The Road to Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did I. I have to admit that for a time this morning I wasn't looking forward to today, what with what happened yesterday, and the thought of being on my own stewing over events wasn't what I needed. I have you to thank, both for last night and for today, but I have to ask, why did you do it?"

"It's a long story that will have to wait. Let's eat first and then I have to make a phone call." She got up and took the lid off the rice cooker and, taking a fork from a drawer, she fluffed the rice to separate the grains. She looked at the timer on the pressure cooker. "Ten minutes and we eat." She came and sat next to me again, tucking her legs under her. "I hope you don't think that I'm forward." She leaned in towards me and kissed me on my unprepared lips.

"I'm even more confused. I don't understand any of what's happening to me."

"Just go with the flow." She kissed me again, this time my lips were prepared and I went with the flow. "Enough for the time being, now we eat." She got up and headed for the kitchen so I went with her flow and followed. "Make yourself useful, can you set the table for me?"

"Sure." I found the cutlery and placemats and set them on the dining table, while Millie prepared the side dishes and served the curry. She surprised me by pouring us a glass of red wine from a wine cask.

"Just because wine is my business it doesn't mean that I have to have an expensive wine at every meal, in fact I seldom do because I limit myself to one, maybe two, glasses at each meal so opening a bottle that I'm not going to finish is to me a waste of good wine, and with dishes like curries expensive wines are pretty much wasted, so chateau cardboard it is."

"That's fine with me. You'd be surprised to know that I'm not a heavy drinker, last night was an aberration."

"I figured that out for myself. I don't know if you like hot curries or not so this one is medium hot, if it's too hot there's stuff here to cool it down. You'll notice that there's no water because that's the worst thing to drink to cool your mouth, you need something to line it to stop the heat from gaining access to your taste buds."

I didn't need to cool my mouth, I was sort of used to hot curries. The meat (lamb) was tender and flavoursome and complemented by the spices in the curry. "This is nice, better than most of the curries I've had in my time."

"Thank you Sir." She smiled over a fork full of curry. The meal was great and topped off with a mango drink, I think that it was called a lassi or something like that, but it was sweet and thick and just right.

At around ten thirty I made the half-hearted suggestion that I should be getting back to my hotel, I didn't want to go because I was enjoying being here with Millie just talking about whatever came into our head and half listening to the background music. We had nothing to drink after dinner so when she protested that I didn't need to leave I knew that it was what she wanted, so of course I stayed and that's when it got interesting.

Millie told me of the phone call that she'd made earlier in the evening, well not all of it, like who it was to or what it was about, just that tomorrow we had work to do and it would be better if we did it here and not from my hotel room. I jokingly called her a bitch because she wouldn't even give me a hint of what this was all about. Somewhere between this and me pretending to choke her to get the info out of her we connected in the biblical sense and it was a natural progression that we should find ourselves in her bed.

"I can't believe this," I whispered to her after the second or third orgasm, "It's still only Saturday and yesterday I didn't know you and was feeling like my whole world had been pulled out from under me, and now, now I not only know you but I daren't even contemplate life without you."

"You'd better not be contemplating life without me because if you do I'll be very angry and if you think your anger was bad, just wait until you see mine."

"Is that a threat?"

"You'd better believe it buddy, 'cos I ain't gunna let you go." To emphasise her point she grabbed a handful and squeezed them.

"I give in." I kissed her and while we were playing tonsil hockey my hand was between her legs and two fingers were inside her pussy. She released her grip on my balls and began to stroke him into life. "We really should be getting some sleep." I whispered to her, half hoping that she'd agree.

"Once more please." She was leading him to her waiting pussy, the other half of me agreed with her so I just had to oblige.

When I woke on Sunday morning I realised that, not counting the internet and my right hand, I'd had more sex in one night than I'd had in the last several years and when I felt Millie's lips on mine and her hand on my cock I realised that it hadn't ended just yet.

Two hours later, after glorious sex, a communal shower and breakfast, Millie took my hand across the table and, with a serious look on her face she uttered those fateful words that I was dreading. "Mike we have to have a serious talk, first about us and then about your job."

"I suppose that this is the brush-off is it?" I put on my best concerned look.

"No, not unless you want to brush me off. No, the 'us' part of this discussion is, I hope, good news for you. I think that you are without a doubt the most wonderful man that I've ever met and I want us to stay together and see where this takes us. I know where I want it to take us but it's up to you."

"I think that I'm having the same thoughts, but then I haven't had much experience with women."

"You've been doing pretty well for someone who claims a lack of experience. Now the work part of this discussion, I have some people coming here that may just have the solution for you and if it goes as I think it will then you won't have to tell your employees that they have to look for another job."

"How, what, who, why, why are you getting involved in my affairs?"

"You'll know it all when they get here, now we have an hour to wait for them, what would you like to do?"

"I think you know what I'd like to do, I've got a lot of catching up to do."

"We don't have time and I don't have the energy for that. What I want to do is to take off this robe and get back into bed, naked, with I hope a suitably naked wonderful man, then I'm going to hit the sleep button on my IPod and set the alarm for 50 minutes and then I'm going to cuddle you until I fall asleep until the alarm wakes me up and then I'm going to get out of bed in time to put on the coffee machine and greet our guests."

"You've got this all planned out, haven't you?"

"Yep." She had her robe off and was fiddling with the alarm and IPod, soon the room was filled with soft, gentle music that had obviously been chosen as a soporific, we were both soon asleep.

I was half awake thinking about the sudden change in my life when the alarm went off. "Okay sleepy head, out of bed we've got people to see and work to do." Millie threw off the bed clothes and scrambled out of bed hurriedly stepping into her jeans and top, I noticed the lack of panties and wondered if she got off going without underwear. "Stop gawping and get dressed before they get here."

The door bell rang and she went off to open it as I finished dressing. I heard two male and one female voice as I headed down the hall from the bedroom. "Mike I'd like you to meet my father James, brother Jason and a surprise."

"Hello Michael." Her voice was well modulated, soft with an almost sensual tone to it that went with her appearance, this was one exceptionally attractive woman and there was something familiar about her.

"Mum?"

"Yes. It's been a long time, a very long time."

"But how? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to save you from your brother, and to stop you doing something stupid like beating the crap out of him."

"But where have you been all these years and why haven't you tried to contact me?"

"It was part of the deal after I left your father that I should make no effort to contact you. I reluctantly accepted it rather than fight it because I knew just how dirty he fought. I guess that you were too busy to try to find me."

"That's part of it, the other part was that I was told that you had been killed in a car accident while on holidays in England and I accepted that, I was after all only three when you left. If I'd known that you were still alive I would have gone looking for you because, believe me, life at home was no picnic, what with the endless stream of so-called housekeepers who all had the same qualities, young, blonde with big tits and few brains. They'd only last a short time before they disappeared to be replaced by a clone."

"I suppose that he went through secretaries at around the same speed."

"Was that why you left him?"

"That and other reasons. He wasn't an easy man to live with your father, when he wasn't working he was doing other things and other people. It was okay for him to have his flings but if I should glance at another man I was accused of having an affair, he even paid men to say that they were my lovers. I didn't stand a chance against him so I left on certain conditions, one of which just might save the day."

"What's that?" I was curious.

"You know that Peter used his majority shareholding to push through the sale of the company?"

"Yes, how could I forget that little fact?"

"Well he doesn't have the majority of the shares."

"What?"

"Part of the deal I had with your father, which allowed me to live reasonably comfortably, was that I was given a twenty percent stake in the company. What Peter has is fifty-one percent of your father's interest in the company. He has just over forty-two percent while you and I together have the other fifty six percent, we outvote him so we can block the sale."

"But it's already been signed off."

"He had no right to sell the company so the sale can be over-turned. What we are going to do is to call an emergency board meeting for tomorrow morning at nine at which we, you and I, are going to confront him and reverse his decision to sell."

"He'll fight us to the bitter end, won't he?"

"He can fight all he wants but we have him over a barrel. By trying to sell something that wasn't his to sell he is guilty of fraud. We think that he knew of your mother's shares because he handled the finances and that he was trying to push the sale through behind her back." James said.

"What's the plan?"

"Tomorrow morning we march into the board room, summon him in and announce the extra-ordinary board meeting." James told us. "I'll be your legal representative, just as I'm your mother's. She doesn't come in with us, but she'll be waiting outside for my signal and then she'll make her grand entrance."

"Can I come?" Millie asked. "I want to be there to see his face when Mike confronts him."

"Do I detect a more than passing interest in this?" James looked from Millie to me.

"Yes, you could say that. I've only known him for a day or two but if he's anything like his mother then I'll be as happy with him as you two are."

"What? You mean you two are . . .?"

"Is there a problem with that?" Mother asked.

"No, it's just that, well, I thought that you were dead and now I find that not only are you alive and kicking but very good friends with the father of my new very good friend, it's all a bit much really."

"I don't know about you lot but I'm all for celebrating these developments." Millie announced as she removed a bottle of bubbly from the fridge and got four flutes from a cabinet. Not trusting me to open the bottle without spraying wine all over the place she deftly removed the cork and poured us each a glass.

I have to admit that my mother was nothing like I'd been led to believe, not only was she attractive in a middle aged kind of way, but she had a great personality capped off by a very infectious laugh. I have never been as happy in my entire life as I was now.

After the party broke up and Millie and I were alone, I held her to me. "You like my mother don't you?"

"What's not to like about her, she's beautiful in so many ways and funny. She's made Father very happy and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they decide to tie the knot soon."

"Hey, I've just had a horrible thought; isn't there some law about step siblings marrying?"

"I hope not. I suppose that question is by way of you skirting the issue of a proposal of marriage."

"Now that you mention it, I think it will be a good idea, don't you?"

"It's early days don't you think? Let's get through this mess first and when the dust's settled we'll discuss it. One thing that I will insist on is that I'm keeping my job because I love it and I'm good at it."

"Is there anything that you're not good at?" I was taking the initiative here, I kissed her before she could answer and as we remained lip-locked one hand held her face to me while the other hand began to wander down her amazing body, finding points of interest that had her squirming.

"Something that you know I am good at is making love and I want to show you how good, now."

"Oh no you don't, it's my turn to be in charge, you just go with my flow." My hand had found its way into her jeans and a finger was caressing the inside of her pussy.

"Whatever you say . . . . . yes, there." I must have hit the spot. "Oh god that's good." Her lips pushed against mine again as hips were pushing against my hand and I could feel her moistness running down my finger into the palm of my hand. I freed my other hand from its un-necessary task of holding her face to mine and it worked its way under her top and was caressing a hard-nippled breast. Soft moans of pleasure sent vibrations through my lips as in her own subtle way she was forcing the issue, forcing me to increase my efforts.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and lowering her to the bed, I pulled back the sheets and lay her down. She tried to pull me down on top of her but I resisted, pulling her jeans down so that I could get to her pussy again, this time it was my tongue caressing inside her. I slipped a finger inside her again and turned my tongue's attention to her clit. Her hips rose and fell as she began to lose control of her body and minutes later an orgasm sent waves of shuddering spasms through it. "God Mike, you had better get up here and up me before I die."

"Not yet." I resumed my attack on her pussy and she didn't die, but she did subside, gasping for breath following another spectacular orgasm. It was now time for my cock to get involved; lowering my jeans and myself onto her I pushed him inside her, taking my time until my shaft was fully embedded into her then slowly withdrawing it. The build-up to her next orgasm and my first was gradual until she grabbed my arse cheeks and dragged me into her as her hips rose to meet me and she and I came together, in more ways than one.

"You are a bastard, do you know that? A wonderful, (kiss) glorious, (kiss) sexy, (kiss) wonderful, I've already said that (kiss) horny bastard and I'm never going to let you go. You and I are going to die in this bed, fucked to death."

"I can't think of a better way to die, but if you remember we have something to do tomorrow that requires our full and undivided attention so, much as I'd like to make love to you non-stop between now and then, what we need is, in no particular order, sustenance, sleep and sex. I suggest sustenance first."

"Yes boss Darling, but first can you use that wonderful tongue of yours to clean your mess from my pussy and its surrounding area." I almost made it before she had yet another orgasm. Satisfied for now she led me to the kitchen. Both of us were wearing tops and nothing else and there was something very sexy about her with her nipples forming peaks in the material of her thin top, I could see them without seeing them if you get my drift, and it was a turn-on. We were in danger of missing out on the sustenance.

We somehow survived the night on a diet of food, coffee, sex (twice) and sleep to emerge refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Breakfast was inevitably rushed and we had a scramble to get to the office in time to be met by Mother, James and Jason. Mother and Jason waited outside, Mother for our signal and Jason to call in the media contingent. As we entered the offices I walked to the reception desk. "Is Peter in?"

"Yes Sir, he arrived ten minutes ago and said something about clearing his desk, what is that all about?"

"You've heard the news of course. If anyone says anything about a buy out of the company tell them to ignore it. Now, first things first, will you get onto Peter and tell him to meet us in the board room, immediately will be soon enough. Then a woman will come here in about five minutes, she will tell you that she is waiting to hear from me and when I contact you, you will direct her to the board room. Thirdly, I want the staff to meet me in the canteen in fifteen minutes. Finally, in about half an hour there will be a media scrum arriving, if you can tell them to wait in the foyer, I will speak to them shortly."

"Yes Sir." There was a puzzled look on her face, something big was going down and she didn't know what it was.

We had only just sat down in the board room when the door burst open. "What the fuck are you doing ordering me around!" He caught sight of Millie and James. "And who the fuck are these people?"

"Peter, I'd like you to meet Millie Dawson, my fiancé, and her father James who just happens to be my new legal counsel. James, will you break the good news."

"Peter, the sale of this company has been cancelled."

"What! You can't do that! It was my decision, as the major shareholder and Managing Director of this company to make, and I made it. You can't just cancel it, everything has been signed."

"Firstly, you are not the majority shareholder in this company so the decision had to be ratified by a majority vote before it could be signed off. Secondly, you are aware that you don't hold the majority and tried to push this through for your own selfish reasons before anyone found out about the other shareholder. We have spoken to the buyers and they have agreed not to go ahead with the purchase until this matter between us has been resolved."

"This is bullshit and you know it! There is no other shareholder."

James picked up the phone and dialled the reception desk. "Send her up."

A couple of minutes later there was a tap on the door and Mother walked in. "Good Morning Peter. It has been a while and I see that you haven't changed in that time, you were a selfish little shit as a young boy and you're still a selfish little shit. I know why you're desperate for money, your gambling losses have gotten out of hand and you can't pay the alimony to your three fashion accessory ex-wives. We've spoken to them and advised them that the cash cow has run dry and that they might have to find a job. You are going to sell us your shares in the company for enough money to pay off your current gambling debts and next month's alimony payments and then you are on your own. There is no job here for you anymore, Mike will take over the running of the company and James will take over our legal office. I will step in as Administration Manager. I think that's it so you'd better get back to clearing your desk, you have one hour to vacate the building before we call security."

"You can't do this to me, we're family. Please Mother don't do this, I'll change, I'll stop gambling and sort it out with the ex's so that I can live within my means, just don't do this to me, I beg you, please, please." His grovelling fell on deaf ears and with shoulders slumped he staggered from the room.

"Now it's time to face the press and the staff, staff first I think." There were puzzled expressions all round as we entered the staff canteen. "Guys, could I have your attention please." I waited for quiet. "On Friday it was announced that this company had been sold and it was left to me to break the news to you this morning that you are all out of a job." There was a mixture of shocked gasps from those who hadn't heard the news and knowing nods from those who had. "I have to tell you that Friday was the first that I'd heard of all this and I'm afraid that I lost the plot there for a while, but with the help of my fiancé Millie Dawson here and her father James I am pleased to announce that this is no longer the case. The business has not been sold, the business will not be sold, there will however be a restructuring of management, I will be taking over the reins as Managing Director effective immediately and my Mother Rachel here will become Admin Manager and James is our new Legal Counsel. Apart from that nothing will change and I must thank you guys for your continued efforts to maintain this company's viability and profitability, thank you."