The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean?" Angela was confused. Her sister didn't have a tumor and hadn't suffered a stroke. She wasn't sure whether she should be worried or not.

"The doctors did not know what to make of these changes. Has your sister ever had an MRI before?"

"No, she's always been perfectly healthy so there was no reason."

Ryuzo frowned. "The doctors stated that a possible explanation could be found if a an old MRI could be compared to this one, but I suppose we do not have that option."

Noboru felt a chill run up his spine. "Is she going into estrus?"

Ryuzo ran a finger over his chin as he mused, "It does not appear that this is the case, though of course I would recommend exercising caution. Angela-san did not have these symptoms preceding her episode?"

"No," he said, thinking back to the plane ride. "She mostly complained of feeling hot."

They stopped speaking when they heard Linnsa's voice softly calling, "Unnie, could you get me a glass of water? I'm so thirsty."

"I will do it," Genzo volunteered. He looked forward to having an excuse to be alone in the room with her. After filling a glass with water, he knocked softly on the door before entering. "Here you are."

"Genzo?" She turned her head towards his voice.

"[Hai]. Would you like me to help you up?"

"That would be great."

He sat next to her and gently took her diminutive hand, aiding her into a seated position. A sense of calm floated over him when he felt her skin on his own - he missed holding her. The compress, now more or less dry, fell off her eyes which she rubbed and squinted through before taking the glass from him. "Does the light still bother your eyes?" He found himself about to stroke her hair and retracted his hand.

"Yeah, but not as much." She drained the glass and handed it back to him. He stood up to get another one as she smiled up at him and met his eyes, his face still slightly blurry to her. Before she could begin to thank him, he suddenly staggered back away from her, the glass falling from his hand and shattering on the floor. "Genzo, what's the matter?"

"[Usso!] Noboru-donno!" he shouted in alarm.

Hearing Genzo shouting all of a sudden sent Angela, Ryuzo, Sang Nam and Noboru bolting to their feet and down to her room. As they ran in behind Genzo, Linnsa stared at them through widened eyes, confused, holding her blanket up to her chest. "What's wrong?! Damn it someone say something!"

Clapping her hands over her mouth, Angela shrieked, "Oh my God!" as she looked into her sister's eyes.

They were now green.

_________________

usso: no way (Japanese)

12