The Rise of the Sex Robots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time to get his breath back while she waited for him in her humiliatingly demeaning position. At last he got up and began to take off his clothes. Her nervousness increased as he climbed the bed behind her. Her felt his hands spread her cheeks apart and shuddered when she felt globs of saliva hit her asshole and drip down to her puffed up pussy lips. She was alarmed when she felt his cockhead nudge against her sphincter. It felt like a red hot steel dildo. He was already rock hard!

She gave a shrill shriek as the monster pushed against her hole, trying to penetrate her. She had taken it up her ass many times but nothing quite like this. African men didn't really like anal. It was a white man's fetish and it was usually the white foreign workers who came to her country who asked for it. African hookers charged a lot for anal and some just refused to do it outright. But Ganja had no reservations about raiding her ass and his dick was more than she could handle. No matter how she tried to relax and take it like a whore, it still felt like if someone was trying to force a log up her ass.

He was undaunted by her discomfort however. He relentlessly pushed his cock forward and inch by inch he invaded her ass. She screamed out loud with every inch. She thought she would surely be torn apart. It seemed impossible but after repeated thrusts he managed to get it all in. He started to pump her and he groaned in pleasure. However all she felt was pain and was openly bawling now.

"Oh, shut up, bitch!" he grunted as he held on to her wide hips and humped her with reckless abandon. "Just take it like the whore you are. Wow, what a big baby you are!"

"Please," she croaked. "I can't take it anymore. You're killing me!"

"Haha, what a joke you are. Stop whining, slut and just accept you are nothing to me but black pussy. My boys will be around soon and they're gonna want some sloppy seconds and it may be hard to believe but they've got bigger cocks than mine!"

"NO!"

"Hahahahaha! Sorry, bitch but by the time we're done with you, you're gonna need a wheelchair and a wired jaw."

Chiamaka felt despair wash over her. She was finished. Her mission was over before it even started. She was going to end up just another African whore who got gangraped and was never seen again.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" he hissed angrily not even pausing, the sounds of his thighs slapping against her ass cheeks filling the room.

"Room service," said a male voice.

"I didn't order anything," he yelled.

"Champagne on the house. There's a big party tonight."

"Oh well, I guess I can't say no to free champagne!"

He pulled out of her with a pop and Chiamaka shrieked in agony. He struggled into his underpants as Chiamaka collapsed sobbing on the bed and he asked the man to come in, not caring that she was still naked and leaking all over the sheets.

The door opened and they were both shocked when a black lady walked in. Chiamaka was alarmed when she recognised her. It was the sex robot she had seen earlier!

"What the fuck?" hissed Ganja in surprise then Chiamaka gasped as the cybernetic woman punched him right in the face. He fell like he had been pole axed. The robot looked down at her with an expressionless gaze. She had never felt more scared in her life.

"Sorry", said the robot in a deep, sexy voice. "He really is annoying isn't he?"

"But... ," Chiamaka whispered weakly. "How come we heard a male voice?"

"Sex robots can mimic any voice they've heard before," she said smiling. "We can even throw our voices if we want to." This she said in Chiamaka's exact voice.

"Amazing," said Chiamaka, her eyes wide. "But what do you want from me?"

"You are looking for someone, right?"

"How can you possibly know that?"

"We have acute sense of hearing as well. Not to mention I can pick up radio waves and listen in on phone calls without even being nearby. Makes it very handy if you want to spy on someone."

"Why are you spying on me? I saw you earlier today. Have you been following me?"

"Yes, I have from a distance. Look, I know where you can find your sister."

"You don't even know what she looks like."

"Yes, I do. I was in the bar where you met this fool. I saw the reflection of the picture on your device on the glass cases above the counter. Need I add we have terrific vision as well? Her name is Adanna Adiele, Immigration number 55X237. Came into town via teleportation tube from Lagos on March 6th, 2041. Her status remains active so she's not dead, if not the authorities would have notified next of kin which is you."

"How could you possibly know all that?" Chiamaka whispered in shock.

"We can access the internet too. Now put on your clothes and let's get out of here."

"Where are we going?"

"I am going to take you to her."

"Who are you anyway?"

"Call me Zino."

Freemont Hotel,

De Wallen

23:04

Chiamaka sat uncomfortably on the sofa in the hotel room while Zino sat on the bed staring at her. She couldn't understand why this sex robot would bring her here. Is this where Adanna was staying? People had given them odd looks as they walked together, probably wondering if they were sisters. They looked eerily alike. However some were sharp enough to notice that Zino was a sex robot and they immediately recoiled. Chiamaka couldn't really understand why Zino spooked her. She was not to know that she was experiencing "uncanny valley", a negative psychological reaction to something that looked too human. People didn't like anything non human looking that similar to them, they preferred them looking cartoony or more robot-like. A famous case was when the animated movie The Polar Express flopped at the box office so many years ago. The characters looked too much like real people but they were not perfect because of their cold, empty eyes and unnatural, deliberate movements. Movie goers got creeped out and the movie bombed. Sex robots had the same problems and that was why a lot of men still preferred real female prostitutes. Some johns got so freaked out during sex that they actually ran off mid-coitus.

"Chiamaka, what I am about to tell you may be hard to take," Zino said slowly, her blank eyes watching her.

"Why? What happened?" Chiamaka asked shrilly. "Did something happen to Adanna?"

"No, she's fine. Relax. Remember when I... when she told you she wanted to change her looks? She said she wanted to undergo some operations to make herself more beautiful?"

Chiamaka felt a sense of dread creep into her soul. "How can you know that?" she whispered hoarsely.

"There is a company that can make you look like anything you want. They can give you a brand new body that can do amazing things. They asked for volunteers and Adanna signed up. She is now living a dream."

"Wha... what are you saying?" Chiamaka rasped but the realization had already dawned on her.

"Yes, baby sister, I am Adanna."

"You LIE!" screamed Chiamaka, "My sister can never be this... this thing!"

"It's the truth, Chi. I always wondered what would happen when I met you and how I would be able to convince you that it was really me. No matter how many times I answer any personal and intimate questions you ask me you will always be convinced that Adanna must have told me everything that happened in her life. There is only one way to prove it to you."

She picked up a pencil and started to draw on a piece of paper that lay on the coffee table. Her eyes remained on Chiamaka.

"I'm sorry, sister, for abandoning you," Zino said softly, her hand flying over the paper. "Maybe I was trying so hard to forget about my old life in Africa. But I can make it up to you, I promise. I will give you the opportunity to become whoever you want to be. I will give you the chance to become immortal. You can have a great body like mine. Even when the warranty expires you can change it for a new one with a different look. We can live forever. What happens is that some doctors will transfer your soul from your human body to a synthetic one. It is perfectly safe and painless. It's like going to sleep and waking up in a different body. Your old body will still be alive but in a coma. It will be kept alive for as long as you want. If you like you can donate it to science."

She stopped scribbling and leaned forward to give Chiamaka the sheet of paper. "I used to suck at fine art in my old life but I have software that can enable me render perfectly accurate drawings of images in my memory."

Chiamaka took it from her and stared at it suspiciously. What she saw gave her such a shock she nearly passed out.

It was an amazingly accurate drawing of the man that she and her sister had tried so hard to forget, a man who was not on any photograph they had, a man who was responsible for them becoming fallen women.

It was a picture of her uncle.

Sacred Heart Coma Centre,

Nieuwendam, Amsterdam,

Monday, 12 September, 2050

09:31

Her eyes opened and they automatically refocused to adapt to the bright lights. The room was stark white and nearly empty except for a few machines that looked to be in pristine condition. A bespectacled middle aged man wearing a white lab coat stood in front of her and inspected her minutely. She raised her hands to look at them and was shocked to see perfect, slender, light brown fingers rather than her dark, blocky ones. She became aware that she was naked and she was shocked to see a pair of conical, pear shaped breasts jutting proudly from her chest. She instantly became very shy as the man watched her with mild disinterest.

"Subject 23960 is now online," he said in a bored tone of voice. "Try and walk."

She started to move around and it was weird at first but after a little bit of concentration she noticed that her legs seemed to know what to do. The man opened the door and motioned for her to follow. She walked out into the corridor and found Zino waiting for her. Her sister came over and hugged her.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Weird. It's like I am in a dream where you know you are dreaming."

"It will pass. Come with me. I have something to show you."

She followed Zino into another room at the end of the corridor. It was a hospital ward with one occupant lying motionless on the bed next to a window that overlooked a garden. They both walked up to the bed and stared down at the African lady that was wearing only a plain hospital gown. Her eyes were closed although the bulge of her pupils moved around underneath. It was like she was asleep.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Zino.

"Creepy. It's like I am having an out of body experience."

"I know. Now let's take a look in the mirror."

There was a full length mirror in the corner of the room. They walked over to it and stood silently for a couple of minutes.

"I can't believe it," said the sex robot that was formally the African prostitute known as Chiamaka. "She's beautiful!"

"No, darling," Zino said softly into her ear as she held her shoulders. "You are beautiful."

They walked back to the bed to stare at the coma patient again. They watched her voluptuous breasts rise and fall in a steady rhythm. They watched her fingers make sudden movements. They watched her for a long time.

"Goodbye, Chiamaka," said Zino's sister. She felt sad. If she had tear ducts she would have cried.

"Have you chosen a new name for yourself?" asked Zino.

"Yes," she said and looked out the window at the flowers in the garden. "My new name is Rose."

12