The Road to Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK" I said, "we'll try counseling."

She ran over to me, fell to her knees and hugged my legs as hard as she could, crying and saying "Thank you", "I love you", "I'm sorry", and "I'll do anything to make it up to you" over and over again.

Epilogue:

One year later, our family is stronger than ever. Counseling did a world of good for us, and we're as strong as we ever were. As beautiful as she is, Sarah still gets hit on constantly, but she firmly and completely refuses all comers. Emily is still cancer-free, is back in regular school, and has even started dating. Sarah got another job, this time as a receptionist in a law firm, one run by a militant feminist who specializes in sexual harassment cases. I'm pretty sure that I don't have to worry about her having to sleep with clients there. I'm also sure her boss hates me because I have a penis, but what can you do? The future is bright for all three of us, and that was all we wanted. As a wise man once said, Life goes on.

12