The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 15

Story Info
The Experiment Begins.
7.8k words
4.77
12.7k
3

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

Genzo and Shinnosuke both agreed that the strangest thing Noboru had ever asked them to do in all the long years they'd known him was to find stud service for his woman. Off the tops of their heads, they conjured up four or five men who would be professional about the task and instructed them to be at the loft by eight o'clock in the morning. Ryuzo would join them there in order to draw the necessary labs, as well as to set up a camera so they could monitor her activity without being in the room. He also made it very clear that each volunteer was to use condoms at all times and everyone was to wear masks.

That morning, Noboru reluctantly left the building while Angela was still asleep, not wanting to know who was involved in the "experiment". When Ryuzo had finally set up all his equipment, he went into her room at exactly nine o'clock to draw the first blood sample. Timing and dating the vial, he left Genzo and Shinnosuke to oversee things while he ran the specimen at the lab.

For the first few hours, she simply slept. Around noon, she woke up hungry and had something to eat. The next two hours she spent showering, then playing video games. Uncertain as to exactly how they would know if she were ready, they sent a random volunteer into the room to read a newspaper and waited by the monitor. Another hour passed where she paid the man no attention.

The sound of the front door announced Ryuzo's return. "So? What happened?" he asked as he slipped a gas mask on.

"Not a damn thing," Shinnosuke drawled through his own mask. "We've been sitting here for the last five hours and she's been a good little girl." He grinned. "Maybe we just need to point a camera at her and she'll get all shy."

"Funny," Ryuzo said flatly. "Oi, [matteh]!"

The men turned their attention to the screen and saw that Angela had set down her controller and was now watching the man in the room with more interest. He pretended not to notice her and kept his eyes on his newspaper. "How could anyone want to screw someone wearing one of those things?" Genzo muttered.

"It could be one of those weird fetish porns," Shinnosuke joked.

"You would say that," he snapped, rolling his eyes. "Oh, hey, check it out." Angela walked over to the man and began undoing the buttons of his jeans with lightning speed.

"Note the time!" Ryuzo barked. Genzo tapped the time into the spreadsheet on his laptop and waited. Pulling off her clothes, she stood naked in front of the stranger and pulled his jeans off his hips, which was then followed by his shirt. Pushing him onto his back on the bed, she planted her face on his cock and began to suck his meat, while he fucked her with his fingers. As she got close, she began to buck on his hand as her orgasm started. "Note the time of the first one," Ryuzo hissed. Genzo complied, his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth. As she came, her appearance began to alter, as her skin became furry and a tail grew out of her lower back above the cleft of her ass. "Physical shift occurred at 14:42," Ryuzo dictated. Smiling she bared her teeth and pressed her breasts against the mattress, lifting her ass high into the air, her tail beckoning to the man. Lining up his cock with her wet lips, he began stabbing her with short rapid strokes. Yowling, she pushed her hips as far back as she could as he fucked a second orgasm out of her. "Number 2." Genzo obediently noted the result. It was obvious from the tense look on the first subject's face that he was not going to be able to hold out much longer and when she screamed for him to fuck her, he groaned and shot his load into her as she howled in rapture. Trying to calm his breathing, he pulled out of her and tried to back away but she suddenly pounced on him, knocking him to his back. Caught off guard, they could see him struggling to disengage from her, but with an evil smile, she raised her hand, extended her claws and slashed the tubing of his gas mask.

"Shit! Get him out of there!" Shinnosuke bellowed.

Within seconds, her chemical attractants had permeated the mask and the man growled as he slipped into his wolf habitus, the spent condom tearing as his enhanced penis quickly regained its stamina. They left the second man in the room as they dragged the first out, drooling and snapping his jaws. "Interesting. Something about her scent decreases the refractory period in her partner," Ryuzo mused. "Could be the increased Norepinephrine." His eyes suddenly lit up with an idea. Looking at the first man who was recovering from his experience, he narrowed his eyes. "Shinnosuke, call the lab and have my assistant bring 50 mg individual tabs of Sertraline." He turned and input the time that the first man had come. Looking at the monitor, he saw that Angela was already vigorously riding the second man. He logged four orgasms this time before her partner finally lost it and shouted for him to get out of the room while the third volunteer entered. He'd barely recorded the time the second session had ended when she had her lips wrapped around the new partner's cock, sucking him to a rapid erection. Lying on her back, she spread her labia and crooked a finger at him. Scrambling on top of her, he rolled on a condom and slammed his dick home. Throwing her head back she clawed his back and then bit down on his neck as her seventh orgasm ripped through her. The third man didn't fare as well as his predecessors and came shortly after.

"Shit, he only bought us ten minutes," Ryuzo griped, trying to keep up. "Get the fourth guy in there now!"

The remainder of the afternoon and early evening was spent recycling the various men as she used each one for her pleasure. When she finally passed out and resumed her human form, Genzo breathed a sigh of relief. It had been like watching pornography for five hours without being allowed to jerk off and he as well as the other men who were spectating all felt a bit on edge, with the exception of Ryuzo, whose clinical demeanor remained unflappable. "How the hell are you so calm after watching this fuck fest?" Genzo demanded in a strained voice.

"I took care of things before I got here," he replied in a practical tone.

"Fuck, my balls are blue," Genzo muttered. "Get her blood sample. I need ten minutes alone in the bathroom." Getting up from his chair, he limped off painfully towards his room.

Angela's harem wasn't faring too much better. Though all five men considered themselves to be quite virile and took great pride in their stamina, none of them could walk straight by the end of the evening. "Shift and heal, idiots," Ryuzo reminded them condescendingly. Embarrassed, they took his advice and in a few minutes they were back to baseline. "Next time do it between takes," he added with exasperation. Handing each of the men a tablet, he directed them to swallow.

"What are those?" Genzo asked when he had returned from relieving himself.

"Sertraline tablets," he said matter of factly. "More commonly known as Zoloft."

"You gave them antidepressants?!"

"[Baga], haven't you seen all those commercials warning about sexual side effects? Serotonin inhibits orgasm. By tomorrow, each of those guys should be able to go at least two hours before they can even start thinking about getting off." When Genzo shot him a dubious look, he crossed his arms. "It's a common treatment for premature ejaculation." Genzo gave himself a mental reminder to ask Angela about it when she was feeling better.

Grabbing his sample, he informed them that he would drop it by the lab and return in an hour. Hearing his cell phone go off in his back pocket, Genzo picked up. "Noboru-donno. Yes. She seems to be resting. We have no way of anticipating that, but it doesn't seem likely at this point. Yes, he's gone back to the lab. Of course." Hanging up, he pocketed his phone again and cracked his back.

"What did the boss want?" Shinnosuke asked, handing him a beer.

"He's coming back. Just wanted to know if it was all clear for him to return." He popped the tab open and took a long drink.

"Fuck, man, if I came sixty-seven times in one day I'd sleep for a week!" He took a swig of his own beer and shook his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, well, don't mention any of that when he gets here." They drank in silence until Genzo finished his can. "We better get her showered. Last thing we want is her smelling like an orgy when he gets home."

"Good idea." They walked into Angela's room where she was completely passed out on her bed. "Poor thing," Shinnosuke sighed.

_____________________________________________

matteh: wait (Japanese)

_____________________________________________

"[Okari-nasai], Noboru-donno." Genzo bowed as Noboru entered the loft.

"Arigato." He looked apprehensively at her closed door. "How is she?"

Genzo smiled. "Better. She had something to eat and seems to be more relaxed."

[Perhaps this wasn't such a horrible idea after all], he thought with guarded optimism. He opened the door and his face softened when he saw her snuggled against one of her new animal pillows, her face relaxed, dressed in Hello Kitty pajamas that made her look ten years younger. Stroking her cheek, he softly greeted, "Hello, my kitten."

"Noboru?" She blinked sleepily at him and smiled. "Oh, I missed you today, Sweetie." Putting her arms around him, she hugged him affectionately, and Noboru was delighted to sense that she was more her old self.

"Do you remember anything about today?" His blue eyes anxiously searched hers.

Smiling, she shook her head. "Thankfully no. I'm just so tired. All I want is to fall asleep next to you."

"I would be more than happy to oblige," he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"[Shistoreh shimasu]," Ryuzo's gravelly voice interrupted. "Evening blood draw," he explained. Angela held Noboru's hand as Ryuzo took a small vial of blood. "[Domo]. Rest, Angela." Bowing to Noboru, he left.

"Are you okay?" She looked at him with concern. "I mean, considering all the wierdness that's going on."

"Not completely, but I am happy to see that you are feeling better," he told her honestly.

"I guess that's not so bad," she mused, snuggling closer to him. She yawned again. "Baby, I'm so sleepy."

Pulling the blanket over her shoulders, he kissed her again. "Sleep. I will join you in a moment."

"Okay." Her small voice was barely audible as she fell asleep again.

Ryuzo was having a word with Shinnosuke when Noboru came out of the room. "Should have preliminary data by tomorrow morning, Boss. In the meantime, keep a mask handy and if you do end up having intercourse with her, jot the time, session length and number of peaks."

"Arigato, Ryuzo."

_______________________________

okari-nasai: welcome home (Japanese)

shistore-shimasu: please pardon the intrusion (Japanese)

_______________________________

Though he had planned to spend their first weekend in Tokyo showing Angela around the city, Noboru looked for ways to keep himself busy while she was in heat. After Ryuzo had arrived and he'd shared a pleasant breakfast with her, he got into his car and ordered the driver to Kichijoji. Knowing that she was going to be engaged all day in sex with men that were not him made him restless and he needed to burn off some of his aggression. Getting out of the car, he went up the stairs of an older looking building until he entered a large room with a hard wood floor.

"Noboru-donno, to what do we owe this unexpected honor and pleasure?" A young man dressed in plain black cotton kimono robes with white hair almost as long as his bowed deeply in greeting.

"Good to see you again, Takeshi," he smiled. "How is the dojo faring?"

"Fortune has been kind to our establishment. We thank Noboru-donno for his kind interest in our humble school's progress." He lowered his head in deference.

"Humble?" The corner of his mouth turned in a sly smile. Hirosugi Takeshi Kuemon Yoshida was one of the most sought after Kenjutsu instructors in the world and his dojo never wanted for a steady supply of would-be disciples. "It is I, Takeshi. Let us dispense with the false modesty."

"As my lord wishes," he smiled back. "How may we be of service to my lord?"

Takeshi had been one of the men loyal to him prior to his infection. When he learned of Saburo's treachery and Noboru's condition, he had insisted on joining him. Though it was unknown to the Japanese history texts, it was Takeshi who had shaped the legendary samurai Miyamoto Musashi into the hero that he became, and though the [Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryū] was credited to Miyamoto, it was in fact first developed by Takeshi himself. With the level of tension he was experiencing, he needed someone he could spar with without concern for his opponent's safety. As the only other man to have beaten Miyamoto, Takeshi was an ideal choice. "I find it necessary to discharge a great deal of excess energy. I wonder if you would spare the time to spar with me?"

Takeshi cast his eyes downward and curled his lip into a muted smile. "If it pleases my Lord Noboru, who are we to refuse him?"

"[Yosh]." Tying their hair back, they both armed themselves with two wooden swords and faced off. Bowing, Takeshi raised his [shinai] to Noboru, who did the same. With a cry, Noboru lunged at Takeshi, his bare feet pounding the hardwood. His movements were countered swiftly, as Takeshi deftly defended against his blows and avoided contact with his weapons. For an hour and a half, [daito] snapped against [shoto] as the two men fought to land a strike. Running towards each other, both samurai let out a shrill battle cry as they brought their [daito] down on their opponents' shoulder at the same time.

Breathing heavily, Takeshi smiled placidly and lowered his sword. "It is an honor to have taken Noboru-donno to a draw." He bowed again.

"No, the honor is mine," Noboru objected. "Domo, my friend."

"We look forward to the next time Noboru-donno graces our dojo with his presence."

"Take care, Takeshi." Descending the stairs, he got into the car and said, "Lab."

_______________________

Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryū: two sword method of kenjutsu

kenjutsu: traditional Japanese sword fighting

Miyamoto Musashi: legendary samurai famed for never losing a fight

yosh: well done (Japanese)

shinai: bamboo sword in kenjutsu

daito: larger bamboo sword in kenjutsu

shoto: smaller bamboo sword in kenjutsu

_______________________

Twenty minutes later, he found Ryuzo at his workbench. His geta clacked sharply on the tiled floor as he walked towards him. "What have you found?"

"Some very interesting information indeed," he reported.

"Go on."

"I compared the samples of her morning blood draws. There was a pronounced drop in the level of estrogen and androgens between the two days. The level also drops sharply when she has achieved orgasm." He swiveled his computer screen so that Noboru could see the graph he'd begun plotting. "As you can see, the levels are still high, but if the decline continues at this rate, she could return to normal levels in as little as ten days."

"[Dakkara], it is working?" He studied the graph.

"It would appear so. You must bear in mind, however, that this is a tentative projection based on only one day's worth of data. Still, based on these findings, it supports the theory that depriving her of her need to mate would only lengthen the duration of her condition."

Noboru dropped his head and gave a sigh of relief and resignation. "Then it must continue."

"I'm heading back to the loft to check in with the boys. I'll call you when she's...calmer."

"Please do." Suddenly feeling exhausted, he decided he could do with a shower and rest.

_________________________

dakkara: then, so

_________________________

True to Ryuzo's prediction, the serotonergic effects of the sertraline prevented Angela's partners from achieving orgasm, which translated into fewer interruptions in the data gathering process. It took the first subject three hours before he finally came. "I think I'm going to be sick," he mumbled as he was carried out of the room. The second man looked like the last thing he wanted to do was be in the room with her, but Genzo roughly shoved him through the door and she coaxed his unwilling cock to participate with her tongue and soon he was pounding away at her pussy, desperate for release. Screeching and clawing up the carpet in a long series of almost uninterrupted orgasms, she stroked his turgid member until she finally fell forward exhausted. The unfortunate volunteer continued to thrust maniacally into her limp body, trying to relieve the excruciating pressure in his balls.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Shinnosuke kicked open the door and dragged him out by the scruff of his neck and the man shifted almost immediately to relieve his blue balls.

Genzo had to smother a snicker when he saw the pained expression on his furry face. "At least we're saving money on condoms," he quipped.

After her post-coital blood sample had been drawn, they moved her to the bathtub and gently washed her worn body. After dressing her in her Hello Kitty pajamas, they laid her in bed and Shinnosuke left to get a steak while Genzo called Noboru.

"Most encouraging," Ryuzo noted with satisfaction. "She was sated after four and a half hours and came only sixty times."

"ONLY sixty?" Genzo sniped, closing the phone.

"In her case, it is an improvement. I need to get something to eat. I'll be back at ten for her evening draw. [Ja-na]."

"Crazy old fucker," Genzo muttered as he left. Going into Angela's room, he brought her a bottle of coke and sat down next to her. "I am here for your appointment."

"Appointment?" She gulped down the coke, enjoying how cool it felt on her throat.

"Yes, you made an appointment with the hair stylist, remember?" he joked. "Yes, definitely pigtails today," he said knowledgeably after appraising her hair with mock seriousness. Wielding a brush, he untangled her hair and put them up in two messy, lopsided pigtails. "Hm, this is harder than it looks," he admitted with a frown.

"Ta-da!" Shinnosuke swept in with a hot steak. "Dinner is served!" Angela clapped her hands like a happy child at the sight of the steaming plate. "What is the matter with your hair?" he asked with a puzzled expression.

"[Uruseh-nah]!" Genzo snapped. "Let us see you do better!"

Angela began cracking up at his indignant scowl when Noboru walked in. "What is so funny?" He became quiet when he saw her hair. "Eh?"

"Shinnosuke..." Genzo warned as he opened his mouth to say something pithy.

"Nobu!" She held her arms out to him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hello, my kitten." He hugged her and was grateful to see her relaxed and smiling. "How was your day?"

"Don't remember any of it," she said honestly through a mouthful of steak.

"How do you feel?" He tried to straighten her pigtails, which made Genzo harrumph while Shinnosuke snickered.

"Better now that you're here." She took another pull on her coke. "Any news from Ryuzo?"

Noboru sniffed her skin and was relieved when he smelled only soap. "The preliminary findings are actually quite encouraging."

"Really? So I'm getting better?"

"It would seem so." He paused. "Do you think you are getting better?"

"Well I'm not crying one minute and angry the next anymore, that's kind of nice," she reflected, spearing another piece of filet. "Did you eat dinner?"

"I did." He opened his mouth anyway when she held out a forkful of steak to him. "[Oishii]."

"Noboru-donno, what exactly did Ryuzo find?" Genzo asked in Japanese, not wanting to upset Angela with the details.

"So far it's working. He said if her hormone levels are any indication that she could be back to normal in-"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRPPPP!!!"

All three men turned and stared at Angela with their mouths hanging open, especially Noboru, who was closest to her when she belched. "What? Everybody does it!" she said defensively.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers