Then John took over the lead and continued the ravaging of her wet and squishy pussy. She was going wild with enthusiasm now that he had taken over the rhythm and slowly he became aware of her approaching climax, just as the first jet of sperm shot out of his bulging pole, as John continued plunging in and out of her convulsing pussy at high speed.

Monique came with a shriek; clamping down her vaginal muscles and arching her hips up as high as she could, allowing a torrent of John's spewing fertile juice to enter her as yet unfertilised cavity. He scanned her to confirm that the ring had not advanced her cycle and that she was not at the fertile stage and continued to expel the last spurts as she began to come down from her ecstatic climax. He pulled out of her swollen sex and moved the dripping flesh up to her readily awaiting lips which parted and eagerly sucked off the combination of their creamy essence. When she had completed her task she pushed her hand into her open pussy and as her sister reappeared she went inside to clean herself up in readiness for the scheduled landing at Tokyo airport.

12