The Ring of Cronus Pt. 22

Story Info
Johns second visit to Japan.
9.2k words
4.65
62.3k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 27

John slept soundly until he and Jenny left the following day to return to the USA to report to Jim, the joint Chairman and Amanda at their estate. The journey gave him no rest however as both hostesses and Jenny were fighting fit and ready for anything he had to give. John reminded Jenny as she lay beneath him covered with a fine sheen of perspiration,

"Jenny you had better save yourself don't forget we still have a trip to make to Japan, if SURECO's new offer has been accepted."

Almost as they arrived back Jim confirmed to John the moment he saw him that the Japanese Company had indeed accepted the new offer taking into account the costs of the new machinery. He also confirmed that the Japanese Directors had guaranteed a fund to cover any liability that may be incurred from claims for faulty design of goods already distributed. They had agreed also to publish and acknowledge the faulty goods which could be returned and that they had joined forces with SURECO to remedy design faults and ensure that the new combined company would have a much tighter inspection of all products during production and at their finished state. The company was also to announce that the company guarantee on many of its products would be increased to five years. Thus ensuring the market and increasing the general public's confidence in its products.

Amanda had been told by her gynaecologist that she should not fly long distances and therefore would not be able to accompany John. Jim said,

"John I know I'm feeling much better but I would prefer to stay with Amanda as her general well being is becoming delicate with this child and as it's very precious to both of us; I feel she needs me with her."

Amanda apologised that she was not in the best of health but she had been plagued with morning sickness and generally had felt unwell. Using the rings power to its full advantage John eased her sickly symptoms and mentally assured her that this sickly period would soon pass and she would probably be her old self by the time he returned from Japan.

Jim's attractive doctor had called in to see him and tell him that she felt he could do without her attendance from now on, but if he needed her she would be available. She caught John's eye and she nodded to him and shortly afterwards she entered his office. Before John was aware of what was happening she had pushed him backwards and unzipped his trousers releasing his stiffness into the open air. She straddled him and pulling up her skirt John could see she had removed her panties prior to coming into his room. He could feel the warmth wet silky feeling of her slit as she centred him into her tightness and slid down in one swift and fluid motion. John's penis was fully embedded into her pussy as her wetness sucked it inside. John remembered, her pussy was unbelievably tight, and as it closed around his thickening shaft it began caressing and squeezing his manhood. The moans of ecstasy were bubbling up from her lips as she ground her smooth pussy against the rampant penis.

"Oh fuck! She screamed "I knew it was not a dream. Fuck me hard!"

Her energy seemed boundless as she rode John's rock hard penis. John soon felt her climax build as she screamed,

"Oh God, I'm there."

She shuddered as the forces swept through her whole body causing her to convulse around John's eager manhood. John allowed her to relax and she said,

"You didn't cum."

John pushed her off and she lay back as he dived between her open thighs and clamped his mouth over her open sex. John licked and sucked her rich honey cum as it slickly oozed out of her. Her smell was erotic as he swirled his tongue in and out of her inner lips and over her clitoris. Her second orgasm hit as she arched her back, John drank deeply from her open vagina as her legs closed around his head pulling him against her open sex.

"Enough," she cried

Pulling her upwards until their open mouths locked together and their tongues curled around each other. She could taste her own honey juices and John throbbing erection was at her point of entry. She reached down and placed the head of his penis inside her outer lips and eased the helmet inside her pulsating pussy. John pushed inwards and was rewarded with her groan of pure pleasure as its length slid into her depths, hitting against her uterine opening in one thrust. The look of pure lust on her face was a picture as John began to feel his penis thicken to fill her to capacity.

"Oh God!" she said "I wanted to feel you inside me. I need to feel that hot cum spread and fill me."

John reamed her with renewed enthusiasm, ever increasing the pace, feeling her body beneath him thrusting hard as the thick penis plunged in and out of her tight love tunnel. Her head was being thrown from side to side as she wantonly let John take her at his own pace. He could feel her climax quicken against the thrusting length as it approached and her muscles clenched and rippled as the intruder plundered the very core of her sexuality.

"I'm there again;" she cried "I want you to let me have your seed inside me, don't stop."

John's own climax raced through his hard swollen penis his scrotum tightened as he felt the pressure build and following the laws of nature he felt the inevitable surge of sperm rush up the length of his thrusting penis. The head bulged and sperm exploded inside her filling her with John's potent seed. John lost in his own enjoyment of the moment did not know how long or how much he deposited inside her but when he finally stopped she lay back her eyes closed and her face had a look of pure ecstasy. They lay together unmoving for some time and John's ring inspired libido was again working overtime, he needed more, raising her again he ravaged and plundered her, continually plunging his hard prick into her wet and willing orifice, until they had both came several times again. At last John had reached satisfaction and scanning her mind he could see she was not near enough to her ovulation so the urgent sexual matting had not impregnated her, but he could read that she wanted a child and she would have liked it to have been his. She was regularly having sex with her husband without any precautions so using the powerful force of the ring he advanced her ovulation and in an instant John's swimming warriors had surrounded her ovum and the fertilisation was underway. He reluctantly pulled out of her sore and oozing sex and she lay back muttering,

"Incredible absolutely incredible, if I had not experienced it myself I would never have believed your stamina or the pleasure you have given me. Sex will never be the same at home, but the experience of your wonderful penis will remain as a memory I shall treasure for ever."

With that she rose unsteadily to her feet, dressed and left. John never saw her again. John's clothing was a mess he stripped off and entered the shower to wash off the overpowering smell of the young doctor's sex. He then dressed and went down into the drawing room for a drink and some relaxation. Jenny came in and joined his as they discussed our upcoming trip to Japan. Jim and Amanda arrived and they also discussed the details of the forthcoming trip. It was agreed that they fly straight to Japan complete the agreement with the Japanese Company; they would then return via Zambia, for a few days rest and recuperation, and then back to New York for the next Main Board meeting. Amanda called John aside and said she would see him later in the evening if she felt well enough. John knew immediately what she meant and agreed to see her in his office before dinner. Returning to his office, as prearranged about an hour before dinner, John found Amanda waiting for him. She rushed up and put her arms around him giving him a kiss. He lifted her up and carried her to the bed where after undressing they made love gently but passionately with her climaxing more than once until she was exhausted and full of thick creamy sperm.

Her pregnancy was progressing steadily and no problems were expected as long as she did as she was told and did not fly long hauls. Amanda told John she missed their frantic sex sessions, but the baby had come first, before her lust for John's prick. She added,

"You know I have wanted a child for so long and nothing, not even my need for your prick is ever going to put the safety of my child in jeopardy."

John agreed and she dressed and they both went down to dinner. Jenny retired early as she told everyone she needed her rest as they were to be off the next day at 06.00 hours for destination Tokyo. John retired shortly afterwards and had not been in bed long, when he heard the door open quietly and Jenny slipped off her robe and slid her naked body into his bed. Jenny was excited at the thought of their sexual bonding and quickly spread her legs opening up her welcoming pussy John's ever ready libido, provided by his possession of the ring, did the rest; he nuzzled the crown between her wet vulva and slid forward sliding up to the hilt in one thrust. Jenny gasped with the pleasure muttering,

"Oh yes Fill me."

John confessed to her that he loved it when her breasts bounced up and down as he thrust into her. She groaned and kissed John's nipples as she felt the thickness of the thick penile flesh pumping into her wetness. John's prick slid back and forth the mushroom shaped head banging against her cervix as he ravaged her unmercifully, watching her stomach heave up and down as the huge intruding penis surged in and out of her ever receptive silken but tight rippling love canal. Her vagina began clench against him as her muscular contractions began to milk the length of John's surging penis. Jenny's gasps and moans spurred him to continue his penis jerking and pulsating as pounded up inside her stretching and extending against her inner walls as sperm raced up the thick prick to burst into her as their urgent movements caused slurping and slapping noises. Jenny opened her eyes urging him on calling out,

"Oh yes, I need to feel you cum high inside me."

Jenny's body arched up as she felt the hot sperm rush into her carnal cavity as John spurted jet after jet up inside her. Her hips rose up off the bed urgently as she thrust herself hard up against him, her quivering canal pulling him ever deeper as she received his charge of fertile sperm. Her moans relaying her exquisite excitement as John sucked hard on her nipples as the feeling of intense pleasure also filled him as he emptied his large scrotum full of semen deep inside her core however as he pumped the last drops into her stretched pussy his prick remained still hard. Leaving her breasts, he kissed her open mouth and held her tight; Jenny knew he had more to give and she wanted whatever he had.

"Again" she cried out "I need you again."

John started to move his hips and the swollen cock resumed its relentless rhythmic plunder of her willing sex. Jenny was ever grateful that John had the ability to keep going even though she had just received a full load of his rich semen but unaware of the fact that John had entered her mind and roused her towards another earth shattering orgasm, but held her at the brink, as his unrelenting prick rammed into her sperm filled pussy.

"Oh my God! I'm nearly there," she cried "cum with me. I need more of your hot sperm inside me."

John concentrated on and worked his thickness in and around her squelching love tunnel preparing it for his next eruption, he felt the buzz as his balls filled with ejaculate and the plunging prick began to swell in anticipation of the forthcoming delivery. The slurping sounds combined with the slap of his sperm filled balls smacking against her buttocks, her pussy lips released some of thier combined fluids to ooze down between her ass cheeks, and it began pooling on the bed clothes below. The relentless smacking sounds continued until John could hold back no more. He released her climax and her spasms made him shoot up through his pulsating rod forcing the very breath out of her mouth as the speed made her gasp and she once more reared up her hips and let him cum, splashing and drowning her cervical entrance, filling her womb with hot salty sperm. Jenny cried out with pleasure as the rapturous feeling washed through her entire body. John felt her canal clench ever tighter, fluttering as it pulsed, against the pumping penis as it jetted more and more into her welcoming womb.

They clutched each other and John's lips once more found Jenny's hard nipples, as his hips assisted his penis as it continued to steadily stroke into her grasping sex. The moment passed and they came down from high state of arousal and they lay holding each other as John allowed his penis to start to relax and they kissed gently. John eased out of her soaking snatch and lay beside her. She said,

"I just can't get enough of you John. We probably should take more care or you will eventually get me pregnant."

John smiled inwardly knowing that he had already done so on a previous occasion, but realising that the ring had been working on its own had had released her endemetrium and the tiny embryo had been released from her womb. He did not want Jenny to get pregnant, almost all the women he fucked on a regular basis were pregnant at the same time; he realised he would need to search around for more women until their children were born. John went into the bathroom for a shower and when he returned Jenny had gone. John took one look at the spreading sperm coated wet area of the bed and went to another of the nearby bedrooms in Jim and Amanda's huge house and went to sleep setting his internal clock for an early start the following day.

The journey was as usual full of interesting moments, both of the twin hostesses wanting to be filled with John's ever ready and plentiful seed as both visited him and enjoyed the sex he had to give. Jenny was also as insatiable as ever, although John had thought that she may have still been sore from their encounter the night before. Jenny took him without any hesitation and achieved several orgasms before the plane touched down in Tokyo airport. John was un-expectantly called to one side as he went through Customs and the attractive customs officer apologising profusely said that it would be necessary for him to go through to one of their rooms and be strip searched. It was rare case indeed for the Japanese customs to embarrass and trouble a VIP passenger in this manner. Entering a small room with what looked like a massage couch in the centre; John stripped off his clothes and as he turned around the young and beautiful Japanese lady Customs Officer emerged and bowing before him said,

"My sister, "Sayuri", who is a geisha working for the American Village asked me to look out for you."

To John's utter surprise she walked over to a small almost undetectable wall panel and opening it she turned off several switches then turning towards him she slipped out of her uniform; He recognised much in her as he had noted in her sister. She had dark hair swept up into a pleat sharpening her pretty oval face her high cheek bones which were offset by a pretty smile; her breasts were firm with fairly large nipples and her sex had a thick untrimmed bush hiding her secret entrance. She said pointing to the control box,

"We do not want the cameras to record our next few minutes do we?"

She quickly knelt before him, put John's flaccid penis into her warm mouth and began to suck it with the power of a vacuum cleaner. John hardened and she pushed the hardened shaft further inside and John felt himself slide down the back of her throat. Her eyes bulged as he reached into her mind and eased her gag reflex raising her libido to a high state of sexual arousal. John pulled out of her mouth and lifter her up sliding her dripping pussy towards his hard root. She opened her mouth and gasped as she felt it stretch her pussy lips apart, and open her up, as it entered her and she felt herself stretched as it slid relentlessly into her wet interior. John spoke to her in her own language expressing his gratitude to her sister for the introduction, and thanked her for the opportunity to have such an un-expected close relationship

She continued to slide down onto him until with a loud gasp she felt their bodies meet at the pelvic bone. John let the ring swell his penis until she was full and very tight. And in minutes he felt her first spasms begin. John sped up, thrusting up into her feeling her womb receive the helmet shaped knob. John lifted her up and down allowing her engorged clitoris rub against him time he entered and exited her, dense dark bush which covered her entrance. She gasped and spluttered as she felt her orgasm rush down her centre racing towards her climax. Her vaginal opening was continually trying to grip John ever tighter as she felt his urgent thrusts ravage her depths. She threw her head back and gripped him tightly with her ankles locked around his ass. She cried out in Japanese,

"Oh Lord I'm there,"

Then she climaxed, her inner muscles clamped down with John continually stroking in and out at a pace she had never dreamed of. John felt his sperm race up the thrusting prick and bulging at the tip it erupted as the hot wads of cream shot into her, filling her awaiting womb with fertile sperm. Her eyes flew open and she gurgled as her mouth dropped open with the shock of the hot fountain of jets being deposited in her uterus. She shook and shuddered as she strove to keep up as John continued thrusting into her as his erupting penis flooded her. She gasped as the surge filled her and she wailed,

"Oh! It's true. My sister told me that you would be able to satisfy me like no other." She told me that you would fill me with hot seed and I will never be satisfied with my husband again."

She had not believed her, and had contrived to take John out of the line for a strip search, now she knew the truth

"I will always believe my sister in future," she said "thank you for letting me feel your wonderful penis and your seed inside me is so hot it feels as though it has run every where."

John scanned her mind and realising that she was married to a European husband and they were currently trying for a child and he also observed that she was ripe and her ovaries had already released her as yet unfertilised ovum allowing John's seed to fertilise her. John held her close to him, letting the last of his fertile ejaculate run into her, She was still eager and John could feel her internal muscles move against him and he laid her back on the table and moved into her again. She was ready and her vaginal muscles stroked and caressed this strangers penis as it drove in and out of her like no man had ever done before. She was moaning with the ultimate pleasure the thick penis was giving her and she felt her next orgasm begin and suddenly it got no nearer as John used the ring to hold her back as her drove wildly in and out of this young married Japanese customs officers pussy. John held nothing back as he felt his penis swell; he released her orgasm and felt her clenching muscles milk him, as he poured more fertile sperm into her highly fertile uterus. His hips drove his spurting penis high up into her very core ensuring that his seed would well and truly fertilise her and she would know she was pregnant when she missed her next period and then he pulled out of her with a sucking sound.

Without a word she rose and disappeared John looked around for something to wash himself in, but the door opened and the young woman who had given him so much pleasure reappeared carrying a small bowl with water and a cloth and without a second thought she carefully washed away their combined fluids off John's penis and scrotum. When she had completed her task, she smiled saying,

"Thank you, I never believed that I could take anything that size, because my husband, who was not small in the penile area, could not compare with the size of your penis Mr John."