The Ring of Cronus Pt. 24

Story Info
John returns to enjoy a bevy of women before leaving.
9.5k words
4.59
86.6k
72

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 30

They were met on arrival by Miriam in John's BMW they dropped Jenny and Sonya at the hotel so that Sonya could be checked in for the length of their stay. Miriam was pleased they were alone at last and she hurriedly drove John back to her house. She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside where she clasped her hands behind his neck and kissed him as though he had been away for ever. When her kiss was spent and she stood back John could see that her features had taken on subtle changes and her slim waist was showing signs of her pregnancy.

Miriam's face was softer and her eyes were full of tears in the happiness to see him back. She dragged him up to the bedroom and as he removed his clothes she hesitated and said hesitatingly, the desire thickening the soft tones of her voice.

"I hope you will not be disappointed with my body I do so want you to make love to me."

John pulled off her clothes noting the enlargement of her breasts and the thickening of her waist as the embryo had become a growing foetus within her womb. He pulled her close and hugged her running his hand between her legs feeling her open and already wet vagina. He scooped her up in his arms and lay her back on the bed, his erect penis bobbing as it throbbed. John looked into her mind and could see she was already so aroused all she needed was his penis inside her eager sex.

Miriam whispered softly that she did not want any further stimulation or foreplay, in seconds she was urging John's throbbing member into her dripping lips. John rubbed it gently between her wet vulva and it swallowed the head in one go. Her back arched as John eased into her until his swollen penis filled her cavity and her urgency demanded that it was going to be quick. John could feel her muscles close around his throbbing penis and soon her body became a jerking heaving mass, as her climax took over her frantic urging hips. John could feel his own urgent need to release and pressing gently, he could feel her growing uterus against the end of his penis as it poured seminal fluids into her hungry pussy. The moans of ecstasy became louder as she relived her urgent desires for sexual gratification. John emptied his load of semen deep inside her quivering, clenching inner-self and they lay beside each other as her desires slowly receding after her sexual demands had been met.

As they put on their robes and went back downstairs and she said she was happy that her changing shape had not made her less desirable to him, as her needs for intimacy seem more demanding as her pregnancy advanced. She confessed that she missed him more each time he went away. John cuddled her and jointly they prepared the food, after which they sat down and taking a glass of wine with their meal they were a couple. John asked her again if she wanted to get married and she replied that she loved him with all her heart, but she did not need the cloak of marriage to spoil their wonderful relationship. She said, she realised that John's job took him to many parts of the world, that she knew that any man with the sexual stamina John had, would of necessity stray, and she did not want the guilt of marriage to cloud their relationship.

John pulled her close to him and told her that she was very special to him. She asked him to stay the night and by the time he woke the following morning she had left for work. He showered and dressed and noted that she had taken her own car to work leaving his BMW on the drive. Arriving at the office he was greeted by several of the staff who congratulated him on the success of his trip and his promotion to joint chairman and CEO of the group, which it seemed, had been announced world wide on the company network. John got up to his office and Jenny had a pile of correspondence and messages from the press and other people wishing to interview me on the announcement.

Avoiding the list of calls Jenny had given him, he went into his office and onto the internet to discover that his shares, held by nominee shareholders, had risen dramatically as one of the major insurance companies had sold their block of shares in order to cover a large shipping loss. His nominees had grabbed at the chance, forcing the shares to rise following the strong demand. John had more than doubled his share value, he was now (when all the nominee shareholders shares were added together) the second largest shareholder in the company, second only to Amanda. The cash inflow from the tiny rounding of every foreign transaction meant that he was now a multimillionaire with hundreds of accounts all over the world in nominee account holder's names; He would never want for anything ever again, or so he thought.

Jenny came in and said,

"Sonya called to see if you would be available for lunch today?"

John rang her and said he would meet her at the hotel at 12.00 noon. Jenny went through the correspondence and asked him about the journalists and the appearances on network TV He told her to tell them he did not do interviews. She smiled and said,

"I thought that would be your reply."

After they had completed the review of all the correspondence, she showed him the report she had prepared for Jim and Amanda. John read through it and with very few amendments mainly dealing with the meeting with the production directors in Japan, a meeting at which she had not been present, he told her to make the changes and send it off ensuring he had a copy on e-mail. John thanked her for all the hard work she had put in overseas and since her return and he would personally see that her salary would be increased accordingly.

"Oh John that is so good of you but money isn't everything and there's something I would like so much more at the moment."

Without saying another word Jenny turned and locking the door she approached him undoing the front of her button through dress as she did so. Opening it she unclipped her bra and removed her panties revealing her open and inviting wet sex. She pulled John unresisting to his feet and unzipped his slacks and pulled down his shorts, his erection sprang up between them and sitting her on the edge of the desk he moved between her open thighs. John felt her take his throbbing length and move it between the moistening folds opening before him, her hand pulling up and down causing the pre-cum to ooze out joining the moistness emanating from her now open sex.

She slid off the desk and she slid her open mouth down his cock sucking hard as it slid inside, from the look in her eyes she was enjoying the taste and the feeling of it at the back of her throat. John put his hands on her head and eased her away as he pulled his cock from her sucking mouth.

"I want it inside you" he said.

"Oh yes John," she cooed "put it in me now."

John lifted her back onto the desk and she lay back, he raised her legs and placed her ankles over his shoulder exposing and opening her wet pussy. Aiming unerringly at the inner lips guarding the entrance to her hot centre, which was showing signs of its eagerness to be violated, the thickened swollen lips were puffy and very wet. John eased the head between the welcoming entrance and once the head slid into its wetness he lunged inside. He felt her muscles give way as it slid in to the end almost at once with the ease and skill of two regular lovers.

Jenny moaned softly, they both knew what the other wanted and as John's thick shaft of flesh plunged into her time after time her responding heels behind him pulled him in until their pubic bones ground together. The two knew exactly what the other wanted from the practice of pleasing each other so often. She had become an incredibly horny woman eager to please in every way her active hips pushing up to meet his every thrust twisting and turning to get the maximum contact from the thick penis. John felt her tighten as her climax built up her inner walls squeezing and milking as John pounded the full length inside her clenching pussy.

She was moaning and pleading with me as she cried,

"Oh yes John, I'm almost there , don't stop Oh fuck here it comes, fill me with that hot sperm I want to feel it deep inside me, Oh fuck, Oh fuck."

John felt her orgasm as she thrust up hard and she clamped down with her internal muscles gripping his penis tightly as John shot thick spunk deep inside her. Each spurt was causing her to jerk madly on the whole length of the erupting prick. She came and came as John began to slow his thrusts she put her hands around his buttocks and held him tight inside her. She obviously wanted more as she began to hump up and down causing his still hard cock to plough her again.

John lifted her up against his chest and carried her to the wall of the office and pushing her against it for support placed her hands on his shoulders and shoved up feeling the crown push against the oozing entrance to her uterus. He helped her lift upwards and let her drop down until her rhythm settled down and he fucked her again hard. She gasped with pleasure as his prick slid in and out of her very core. She wailed "Oh God John I'm there again I can feel it through the whole of my body. With that she bucked, shuddered, and began to jerk on the thrusting prick whilst John eagerly shot a second load high inside her.

The movement stopped and she collapsed against him, her arms hanging loosely behind his back and she sighed saying

"Oh John! That was so good. I love the feeling of your hot sperm filling me."

John let her recover for a few minutes and carrying her still impaled on his rampant erection over to the couch and laying her down pulled out of her still quivering pussy with a sucking sound watched her breathing slowly return to normal. Her hand pushed hard against her open pussy lips transferring the thick cream to her mouth until it slowed enough for her to go to the bathroom and clean up. John followed her cleaned myself and they dressed. She made coffee for both of us and the red flush on her face slowly faded sufficiently for her to go back to her own office without her sexual activity being noticed by other employees.

The morning had flown by and John left for the hotel to be met by Sonya who was dressed in a plain white cotton button through dress and sandals, her hair was loose and flowing over her shoulders. She wore no make up and as far as he could see no bra as she moved towards him her breasts rose and fell naturally and her nipples were pushing out against the fabric. John asked what she wanted to eat and she said quietly,

"I know what I want but it's not food."

He slipped his arm through hers and headed up to the company suite. Once they got through the door she turned and kissed him hard on the lips.

Sweeping her up into his arms without breaking the kiss he carried her through to the master bedroom and lay her onto the bed. John kissed his way down her throat undoing the buttons of her dress as his mouth travelled down towards her exposed breasts. He sucked each one raising them to hard nubs. As he undid the last button and the dress fell open revealing that she was wearing no panties either so John continued kissing his way down pausing to swirl his tongue momentarily around her belly button. Her legs opened and she raised them up and spread them open as he pushed his tongue over her as yet sleeping clitoris and into her warm pussy. Sonya moaned and said lustily,

"Oh God I have wanted you since to do that since I got to the hotel. I needed you last night but did not know where to find you. Please fuck me. I need to feel that huge penis inside me again."

John sucked and licked her open sex as he pulled down his trousers. His erection was trapped by his silk under shorts and he pulled them down with some difficulty as he did so erect penis sprang up between them and John slipped a finger inside her wet pussy lips searching for her G-spot until heard her gasp.

"Oh my God, that feels so exquisite. Oh God I'm coming already."

Her first orgasm sent her ass upwards and her legs closing around him holding tight as her muscles clamped on his finger and her pussy oozed thick honey John dipped his head forcing open her thighs and allowed the ooze to flow onto his tongue. She relaxed and holding her legs up he stood between her thighs and nudged the head of his thick phallus in between her spasming pussy lips. With no resistance, other than her tightness, John slid in and waited for the spasming muscles to stretch and accommodate his thickness.

When she relaxed and moved her hips up, John thrust hard into her young and tender pussy. "God" he thought, as her muscles closed around him, she was so tight; soon he felt her cervix partially open as he pushed against it. Sonya cried out,

"Oh please do it to me again. I want to feel that lovely heat pour inside me."

John to her surprise rolled over and she was on top for the first time, but as he pushed up into her she got the message quickly and began to ride up and down the full length of John's rampant prick. The message sunk home as she began to pleasure herself; her breasts moved tantalisingly before John's eyes and he began to suck first one and the then other. Her hips moved rhythmically and her hands held her breasts squeezing them into his mouth as he eagerly sucked on each nipple. She was going wild her young clitoris rubbing up and down his shaft until suddenly she threw back her head and orgasmed.

Her mouth opened to scream but no sound came out as she felt the blast of rich sperm rocket up into her womb. John rolled over and continued pumping his erupting cock inside her. Her climax was joined by a second and third and her gasps became laboured as she strove to get air into her lungs. Her eyes rolled up and she passed out; John to pump spunk into her spasming pussy until finally his prick twitched and he waited patiently for Sonya to come to.

Sonya's breathing steadied and became normal and a few minutes later she opened her eyes and said in a husky voice

"Wow John! Is that what they mean when they say the earth moved? Because man it sure did that time, for me?"

He reached into her mind and raised her arousal and she said quietly,

"I don't believe it but I think I'm ready for more."

John thrust into her feeling her instant response as her hips came up to meet his. John was very aroused and this time was going to be for his pleasure. John let his penis race in and out at a tremendous pace whilst her young body desperately tried to keep up, her wails were lost as he sucked her breasts raising telltale marks as she bucked and thrashed against the unceasing battering her tender pussy was receiving.

Suddenly John needed to cum and triggered her climax at a high level of intensity and as she jerked on his tireless, exploding prick John deposited a flood of hot fertile sperm deep inside her and watched her face as she felt it fill her with that rich cream keeping his fast pace until he could feel sperm running around his plunging cock onto his balls forming a thick sludgy curd under her buttocks. She lay back exhausted and said

"Oh God John, Don't you ever go soft? I don't think I can take any more at the moment my poor pussy is stretched and dammed sore."

John put into her mind the picture of her with his penis in her mouth and as he pulled noisily out of her sweet pussy, she took it in her hands and began to lick and suck it eventually sliding it between her lips and sucking him toward another explosive climax.

As he neared the orgasm he began to push in and out mentally relaxing her gag reflex as he pushed down her throat and shot a load of sperm into her. It was too much and she pulled him out spaying sperm over her breasts and stomach, not knowing what to do with this jerking spraying piece of flesh, she did the only thing she thought she could do with it and pushed it back up inside her cream filled pussy. It was just what John had wanted her to do and John slid the ejaculating shaft back inside her to the full and pumped up into her already sodden womb until at last he was drained.

"God" she said "Are all men like you or are you something special"

John did not answer but the ring felt hot on his finger and he just smiled knowingly.

They sent down for lunch and John watched as Sonya ate enough for two, eagerly; until she could eat no more. She said to me

"Does it always make you so hungry? I was absolutely famished. I am so happy I could cry. I feel like a woman now; no longer a child and I'm only 18 years old."

John knew he had awakened a demand for sex in this young lady and was concerned that she would have sex with anyone to curb the newly found itch between her thighs. In order that she would not have sex with anyone and every man she met sent into her mind pictures of pregnant women and women with sexual diseases to ensure that she only allowed people she really cared for to have sexual intercourse with her and that she should be choosey and not become the local whore when she got home. She came over to John and thanked him for lunch with a sweet and tender kiss. John escorted her down to the lobby and asked for the suite to be cleaned and left for the office

Arriving back at the office Jenny handed him a note saying that his partners and their wives invited Miriam and John for supper at the hotel at 7.30 for 8.00 that evening. John rang Miriam, she told him,

"Susan has phoned me already to see if I'm was off duty, and yes I am and we can go, if You're was free.

John thanked her and send thoughts down the phone of them making love, he heard the soft moan at the other end of the phone and she said,

"Oh God not now John I'm at my desk."

John smiled as he cut the call and then he asked Jenny to accept the invitation and asked her to tell Miriam that he would pick her up from the house at 7.15.p.m. He had just sat down when he had a call from Amanda asking if everything was OK as she had not heard from him for a couple of days and she missed him.

John pushed into her mind remotely and asked her to think of the most sexiest time she could remember being with him which she did, and like he had done for Miriam, he intensified the feeling in her mind, so that like Miriam, when he was not there she could feel and re-live every moment vividly even to the point that she would actually feel his penis inside her. When she came, in her mind, she would actually feel him ejaculate inside her and feel the warmth run into her very centre. John could hear her breath getting ragged as her imagination ran wild and suddenly her orgasm hit home and she moaned into the telephone.

"Oh God John how did you do that? It felt as though you were actually inside me." She exclaimed;

John set the memory permanently in her mind to be triggered whenever she felt she needed me and I was away. The rest of the afternoon sped by and as John was driving back to the hotel he suddenly spotted the small coffee shop he had visited when he first received the ring and the young waitress had invited him into the staff room at the back and had willingly given him her virginity.

John pulled into the nearest car parking space and went inside he sat at one of the tables. A very confident version of the simple young waitress came over and smiled at him. Her appearance had changed dramatically, gone was the shy looking young woman that had fallen under the power of the ring when John had first received it. Here was the same girl but with an air of confidence about her. Her hair was swept up and she wore make up, not a lot, but just enough to enhance her looks. She still wore the same uniform but her little label read "Manageress". She spoke to him and said

"I was hoping we would meet again."

She then invited him to come through to the office to talk to her. John nodded his ready agreement and followed her through to the small staff room at the back which led to a newly built small office. They entered and she sat on the desk in front of him telling him that their episode had given her so much confidence and had changed her whole outlook on life; she had gone from being a shy girl to being an alert attractive almost vivacious woman. She had been promoted within a month and was enjoying her new position. John noticed that her short skirt has risen to about mid thigh and that she had made no attempt to pull it down. She told John her name was Margaret and asked for his name, he answered John.