The Rings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,706 Followers

Yet even as he protested her lewd anal assault Steven was amazed to discover that there was something incredibly erotic about the feeling of that outstretched digit poking around inside him. He put his hands down on the table in front of him and bent forward at the waist, conceding his quivering asshole to Mrs. Blain's obscene abuse.

"You mean... this... baby?.." Evelyn asked innocently as she twisted her finger around inside Steven's rectum.

"Or... this?..." she purred as she stabbed her delving fingertip into his prostate.

"Phwahhh!..." Steven yelped, his knees turning to water when she did that. Her lewdly pressing finger was more than he could take! His balls kicked convulsively and an enormous comet of sperm erupted from the end of his prick.

Mrs. Blain had judged the trajectory perfectly because the first greasy rope of sperm, followed quickly by several more staccato bursts, sailed up past his nose then rained back down on the Boston cream pie on the table.

"Naaahh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!..." Steven barked with each successive spasm that wracked his loins.

Mrs. Blain smiled to feel Steven's whole body shuddering as his orgasm consumed him. His anus was clenched so tight around her plundering finger that she couldn't budge it. And you could have driven nails with his cock, it was so hard, as it continued to erupt under her encouraging hand.

"Yeah baby!...Come for me!...That's it!...Umm Hmm!...Come!...Come all over my cake!..."

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Unnn!..." Steven groaned as his balls pounded feverishly.

As the first series of spurts started to wane, Mrs. Blain had to unwind herself from behind Steven. She gave his prostate one more hearty jab that made him sway on trembling legs like he was going to faint. Then she snapped her intruding digit out of his ass with a quick flick of her wrist. Steven barked like a dog when she did that. She moved to his side and quickly changed hands on his cock so she could reach across the table and bring the cake closer to his fountaining dick.

As the come erupted more and more feebly, Evelyn levered Steven's cock downwards so that she could milk the last of the sperm out of him and directly onto the cake. Patiently she kept working him with her practiced hand, extracting an enormous amount of cream from his now cringing testicles. She didn't stop until the only thing emerging from his gaping pee slit were some frothy bubbles.

"There. I think that will be plenty to repair the damage don't you?..." Mrs. Blain said as she released Steven's softening prick. She had turned to him with a warm smile and reached out towards his face. But then she stopped with her hand in mid air. She listened for a moment then reached down for a napkin that was on the table.

She flipped it to Steven as she picked up the cake and moved back towards the island.

"Wipe your face and do up your pants..." she said brusquely as she adjusted her apron and her hair with her free hand.

Steven wondered why she was suddenly acting so strangely and then he heard the back door opening.

Mrs. Blain picked up the spatula and went to work refinishing the top of the cake.

Steven had only just managed to wipe his face. He yanked his shorts and pants up and just put himself away but he didn't have time to fasten his belt or his zipper or anything. He was holding his pants closed with the napkin sort of covering up his open fly, he hoped, when Tom came into the kitchen. He didn't immediately look at Steven.

"Hi hon. Still working on that cake? You've been at that for a while. Is everything O.K.?

"I wasn't happy with the icing. It didn't have much flavor. So I made a new batch. Steven helped. As a matter of fact you might say he came up with the secret ingredient. Want a lick?..." Evelyn asked holding up the spatula and offering it to her husband.

Steven held his breath as he watched Tom reach for the wooden implement. Even across the room he could clearly see the blobs of come streaked across the white icing. Tom took a healthy lick from the spatula and made a show of tasting it.

"Ummm...That's interesting. A little different. Not as sweet as the last time you made it. But interesting. There's definitely an unusual flavor to it. What is it?..." he asked, turning his eyes back and forth from Steven to his wife.

"Ahhhh...Nutmeg!..." Steven blurted out.

"Sour Cream!..." Mrs. Blain replied at the same time.

They looked at each other with a quick 'Damn it!' look on both their faces before Mrs. Blain said..."And a couple of other things. So are you done mowing?'

"Ahhh! I was almost done and I ran out of gas. I just came in to get my car keys."

"It's getting late hon and you know how pissy Meghan gets if we're late."

"Don't worry. I won't be more than twenty minutes. And if I get the gas now I can finish mowing in the morning without having to deal with all that 'Sunday morning going to church' traffic. Honest. I won't be long..." Tom said as he scooped up the keys from the counter and turned to leave. As his eyes turned to Steven he noticed that the young man looked very awkward the way he was standing there with his two hands clasped in front of him holding his napkin.

"Is everything going O.K. Steve. She's not being too hard on you I hope. Her bark is actually worse than her bite. Well not really but hopefully you're not in that much trouble. Say which ingredient did you come up with for that icing?"

"Ahhh...it was the nutmeg..." Steven said, blushing furiously.

"Oh yeah...the nutmeg. I'll have to remember that. O.K. Well I'm on my way. Back in a flash..." Tom said with a jaunty wave as he strode out of the kitchen.

Mrs. Blain watched him go with an ever increasing smile. Once they saw the roofline of the bright red mustang go by the kitchen window she turned back to Steven. She undid her apron, pulled it over her head and laid it on the counter. She came around the island, kicking off her heels and unbuttoning her satin blouse as she did so.

"I'd say we've got time for a quickie if you can get it up, wouldn't you?..." she purred as she stopped in front of Steven. She stripped her shirt off and draped it over one of the chairs. Under her blouse she was wearing a deeply cut black satin bra that was barely able to contain her bulging breasts. She reached out for the napkin Steven was holding and took it from his hands. She smiled to see that his pants were still open.

"Take them off.." she said nodding at his trousers.

As she said it she was backing towards the kitchen table. When she bumped it with her ass she put her hands behind her and shimmied onto it. She only backed onto the table about a foot, just far enough so that she could bring her feet up. She placed her feet so that she could hook the edge of the table with her toes. Her knees were bent almost in half and spread wide forming a dramatic vee. At the base of that delta her brazenly displayed pussy beckoned invitingly.

Steven was stumbling as he tried to take off his pants, obviously transfixed by the lewd vision in front of him.

"Can you baby?...Can you get it up for me?..." she asked, reaching into her groin and spreading her puffy labia with both hands. Her interior was a gleaming, deep crimson color that was visibly pulsing as if it had a life of its own.

The spectacle that Mrs. Blain presented as she leaned forward over her own loins, her big tits squashed together by her upper arms as she opened herself to Steven's gaze, would have given a dead man a hard-on.

"Cause if you can, get it up for me I mean, I've got someplace wet and warm you can put it! Would you like that lover?..." Evelyn said, letting one index finger roam upwards towards her clit while the other one edged towards her juicy center.

There was no way that Steven could resist such a lewd proposal. By the time his pants hit the floor his erection was as hard as a wooden post and waving stiffly at his groin. His natural inclination was to cover it up with his hands, but he knew that Mrs. Blain wanted to see it. So he steeled himself to stand there and endure her lusty scrutiny.

"Ohh my! That's a beauty! A 'Goldilocks cock'... " Mrs. Blain cooed, her eyes locked on Steven's resurgent tool.

When Steven gave her a quizzical look she explained..."A "Goldilocks cock', not too big, not too small. It's just right! Now why don't you bring that pretty thing over here and we'll put it to some good use...." Mrs. Blain urged, crooking one finger invitingly at him from between her splayed loins.

Steven edged toward the table, his cock in the lead as if it we're being pulled towards his teacher's pussy on an invisible thread.

"Unnn...Mrs. Blain I don't have a condom or anything like that..." he whispered, his eyes locked on the prize before him.

As he moved into position in front of Mrs. Blain's open loins, she snaked out her hand and closed it on his throbbing boner. Thankfully he had just come or else he might have been spraying the inside of her thighs when her little hand closed around him.

Mrs. Blain was touched by his gentlemanly concern but she wasn't worried about a condom. She managed to tear her eyes away from Steven's cock long enough to look him in the eyes and say..."My husband is the only one who fucks me bare back!..."

She levered his cock downwards and began to drag his inflamed up and down through her seething slit.

"But when we're eating our cream cake tonight I want to feel you dripping down my leg. I want you to come so deep up inside me that you'll be leaking out of me for a week. And tonight, if anybody says to me there's something running down your stockings I'll tell them I know. So do me just like this baby. Do me raw!..." Evelyn encouraged as she lined up the tip of Steven's cock with her steamy center.

Steven couldn't believe how excited Mrs. Blain's dirty talk was making him. He groaned, closed his eyes and thrust his hips forward toward her tempting slit.

Mrs. Blain kept her fist closed tightly on him, refusing to allow him entry. But when Steven gave another frustrated little lunge, she released him. His engorged tool drove all the way up inside her in one smooth thrust. He only stopped when his eager balls slapped into the crack of her ass.

"Oh my Goddd!...." Steven moaned as Mrs. Blain's pussy surrounded his entire length. She was hot and wet as promised. Not only did her molten sheath grip him like a satin glove, but it rippled and pressed around him, sending lightning bolts of arousal flashing through his groin.

Mrs. Blain's eyes opened wide at the feeling of Steven's big cock stretching her insides.

"You've got a nice one baby! I'm going to really enjoy this..." the older woman enthused. With her eyes still locked on Steven's, she reached down for his hips with both hands. She pushed him back until his cock was almost out and then she pulled him back to her, hard.

"Oh shit!..." he gasped as he glided up inside her juicy interior. Steven could actually feel a little spurt of her juice spray against his balls when his knob bottomed out against her cervix.

Mrs. Blain's eyes never left his as she moved his hips with her hands, jamming him in and out of her clinging depths in a relentless rhythm.

Reflexively Steven's hands shot out, clutching at her bra covered boobs like a drowning man reaching for a life ring. At the same time he planted his feet and took over the pleasurable task of driving himself in and out of his teacher's receptive pussy

"Yesss damn it! Fuck me like that! Squeeze my tits while you pound my cunt!...Unn Hnn!... That's it!...Un Hnn!..." Mrs. Blain moaned. She gripped the edge of the table with her hands to steady herself ahead of Steven's increasingly frenzied attack.

The panting young man had never felt anything as exciting as his teacher's silky quim gripping him with every thrust he made inside her. He twisted her breasts like they were doorknobs as his arousal consumed him. His balls drew up painfully tight in his groin and that big tingle in his loins became almost unbearable.

"Nahhhh!...Mrs. Blain I...I...I can't ...can't help it...I'm going to...co...co...come soon!..." Steven gasped, his loins slapping loudly against Evelyn's with every jarring lunge he made up inside her.

"Yesss baby!...Come!...Come inside me!...I want to feel you do it!...Have you got a big load for me baby?...I'll bet you do don't you?...Show me how much come you've got for me Stevie!...Fill me with it!..." she panted as her own excitement mounted.

"Don't make me wait for it!...Give it to me!...Come for me!...Come on!...Commme!..." Mrs. Blain encouraged, wrapping her legs around Steven's waist and holding him tight against her writhing loins. Her eyes were flashing as she bore down on him with her inner muscles.

Steven could feel her grinding her hard edged uterus against the underside of his knob when she did that. That was where he was most sensitive. His breath stopped and his head began to swim. His whole body stiffened up as Mrs. Blain tightened her leg lock on him.

And then a wracking spasm seized his testicles and his come began to jet up from his balls in a thundering cascade of sperm.

Mrs. Blain's eyes went wide when she felt that first jet of hot come burst inside her. And it was quickly followed by more as Steven helplessly ejaculated into her clutching womb.

"Nahhhhh!...Phwahhhh!..Ahhhh!..." he whimpered, feeling like he might actually pass out, so intense were the contractions shuddering through his loins.

"Oh yeahhh!...Umm Hmm!...There!...Umm Hmmm!..I can feel it lover!...There!...Every time you come!... Ohhhh!...That's so...Unn!...good!...Give it to me!...Give me... every... drop..." Mrs. Blain urged, reaching down under the juncture of her pussy and Steven's cock. She closed her cupped palm on his balls and started milking them firmly

"Ohhhhh!...Oh Jeez!...Easy!...Ahhh! Goddd!...Easy!..." he moaned when she did that. Her knowing touch started a new tide of sperm from his now aching testicles.

Eventually Steven had to put his hands on her shoulders for support as his wrenching spasms went on and on and his knees began to turn to jelly.

Mrs. Blain was clearly very pleased with him.

"So much come lover!...Mmmm!...I'm just full of it!...Mmm Hmmm!...It's going to be leaking out of me for days. I hope Tom likes the taste of your nutmeg..." she teased as she gave his balls a quick little twist. Steven sucked in a gasping little cry when she did that and his cock lurched hard inside her.

She continued pumping his balls and milking him with her twisting vagina until his fiery flow finally started to ease.

She waited a little longer still and then transferred the hand she had on his nuts to the base of his cock. She ringed him there with the circle of her thumb and forefinger and squeezed him tight as she slowly eased him out of her sodden tunnel.

Steven had no idea whether or not Mrs. Blain was trying to hold his come inside her. But regardless, when she pulled his cock out a river of creamy goo surged out of her pussy and started trickling over the edge of the table where it puddled on the floor between his feet.

Mrs. Blain ignored that but kept her smiling eyes locked on Steven's.

"Did you enjoy that baby? Am I a good fuck?..." she asked naughtily.

"Oh God Mrs. Blain!...That was incredible!...I mean I've...I've never...ahhh...made love like that before..." Steven panted as his teacher kept him hard with the firm grip she had on his erection.

Mrs. Blain slipped down off the table and moved close to Steven so she could whisper in his ear...."I'm glad you liked it baby! But tell me, why settle for one hole when you can have two?..."

Steven had no idea what she was asking.

"What do you mean?..." he asked.

But rather than answering his question directly Mrs. Blain replied..."Do your little girl friends at school take it up the ass for you baby? I'll bet they don't do they?..." the sultry vixen asked. She felt Steven's hard cock twitch in her hand in response to her obscene enquiry. She guessed he was starting to figure it out. And Mrs. Blain went on..."Not many women like to take it up the ass sweetie....But I do!...I love it up the ass!...Do you want to try me?..."

She definitely felt the blood pulse through Steven's shaft as he realized what she was suggesting.

"Ahhh...Geeez Mrs. Blain...I've never...I mean I haven't...you know...really thought about it..." Steven stammered lamely. He couldn't believe she was really offering him her ass. He had never in his wildest dreams imagined anything like this happening. He didn't think it was right but there was something rudely exciting about the vision he had in his mind of his cock half buried up her clinging nether hole. He really hoped she wasn't kidding about this.

Mrs. Blain knew Steven had probably never had the chance to try any anal sex. He probably found the whole idea of it kind of dirty and obscene. It was a little game she was playing with him and she was thrilled to see that she was getting him excited again, although he probably wouldn't admit it. But his cock was looking pretty interested

She didn't care which hole of hers he wanted to fuck. Her pussy, her ass, her mouth. It was all the same to her. She had probably had more cocks up her ass than he had had hot lunches. But what she wanted was to tempt him out of his comfort zone and then afterwards play on his guilt and remorse to make sure he didn't give her any trouble about catching her with Mr. Gerard..

"Come here baby. Come over here..." Mrs. Blain instructed, backing towards the sink and the window looking out into the yard and pulling Steven along with her by his recharged tool.

When she reached the counter by the sink she turned around to face it. She spread her legs into an inverted vee and rested one elbow on the counter. Her ass jutted back towards Steven, her glistening cunt and rosebud anus both on lewd display.

With her head turned over her shoulder so she could watch him she pulled his cock towards her, steering it towards her puckering sphincter. With her free hand she reached out toward the baking supplies. There was a stick of butter there. She swiped her finger through it then reached back and smeared it over her lewdly exposed bung hole.

"Hot buttered asshole! I'd love to have you lick it for me but right now I want you to fuck it!..."

"Ahhh...But...Mrs. Blain...What about your husband? He might be back any time. What if he catches us? What would we do?..." Steven stammered uneasily.

"We've got time. Besides we'd see him pulling up. That's why I came over here by the window. Anyway, Tom adores me. He'd believe we were rehearsing for the school play if I told him that's what we were doing. I find husbands are remarkably understanding when you've got one hand on their balls and their cock half way down your throat. Now put it in!..." Mrs. Blain instructed, reaching back with her free hand and pulling one of her creamy cheeks to the side. This made her well oiled brownie stretch open in an inviting fashion.

Steven stared uncertainly at that crinkled little orifice until Mrs. Blain tugged his crimson knob right up against it.

"Push it in!..." she instructed with a wicked smile.

Steven gave a hesitant little push but nothing happened. She wasn't going to make it that easy for him.

"Come on baby! On Monday I'm going to wear my black leather skirt to class. The one you like so much. And when I walk past your desk, and you're ogling my ass like you always do, you don't want to be thinking...'I could have had that, if only...if only...' Put it in sweetie! Really push!..."

"I'm...I'm trying!...Oh Godddd!..." he moaned as Mrs. Blain's tantalizing asshole resisted his thrust. His cock crown bounced off her unyielding rectum like it was surrounded by a force field.

She smiled at his frustrated squirming as she kept her rear hole tightly clenched against him. You didn't give it all up at once!

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,706 Followers